Apology
I want to start by apologizing to the handler of Jordan Majors, to Olek, and to everybody for no-showing.  Unfortunately, I picked up a bit of OT yesterday morning, and afterwards, what was supposed to be a 2 hour nap turned into sleeping most of the day.  I'm not trying to use this as an excuse, this is the danger of RPing so close to deadline like I do.  I hate that I no-showed, and I hate that I let people down.  Over the next few days, I am hoping to finish the 1/2 done Cassidy RP I have sitting in my Docs so I can get it up for the next BD, AND throw up a fun little RP to set something up for the future. 

Again, I cannot apologize enough, and I hope you all can forgive me.
[Image: cassidybanner.png][Image: aceandcass.png]
Nothing to apologise for Rach. Real life comes before this game at all times and with the job you do plus your little one, if you need sleep then you need sleep
[Image: helms2021banner.png]
Rach, you know we all love you here and understand.  Plus if Joel has a problem I know where he lives, and will kneecap him like Tonya to Nancy!

PS: He won't.  Joel is an amazing dude and I think it's safe to say he understands completely with the week he's had, too.
I barely got one done this week. I was just hoping I didn't get destroyed by a response after I got mine posted! Lol.

No worries! We'll all be excited to see what you do with that RP.