Angelica Jones vs. Casterillo
3 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 5 PM ET Saturday, July 20, 2019 (this includes pre-show matches)
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
https://legacyrevival.blogspot.com/2019/...art-3.html
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 2x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

THE BOOK OF CASTERILLO
Chapter 1:  In Sickness And In Health

The world of Supreme Championship Wrestling has all seemed to want to know what makes Lawrence Casterillo tick.  They all seem to want to know why he has come.  They all apparently say they are sick of his presence and that they just want him to leave.  However the fact of the matter is, Supreme Championship Wrestling NEEDS him.  Every last one of them needs him to exist, so they can be cured of the sicknesses that they have let their own selves incur.  Which unfortunately for Casterillo means that he will have to deal with all of the ill patients that he is around, and that he must share the ring and backstage area with, no matter what random city they are in.  Every night brings nothing new.  Perhaps that is why Casterillo always rolls his eyes. Rise To Greatness already appears to be another of those nights, in a long string of nights, unless if something can happen to stop The Curse... The Sickness.

That leaves us with The Hope.  That Hope being the force that Lawrence used to resist, and the same force that seems to be the only force that he can befriend.  Right now Shadron watches him as Casterillo is doing something right now that he seemingly hardly ever does, sleep, right in the middle of the day.  This is definitely the calm before the storm.

As he sleeps, Shadron just admires the being she calls her beau.  After a while she opens up the light purple colored notebook that sits in her lap.  She looks to be reviewing notes that she has previously registered.  As she peruses them she gets happier and happier, as shown by the growing smile on her face.  Usually she is pale but by the time she gets to the last page, her face is bright with color, and her green eyes sparkle a lot.  She is clearly in love with the book she has created, to her it being The Book of Casterillo.

Sleep now Lawrence.  Tonight we write the next chapter, together.

It is to be this night, Friday night, that Shadron is clearly looking to take the next step with him.  It is also the night before he is scheduled against Glory Braddock's biggest protector, that being Angelica Jones, a clear victim of The Sickness.  It is clear that Angelica cannot be saved from it.  There is no cure for someone who builds themselves up, only in an attempt to tear others down, just because they are not like her.  There is no cure for ANY member of the Joneses, or those whom are affiliated to them.  They are definitely of the worst kind.  That is probably why Casterillo, The Beast, sleeps at the current time, in preparation to take down the head of the Jones Snake.

Shadron stands quietly and leaves him alone, leaving his room here in his cousin Miranda's abode.  She moves softly as to not disturb him.  After she leaves she carefully shuts the door and after walking down the hallway, she sees Miranda standing there.

How is he?  He has not looked himself since the moment the both of you got here last night.  I thought after last night he would look his normal self.

For now he sleeps.  Don't worry Miranda.  I'll take care of him.

But... how?  He cannot be controlled.  No one has been able to ever control him.

That's not what I'm looking to do.  Tonight, when he awakes, we are going to share one another's hearts.  For the first time you are going to see what true power is Miranda.

Miranda does not respond, just instead turns and goes about her business, creating a meal for dinner, for the three of them to share.  From the kitchen Miranda talks out to Shadron as Shadron sits in the next room on the couch.

I...  I guess I don't know why you wanted me to get beef hearts and chocolate to use to make dinner.

Just make a chocolate mole sauce for the beef.  Use whatever you have in the refrigerator for a side.  You're a good cook Miranda, and I know it'll be perfect for tonight.

Okay.

She sounds nervous but Miranda gets right to work, definitely wanting this to be the best meal she had ever cooked... for her best friend and for her cousin's sake.

Meanwhile down the hall he is stirring.  When he awakes from a slumber it is always quick, and it does not differ this time.  He rolls his eyes and sits up, but choses not to stand, probably thinking if he stands and begins to walk, it will take him one step closer to someone like Angelica Jones.  The thought is correct.

I could you hear you in my sleep.  Tomorrow night will be your silencing.  While you believe that your words have resonated with me, they have not.  I have heard you out, and no, I am not as egotistical as you are making me out to be.  I am definitely capable of allowing others into my life and making things about other people.  It is not my fault that they have chosen not to do such a simple task.  You would be correct if you blamed my mother and father Angelica, but do NOT blame me.

Then again, we should not be even having this discussion, as you can not even act like the motherly figure that you are supposed to be.  You have built yourself up as the matriarch of the Jones Family, yet as I listened to your words before I slept, I heard the voice of a petulant teenage girl.  All the language you spewed at me I have heard before, every single last word.  It does not penetrate me one bit, or make me feel like a normal human being, or what you want... me to feel belittled to the biggest degree.  I have smirked at you the past 2 Wednesday nights because of your bad childish behavior.  The worst thing about it is that you actually believe it is okay, and that it will lead you to victory over me.  I am different Angelica.  I am not attempting to hype myself up while putting others down.  Hell I HELPED Glory that one night by actually looking into Sasha's puppy dog eyes.  If I hadn't done that, Glory Braddock would not be a part of any discussion.  THAT is the true reason for why I have been gunning for her, and when I DO get her in that ring again, I will NOT hold back for a single second.  There is nothing you are going to be able to do to stop that from happening either.  In fact, no matter what the outcome of tomorrow night is, I will make it LOUD AND CLEAR.  I WILL have an effect in the SCW World Championship match, as Glory is not worthy of being a champion of any sort.  The Best In The World should not need weaponry to get what they want.  That includes you Angelica.  The Dragon should not need outside sources as she should be able to roast any opposition with his or her own fire.  And yes, I mean physical fire, not verbal.

Take me for example.  When I want to I can behead any individual I want.  It was one year ago that I beheaded Beard on Rise To Greatness weekend because he annoyed me.  Yes, I know, you probably see that as petty, but it was that weekend that I was making a statement.  Tomorrow night Angelica is not about making a statement.  Our match is not all about me either.  Our match was only made because you are trying to be a roadblock and protector for Glory Braddock.  I honestly do not see why you feel the need to protect someone like her.  Though then again I can see it.  You are one in the same.  Both of you are very disrespectful.  Look at you Angelica, you were recently an SCW Tag Team Champion alongside James Evans.  Not to mention you have been a champion several times over during your wrestling career.  With a long career such as yours I would think you would understand what respect is, yet you clearly do not as a veteran such as yourself would not come at me in the way you did.  Thus, I will treat you tomorrow night the way YOU want to be treated.  Like a child.

That is right Angelica.  You have demoted yourself.  Tomorrow night you are not a mother, and it is of your own choice.  Tomorrow night is going to be all about YOU.  The hope is that you will learn your lesson and maybe be more of a mother figure going forward, instead of just lashing out at someone like me with empty threats, saying that you will not let me walk out of Rise To Greatness.  I will be doing more than just walking out after facing you.  You will see.  Glory will see.  Alistaire and Syren will see.  The whole WORLD will see.

It is at this very moment that Shadron knocks on the room door.  Casterillo lazily stands up and slowly walks to the door, expending as little energy as he has to.  He opens the door and just looks at her.

I interrupted you.  I'm so sorry.  I can come back.

You are here already.  Stay.  I will deal with The Sickness tomorrow night.

Is it okay if I um, watch?

He just continues to look at her for a bit before responding in a morbid, almost empty, tone.

Only if you want to see someone learn her lesson.  I know it scares you when I get the way I do in that ring.

I need to be able to start handling it.  After all, um, are you ready for tonight?

I am always ready for anything, especially after seeing how many in Supreme Championship Wrestling act.  I know tonight is not about that though.  It is about the two of us.  My answer is that I am ready for whatever it is you have to offer.

Good.

Her beautiful color shows as she then eagerly and aggressively takes him by his left hand.  He walks with her back down the hallway and to the kitchen, where Miranda is finishing her dinner preparations, with the beef already getting finished in the oven.

Shadron keeps pulling Lawrence until they are right by the front door of the house.  She looks out and softly smiles before turning to him, looking right into his eyes.

Perfect timing.  Miranda?

Coming!

It is but mere seconds before his cousin appears but keeps her distance.  Shadron closes her eyes and Lawrence closes his.  They release hands but it does not take long for the both of them to place their hands where the other's hearts are.  Miranda's eyes can even see it, almost like a red magical glow encapsulates the pair.  As it seems to orb, both of them suddenly open their eyes in unison, and both speak out the same words in unison as well.

In sickness or in health or in death, I am with you.
In sickness or in health or in death, I am with you.

Both of their eyes re-close and the orb melts away.  Miranda is frozen in her spot until both of them open their eyes.  All three of them smell the beef hearts coming from the kitchen.  Miranda suddenly realizes that it is time to get them out and races for the oven.  Shadron and Lawrence follow right behind her, both of them looking at one another however.

Thank you Lawrence.  I love you.

I know.  And I you.  After dinner though please let me be.  There is something I must do.

I know.  I will be with you in spirit.  Please don't forget that.

Yes.

The two of them sit and wait for Miranda to join them at the table before eating up.  Casterillo eats faster than he normally does, clearly wanting to go ahead and take care of the business that he wishes to accomplish before the night ends.  He finishes up what is on his plate and then actually excuses himself, something he does not do much.  He then heads outside, right into the woods, even though it is beginning to get dark.  The mugginess of the air is still quite oppressive and even a being like Casterillo is feeling it, so he stops and shelters himself by a clump of trees, which gives him shade from the parts of the ground that still have the setting sun illuminating it.  It is here that he waits until darkness encroaches fully.  His eyes dim somewhat and in the distance it is like thunder is rumbling.  He looks back to his cousin's abode and can see the lights going off for the night.  Yet he knows Shadron will wait for him.  She always waits for him.

She understands me fully now.  It may take a bit more time for her to be able to stomach the darkness I can deliver with my bare hands, but that is fine.  For her sake I want her to watch with a bird's eye view tomorrow night and even Sunday night how far I am willing to go to teach the lessons that need to be taught to students like yourself Angelica.  YOU have put yourself in this position, not me.  YOU have talked about darkness too, even though you have no idea what you are talking about.  It is not just you either.  So many here in Supreme Championship Wrestling claim to be something they are not.  You are not the only one to claim to be a Dragon in these parts either.  Selena Frost comes to mind, strangely enough the same Selena Frost that you were referencing before speaking out to me in your childish tone of voice.  At least you and her will have something in common by the time this weekend is said and done.  You will both be victims for simply going after the wrong powerful beings.  Xander will smote Selena for her actions, and I will make sure that you will be unable to be around Sunday night to steel chair your way into helping Glory get what should never be hers.

He pauses and the distant sky rumbles again.

What is that you say?  Using a steel chair is better than running like a coward?  Angelica, I already made it crystal clear that I am not a coward.  I already made it extremely clear that I am not going to run from you.  Perhaps you should be the one to humor me and actually behave like an adult at the Pre-Show tomorrow night.  Knocking off someone that is behaving like a youngster does not really mean anything to me.  What is sad here is that you are falling and you do not even know it.  It is the same with Glory.  Both of you find yourself in matches this weekend, by my doing.  Oh I know, I am making it about me, right?

Casterillo rolls his eyes.

WRONG!

A sudden lightning strike lights up the west sky.  Casterillo smirks at this however.

Listen to yourself Angelica and look right back into the mirror.  It should hit you.  You should realize that you yourself are the one that has thrown the temper tantrum, not me.  You even went as far as to say that your pal Glory is a warrior and a fighter.  Here is a truth bomb for you.  Warriors and fighters do not need help, not from another person, and definitely not from a foreign object.  I know who I am dealing with now, as does the rest of the roster.  The Jones Clan needs to cheat in an attempt to get ahead.  Well pin a rose on your nose Angelica, be proud that you cannot rely on pure skill and talent, unlike myself and say someone like Alistaire Allocco.  Yes I know, I am supposed to be this big bad guy.  I am supposed to be this Beast that can never have his heart melted.

Angelica, maybe you should not judge a book by its cover.  It is a MASSIVE mistake to make!  A mistake that I am not going to let you get away with.  Another mistake that you have made is saying that you are loyal.  Sure, only loyal to those you like.  You sure as hell were not loyal to James Evans after the SCW Tag Team Championships were lost.  I know the Trios Tournament team I was on was not successful because Kellen got lucky, but as much as I do not like tagging with anyone, I at least still respect the partners I had that night, because they can both actually fight, and fight without heaving to go for a low blow.

After every word you had to say towards me in an attempt to bring me down Angelica, I felt sick. Every single word made me want to throw up, because I was amazed at how much of a child you are, despite being the matriarch of your own family.  You are supposed to be a LEADER Angelica. A MOTHER!  But clearly you are a terrible one that does not even deserve the distinction of either tag.  My suggestion to you tomorrow night Angelica is to GROW UP.  I suggest you do it fast too because I am not in the mood for child's play.  I am not in the mood for roadblocks.  And I am not in the mood to see undeserving commonfolk get what they want, just because they want it.  You and Glory, neither of you are going to get what you want.  This weekend Supreme Championship Wrestling will NOT be keeping up with the Joneses.  Instead those of us that are facing any of your clan will surpass the Joneses by miles upon miles, with its snake, that being you, getting her head cut off first.

Casterillo uses his dark eyes to look around before he turns towards where the lightning strike came from.  With his thumb he makes a slit throat motion.  Lightning strikes once again and Casterillo nods his head.  From here he slowly makes the walk back inside, sadly knowing in the morning that he will need to depart for Dallas, Texas.  It seems to bring him comfort though, knowing that soon he will get to make certain that neither Angelica Jones nor Glory Braddock rises to greatness, and that also he will get to cure Supreme Championship Wrestling of The Sickness that is known as The Jones Family.  Once that cure is administered, Supreme Championship Wrestling will be one step closer to being healthy once again.