Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal
SCW Goddess? | Katie Steward | "A Brat's Special Day/A Manifestation"

{The episode starts off in an unincorporated area of the city. The scene opens to the Goddess as she is walking on the sidewalk and just looks to be wandering around. Nothing seems to be bothering her as she’s clearly won in her war against Katie. A fire truck speeds by with it’s light on and siren roaring. She ignores it and continues walking on the sidewalk. A few more fire trucks roar on by and her interest is suddenly peaked. She turns around and heads the other way in the direction of the fire trucks. She gets closer to the action and starts to notice a huge blaze close by. She realizes that the building burning is the building she came from with the Moirai’s threads of fate. Her speed picks up and she darts her way back. She tries to run into the building, but is immediately cut off by a firefighter catching her and walking her back.}

Firefighter: Woah. I’m sorry Ma’am, but we can’t let around get near the building.

Goddess: I have to get inside. I need to see if it’s ok.

Firefighter: Ma’am again I’m sorry, but whatever was inside the building it’s probably already lost.

{The Goddess calms herself down and she stands back from the building as the firefighter returns to his duties.}

Goddess: Gone? It can’t be. She wouldn’t.

{The Goddess is overly frustrated with the turn of events that unleashes a Goddess Scream of her own as the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to Katie’s home in Los Angeles, California where the Brats bring Paris Dannon back after getting her arm put in a cast so it can heal. Katie walks into the room to meet them and see how Paris is doing as she is very concern for her Brat. Paris is a little too friendly for her and lights up when Katie walks into the room.}

Paris Dannon: Katie! Oh my God… dess. (laughs) Goddess. I totally get that. That’s funny. Anyone told you that you’re funny.

Katie Steward: Uh thanks. Is she...?

Robin Brooks: Yes. The doctor prescript her some and I have them so we’ll have fun Paris for the next couple of days.

Katie Steward: Oh ok, well that should be fun. At least she is put back together and alright.

Robin Brooks: What about you? Did you figure out what you’re going to do about the Goddess?

Katie Steward: I did actually and I’ll tell you all about it right now in the office.

{Katie leads the Brats into her office. Katelyn and Autumn sit down on the couch and Paris sits down in between them. She rests her head against Autumn’s shoulder and Autumn doesn’t seem to move a muscle. Robin pulls up a seat and sits down next to the couch. Katie walks in front of them with TJ sitting in the desk behind her.}

Katie Steward: I thought about it and I’ve decided what I’m going to do. Actually I kinda of already did it. I freed myself from my fate and now I’m free to do whatever I want.

Robin Brooks: What did you do?

Katie Steward: (smiling) I torched it. I burned the whole thing. So everyone’s fate when up in smoke. So if you think about it. I’m a real hero of this story.

Katelyn Buehler: Wait, so nobody has a future now? That seems kinda mean.

Katie Steward: No. I freed everyone. The thread basically planned out everyone’s entire life. No one is locked into a certain destiny.

Robin Brooks: I don’t know this seems a little sketchy. Then again I didn’t even work their a full day so what do I know.

Katie Steward: Well whatever. I took care of it. It was destroyed so now I’m not going to die. Also if anyone comes around here asking about it none of you know anything it, ok?

{The Brats all look a little confused not sure what Katie means by that, but then let is go with a simultaneous “Ok.”}

Robin Brooks: Well if you’re right that I guess you have nothing to worry about.

Katie Steward: Well I am right and now I got another plan that will we all can do together since I have everyone back. I’m going to defeat the Goddess, win Taking Hold of the Flame and continue to be the greatest Television Champion in SCW by main eventing Rise to Greatness.

Autumn Daniels: Are you serious? You can’t do all of that.

Katelyn Buehler: I know Kate could do all of that, but then again hearing it loud kind of sounded a bit ridiculous.

Katie Steward: No. Guys, when I burn that big thread I felt this power. A power that I hadn’t felt in awhile. I was standing up for myself and it felt good. It felt like I was the Goddess again. I really think that together we could do this.

Paris Dannon: (laughing)…

Katie Steward: I know I can do this. What I need is your help. We all bring something different to the table. That’s what I need. I need to train with each one of you. Learn the things that you do and with that I will be more powerful, more deadly. I am the Infinity Gauntlet and you are my stones.

Katelyn Buehler: Oh! I call Time stones.

Autumn Daniels: What are you doing?

Katelyn Buehler: Calling the best one. The one that saves everyone. Although maybe I’m the Soul stone. I think that might better reflect my place on the team. Autumn, you’re definitely the Power stone and Robin is the Reality stone.

{Katelyn looks at Paris who is asleep in between her and Autumn.}

Katelyn Buehler: Paris is the Space stone.

Katie Steward: Yeah, like I said. You all bring something different to the table and it makes me a better for it. This is what I need now so I’m asking if you girls will help me.

Katelyn Buehler: Sure, we will Kate. We’re here for you.

Autumn Daniels: Yeah, whatever.

Robin Brooks: (mumbles something incoherent)…

Katie Steward: Thank you. I’m happy that you’re all willing to do this for me.

{Katie is so happy to have her Brats back. She runs over and hugs Robin and the scene ends.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to a couple of days later inside of Katie’s bedroom. She is dressed in her workout outfit, leggings, sports bra and cut Katie’s merch shirt. She packs her gym bag that’s on her bed with her yoga mat rolled up next to it. Katie looks really excited and ready for her day of training. There is a knock on the door and Katie tells them it’s safe to come in. TJ walks into the room.}

Katie Steward: Hi TJ.

TJ Johnson: Hey I just came to check on you to make sure you really wanted to do this. It looks like it’s going to be a lot of work.

Katie Steward: Yeah everything is fine. I’m really excited for doing this and I think it’s going to make me a lot better. I need to defeat the Goddess, I need to win Taking Hold of the Flame and I need to main event Rise to Greatness because I have to. I have to prove that Katya was wrong for backin Dark Fantasy. That Sasha was wrong in thinking I wasn’t a safe bet for Tactical Warfare. I’m ready to remind the world who I am. Also did I mention I’m super excited about this? Though I think Katelyn is even more excited about doing this with me. Also…

{Katie takes a pair of nun chucks out of her gym bag and holds them up for TJ to see.}

Katie Steward: I can’t wait for Autumn to teach me something cool.

TJ Johnson: Nun chucks? When did you get nun chucks?

Katie Steward: I had these since I was a kid.

TJ Johnson: Why?

Katie Steward: Uh, the ninja turtles.

TJ Johnson: You watched the ninja turtles? How did I not know this?

Katie Steward: Apirl O’Neil, TJ. She was just a great role model for girls. She was a reporter and an anchor and totally rocked the yellow jumpsuit.

TJ Johnson: Why didn’t you go into journalist instead of acting?

Katie Steward: I don’t know. I guess my passion has already been in being an actress. Anyways TJ, thanks for the concern. I appreciate it and I’m off to be a better me. Also I need to talk Robin and finds out what her plans are. She’s been avoiding me today.

{Katie puts the nun chucks back in her gym bag and picks up her phone. She checks to see if Robin has gotten back to her, but nothing. She puts her phone back and leaves the room with TJ as the scene fades.}

{The scene opens in a park in Los Angeles, California and Katie walks on a walkway in her workout outfit and her gym bag and yoga mat under her arm. She finds Autumn Daniels sitting on a picnic table under the shade waiting for her.}

Autumn Daniels: There you are, I was wondering if you were going to show.

Katie Steward: I’m here. I wouldn’t miss this. I’m ready to become a warrior that I need to be.

Autumn Daniels: Warrior, huh? Are you sure that’s what you want? I seen some flyers around some centers teaching women to be real warriors and self defense.

Katie Steward: Yeah I know about those and they’re really good programs, but I need something more. I’m going to fight a Goddess and compete against 39 others in a massive battle royal. Honestly I don’t know who has it out for me more.

{Katie walks up to the picnic table and sets her gym bag and yoga mat on the bench and sits on the table next to Autumn.}

Katie Steward: But I do know if I learn a thing or two from you. Someone whose actually looked at the manifestation of evil in the face. Well how could I go wrong with someone that fearless?

Autumn Daniels: Thanks Katie. It’s interesting to hear someone admirer me like that.

{Autumn notices something interesting sticking out of Katie’s gym bag. Autumn reaches down into the opening with her pinky and hooks it on a chain. She pulls Katie’s nun chucks up and shows them to Katie.}

Autumn Daniels: What are these?

Katie Steward: I was thinking for our training I’d be more bad ass if I learned how to use a weapon of some kind.

Autumn Daniels: No. No weapons. If you get hurt, when you get hurt Robin will be mad at me and Robin isn’t going to be mad at me.

Katie Steward: Come on, I’m not going to tell Robin anything. So she won’t know anything. I just want to learn to do something cool and then maybe after I’m done with everything I get cast in the next big TV Show that replaces Game of Thrones.

{Katie tries to show Autumn that she can do this. She reaches over and takes Autumn’s knife out of it’s sleeve on her leg. Katie tries to pull off a fancy twirl on her finger, but she doesn’t stick it and in falls off her finger. Autumn does manage to catch it before it hits the ground. She then points the knife at Katie.}

Autumn Daniels: I’m going to go with no weapon training and also don’t ever touch my knife.

Katie Steward: Sorry.

Autumn Daniels: What I can do is teach you some interesting martial arts, so if you want to start…

{Autumn stands up and grabs protective blocker pad off the table to hold for Katie to hit.}

Katie Steward: Ok, but what if I hurt you?

Autumn Daniels: (laughs) Whenever you’re ready.

{Katie looks a bit hurt and starts to think Autumn isn’t taking her too seriously. She spars with the protector. A montage begins to play showing Katie and Autumn’s training together and Katie adding a some aggression to her game.}

{The scene switches to Katie who is now with Katleyn Buehler in the same park. Katie doing another think that’ll help her in her upcoming battles.}

Katelyn Buehler: Oh my God, Katie I’m so happy we’re doing this.

Katie Steward: I know. I love this to. So what are we doing?

Katelyn Buehler: First, I got a gift for you.

Katie Steward: A gift? Really?

Katelyn Buehler: Yeah. I noticed that I’ve never seen you have one and honestly it’s a really good thing to have. Especially if we’re going to be doing what we’re going to do.

{Katelyn hands over a small box wrapped with a red ribbon and bow. Katie smiles as she takes the box from Katelyn.}

Katie Steward: Wow Katelyn this is amazing. I didn’t know you would do this. Thank you.

{Katie removes the ribbon and opens the box. Inside is a smart watch.}

Katelyn Buehler: It’s a Smart Watch. It’s really cool. I measures your heart rate and all kinds of cool stuff. It’s going to tell you how much your body can take. We’re going to make you a super solider.

Katie Steward: Thanks Katelyn. I really appreciate this. You’re also probably right. I should’ve had this a long time ago.

{Katie puts the smart watch on her wrist so the two brats can begin their training. Katelyn starts to jog in place as she watches Katie finish putting on her watch.}

Katelyn Buehler: Ok are you ready? We have all those Ambrosia cakes to burn off now.

Katie Steward: Yes. I’m ready.

{Katie and Katelyn bring their jog around the park and the camera has a couple of quick shots of Katie’s smart watch showing her heart rate. The footage is added to the montage and we see Katie working out with Autumn and Katelyn, Katie wearing her watch with both of them.}

{The scene changes to Katie sitting on the picnic as she waits for Robin Brooks. Katie checks her phone to see any updates, but nothing. Katie waiting for Robin is also added to the montage with Autumn and Katelyn as it looks like Robin stood Katie up.}

{The scene changes now to Katie Steward whose laid her yoga mat on the ground and she’s practicing her yoga on it while Paris sits on the picnic bench and watches her. Paris looks happy or maybe it’s her pain meds. Either way, Katie’s yoga is adding to her fight training montage.}

{The scene changes one last time to a strip mall near by where Robin is seen walking on the sidewalk. She walks by a fitness center where Katie suddenly leaps from the shadows and catches her. Robin jumps back and looks ready to deck her.}

Katie Steward: Uh huh, I got you.

Robin Brooks: Katie, what the hell? I could’ve knocked you out.

Katie Steward: Oh, you’re upset with me? You’ve been avoiding me. Robin I need your help. Autumn, Katelyn and Paris have all help me get ready. Well Paris just watched, but she looked happy. Now as much as the young gentlemen in a couple of picnic tables over, but still happy. This is important to me.

Robin Brooks: I’m sorry, Katie. I can’t.

Katie Steward: Why not?

Robin Brooks: It’s… embarrassing.

Katie Steward: What? What do you mean? Like an STD? Did something flare up? Hey, I’m not judging. I mean after Hurse you owe it to yourself for having a little fun.

Robin Brooks: No. It’s just since Barry and he’s 3 and really into Pokemon Go.

Katie Steward: Oh.

Robin Brooks: I know. It keeps me active enough to stay in shape, but that’s about it.

Katie Steward: Well you could’ve just told me. We could’ve done it together. I’d love to catch those little monsters.

Robin Brooks: There not monsters. There creatures and some of them are adorable looking.

Katie Steward: Yeah, let catch them.

Robin Brooks: Catch them all.

Katie Steward: What?

Robin Brooks: Just, let’s go.

{Robin walks with Katie and Katie grabs Robin by the arm and pulls her along to get with the Pokemon hunting before letting Autumn turn them into warriors.}

{The scene changes to Katie’s church where Katie returns to it after training with her brats earlier in the week. She opens the doors and walks inside where she find The Goddess inside. The Goddess is looking at a statue inside and she knows Katie just walked in.}

The Goddess: This is an interesting piece. Doesn’t have my figure though.

Katie Steward: Well I used a different model for the design of it.

The Goddess: And why is the head missing?

Katie Steward: The model and I have our disagreements in the past. We’re kinda working through it, but nothing to talk about in awhile so it’s unfinished.

The Goddess: Did you think you were clever? Burning the threads of fate. Do you think that’ll save you?

Katie Steward: I think that I’m the master of my own fate. I don’t need another thing telling me my place. I get enough of that in SCW. So I thought I’d free myself and everyone else.

The Goddess: So you want chaos.

Katie Steward: I just wanted to find a way to get my Goddess powers back. I didn’t want anything else that’s happened.

Ash: (shouting from inside the church) Katie!

Katie Steward: Ash? What did you do?

The Goddess: Nothing. You did this when you took away my King.

{Katie enrages and charges at the Goddess tackling her and crashing through the doors into the church. They roll on the ground and Katie rolls further down the aisle. She looks up to see Ash tied to a chair. Katie crawls and picks herself up trying to run to Ash, but the Goddesses speed is quicker and she gets around Katie and blocks her. The two fight it out on the aisle. Katie using the moves Autumn taught her to get a few shots in. Katelyn’s smart watch on Katie’s wrist beeps with every blow. Katie gets the upper hand and knocks the Goddess to the ground. Katie rushes to the altar and gets Ash untied.}

Ash: Thank you Katie. I don’t know how it happened, but she got me.

Katie Steward: It’s ok. I’ll take care of her.

{Katie turns and goes back to dealing with the Goddess, but she’s no where to be found. Ash sticks close to Katie and follows her down the steps of the altar. The Goddess surprises them both by jumping out of the shadows. She’s now armed with the Claíomh Solais. The sword of light. She swings it around trying to slash at Katie, but Katie dodges the attacks.}

The Goddess: I can’t make you a Goddess, but you’ll have to settle for an Angel.

Katie Steward: No thanks, SCW already has one of those and she’ll really be bad at it lately.

{The Goddess swings and thrust the sword trying to hit Katie. Ash sees an opportunity and she leaps onto the Goddesses back. The Goddess knocks her off and spins trying to go for Ash, but Katie stops her. Katie goes to take the sword, but the Goddess shoves Katie back and knocks her to the ground. Ash grabs the Goddess by the shoulder who turns and thrust the sword into Ash. Ash falls to the ground with the sword inside her. Katie is shock and let’s out a scream she rushes to Ash pushing the Goddess away to check on her.}

Katie Steward: Ash, it’s ok. Talk to me.

{Ash being held in Katie’s arm coughs a bit bwfore slipping into unconsciousness.}

The Goddess: A King for a Goddess. Fair trade.

{Katie is suddenly overcome with emotions of rage. She eyes seem to turn red and something very wrong awakens inside of her. It’s not her Goddess powers, but much, much darker. Wings suddenly spread from her back, but there not her butterfly wings like in Ireland or Sienna’s beautiful angel wings, but ugly scaly wings. The Goddess sees the sight and stumbles back in horror. Katie stands up and pounces on the Goddess knocking to the ground. She gives her a few vicious punches knocking her out.}

{Katie stands up off the Goddess. She tries to get her breathing under control as the smart watch on her wrist looks to be broken. Katie revers back to her normal self and the feelings of anger leaves her in tears as the scene fades out.}

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The last scene opens a few days later back inside the church. Katie’s daughter Ash lays inside a coffin on the altar as services just ended and people have just left. Katie sits in the front pew wearing a black ring robe with pink designs on it.}

Katie Steward: What have I done? I made her in my own image. A Goddess. Something to bring love and warmth into the world, but now everything is different. The world has ground much darker since I burn everyone’s fates. I grew closer to my Brats. I found the desire to win Taking Hold of the Flame. To stand up and show SCW that they are wrong about me. What’s happens is something inside of me has awakened. I’m not the Goddess anymore and I’m very scare what that is. I’m scare what everyone else is going to think of me. At Taking Hold of the Flame I will be inside a ring with other wrestlers and if something goes wrong they could see that side of me.

{Katie looks down at her smart watch and it’s back to normal and reads Katie as calm.}

Katie Steward: I defeated the Goddess like I said I was going to do and I doubt that she wants to go round 2 with me. Now I turn my attentions to Taking Hold of the Flame and I will win this match and I will go on to main event Rise to Greatness. Whether it is to renew either my past with Syren or Sienna or whoever steps in. They’ve got a whole new Katie Steward to worry about and this one isn’t an actress trying to make SCW TV must watch. This isn’t a spot that Katie Steward deserves to be at. No 14 years in this company and finally she’s going to be the face of this company. I don’t want it. I don’t want people to see that face, but I don’t think I have a say in the matter. Something is going to happen at Taking Hold of the Flame. I know I’m going to be responsible for it. The darkest days of SCW is going to return again and this time it’s not Damian Angel that delivers it. Maybe my Horsewomen will rise again. Whatever happens though. A warning to anyone participating in Taking Hold of the Flame. You’re not going to like what happens next.

{Katie stands up from her pew and walks up the aisle. The shadow trail behind her is something sinister looking before the scene and episode end.}
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal - by Team Desire - 05-31-2019, 08:14 PM