Question
Ok, so the more observant of you will have realised that the next show falls on RtG weekend. Now, when the show was scheduled, I certainly didn't do it on purpose, however now it's come along, considering the 'power struggle' for EMERGE at the moment, it's gives Drew another chance to stick two fingers up at SCW in character, so therefore I'm going to keep the actual show date as it is.

This however causes problems from a time perspective for you guys, so what would you like me to do. The obvious answer would be to push the deadline back a couple of days for both but it's not just me it effects obviously.

Thoughts?

*EDIT* And also, I am seriously considering going to a two week schedule over the course of the next few shows. I'd like thoughts on that too please

Many thanks
Chris
How about the main deadline is on a Monday, the segment deadline on a Wednesday? To early to tell, the RTG deadline might be midnight. Sunday gives us a day to decompress. We can finish up our Emerge work on Monday. That could work.

As far as the two weeks, as long as I'm not double booked, I wouldn't mind. Lean towards nah, its not a hard nah. I'll roll with the majority.
Good idea re the deadline bud... anyone else?

Regards the scheduling, it the self same reason why I ask. I've lost a few characters due to people not being able to gain some momentum and its the three weeks between shows that causes that I reckon

Not even sure I'd have time to be fair, but going on currently, I think I'd be ok as the show is normally completed well in advance barring the segment additions, end of matches etc.
Deadline should be a few days out, we are talking about the biggest ppv of the year. Personally I rather see this show come out the week before.
[Image: Sienna2020.png]

Angelic Achievements:

- 3x SCW World Champion
- 3x SCW Women's Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 2018 SCW Female Wrestler of the Year
- 2019 SCW Female Wrestler of the Year
- 2018 SCW Stable of the Year (Past.Present.Future)
- 2018 SCW Match of the Year (Vs. Selena Frost, Iron Woman Match at Retribution) 
- 2019 Elimination Chamber Winner (Under Attack 2019)
- 2019 Double Jeopardy Winner (Clarity 2019)
- 2020 SCW Feud of the Year (Vs. Jordan Majors)
- 2020 SCW Match of the Year (Vs. Jordan Majors, Rise To Greatness XVII)

Singles Record -|W - 68| L - 09 | D - 02 |
 Overall Record - |W - 93| L - 19 | D - 02 |

Looking at my schedule I could probably squeeze it in the week before if thats what people would prefer?
I wouldn't mind it.

The deadline would be the 12th then the 14th?
Yes thats right mate
I think it's a good idea. 

If you do seriously go on a biweekly schedule, please only book me only other week as YUYO.