EMERGE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
DEADLINE ONE - 3,250 WORD RP ALL COMPETITORS 7TH JUNE 2019 2359 EST

DEADLINE TWO - 750 WORD SHOOT / SEGMENT 9TH JUNE 2019 2359 EST
Fact was, it hadn’t gone well for the Heartbreakers since their return to action as a tag team. People saw EMERGE as a development company for the ‘big leagues’ there was little doubt about that. People were expected to ‘pay their dues’ before moving up to the main roster… much like Peyton Rice had. But the Tag Team Division in EMERGE was actually as good as anything on the main roster, and therefore it had been difficult for the Heartbreakers to establish themselves. Finally though it looked like they had been given a break, and they found themselves in one of the biggest tag team contests ever, inside the Elimination Chamber. But that didn’t stop the team themselves feeling more than a little ‘ignored’.

Niles: You can’t tell us that we are wrong Jodie. When a team can actually just turn up and be in the Chamber, it makes a mockery of everything we have done for tag team wrestling… and let’s face it, that’s pretty much everything

Corey nods his head in agreement.

Niles: When we stepped into UWA a couple of years ago tag team wrestling was seen as an afterthought. It was bland, it was unexciting, and Corey and I changed that.

Jodie: I don’t disagree

Corey: No, we haven’t won tag team Gold, but look at the teams that have come to the fore on the back of what we have done. I mean look at the Modern Marvels for instance, how can anyone say that they are not a carbon copy of us? And look at the tag champions in SCW, why do you think James Evans and Angelica Jones want to be good… it’s because of these two guys right here. And I didn’t just point at your breasts.

Niles: Correct bro, they’ve copied the formula, and got lucky with management, getting there first. While we…

Corey: Have been ignored. Like the Fat Ginger Kid at playtime. And I refuse to be a fat ginger kid.

Jodie holds up her hands. Fact was, Jodie was still enjoying herself no matter what. She had two gorgeous young studs that she could do pretty much whatever she wanted with. And to be fair to Corey and Niles, they were always happy to please her, in more ways than one. But she understood what they were saying, the Tag Team Titles had avoided them like the plague ever since their inception, and they were running out of patience.

Jodie: Look boys, there is no doubt that to this point we have been ignored, I can’t dispute that.

Niles: Damn right we have, and we will continue to be ignored whilst the company has a hard on for Tombstone. A great, massive Dirk Diggler type hard on.

Corey: And the two steroid enhanced freaks Mordecai and Dante bro, don’t forget them.

Niles: Yeah, them too. Fact is Jodie, if we don’t win this Elimination Chamber, which being honest has very little to do with skill, and all to do with the luck of the draw, we’ll go back to facing the likes of Lilith and Mya, over and over again.

Corey: And quite frankly Jodie, that sucks, because Mya has a really bad hygiene problem. Her coochie has a distinct aroma of Tuna.

Niles: I smelt that too bro… Ewww. I bet Lilith fucks like a ho though

Corey: For sure, it’s a given.

Jodie: So OK, what are the two of you saying?

Niles: We are saying sweet cheeks, that if this Chamber deal isn’t successful, we want to walk. We want to compete in a company that sees the interest that we generate, and pays us for that accordingly.

Corey: We want to be respected as not only the best tag team in the world, but also as the best looking… though that Beard fella is quite the dish.

Niles: And that Beard bro

Corey: I know, I know. Jealous much.

Jodie: Leave EMERGE?

Niles: DING!!! That is the correct answer. Now for the bonus round, where do you think we will go?

Corey: Come on Jodie, this is like Obvs.

Jodie: I dunno…

Niles: Come on Jodie, you’re running out of time

Corey: Going to have to hurry you

Jodie: I honestly don’t know.

Niles: Oh no, that is the wrong answer Jodie. You should have said that the Heartbreakers will go straight to the Beauty Factory and work for people that not only believe in them, but know what the fuck they are doing.

Jodie: What… I don’t understand

Corey: This shit we find ourselves in, we blame you.

Niles: You may have exquisite breasts darlin’, but that doesn’t excuse you. You either find a way to guarantee our victory in that Elimination Chamber, or our little ménage a trois is over.

Jodie: …

Niles: And that’s the bottom line…

Corey: Coz, Corey and Niles said so.

Jodie scowls… she’d heard that somewhere before but couldn’t place it. And Niles and Corey start talking amongst themselves, purposely turning their backs to Jodie. She realizes pretty quickly that she had to come up with a plan, a surefire way that Niles and Corey would finish Invasion as winners of the Elimination Chamber and also the new EMERGE tag team champions. And she had to do that, knowing that in the back of her mind that weren’t as talented as the Modern Marvels, nor were they as brutal as Mordecai and Dante, or indeed Tombstone. And Beard and Brody… well they were pretty good looking too. They probably wouldn’t go out first… Lilith and Mya had that nailed on, but winners… she had her work cut out. And she’d probably give up, if she didn’t have her own ambitions, and if the Heartbreakers couldn’t go ALL night.

THREE WEEKS LATER

Truth be told, Jodie had racked her brains constantly, trying to come up with a plan for success. She’d thought about rigging the order of entry, she’d even thought about ensuring that other teams couldn’t compete, but no matter what she thought, she couldn’t guarantee victory for the Heartbreakers. Thankfully for her, the answer had fallen into her lap. In Corey and Niles opinion, they thought she had it easy, she was working with the best tag team bar none, and had been given a pretty comfortable life off the back of them both. It should have been easy to formulate a plan. However, they were starting to have their doubts, stood by what could only be considering a ‘shack’ somewhere in Detroit, in the dead of night.

Niles: Is this some kind of sex game you’ve concocted to take our minds off your failure?

Jodie: Just have patience Niles… I told you that I’d come up with something, and I have.

Corey: And that somehow includes us standing in the back end of bullshitsville, freezing our nuts off?

Niles: He’s right, the soldiers have gone inside… I’m talking all the way inside.

Jodie: Just a little bit longer

Niles and Corey both hear a noise from behind them, a branch cracking in the undergrowth and impending footsteps. A shadow then steps out of the forest and into the clearing, walking towards them

Niles: What the fuck?

Corey: She’s got someone to take us out bro… after everything we’ve done

Niles: This is some proper Michael Myers shit Jodie

Jodie: Calm down boys, calm down. This right here is the reason that you are going to win the Elimination Chamber… thank you for coming… Dante.

Niles eyes widen, and Corey’s jaw drops as Dante doesn’t indeed step from the shadows and into the light cast by a single lamp on the shacks porch.

Dante: I see you boys have found my holiday home… I hope the rats made you feel welcome.

Corey: Is this some kind of trick?

Jodie: No trick

Niles: You really are going to take us out?

Dante shakes his head, Jodie putting an arm on Niles shoulder

Jodie: No, it’s neither of those things.

Dante: Please, there is no need to be afraid. Let’s sit, and talk like adults. You two can do that right?

Corey: Are you calling us kids because if you are…

Dante: You will do what? I’d advise against it, whatever is running through your thoughts right now, this forest has many, many different places that would allow me to make you ‘disapeer’. Now SIT!!

He voice goes a whole lot more ominous, and after dusting off the porch step, Niles and Corey sit on it.

Dante: That’s better… now just for a few moments allow me to speak. Do not interrupt, do not ask me questions, and allow me to explain what you are doing here, and what I want from you.

Niles: Want from us?

Dante: Yes, believe it or not, you can be of use to me. And I you.

Jodie: Tell them what you told me.

Dante: Remember… no interruptions… as you are aware, the Elimination Chamber will be my final match. What you may not be aware, is that decision isn’t as ‘by choice’ as I have made it out to be. The fact is, my body could shatter at any moment…

Niles: Like Mr Glass from the films… sorry bro

He realizes he has interrupted and quickly shuts up

Dante: As such, I cannot necessarily rely on myself, hence my alliance with Mordecai. Consider him my weapon in the Chamber… but there are four others teams as well as ours and Tombstone. For once, I cannot worry about the ‘other’ teams… my whole focus HAS to be on Tombstone, and retribution for what they did to my brothers. Therefore, the deal is simple. The moment you enter that match, you concern yourself with the Marvels, the whores, and those two who have just waltzed in and think they can take over, and Mordecai and I will deal with Tombstone. Once we have broken Tombstone in half, once Eli and Sawyer are eliminated, and incapable of feeding themselves except by means of a straw, I will personally ensure that you two become the EMERGE Tag team Champions by eliminating anyone who gets in your way.

He stops, which Niles takes as his chance to speak

Niles: And Mordecai?

Dante laughs

Dante: I’m pretty sure he has no desires on the titles either, but if he was to become a problem, I’ll take care of it. I have no loyalty to him, he is just a means to an end. But, I am a man of my word, and I WILL hand you the titles.

Corey: No shit?

Dante: None. This way, we both get what we want, and as a bonus you won’t have to worry about Tombstone coming for your new shiny title belts. Because they, like I, will be gone.

He holds out his hands

Dante: That’s the pitch, so what do you say?

Niles turns to Jodie

Niles: And do we have an alternative.

Dante laughs, a belly laugh that is perhaps even more ominous than his words

Dante: The alternative Mr Gray, is you become an enemy as opposed to an ally. I trust you are savvy enough to realize what that means?

Niles then turns to Corey

Niles: What you reckon bro?

Corey looks at Jodie, then at Dante and back to Niles.

Corey: I say we go for it…

Niles: And you think we can trust him?

The question is directed at Jodie, but Dante answers by grabbing Niles around the throat and pushing him backwards so that his back is against the door of the shack which buckles a little under the impact. Dante puts his face right in front of a scared Niles, staring deep into his soul

Dante: I gave you my word… do not now test my patience.

Jodie puts a hand on Dante’s shoulder, Dante turning his head

Jodie: We will take you up on your generous offer Dante. On behalf of the boys, I thank you.

Dante releases Niles, leaving him holding his throat.

Dante: You are more than welcome Ms O’Hara. Now, it would probably be a good idea if you pretty folk got out the forest and on your way home. There can be some pretty undesirables around here at night.

Jodie: Yes, of course. Goodnight

Jodie heads away from the shack, and Corey and Niles follow, Dante watching them go with a smirk on his face.

Dante: Idiots.

#LISTENUP

The scene opens with Jodie sat in the middle of Niles and Corey, a hand on each of their laps. She wears a skirt that is dangerously short, and a blouse open two buttons too many, whilst the boys are casual in shorts and a tee shirt, and both wear sunglasses. The scene pans out a little, and we now realize that they are on the deck of the Symphony of the Sea, the sun beaming down on them.

Niles: Hard life…

Jodie smirks, Corey nodding his head.

Niles: Let’s just get one thing straight off the bat shall we? There’s going to be a lot of things said over the next few hours, but let’s make it pretty clear. When it comes down to who is the best looking tag team in the World, you really do not need an Elimination Chamber to find the answer. Corey and Niles, The Heartbreakers ARE the reason there is so much interest in EMERGE’s tag team division, and not the predictability of SCW, and indeed GCW. We define trends, WE are ahead of the game, years ahead of our time. WE give every other tag team in this Chamber a purpose. Yes Beard, we are not stupid, we accept that you are indeed a fine specimen of a man…

Corey: And the Beard itself Niles

Niles: Yes, the beard itself is magnificent

Jodie fans her face with her hand.

Niles: But fella, you’re not in the same league of handsomeness that the Heartbreakers. So with all that said Corey, we are a little bit confused aren’t we?

Corey nods his head and begins to speak

Corey: That’s right, because if it is so easy to accept that Niles and I are ridiculously good looking, credit to Derek Zoolander, why can’t any of these teams accept that we are FAR, like another Universe or something, FAR more talented that any of them. I mean, Mordecai and Dante might have the monopoly on the darkity dark batshit crazy promos, and Beard might have the bod, and Brody be able to drink us all under the table. Tombstone might have the goat fucking… hold on, can I say that?

Jodie shrugs, Corey continues

Corey: Forgive me, Tombstone might have the inbred fucking down to a tee, and Lilith and Mya… well, that might fuck anything that will have them, even Benjamin Flynn.

Niles: And don’t get me started on the champs… or Heartbreaker version 0.5.

Corey: But none of them have the agility that we have

Niles: None of them have the speed that we have.

Corey: Somehow, we have been portrayed as the underdogs in this match, not given a chance whilst Tombstone have been pushed as if they are invincible. We’ve sat on the sidelines, treated the same as fucking Lilith and Mya, whilst Beard and Brody have come in on a shit ton of fanfare, for no apparent reason.

Niles: We had to watch the blatant copyright infringement from the Modern Marvels, and look on in shock as the fans have bought into this bullshit, when we are a million miles away from underdogs.

Corey: That’s right Niles, we are not the underdogs… we are the favorites to eliminate every other team in this match, no matter how big and daft they are.

Niles: We are the favorites because we are THAT GOOD!!!

Corey: Let’s play a game, see if you can guess who we are talking about. Do you really want to have EMERGE tag team champions, whose friendship has been up and down more than a whores drawers?

Niles: Or, do you want Champions whose depth of move consists of punch, slam, rinse and repeat?

Corey: Perhaps you’d like champions who spend more time on Twitter firing off double entendres with his fuck buddy, and his partner whose drunk all the time… a fine example

Niles: Or maybe Goat Rituals are your thing? Or wrestlers that played a little bit too much Resident Evil Seven than was good for them.

Corey: Or maybe you want to be represented by two people who claim to be ‘marvelous’ even though they won the EMERGE tag team championship by default, the number one choice for company bigwigs who wanted their ‘Yes’ men in place. Two people who somehow manage to make a simple Super Kick look bad.

Jodie squeezes his leg and smiles at him, Niles taking up the rhetoric.

Niles: Fact is, if you are really EMERGE fans, there is only one choice, one team that can carry this company forward and give EMERGE the ONLY tag team that they can be proud of. A team what can excite you the moment they step into an arena. Because Invasion: Symphony of the Sea can only end one way, because EMERGE is about to get an upgrade…

Corey nods, Jodie tilting her head to one side as Niles leans forwards.

Niles: Niles Gray and Corey Zenner NEW EMERGE tag team champions… and the also rans?

He turns to Jodie, who answers as seductively as she can

Jodie: Heartbroken.

With all three of them smirking, the scene fades.

Poison Tongues, get removed…

Darkness is the first thing we see, but this doesn’t last forever. The night sky begins to fade into focus now. Stars twinkling brightly from the heavens. It’s a beautiful sight to behold, it was one of the many perks of living in Tombstone which is now where we realize is where we are… However, we’re not in town so much, but a little way off from the haven created by John Goddard. A place where you can go to disappear…

The sound of a fire crackling captures our attention along with the muffled sounds of a whimper… The camera pans to reveal we’re in a forest, if you could call it that. The woodland surrounding us has been dead for years it seems. A small creek an be heard in the distance, we’ve been there before, and we’ll go there again we’re sure. But right now, that isn’t our destination…

It isn’t long before a voice breaks the silence, it belongs to one of the two brothers Eli and Sawyer…

Sawyer: “So what should we do with him?”

The picture now to changes to the fireside where Sawyer is squatting down, his face half painted like warpaint… He is staring through the flames while holding a knife in his hand… There is a shuffle of feet, he looks up to see Eli standing there…

Eli: “Haven’t decided yet… I want answers…”

The picture changes to behind the shoulder of Eli, he is looking down past the flames where a man lays there bound and gagged. Whimpering like a small child as if he knows something bad is about to happen…

Six Hours Earlier…

The sun shone brightly on Tombstone, when it did that it felt like a good omen. The sound of children laughing can be heard, along with the hustle and bustle you come to expect from a town that lived for each other. Our focus is on the bed of one Eli Goddard, he lays there as the sun’s rays break through the moth-eaten curtain. He wasn’t one for the day, he preferred to live through the night like a real hunter.

But lately he hasn’t been able to find his quarry.

There were rumours of someone coming in and trying to poison the well so to speak. IT was a battle which the Goddard’s took up, one which led them away from Tombstone to the realm of professional wrestling. It was a noble cause because they didn’t wish to see such poison seep into their homeland. But with their absence that is exactly what was going on… So, Eli had set out a plan, knowing full well that they would not appear if they knew someone from the family was in Tombstone.

Under the encroachment of night, Eli and Sawyer had snuck in unnoticed…

Sawyer was still asleep, whenever he did, he would be dead to the world.

Eli: “Wake up.”

Eli kicked him in the ribs after sitting on the edge of his bed. Sawyer having opted to sleep on the floor. He didn’t answer though, only turned over and cuddled up to his blanket. Eli pondered for a moment what to do before kicking him again this time Sawyer snapping out of his slumber.

Sawyer: “Huh.. Wha… Oh… Why you wake me up for, I was having a lovely dream...”

Eli: “We got shit to do, a snake to hunt.”

Sawyer: “What time is it?”

Eli: “Time you woke up.”

He groaned, he always groaned. Sawyer loved to sleep when able, he had many nights when he couldn’t due to the bad dreams that plagued him, and he had many. It was rare for him to have a good dream but since meeting Tatyana, that had changed.

Sawyer: “Why you always gotta be such a stick in the mud, how long you been up?”

Eli: “Not long… I don’t mean to be, it’s just I don’t like what I’ve been hearing. I want to put an end to it.”

Sawyer: “Yeah I know… I don’t like it either. So you got any idea who it could be?”

Eli shook his head; he didn’t know and that is what frustrated him. He thought it was someone from Dyavol’s camp but that wasn’t the case at all. Eli knew he always wanted to claim Tombstone for his own back when he was part of his clan. It was that reason why he stepped away and returned to protect it… But if it wasn’t Dyavol, then who was it?

Eli sighed, he prided himself on knowing everything that went on in this place so not knowing troubled him as he knew it would his father, should find out about what was going on. As of now John Goddard was distracted with the young woman who was the sister of Peyton Rice…

Eli: “We need to find out who is behind this.”

Sawyer: “We do and when we do will we gut them, right?”

Eli says nothing but nods, the hunt was on for the two brothers. Sawyer hid in plain sight, with his hoodie while hung out with the young ones. He would chase them around and play while Eli walked the perimeter of the compound on the hunt. He wouldn’t be alone for long however when a voice from behind caught his attention…

He turned to see his other sister Viveca standing there in jeans and a black top. He hair tied back in a ponytail…

Viveca: “What ya’ll doin out here? Why is Sawyer in town?”

Eli: “Nothing that concerns you.”

Viveca: “You know everything concerns me nowadays with all ya’ll gone to do this wrestling bullshit.”

Eli turns around now to look at his sister.

Eli: “You know why we’re doing it.”

Viveca: “To protect the town from being poisoned, is that it? You think I don’t know what is going on Eli, I’m not stupid you know.”

Eli: “Of course, you’re a Goddard we aren’t stupid. But I still can’t tell you why I’m here.”

Viveca: “I don’t care why you’re here, I’m just glad you are. I’ve missed ya’ll, all of ya’ll. It ain’t easy trying to keep everyone happy, I’m not our daddy.”

Eli: “No one is…”

Eli looks around and sighs…

Eli: “Tell me Viv, have you seen anyone that shouldn’t be around here lately?”

Viveca: “Honestly, I don’t even know half these folks these days. It’s like more and more people coming in from outside looking for something they couldn’t attain out there.”

Eli: “That is what I’m afraid of…”

Viveca: “Well shit, now I’ve gone and heard it all. Eli Goddard, the great hunter, the blood butcher is afraid?”

Viveca smirks while Eli rolls his eyes at her, she did love to wind her brother up, it was rare she got to do that…

Eli: “…”

Viveca can see something was troubling him and didn’t wish to pry, but if it meant something was going on under her watch in Tombstone, then she wanted to know what it was…

Viveca: “What aren’t you tell me Eli? Is there something I should know?”

Eli: “If I tell you, don’t tell pa… He has a lot on his mind as it is, he doesn’t need to know of this unless it’s a lot worse than Imagine…”

Viveca: “What the hell ya’ll talking about? Not that girl they brought in, surely?”

Eli: “No, she’s fine. We know who she is… I’m talking about something else going on in Tombstone. Ya’ll heard about people trying to get in?”

Viveca: “Yeah, what of it?”

Eli: “I think they did… I think they do and well they’re spreading their filth amongst the people…”

Viveca: “No way, we’d know if that were the case?”

Eli: “Would we? You said yourself you don’t know half these folks these days…”

Viveca: “Yeah but… these are good folks, they’d say something.”

Eli was about to say something, but their attention was captured by one of the young ones screaming as they ran towards Eli and Viveca. Their farms were flailing wildly…

Young One: “ELI, VIV!!! IT’S SAWYER HE’S FIGHTING AGAIN!!”

Eli: “Aww shit..”

All through immediately rushed back to town, which is where we find ourselves now dead in the center by the well. Sawyer is packing back and forth now while a crowd has formed, on the ground is a man with a bloody nose which looks broken upon closer inspection. Sawyer looks to be seething, he has removed his hoodie showing of his physique…

He means business…

Sawyer: “What ya’ll saying about our pa?”

Man: “I didn’t say anything, you’re crazy.”

Sawyer: “Ya’ll got that right, I am crazy we all are but I sure as fuck not deaf though!!”

“Get em Sawyer, I heard what he said!”

There was one voice from the rabble forming, spurring him on.

Sawyer: “You fucked boy, let me tell you that. When my brother gets here you’re in for a world of hurt. You think you talk shit and get away with here, here in our town…”

Sawyer shakes his head and laughs while rushing in and kicking the guy in the stomach now, he rolls over and coughs while fighting for air… Sawyer raises his foot in the air ready to stomp down on them, but Viveca’s voice breaks through the crowd as they part like the red sea so Eli and her can walk through…

Viveca: “SAWYER! STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!!”

Sawyer turns around and whines…

Sawyer: “But Viv, he deserves it…”

Viveca: “Let me be the judge of that…”

Sawyer groans and throws his arms up into the air before stepping away begrudgingly, the man lays there quietly saying nothing, only seeing Sawyer mouth the words this ain’t over…

Eli walks over and stands over them now.

Eli: “On your feet.”

Man: “What?”

Viveca: “He said get ya’ll ass up boy, unless you want me to let my little brother play with you some more?”

Man: “No! It’s okay, I’m getting up!!”

Viveca: “Ya’ll can now go, we got this. If find anything out, we’ll let you know.”

Viv was talking to the rest of the town; some had already gone back to their homes or to whatever it was they were doing before this had happened. The man got to his feet and held out his hands innocently enough, Eli though grabbed him by the scruff of his shirt and dragged them towards the trailer where he throws him into the wall…

Man: “Ow…”

Eli: “Talk, you aren’t from here.”

Man: “What? Of course, I am, why would you say that?”

Eli: “I know everyone in this town, I don’t know you.”

Sawyer: “Damn right you don’t, he’s the snake we’ve been hunting. Spreading his lies and his poison amongst folk.”

Man: “You’re nuts. You know that?”

Eli: “What was he saying…”

Sawyer: “He called pa weak, and that something was coming for his place… I heard him talk about money being offered for the land… This land and…”

Man: “You’re crazy all of you are fucking nuts…”

“It’s true…”

The man and Eli bot turn to see Jasper slowly walking towards them, in his mouth a pipe. He slowly walks over to them with the help of Viveca, his age getting the better of him.

Man: “Who the fuck are you?!”

Sawyer laughed, Viveca laughed even Eli laughed… That alone was evidence enough that this guy didn’t belong… Everyone in Tombstone knew who Jasper was… He was older than the dust on the ground in these parts…

Jasper: “Your reckoning, that’s who I am… Eli everything they say is true, this gorger was here to spread lies. He spoke ill of your father. Called John weak… a liability because of shit happening out there in the world…”

Man: “I… I didn’t say any of that…”

Sawyer: “Can I play with him now?”

6 Hours later…

Eli continues to stare at the man who until hasn’t said much since Jasper confirmed what he was up too…

Eli: “You going to talk now, tell us who sent you?”

Eli walked over to him and removed the gag form his mouth, the man whose nose still was broken looks up at Eli and now sneers.

Man: “I am not telling you shit and there isn’t anything you can do to make me.”

Immediately Sawyer laughs which captures the man’s attention. They may know where he come from, but this man didn’t realize just how up shit creek he was either…

Sawyer: “Oh please let me play with him Eli, I wanna make him squeeeee. It’ll be so much fun! It’ll be good practice for our match…”

Eli: “I’m going to give you one last chance to say you peace, who sent you boy otherwise I will let him off his leash and there is no going back from that.”

Man: “Go Fuck yourself, you bunch of hicks….”

Eli: “Heh, no it’s you who have fucked yourself. He’s all yours Sawyer!”

Sawyer whistles loudly now leaping to his feet from the squatting position, the knife in hand which he holds dangerously… The man watches as Sawyer paces around him, dust flying in the air with each stride he takes. The fear of god now taking shape in the very soul of this man who had bitten off more than he could chew…

Man: “You won’t do anything… They know I’m here.”

Eli: ” They might know, they won’t care… You were expendable to em, you realize that.”

Man: “No… They’ll be here.”

Eli: “Well, let them come, because one thing is for sure… They won’t find you here…”

Eli grins now as he reaches into his jacket and removes his mask before putting on his face, the half skull mask that had been a staple of his these days… The man now look on realizing that he was in trouble, Eli now removing a pair of shears and approaching him… We now back off from trio with the darkness beginning to fall once again, the sound of the man’s screaming for his life, begging as we new fade to black…

REC:

Sawyer: “They think that these gorgers whether big or small, pretty or ugly really don’t matter. See, what has been happenin’ is two monsters like Mordecai and Dante wanna play and think they are the alpha predator of the EMERGE brand. That is furthest from the truth. I ain’t a smart man, or some fella that went ta school and learned stuff. I have always found that life itself is survived by the hunter and the hunted are the ones that are separated and hung like cattle fer our own pleasure. Ya got five other teams that wanna win themselves some gold. Heartbreakers, a bunch a fairies that think they are all fer the ladies, Mya Denton and Lilith Evans, two dumb bitches that jumped us and hurt my sister. Brody and Beard, the only reason that big dumb cheap beer swigglin’ sumbitch even can stand is because of those dumb shits in the mask and his little black trenchcoat or else Sundown would done beat you down boy. Nah, problem here is simple, we gotta a bunch tag teams that they think know what the is gettin’ inta. The Modern Marvels done beat those two pretty gals and have done nothin’ but run since. When are ya gonna stop running boys? I like ta run, makes the kill that much more fun and rewardin’…..”

Eli: “… my brother put it so very eloquently, best he could, but I will mot. We can sit here and tell stories of how the brave man died and the cowards lived ta tell the tale. Oh yeah, we could do all kinds o’ shit here and get all fancy with our words mates but truth be told? We ain’t like that. See, what is happenin’. Is yer locking up five other tag teams with Sawyer and I inside a cage, an Elimination Chamber where the luck o’ draw plays the part, right? See boys and girls, there is no easy way ta put this. Yer all dead. Now don’t get me wrong, we ain’t talkin’ about actual murder, there is no license on a ship ta hunt pigs so yer lucky on that aspect. My brother here, he rather carve ya up and wear yer skin as a trophy. Me? I like the thrill, ta grab my prey and watch them beg helplessly before I finally do what I need ta in order ta win. Inside the Chamber, each one of ya are gonna get eliminated one by one at our hands. Hell son, we don’t care if we enter number one and have a day at it, oh no. That’s the fun part so I want ya ta understand that this cage, is like a slaughterhouse and we ain’t just gonna “eliminate” ya, we are gonna tear ya inta pieces and then “eliminate” ya.”

Sawyer: “Don’t he make it seem so fun!? Aren’t we gonna have fun, Marvels? Heartbreakers? Mordecai and Dante? Mya and Lilith? Brody and Beard? Each one of ya have had a hand ta play in this. See, ya joined the race with her horse but what ya didn’t count on was us takin’ that four-legged sumbitch out and making ya crawl ta the finish line because WE do NOT take lightly ta what ya have done ta US! Ta Sundown! Ta Minerva, my sweet lil’ sister Minerva and that is why yer gonna all fuckin’ pay! Fuck the tag team titles, that is our reward fer the massacre we leave in the Chamber and walk out fer the rest of EMERGE ta take notice and clean out in the ocean, like the Poseidon Adventure! We are gonna flip this bitch over and TOMBSTONE, ALL of us, Minnie, Sunnie and us are gonna have very important matches come NIGHT TWO! We will have the titles and hell, maybe we just go on and win a Battle Royal as well.”

Eli: “Take lesson you fuckin’ ingrates, know that when ya poke the bear, when ya try ta play with a wild boar they will gorge you with a tusk, the bear will claw ya yer flesh off, that is what we do because ya see us as some stupid hillbillies and we see ya as prey. That will change when we walk out as the Tag Team Champions and then do what we had claimed from day one, ta dominate everythin’ that has stood in our path fer we will not stop until this has become OUR desolate wasteland. I don’t care if ya believe us or not fer five other tag teams are gonna be…. Dead In Tombstone. And then Sawyer, what are they gonna do lil’ brother! Tell them exactly what they gonna do when we are done with the lot of them!”

Sawyer: “They are all gonna squeal like pigs…… suweeeeeee! Squeal like pigs….. suweeeeee! Squeal like Pigs….. suweeeeee!”

Eli: “…. And that will be music ta our ears and when it is all over? What is left? I’ll tell ya what left, no cryin’, no beggin’, no screamin’. The sounds of silence as we wash ourselves clean with the blood of our enemies and paint that ship fuckin’ red.”

Sawyer: “This lil’ piggy went ta the market…..”

Eli: “Ha ha ha…..”

Sawyer: “This lil’ piggy went ta school….”

Eli: “Ha ha ha….”

Sawyer: “This lil’ piggie? Came home.”

/REC
[Image: 14kjoux.jpg]