Updates and Various info
So, after a bit of a blip, it seems like EMERGE is back on an even keel again and I have a pretty full roster. The tag division also looks stable again, but if anyone still wants to contribute there it would be appreciated if anyone has the time and indeed energy to give it a go

EMERGE #25 is on schedule for this coming Monday, and set’s the scene for the run in to Miami, and I actually have the basis of storylines, cards all the way now up to the final show of the year. You will also note that there will be an Awards show this year, but don’t take the schedule as read, because even though the dates are right, the events are going to change… Oooo intrigue lol.  The year I hope will end with a bang, and get us ready for what I hope will be Season 3… if we get renewed by the network of course J

That’s the good stuff… now a little not so good. Been a bit of a reshuffle at work, duties have been changed around a bit, so therefore time there will be a little less frequent. For those that don’t know, a lot of the stuff I do, as it is with some of you I know, is done at work and the times isn’t going to be there. So…

First of all, going bi-weekly with EMERGE can’t be on the table anymore. I’m still looking at ways I could possible improve the momentum on the shows, but it can’t be by making the shows more frequent I’m afraid. Any ideas anyone has to help this issue would be appreciated

Also, the experiment I’ve got going on with Zero will now have to take a back seat Olek… sorry bro, because with everything I’ve got coming up I won’t have the time to do his ‘comedy’… hey, I think it’s funny, and let’s face it I don’t have to worry about him being the television champion after Omar’s Peyton rp. EMERGE will continue as is, as will Owen and any future plans I have discussed with you all.

Finally, if anyone does have any questions, suggestions, or just wants to rant about anything above, or anything else, feel free.
Just an idea from an idle fan of EMERGE... probably for a while, but one that I had the moment that you thought about cutting the shows back to bi-weekly. Why not increase the rp limit? Three weeks is a long time and it would be more than easily for people to get more than one rp up in that period. So that could be an option and an idea to considered if you are worried about people sandbagging with their rps... you could make another deadline for the first rp. It would be something like a week and half before the (first deadline current deadline) and it could be that if you don't get your first one up by this deadline than you can only post one rp for the show, The current deadline would become the second, and then the promo one would be the third and final.

Like I said, just an alternative idea I had as an outside observer.
How about adding a magazine show? Instead of columns (although I get a kick out of Dexter's top 5 even if my characters never land on it wtf), that could be done with a less-intensive broadcast. We can participate with short segments, have match recaps, and maybe an exclusive match for the program itself.

Tis a thought.
Its a good thought... If someone wanted to take it on. Like I said time is sparse for me bit anyone else is welocome