Zero F***s To Give vs. Embers & Ashes
Ryan Watson & Autumn Valentine vs. Ember Young & Ash Harte

4 RP Limit for tag

Deadline: 5 PM ET Saturday, July 20, 2019 (this includes pre-show matches)
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Not at all, all that I hoped it would be, because of losing such much time, because of the storm knocking out my power for a day and half and my work schedule getting shifted around because of it as well. So this is the best that got I for the tag team matches. I'll try to finish Crissy when I get home from (the extension is a god send for her rp), but I can't make no promises, because I usually come home and pass out after work when I work mornings.

https://www.hazardousraine.fwrestling.co...ToGive.htm
OOC: Here's my Watson effort. Wanted to start this two days ago, but had bad toothache the past couple days and it really ruined my plans. Ended up writing all of this today, while under the influence of strong prescription pain killers so hopefully it makes sense lol. The cd is split into two parts, some before the shoot and some after, so make sure to keep scrolling. Also worth noting that I didn't know Rick had posted until I came to post myself, so nothing mentioned in your rp is referenced in this one, bud. With that said: Rick, everyone, best of luck, and to those who read this. I hope you enjoy!

[Image: helms2021banner.png]
Ok, so, funny story that only Jon and Wasley know: I actually legitimately have a sick note for this PPV. It's from my doctor and everything. It's been a rough couple of weeks, and I wanted to do more for the show, but I couldn't. I decided then to focus on something good for Syren and something fun for Autumn (because letting down Wasley would suck).

Enjoy.

Life in Seasons
Book Two, Chapter Thirteen
[Image: syren2021.png]