Max Kane vs. Dante McCaffery vs. Scarlet Grey vs. Lucy Sixx
[Image: MadMaxKane.png]  vs. [Image: DanteMccaffery.png] vs. [Image: ScarletGrey.png] vs. [Image: Lucy-Sixx.png]

Max Kane vs. Dante McCaffery vs. Scarlet Grey vs. Lucy Sixx
Winner receives entry into the Taking Hold of the Flame battle royal

Roleplays posted will automatically count for the battle royal

2 RP Limit
Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Friday, May 31, 2019
Added Lucy Sixx to this match.

Narrator (Lucy Sixx)
Dreams come crashing down all the time. What are we going to do when our dreams almost cost us our life? That happened to me a few years ago. My name is Lucy Sixx. Yes.. that Lucy Sixx. The Lucy Sixx who once played guitar for the band known as Lilac. The Lucy Sixx that hit a fan with a guitar. Am I proud of my actions? No, no I am not. Did she deserve it? Yes, yes she did. Before you judge me maybe you should hear my side of the story. There I was, jamming on my guitar in front of the crowd at The Satellite in Los Angeles. Lilac was finally taking off and raging in full effect. There I stood watching it all happen. The stage was rushed by a woman and I felt scared for the first time in my life, my God did I feel scared. This woman was high or drunk.. Possibly both. I swung my guitar, which was already in my hand, and hit her right between the eyes.

The camera pans around to show a psychiatrist looking on at Lucy in shock. In his profession he had heard a lot of shocking things said. This one seemingly took the cake. He jots the words down in his notebook as he closes it and seemingly wants to dig a little deeper.

Dr. Phelps

Lucy, it seems you have some deep seeded issues. You are trying to rationalize the fact that you hit a girl with a guitar on the fact that you felt scared? I highly doubt that. You have always had anger issues. Like in sixth grade when you slammed a girls face onto a bleacher in the gym?

Lucy gets very defensive very quickly.

Lucy Sixx

I didn’t do that out of fear. That was jealousy. Ryan Walker said he liked me and then Mary Wyatt said Ryan liked her more. You see, that slut deserved it!

Dr. Phelps nods as he jots more notes down. Lucy lashes out and snatches the notebook out of his hand. She begins ripping it up as the Doctor looks on in disgust, Lucy laughs a bit maniacally as Dr. Phelps speaks.

Dr. Phelps

Lucy, I am going to put you in contact with someone I know very well. His name is Mr. D.. He goes by Mr. D.

Lucy snickers a bit.

Dr. Phelps

Is something funny?.

Lucy nods before speaking again.

Lucy Sixx

A grown ass man calling himself Mr. D. What is he compensating for?

Will do better next time.. sorry