RTGXV Update
I wanted to just pass this along - I've mentioned this in the discord. I'm done about two-thirds of the show. Already at 80 pages and counting. I'm writing everything myself, including rewriting entrances. My goal is to aim to have it up Wednesday or Thursday, complete with a card for right after to allow it to allow us to jump off the show and right into the new season and keep the momentum from this show going forward.
Update: I will be aiming to post the show sometime tomorrow (THURSDAY). I have one match left to write and then fine-tuning segments. I hope to do both of that tonight, sleep on it to make sure I'm set for what I've written, do final fine-tuning tomorrow and I will be posting at some point during the day, intentionally at a time where many of you should still be awake to all enjoy it and avoid spoilers.

I also plan to post a Breakdown card immediately after and we will also debut our new website and other items too. We will also fully operate on our new boards. Feedback, if requested, will be given out on the weekend.