Alignment:
Asshole

Years Pro:

Finishers:
"The Shooting Five Starr"

Finishers Descriptions:
A Shooting Five Star Frog Splash

Signature Moves:
Canadian Destroyer (usually a setup to "The Falling Starr")

Theme Song:
"Sound of Madness" by Shinedown
My entrance... So as to not have Mr. D use "Baby Shark" as my theme...

The opening chords of "Sound of Madness" by Shinedown begin to echo throughout the stadium. With each opening drum beat, the logo of the Social Misfits flashes on the jumbotron...

Yeah, I get it you're an outcast
Always under attack always coming in last
Bringing up the past no one owes you anything
I think you need a shotgun blast a kick in the ass
So paranoid

WATCH YOUR BACK!

With those words, an explosion or pyro shoots high into the air from the stage and in front of the stage in another wall of sparks. Lights start to circle the arena as several spotlights turn to the stage. Jake Starr walks out from the back and looks around. He just smiles and nods. He surveys the crowd, feeling their energy and absorbing it all in. His nameplate comes up as Jake Starr starts to head down to the ring. He makes his way down the rampway before going to the guardrail and fist bumping a few fans and then going to the other side before doing the same.

The crowd cheers as Starr runs over to the ring and jumps up onto the apron. He steps into the ring. He immediately makes his way to the far corner, climbing to the top rope. As the chorus hits, a spotlights illuminate Jake and he simply stands there looking around at the fans with a smirk on his face. He points at himself, and ultimately yells the words "I'M NOT DEAD YET!" He looks around, continuing to soak up the energy from the crowd before beating on his chest twice, and raises his "Misfit Revolution Fist" high into the air, a gesture mimicked by many fans in the crowd who have been supporters over the years. After this, he goes camera side and climbs on the middle rope raising his arm one more time. He looks around before hopping down and walking around the ring.