Invitational Battle Royal
DEADLINE ONE - ONE 500 WORD SHOOT TO THIS THREAD 12TH JUNE 2019 2359 EST
OOC Here she is - my new creation. Enjoy, and click the link below. 

Risk and Reward
Shawn Maxx
[Image: New-Project-1.png]

James Evans
SCW Accomplishments:
2x SCW World Heavyweight Champion
2016 SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Winner
2016 SCW Rise to Greatness main event winner
2019 End of the Year Open Invitational Winner
SCW Supreme Champion
2x SCW U.S.Champion
SCW Adrenaline Champion
2x SCW Underground Champion
SCW World Tag Team Champion
2013 SCW Feud of the Year
2014 SCW Feud of the Year
2015 SCW Match of the Year
2016 SCW Match of the Year
2018 SCW Tag Team of the Year
2019 SCW Tag Team of the Year
2020 Conquered Thunderdome

[Image: 24g0ggl.jpg]

Cue the sounds of Queens, Don’t Stop Me Now in the background on the ships deck… The angelic voice of Freddie Mercury ringing proud and true while the camera overlooks the ocean... It is then a voice with a thick accent speaks over the song…

“Ladies and Gentlemen of Emerge, beautiful souls, treasures of all walks of life… Es-tu prêt?”

The voice trails off for a moment, but it’s undeniable that the accent is French in nature, the translation of the last three words spoken meaning Are you Ready…

“You may be sitting down, you may be standing, but you are all wondering who I am, where I am from, what I want, but all of this shall be revealed in due time…”

I slight laugh follows, we then see arm sultrily appear from the side of the screen, wrapped around it is a black and blue feather boa…

“You see to understand who I am; you need but look to the stars that shine oh so bright in the sky this beautiful evening. An evening where I Zosime Le Beau get to play with each one of you…”

A slightly more effeminate laugh emanates from off screen as now the one speaking slowly walks into view with a strut any model would be proud of. They spin on their heels and strike a blue thunder pose pouting their lips for a moment and winking to the camera…

“You do not know who I am of course, but you will. You will all feel my touch as we all dance the night away, we shall all create something beautiful together during this delicious ORGY we all shall be taking part in. It is but a shame that we must eliminate each other because if I may be honest with you all, you are all BLESSED because a night with Zosime Le Beau is the true prize.”

Zosime bites his bottom lip before smirking, many a thought running through his mind…

“And as I look at the potential of the roster EMERGE has, I ask, I ask, I ask myself while looking in ze mirror why has it taken moi so long to come… To emerge… They say variety is ze spice of life, and there is great variety here, the talent is vast, and this is merely the beginning. I look at SCW and I can’t help but get excited for the future. My Future, and that begins when I win this battle Royal INVITATIONAL!!! It begins when on my debut I take this opportunity, I begrudgingly eliminate each of you, but know this… Know this you beautiful souls, I do this for you, I do it for us and our time together. Because I love you all and we haven’t even met, but I intend to get to know you all intimately… Very very soon…”

Zosime licks his lips and winks to the camera, the thoughts on his mind aren’t pleasant as least to anyone else but to him.
Sitting down after a intense training session, Yvonne Knight glows. She’s mentally ready for what lies ahead on the ship. The challenges her opponents represent welcomed, the interference however from Moustache Mountain not so much… He looks to the camera, removes some strands of hair from her face and huffs a little…

[Rec.]

Yvonne: “So this the moment I have to take stock and hold accountable those who haven’t done what they’re in my best interest. I’m looking at you Moustache Ride. I’m looking at you Tommy Cook. I get it, you’ve come in under guise of wanting to do my brother Lucas a favour. I get it, but it’s this kind of attitude, this decision making which can ruin things. I appreciate the gesture, I really do. But I am only going to ask you once to stay out of my way from now. Everything was going fantastic for me until you guys stuck nose in my business. I lost because of you; I won a match that I didn’t need your help with because of you…”

Ivy looks down and grits her teeth a moment, she is frustrated, and it shows…

Yvonne: ”I wanted to do this on my own laurels, I wanted THIS experience to be about me and my return to pro wrestling. It was to begin with, but now it’s all gone to hell in a hand basket. I have people asking questions of me for no reason other than because of you. I might not get to challenge for a title on night two because of you, but I get the chance to challenge for any championship if I win this battle royal. This battle royal is my way of redeeming myself and I am going to make sure it is me who is the last one standing. It isn’t about the money, it’s the opportunity this represents.”

Ivy looks to the camera now.

Yvonne: “While the world talks and asks about whether EMERGE is going to be part of SCW. You have men and women fighting to be a-part of this company, kids training from the likes of Ante Up or Black Out to follow their dreams. That’s great to hear and I’m proud of both of those schools and what they’ll bring to the future of this business. What I don’t care about is the politics about whether we remain or stay, I care about what is going on right now. What Willow does to that Championship the longer she holds onto it. I know Mitch and Gavin will do their best and I would love nothing more to see her dethroned. In the event she isn’t, then I need this BR, I want to face her, I want to take her on and then take that belt from her… This isn’t a threat, I’m done with all of that, this is a promise, a declaration if you will. One day soon Willow you and I will be the same ring.”

Fin.
The scene opens on a nice sunny day in an airport, a private can be seen. Walking down the stairs is none other than William Blake Mason. He stops. Looks into the camera. Blake clears his throat.

“A-hem...”

Dramatic pause.

“WELCOME, TO THE BLAKE; MASON, EX-PERIENCE!”

Blake smirks.

“Bet you didn’t see this coming, tell you the truth, I didn’t either. Last week I was dead set on bulldozing my way into Taking Hold of the Flame, after talking to my brother; he convinced me to do what was right, supporting Kelsai. Taking Hold of the Flame was her night, it wasn’t overshadowed by my never ending saga with some guy. Doing the right thing isn’t always easy. I’m actually proud of myself. For those wondering my contractual status, no SCW contract. Isn’t the beauty of this Open Invitation battle royal? One night to have fun, and then I’m outta here.”

“Unless I actually win. Stranger things have happened.”

Blake winks.

“No secret I am a man of great means, what is one hundred thousand dollars to a man who can burn one hundred thousand dollars and not lose any sleep? Money is no object, with that said, when I win the battle royal, I am going to donate the one hundred thousand to a worthy cause. I don’t talk a lot about it, I find people who brag about there charitable contributions, annoying, clearly they are doing it to gain good publicity, I’m more of a fan of people who don’t feel the need to advertise there humanitarianism. All you need to know; I won’t hoard the one hundred thousand. Won’t name the charity, that is on a need to know basis.”

“As for the possible title shot? I don’t know. The easy option would be to go for the EMERGE Championship. I have never been the top champion anywhere I have been, I can hear the negative nancies out there. Oh, Blake, you couldn’t win the SCW World Championship, so you’re settling for the Emerge Championship? People are entitled to think that. I don’t care. Anyone who is a professional wrestler should want to hold the Emerge Championship, Peyton Rice reign as champion is legendary. Say what you want about Willow as a human being, she has added to the prestige of the title. Took it to the next level. The best of the best have held it. Why not hold it? Why not run through an entire battle royal of individuals for a shot? A wise sage once said, treat all championships equally, not better or worse than. I subscribe to that mantra, any championship in Emerge is worth holding. Money; have enough of it. Becoming champion? I like the sound of that.”

There are no guarantees in the world. Just opportunities. So I am removing myself from inactive competition to compete on a damn boat. Lets have fun.

And thanks for coming.

Blake waves for the camera as the scene fades.
REC:

We open up to the shot of abs that would make Jesus Christ blush as it slowly pans up to see former SCW wrestler Memphis Cade standing on the dock in front of the cruise ship where Emerge’s Invasion is taking place.

Memphis Cade: What a fitting place for Memphis Cade….you know

The MILF slayer….

The inspiration, idol, and God of KABLAMsutra.

The only man that doesn’t need Mitch Sanders to make him look good.

The only experience that will leave you truly satisfied and wanting more….hi Blake….

The only man that can make Kandis tap out…

The only man that will make Willkie Wilkes draw in the line in bed…

The only man that has had his penis an 14 time All Star by the pot industry….

The 9 time unofficial Sexiest Man of the Year…

Memphis: To make his return after all I have Emerged In hundreds of thousands of women in the last decade. I mean it is only logical that I come here outlast everyone in the battle royal. I mean I got stamina for days, ask the Truelove Twins. Then I can go on to become the Emerge champion. Just think how good it would be for the company. I mean you will have the sexiest champion including SCW. They can be totally jealous, for the SCW will have the Sexual Savior wearing their championship close to an area that has referred almost every time as better than Heaven.

Memphis adjusts his junk.

Memphis: You see I have been doing this way too long to not have gold draped around my waist. I have been doing this too long to not be officially recognized as champion. It is a travesty, an injustice, an crime against human nature. So why not come down here to Emerge and fix that injustice, that travesty, that crime against human nature. Why not allow yours truly take Emerge to higher standards. Why not allow yours truly to bring all the eyes on Emerge. Let’s face it I am the solution to make Emerge bigger than SCW. It is a win-win for both parties. I get gold and you become the hottest wrestling company in the world.

Memphis frames his body for a few moments before continuing to talk.

Memphis: Then again it would seem you would be getting the better end of the deal. You see I am the solution to this whole SCW/ Emerge buyout thing. When I become champion, I will make Emerge bigger than the SCW. I will bring in enough money that Emerge can support itself. I mean really Drew, you really lucked into it when I decided to grace the Emerge crowd. Drew you really lucked into it when you best looking most talented wrestler on the planet decided to dust off his ring boots and step into the wrestling ring. For you have your future Emerge champion who is charismatically gifted and sexually gifted.

Memphis winks and gives one last smirk.
[Image: NEWHAUS_copy.png]

Wonderland To Salvation: A Journey To Nirvana VIP Members

Selena Frost (VIP Member Since November 25th,2021)
The Happy Farmstead Friends ( VIP Members Since December 16th, 2021 with BOGO Deal)
Marie Jones ( VIP Member Since February 3rd,2022 after failing to cancel after 7 Day Trial)
Brittany Lohan (VIP Member Since February 17th, 2022 after joining for a gallon of Creatine.)
Crystal Zdunich (VIP Member Since March 3rd,2022 after seeking help from everyone)
Josh Hudson (Haüs of Nirvana Member Since March 13th, 2022 after Senior Citizen Discount)
Without a shadow of a doubt, the dumbest shoot I've ever written. But damn, I had fun with it haha. There's a nice piece of gfx work included in here to really help set the scene! Enjoy folks. Lol

[Image: helms2021banner.png]
[Image: NEWHAUS_copy.png]

Wonderland To Salvation: A Journey To Nirvana VIP Members

Selena Frost (VIP Member Since November 25th,2021)
The Happy Farmstead Friends ( VIP Members Since December 16th, 2021 with BOGO Deal)
Marie Jones ( VIP Member Since February 3rd,2022 after failing to cancel after 7 Day Trial)
Brittany Lohan (VIP Member Since February 17th, 2022 after joining for a gallon of Creatine.)
Crystal Zdunich (VIP Member Since March 3rd,2022 after seeking help from everyone)
Josh Hudson (Haüs of Nirvana Member Since March 13th, 2022 after Senior Citizen Discount)
[Image: bhjdqv.jpg]

REC:

The face of Donovan Street appears on the black background, the man known as “The Ripper” smirks for a second before his green eyes turn toward the camera and speaks in his gritty British accent…

“You know me family, but you don’t know me. For years I have been hiding in the shadows, allowing my sisters Trinity and Kennedy to have their moment at my expense, that is what big brothers do. In time though they stopped caring about my kindness. They began to see me as a threat and not as a brother. Do you know what that does to a man who loves his siblings?

It gives him no purpose in life.

I resented my baby sisters and I beat the hell out of Kennedy like a bloody rag doll because I could. See, I have a list mate of people who have crossed the Streets and NEVER paid the price for their actions. Trinity and Kennedy, they turned a new leaf, I have been the same son of a bitch who hurt anyone that even laid eyes on my sisters…..

So that brings me to EMERGE.

The Battle Royal? What better way than to get my feet wet and remind every single person who knows me that I will go through the flesh of every entry like a fuckin’ Buzzsaw. I never needed a gimmick; I don’t want fans. They tell me to hop on cruise ship and I stowed away, didn’t pay a dime to be here. For the last year I have been incarcerated, payin’ for me bloody sins all due to the fact I wanted my baby sister to grow some courage and show the world what the Street name is about. I look at the entrants, a bunch of wankers dressed as pirates, some fat piece of shit sushi slurpin’ Jap. A couple a little girl that remind me of Kennedy and finally?

I see TWO people that have taken me sister away from ME!

Ivy Knight and Blake Mason, let me tell you a little tale, mates. There was a time this boy tried to get his way with Kennedy, I made him bite the curb in front of the house and stomped that bloody tosser until every tooth in his mouth skipped on the concrete like marbles. What do you think, I’m gonna do to you? The Battle Royal gives me money, I could use it, no one wants to hire a man fresh out of jail. Any title shot?

Maybe I will use it to remind my cousin that even her daughter isn’t safe from The Ripper.

EMERGE has become me playground and for a long time I have waited to get back in the ring and hurt some people. On this cruise ship, I will spray the walls with your blood, sweat and begging tears of my mercy.

My name is Donovan Street….

And the World of EMERGE is about to CHANGE.”

He stares into intently shaking……

/REC

[Image: wbw0fo.jpg]
[Image: 28ksdxy.jpg]

ACHIEVEMENTS:

- 1x SCW World Tag Team Champion w/ Lucas Knight as Monarchy
- 1x MCW World Champion
- 1x Pro Wrestling Defiance World Champion
- 1x SWA World Champion
- 2015 Stable of the Year (Monarchy)