Years Pro: Rookie
Theme Song: "Looks That Kill" Motley Crue

Finishers: 1. Metal Inquisition
2. Creative Differences

Finishers Descriptions (If Needed): 1. Best Moonsault Ever
2. Figure Four

Signature Moves: Sixx 6 Six
Signature Moves Descriptions (If Needed): Step Up Emziguri

Common Moves: Suplex Variations, Superkick, Head Scissors Takedown, Spear, Ground and Pound, 450 Splash, Moonsault, Suicide Dive

Strengths: Speed, Aggression

Weaknesses: Experience, Size

Entrance: The lights in the arena go out as Looks that Kill begins blaring throughout the arena. Lucy Sixx steps out from behind the curtain. She stops at the top of the ramp to head bang a bit before walking briskly to the ring. She slides in and awaits her opponent.

Biography: Former Rock Guitarist turned pro wrestler (More Will Be Revealed)

Sample RP: Scene 1
Absolute Havoc

The scene opened to show Kennedy Matthews and Jaice Wilds laying in a bed. Their hands were interlocked as they showed their unity.The Havoc Rumble was right around the corner. It would be every man and woman for themselves so while they laid in each other’s arms now, come Havoc, that would all change. Kennedy let out a sigh as she stood up slowly. Jaice looked on.

Jaice Wilds
Ken, you need to stop stressing on this.

Kennedy shot a glare back at Jaice.

Kennedy Matthews 
Easy for you to say. You have been to the top and seen the summit of the mountain here in Action Wrestling. Now we have to be enemies as we both battle for an opportunity to take on Ryan Lockhart at Evolution. I want my opportunity.

Jaice shook his head as he spoke.

Jaice Wilds
So, prove it Ken. Go into the rumble and show that you want it. There are many people out there who want a shot. I mean there are many others who want an opportunity. Dandy DiVito being one and he just defeated you...

Kennedy turned red as she spoke.

Kennedy Matthews 
Dandy DiVito didn’t defeat me, I simply lost. Dandy deserves to be the number one entrant as he is quite simply a fraud. He is a fraud of a champion and someone who doesn’t deserve to be in the ring with the Queen or a Guardian.

Jaice nodded his head as he set up on the edge of the bed. He was bringing a beast out of his girlfriend, one that the Action Wrestling community had never seen. One he knew was there but was constantly hidden.

Jaice Wilds
It’s not just wrestlers wanting a shot. There is NBA all star Joel Embiid.

Before Jaice could finish, Kennedy spoke.

Kennedy Matthews 
Joel Embiid’s knees are in worse shape than Karlie Nash after an all night bender with the Golden Girls. He needs to just stay away and not get in my way. Speaking of Karlie Nash, are they truly not going to punish her for the way she tweets about bending old ladies over their petunias and having her way with them? I left WCF to get away from the Mustaches not to find the one person who would actually have sex with Mama Mustache.

Jaice’s face twisted to a look of disgust.

Jaice Wilds
We don’t need that kind of imagery babe. Let’s keep going. WCF is closing it’s doors. Anyone from there could show up.

Kennedy laughed again, her bright white teeth gleaming in the sun that peered through the open window.

Kennedy Matthews 
WCF, the land of misfit toys. Toys no one wants to play with. Toys like Samuel McPherson, Mikey eXtreme, and Stephen Singh. Toys that I didn’t want anything to do with anymore.

Jaice stopped her from speaking.

Jaice Wilds
What if Scott Slayer shows up?

Kennedy’s head snapped around.

Kennedy Matthews 
Scott Slayer? That is the name you bring up? The man who wouldn’t have a career if it wasn’t for me. The man who needs to be bowing down and thanking me for everything he has? That Scott Slayer? He needs to stay far away from me. He has tried to beat me on countless occasions and has failed every time. I will simply toss his sorry arse over the top as I once again prove my dominance over him. Scott, heed my warning. It is not just talk, it is premonition.

Kennedy came back to the bed as Jaice looked at her with a concerned look.

Jaice Wilds
Kennedy, between Netflix and the Rumble you have a lot on your plate. Estrella and Lissie will be gunning for you and trying to take you down. You need to remain focused.

Kennedy laughed as she sat down looking at Jaice, her British accent getting thicker.

Kennedy Matthews 
Estrella and Lissie? Really that is the best you got? Estrella would have not even figured out how to get to Action Wrestling was it not for me. She couldn’t even realize that Minnesota and Montana were totally different places. She is a complete tosser if we are bein’ honest now. I mean she has the brain capacity of a lit’le child, doesn’t she? Jaice, you ‘ave seen it first ‘and, ‘ave you not?

Jaice just nodded as Kennedy continued.

Kennedy Matthews 
I am totally gobsmacked that the lit’le bugger is even in this match. She is so far up Lissie’s arse. I mean, since Lissie came to Action it has been obvious that she has been on the pull. She is here to shag, not here to wrestle. Lissie, darling, we are all up for it every now and then, but there is a time and a place and inside the ring on the telly isn’t it. You are talented but you can’t keep your pants from off your ankles long enough to even fathom what winning the Havoc Rumble could do for ya young career, doll. You are a daft cow looking for any bits and bobs you can get your hands… or mouth on long enough for a good time for one night. I am looking for a good time that will last a while and that good time is winning the Havoc Rumble and going on to Evolution 2 to take the title off of Ryan Lockhart and putting it on my pretty yet thick waist.

Kennedy stood back up almost sulking as Jaice placed a solitary hand on her exposed waist.

Jaice Wilds
Babe, we have seen Odin Balfore is here. He is dangerous. Trust me.

Kennedy scoffed at the mention of the All Father.

Kennedy Matthews 
Is he still walking? Well he is a right John Thomas is he not? Everything that Odin says, and has said for the last few years, is complete and utter rubbish. He is a bellend. He is the wrestling equivalent to Daisy Buchanan. He is only here for money and riches and uses anyone and everyone he can to get to the top. He is a lot like Stephen Singh and Ryan Lockhart in that sense. Give those names to the wrong pissants and you will hear them say shite like “That is great company to be mentioned in” or “What is so bad about that?” I say bollocks to that. Lockhart, SIngh, and Odin have all used people in the wrong ways to get ahead. I have done this all on my own. I had a little help from Sadie in my training. I have had you and Estrella and Edwina watch my back, sure, but in today’s business you have to because of all the brainwashed peons that have blindly followed terrible leaders. I am a leader not a follower and guys like Odin are not able to brainwash me and it irritates them. Come Havoc I will take Odin Balfore’s career off to Bedfordshire. 

Jaice stood up and stood beside Kennedy wrapping his arms around her waist.

Jaice Wilds
I love the confidence and all but Casey Holliday is in as well and she has been on quite a streak. She has defeated Karlie Nash, Andre Holmes, Estrella Luiz, hell even Alex Richards. She is not someone to be taken lightly.

Kennedy scoffed as she pulled away from Jaice.

Kennedy Matthews 
Casey Holliday is the longest reigning champion for a title that no one wanted and no one cared about. UCI is dead and gone and the title should have been too. It was nothing more than a nostalgia piece for drunkards and rednecks. UCI was about as trash as WCF and they are closing up shop too. Smut kills and both of these companies can tell you that. As far as Casey is concerned, I respect her in ring talents but I feel she uised them for the wrong reasons and used them to win a trash title because she knew she couldn’t hang in the ring with the likes of DiVito and L Verez. Casey is a fraud and Action Wrestling management and fans eat it up. I see right through her. She is simply another master of manipulation as far as I am concerned. It will be my honor to toss her out of the Havoc Rumble.

Jaice nodded as Kennedy continued.

Kennedy Matthews 
Babe, I know what the Guardians mean to you but I don’t trust Alex Richards. I have never liked him. When I was in WCF he and I never really crossed paths much. He beat me once but I was mentally checked out of WCF at the time. I have dealt with his kind before. He is a jealous bitch. He is jealous simply because you and L have built a better group of Guardians than he could. You don’t need Bonnie Blue, Damien Kane, or Noble Savage to carry you. You, L Verez, Clare Hawkins, and Sam Kidsgrove are a much better group and he knows it. Richards you simply need to let it all go. None of them are here to help you. Although what would get better ratings than Guardians vs Guardians?

Jaice smirked and laughed at the idea.

Kennedy Matthews 
What can I say about Conor fooking McGregor? This man is a hot headed piece of shite. He is someone who doesn’t deserve to be in a match with the honor and prestige of the Havoc Rumble. Ponce is simply what he is. He is someone who is trying to make a check and for some reason Torture or, more than likely Gravedigger, were dumb enough to give him one. Simply put when he steps in the ring with Wrestling Royalty he will quickly see the error in his ways. He will see the truth that, just like Ultimate Fighting Championship, he can’t hack it in Action Wrestling.

Jaice shook his head as he spoke.

Jaice Wilds
Not to be taken lightly, there is the 201 Division..

Kennedy laughed as she sat up coughing a little.

Kennedy Matthews 
Was that a lame attempt at a joke babe? Calling them “not to be taken lightly”? Simply put Quixote de whatever the fook his name is is simply a smarter, more timid version of Buff Mustache.

Kennedy shudders at the thought of the Mustache Family from her WCF days.

Kennedy Matthews 
It is going to take more than magic for Magic Maddox to win this match. It will take a muh’fuckin’ miracle, it will. Wrestler X can’t say much about a man named after the chemical from the God damned Powerpuff Girls, now can we. Super Spicy Jr. can never be seen as relevant, especially now. The list goes on and on but the 201 Division isn’t ready for the Television Title division, especially a former Television Champion and future World Champion, like me. 201 and FUN Division says it all. They are all FUN...ny.

Kennedy laughed for a moment, almost jokingly, almost as quickly she turned serious again.

Kennedy Matthews 
Let’s talk about #BeachKrew. Wade Moor, last year’s Havoc Rumble winner. This man is more up and down than a roller coaster. He will win a few and then, just as easily, lose a few. Before I joined WCF and Action Wrestling, I was a fan of Wade’s. He was someone I wanted to be like because he was simply unstoppable. He and Dune, better known as WMD, were one of the greatest tag teams in history. Now Wade has fallen off the grid because of #BeachKrew. Jared Holmes I still owe you a beating for sticking your nose in the match Jaice had against Lockhart at Battlefield. You had no business getting involved so heavily. Did you not trust Ryan to get the job done on his own? What will you do after I win the Havoc Rumble and go on to face him myself? Going to help him again? No member of #BeachKrew will win this as none of them want to even take a chance of beating Ryan Lockhart at Evolution. It is merely an inevitable that the winner of this match is going to be someone who wants to end the Lockhart reign and that simply isn’t any member of this pissant group.

Kennedy shook her head as she looked down then back up with an evil grin on her face.

Kennedy Matthews 
Speaking of pissants. What about the Cowboys from Hell? Zombie McMorris and Beau Blaze? Two men who have too many vices to win this. They are like siamese twins. When one loses, the other loses. There can only be one winner and it won’t be the King of Drugs or the Marlboro Man here. I would almost give the nod to Power Word Kill and we don’t even know if they will show up. This is not a tag team match. Red, White, and Bruised, the Talent Enhancers, Cowboys from Hell you will all put on some great tag team matches but at Havoc none of you matter.

Jaice nodded as he was admiring the monster he was bringing out. Kennedy kept speaking.

Kennedy Matthews 
NvL has been oddly quiet heading into this. He hasn’t been the same since I beat him. I don’t count the fact that Gravedigger restarted the match for no reason. I pinned NvL and it haunts him to this very day. Why not toss his sorry arse over the ropes to prove that I am better. What is wrong NvL? Have you been shook and triggered like a Trump supporter watching CNN? Are you simply giving up already? I know you are nehind the Doom Squad. So show your pathetic face and let me sling your arse over the ropes.

Jaice got up and looked at Kennedy.

Jaice Wilds
Babe, keep it up. I gotta go.

He kissed and hugged her tightly as he walked out the door. Kennedy let out a sigh.

Kennedy Matthews 
Jaice Wilds... the one person I don’t want to fight in this. The one person I don’t want to defeat. I have to do what I have to do Jaice and if that means tossing you out of this ring and using it to win the Rumble then so be it. You and I both know it is simply business. I hope you know I love you but I have to look out for me. Spencer Adams, Shadowlove, Kyle Kemp, Titan Jax, Bobby Rage I can toss any of these ploppers out with ease but I can’t seem to shake the idea that I may have to toss you out my love and I fear, if and when I do, you will never forgive me. Baz, Hazel Overton, Alex Kincaid, Derrick Vayden all are not safe when it comes right down to it but how do I eliminate my heart, my soul, my better half. Lance Walker, James Wolf, Harry Diderot none of them can even compare to any one of us Jaice but my heart and my brain are at war. What do I do when it comes to you?

Kennedy dropped down in front of the door, tears streamed out of her eyes and down her cheeks.

Kennedy Matthews 
Jaice you are my one weakness in this match, in this whole damned company. I need to get over this and fast or else I will set myself up for failure. No one in this match matters to me as much as you do. Sure, I still care about Estrella but she has made her decision. Are you going through this same pain and dilemma, Jaice? How easy would it be for you to eliminate me in this match? Do you care about me like I do you?

The dilemma was obviously too much for Kennedy. She shook her head as the cameras faded to black.

Scene 2
Havoc Outside the Ring

The birds chirped outside the window as Sadie Matthews turned over looking at the clock in the hospital room she was in. She was not the patient. Her father, Chuck Matthews, father of Action Wrestling star Kennedy Matthews laid in a hospital bed. Sadie kissed her father’s cheek as she walked outside to have a smoke and call her sister. She dialed the number as she took a drag from her cigarette.

Sadie Matthews 
Come on Kennedy. I need you to answer.

The other end finally picked up.

Kennedy Matthews 
What do you want?

Kennedy quipped back with hostility. Sadie nodded.

Sadie Matthews 
I deserve that for how I have treated you. I am calling not for me but to tell you some bad news. Dad isn’t doing well. His cancer is back and he may not make it through the week.

Kennedy’s body shook a bit as she began crying, almost in a fit of rage.

Kennedy Matthews 
You better not be fucking with me you piece of shite. This better not be some ploy you and mum cooked up to get me to speak to you.

The obvious sounds of sobbing can be heard in Sadie’s voice.

Sadie Matthews 
Kennedy this isn’t a fucking joke. Our father could be on his death bed and you truly think I would use that to get you to talk to me? I could care less if I ever hear from you again just figured you would like to know what was going on. I will talk to you later Ken… if you even care to talk..

The phone on the other end hung up suddenly. Kennedy sat down and began shaking a bit as Jaice entered into the scene. He dropped down beside Kennedy and held her.

Jaice Wilds
Babe, what’s wrong?

Kennedy’s eyes looked up at Jaice and she spoke almost in a whisper.

Kennedy Matthews 
My dad is sick babe. His cancer is back. If he doesn’t make it… I don’t know that I will either. My dad is the reason I do this. He is the reason I wrestle. He is the reason I am confident, cocky if you will. The Queen was born of the original Queen and the King. Chuck Matthews was the original King of Wrestling in the United Kingdom. He and my mum handed the kingdom to Sadie who handed it to me when she retired. Now the King could very well be dying so even more it is Long Live The Queen!

Jaice shook his head as he kissed Kennedy deeply.

Jaice Wilds
Babe, maybe you should forget about the Havoc Rumble and focus on your family.

Kennedy stopped Jaice mid thought.

Kennedy Matthews 
And let Estrella out do me again? And let you have all the fun? And miss the biggest match of my young career here in Action Wrestling? I think not. This has made me even more confident. This makes me want to be the last one standing even more. I want to draw my strength from this weakness. I want to win this for myself, sure, but now I want to win even more for dad. I want to win it for the whole Matthews clan. 

Jaice held Kennedy tighter before looking her in the eyes.
Jaice Wilds
Me asking you to not enter the Rumble wasn’t for me and definitely wasn’t about helping Estrella win at all. Simply put I am worried about you. I hope your father gets better. 

Kennedy looked down and then back up. She chuckled a bit.

Kennedy Matthews 
Simply put, I am going to channel all of this pain, all of this rage, into fighting the ones who are in the Rumble and making it all about me and the Kingdom. I am going to feed on the hopes and dreams of the ones who want to use me as a stepping stone. I am going to win and I am going to dedicate it to my dad. He deserves that. I haven’t been the best daughter… but I can change that. 

Jaice looked at Kennedy.

Jaice Wilds
Does this mean you are going to patch things up with Sadie and your mom?

Kennedy laughed and shook her head.

Kennedy Matthews 
Fuck no! They have been tee total tossers to me. I am going to simply win this match and be there for dad. He is the one person in this family who even cares. 

They kissed as the scene faded to black. 

Epilogue
Mine to win. Mine to Lose.

I was ready to make an impact. The Havoc Rumble could launch anyone’s career, even my own, here in Action Wrestling. The winner gets a world title shot at Evolution. I would not squander my opportunity. My brain had already convinced me that I could win this regardless of who entered. The number isn’t fifty as in the number of possible entrants. The number was one as in one winner. He, or in this case, She would be a household name by the end of it. When I stand in the ring with my arms raised in victory I will simply say, I told you so. As the time ticks closer so does the beginning of my reign as the true Queen and true Royalty of Action Wrestling. I will not be stopped. I will not be a loser anymore. Here lately I have been on the losing end of things but no more. No more will I watch cretins and peasants rise to the top. No more will I allow my boyfriend to have all the fun. No more will I let Estrella and Lissie and their friendship get to me. Now is about me and me only. As I sit in this hotel room and write this open letter to my Kingdom, I tell you that soon you will ALL be proud of the Queen. Here is my final decree as I head into the Havoc Rumble. Come out my Kingdom and prepare thy lungs. I will need all the cheers I can get. I will need all the backing I can get. As I step between those ropes. God (and Torture) knows when, I will give my all and all I ask of the Kingdom is to show your support. Give me your all and I shall give you my all. All the ability I have is enough to win but I need to see that you still care my Kingdom. I need to see that no one has stolen you all away. Chuck Matthews, this is for you as well. As you lay in that hospital going through your treatments I want you to know I love you. Gravedigger this is for you and the Doom Squad who have kept holding me and Jaice back. Estrella Luiz, this is for you. Even though we don’t talk like we used to I love ya girlie. Lissie Hope, this is for you so you can see what a true ICON in the ring is like. Odin Balfore, this is for you, so you can see that a Queen can outdo the All Father any day of the week. Jayson Price, this is for you. So you can see I am more than worthy of being inside a ring. This one is for Action Wrestling and all of those within who have doubted me and held me back. No more is that little girl you all know about me. No more is the loser of old. This is the birth of a new Kennedy Matthews. The year of Matthews is in full swing and the beginning of the turning of the tides comes at Havoc in the Havoc Rumble. The Kingdom lives. Winter is coming. It is not about the Kings… LONG..LIVE..THE..QUEEN!

Word Count : 3945

HANDLER'S INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Handler's First Name: Jay
Email: jcombs28.86@gmail.com
Other: