Rachel Foxx - "The Suicide Queen"
[Image: killfoxxkill.png]

PERSONAL INFOMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Wrestler's Alias: The Suicide Queen, Rachel Foxx
Wrestler's Real Name: Rachel Frost (nee Foxx)
Pic Base: Sophia Bush
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 117lbs.
Birthdate: March 13, 1987
Birth Place: New Orleans, LA
Current Residence: New York City, NY/ Beverly Hills

WRESTLING INFOMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Wrestling Style: Hardcore/High Flyer/Daredevil
Alignment: Heel
Primary Finisher: The Suicide Note
Primary Finisher Description: Lethal Combination (STO backbreaker followed by a reverse STO)
Secondary Finisher: The Faithbreaker
Secondary Finisher Description: Koji Clutch

Signature Moves: 
-The Downfall (Half-Nelson Facebuster)
-Backpack Stunner

Common Moves:
- Corkscrew Moonsault
- Standing Moonsault
- Enziguri
- Snap Suplex
- Springboard Dropkick
- Superkick
- Spinebuster
- German Suplex
- Running Bulldog
- Tilt-a-Whirl
- Top Rope Hurricanarana
- Suicide Plancha
- Dragon Sleeper
- Tornado DDT
- Sledgehammer Shot

Entrance:

The lights in the arena go dark as “Take me to Church” by Hozier plays through the dark arena.

“My lover's got humour
She's the giggle at a funeral
Knows everybody's disapproval
I should've worshipped her sooner

If the heavens ever did speak
She's the last true mouthpiece
Every Sunday's getting more bleak
A fresh poison each week

'We were born sick, ' you heard them say it”

As the bass line comes in, white strobes begin pulsing from the entryway, in rhythm with the music, illuminating the plume of smoke which is rising from the stage.

“My Church offers no absolutes
She tells me, 'Worship in the bedroom.'
The only heaven I'll be sent to
Is when I'm alone with you—

I was born sick,
But I love it
Command me to be well
Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen.”

As the “Amens” ring out, the arena goes dark again and remains that way until the chorus rings out and the white light once again illuminates the entryway showing Rachel Foxx slowly emerging from the smoke. She is wearing a black zip-up hoodie with “MERCENARY” written in what looks like red paint on the back. The hood covers her head, but her emotionless eyes still stare out with a far away look as she slowly makes her way down the ramp to the ring, never acknowledging the intense reaction of the crowd around her as an eerie calm and coldness radiates from her. At the bottom of the ramp, she slowly climbs the stairs and slowly makes her way into the ring with none of her usual theatrics. Once in the ring, she makes her way to the corner where she sits down and stares back at the entryway.

Strengths:
Highly experienced, absolutely fearless, trained by Vixen Starr and Blair Kvisto, highly skilled as a flyer, unparalleled violent streak, master of psychology. Rachel is highly intelligent, fearless, works fast and is more than willing to try new things without even a moment of hesitation, she is also a master of getting into her opponent's heads to gain the upper hand. 

Weaknesses:
Rachel can be reckless, she can also be more focused on making her opponent suffer than picking up a win which can lead to disqualifications. Her style is also taxing on her own body. Her willingness and sometimes eagerness to sacrifice her body means she sometimes takes as much or more damage than her opponents.

Currently LOA due to pregnancy.
[Image: cassidybanner.png][Image: aceandcass.png]