Cassidy Carter - "The Duchess of Debauchery"
[Image: cassidybanner.png]

Personal Information:
Ring Name/Alias (If applicable): The Duchess of Debauchery, Eve (alter ego), War (alter ego)
Date Of Birth: Feb. 23rd, 1997
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 116lbs
Hometown: Las Vegas, NV
Picbase: Ashley Benson

Physical Description (optional)

Wrestling Information:
Wrestling Style: Submission with a splash of flying
Alignment: Tweener

Finisher 1: Pretty Little Chaos (The PLC)
Finisher Descriptions: Go 2 Sleep

Finisher 2: The Faithbreaker
Finisher Descriptions: Koji Clutch

Signature Moves: The Fabulock, The Fall From Grace
Signature Descriptions: Crossface, Slingshot DDT

Theme Music: "Bad Guy" by Billie Eilish

Entrance: 

The lights in the arena go dark for a moment, and the crowd hushes in anticipation.  After a few moments, the baseline to "Bad Guy" by Billie Eilish begins thumping through the speakers. The arena fills with a mixture of boos and cheers.  As Billie's voice begins singing, low red lights begin flashing in time with the rhythm.

White shirt now red, my bloody nose 
Sleeping, you're on your tippy toes 
Creeping around like no one knows 
Think you're so criminal 

Cassidy's face appears on the big screen, blood streaming down her nose as she flashes a sadistic smile before her face disappears and her name flashes across the screen in blood red letters.  The red lights keep flashing. 

Bruises, on both my knees for you 
Don't say thank you or please 
I do what I want when I'm wanting to 
My soul? So cynical

White strobes begin flashing as Cassidy appears in the entryway.  The crowd is louder now, mostly booing Cassidy, but there are a few audible cheers mixed in. Cassidy is wearing a black hooded sweatshirt with the hood up and "Bad Guy" sprayed on the back in red spray paint,and a pair of mirrored aviator sunglasses.  She pauses, taking a deep breath before she begins walking down the ramp, ignoring the fans.  She looks straight forward as she comes to the end of the ramp and climbs up the stairs.  she moves right to the ropes, ducking under the top rope as she enters the ring and walks straight to the corner.  She leans against the ropes and waits. 

In-Ring Attire (Optional): She usually wears Something like THIS with a black, SCW brand "Ace Marshall" halfshirt over her black wrestling top. The trunks are black with a silver waistline and trim. There are two small, intertwined "C"s on the top left of the front like THIS, with "CASSIDY" written on the butt in silver. The arm bands are black with silver trim and Cassidy's intertwined C's logo in silver in the middle of each. She wears knee-high Chuck Taylor boots with white trim and laces that have "CASSIDY" written down the side of one and "CARTER" written down the side of the other in silver.

Biography: Cassidy Carter is the former personal assistant to former SCW World Champion Rachel Foxx. During her time as a personal assistant, she was also trained by the self proclaimed Suicide Queen before being sent to the Knoxville Wrestling Insitute in Knoxville, Tennessee, where she completed the bulk of her training before returning to Rachel for the last bits. After the closure of KWI, Cassidy appeared in GCW and Cartel NexGen, winning championships in both. Cassidy also made sporadic appearances in Supreme Championship Wrestling, usually to accompany her husband, and former SCW Champion Ace Marshall, which included winning the End of the Year Special battle royal the year after her husband won it. Cassidy and Ace live together in Las Vegas, NV. Cassidy is a bit immature, an attitude that bleeds into her wrestling style and sometimes makes her hard to teach. She is also extremely impulsive; and, will put herself at physical risk, sometimes resorting to moves that do as much damage to herself as they do to her opponent.
[Image: cassidybanner.png][Image: aceandcass.png]
New theme song.
Entrance updated.
[Image: cassidybanner.png][Image: aceandcass.png]