Not how I pictured it
I really didn't picture my last match with Ryan going down in the books as a no show, but that's what it unfortunately be. As of two minutes before this post I just walked in through the door for the first since I left for work on Wednesday. The rain was so bad Wednesday night/Thursday morning I was flooded out of my house. I had to spend the night in my car with no computer and no phone, because my pre-paid card's data limit was hit a couple of days ago.

If that isn't a kick in the teeth... I still have to go back out tonight for work, but also some how manage to get my brother to the hospital. Who quite likely is suffering from Appendicitis. My brain doesn't know what to with itself... part of it wants to power through like I always do, another part wants to go sleep and never wake up, and final part just wants to break down and cry while yelling at god asking him why he has to put my family through so much shit.

I know they say that god only gives what you can handle and just looking at what my brother has been through alone you'd think that we were built like a Sherman tank, but I'm truly getting tired of handling all the shit that comes our way. When are we suppose to get something nice? Oh wait... I forget while my mom, my brother, and I get shit on... my junkie sister gets people offering her free houses (mobile trailers), new cars, and hell is even given money... does think about helping us out? Hell no, because she doesn't have the money to move trailers to our land (though she wouldn't if she could, because my mom won't let her junkie boyfriend anywhere near our land), the cars are ruined in no time (this last one last two weeks before she and her boyfriend burnt out the transmission), and the money... well I don't need to explain where there goes.

Just for once I would like to feel like I was living in paradise instead of hell. Sorry about the rant, but yeah to Chris and to everyone I'm sorry the chances of me getting anything up for any of the deadlines is thin at best. Any ways, I'm off to go get ready to go back out, because I have to get my brother to the hospital first and foremost.
Truly sorry to read this Rick and I'm sorry you and your family are going through this. Sending nothing but positivity your way my good man, hope things turn around soon for you guys.
[Image: helms2021banner.png]
Sorry to hear that, man. Best of luck to you!
Sorry to hear that bro. Hope everything got sorted for you.
It did actually... been meaning to post this, but it wasn't appendicitis... my brother is just suffering... I mean suffering from a kidney stone that is apparently jagged and has been cutting in to his kidney. He's on medication that will help relive the pain and hopefully dissolve the stone enough to where it can pass smoothly.
That's great news mate.
[Image: ZbBQHbf.png]