Kelsai Adamson-Mason vs. Peyton Rice
SCW Television Championship

3 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 5 PM ET Saturday, July 20, 2019 (this includes pre-show matches)
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
OOC: Here we go everyone. Rise to Greatness, and I am posting already? Scheduling issues, but I wanted to make sure I was going to get this up. Best of luck, Omar. As always you bring out the best in me as a writer bro. Everyone enjoy!

Hello, Hello, Hello!

As always, I am just so happy to be able speak with, all of my friends but I would be lying if I didn’t say that this time is more than just a little extra special. That because it is time, the most incredible time to be professional wrestler, because this weekend this the greatest show in all of professional wrestling, Rise to Greatness!

Yes, I know that I was talking about this some the last time I got to speak with all of you, before I went to Breakdown in Nashville and wrestled in a match that requested against Andrew Reigns, which by the way if you didn’t know before I won! Granted, Andrew did try to break me in half and he says that he could care less whether or not he won the match because he was just using me to make a point Ms. Amy. The strange thing is however that I ended up making the real point to everyone else who was there watching the match that night by winning that match that I am ready for a big time which gets me back to this weekend end and Rise to Greatness.

You remember the last time when I told all of you that I didn’t have a match yet for Rise to Greatness, which by the way I would have elated if Sasha had told me that I was going to do nothing more than take tickets at the gate for this show because I have wanted to be a part of Rise to Greatness for as long as I can remember? Well it turns out that Sasha was listening someone very important came to ask about me and whether or not she could defend her title against me, and that someone was none other than the SCW Television Champion Peyton Rice, and so that is how I ended up facing her on the biggest stage in professional wrestling. Even my Daddy is impressed by that one, though I really don’t think that he thinks I have much a real chance at winning. Then again, Daddy didn’t think I stood much of a chance at winning against Andrew either and I have already told you how that turned out in the end.

Daddy and Momma had some rather interesting news for me too last weekend, as they have decided to move to New Orleans full time! Victor is excited about getting know them better, and they are just as excited to get to know Victor also. I just can’t help but to think that this is going to bring our family even closer together, as Daddy and Momma will finally get to witness first hand just Victor really loves me and protects me. I really could not ask for a better husband, and I will cherish him always and forever. Love you baby!

Back to what I was say though, I mean I have won the first two matches of my SCW career, how cool is that, am I right!?  

Now I am certain that Victor or Ms. Amy or just about anyone else that cares about me from what they have said would like for that to be the last time I ever face Andrew in my career, but I don’t really see it that way. Andrew and I are both wrestlers for SCW, and as long as that is the case, there will always be the possibility that he and I could end up having to face each other again somewhere down the line. If that happens to be the case, well I know that I will be prepared to face him again and I will just give him my best one more time and see what happens, because it just like I told everyone before that match, I respect everybody who has gotten to SCW, but I am not afraid of anyone!

I am not afraid of this weekend either, despite the fact that the might be butterflies floating in my stomach admittedly, I am just going to take this as what it is, one heck of an opportunity to make an impression on some people, an opportunity that I am not going to pass up!

Oh yes, Peyton and I are going to set Rise to Greatness on fire this weekend, so buckle up everyone and get ready because it going to be one heck of a ride.  

May the best woman win and remember, Kelsai loves all of you!

I’ve Been Sitting Out Here Watching Airplanes, Part 1

Thursday, July 4, 2019
Somewhere over the United States
11:30 am

For Kelsai Adamson-Mason it should come as no surprise at all to anyone that watches her that her favorite holiday would be the fourth of July, what with all of the fireworks and such except for the fact that every holiday is Kelsai’s favorite holiday. So when Kelsai and her manager Amy Chastaine could get a flight going back to New Orleans until 10:45 am after Breakdown in San Jose the previous night, you can bet that Kelsai was less than impressed, though she didn’t say to much about it. Because after all, so much was going besides just Breakdown this time, so much that Kelsai has time to think about on the plane ride now while she stares blankly out a window, eventually falling fast asleep though still remembering what has gone on…

Wednesday, July 3, 2019
San Jose, California
9:30 am

There are few people in the world that Kelsai respect and idolizes as much as she does her brother-in-law, Blake Mason. Admittedly in the beginning when Kelsai first married into the family, things were rough between her and Blake, but slowly as things started to thaw between the two of them, Blake realized one thing about Kelsai; try as he might, he just couldn’t stay mad at her. Kelsai is just the infectious type of personality that makes people want to be around her and like her so eventually she wore Blake down, and now you can even witness Blake joking around with Kelsai on twitter, and while it obvious how much Kelsai adores Blake because Kelsai loves all of you, if you think Blake doesn’t love his sister-in-law? Witness what is about to happen now, a day afterward everyone had just found out about the fact that Kelsai has been using copious amounts of caffeine again, despite the fact that she assured both Victor and Blake that she was not any longer.

Kelsai: Boy nine o’clock flight here on the coast, I hope that I don’t end up with some serious jetlag.

Concentrating on trying to drive for, Blake just nods over at Kelsai, but saying very little to her, though the agitation in his voice is evident.

Blake: You’re young, I am sure you’ll make it.

Perhaps for self-preservation more than anything else, Kelsai tries to get Blake to talk to her some more.

Kelsai: This was really nice of you to pick me up at the airport like this. I was just telling Ms. Amy on the flight over here to how Blake and I have not gotten to spend enough time together recently.

Not even trying to look at Kelsai, Blake barely mumbles a response, keeping his eyes focused on the road ahead.

Blake: Well there you go.

Realizing that this was going to take more than she thought initially, Kelsai keeps trying to chip away.

Kelsai: Right, right. I am surprised that you are driving rather than just having limo come and pick us up and take us where ever we are going.

Blake: Calms my nerves.

Kelsai: I see. So where are you taking me before the arena later on? I know there are a lot of restaurants that there aren’t even open for a little while yet.

Amazingly, Blake finds away to give Kelsai even fewer words.

Blake: The Pier.

Kelsai actually laughs at her own thought for this, prompting a response from Blake, albeit one of few words.

Blake: What’s so funny?

Kelsai: Oh it’s nothing really, but do you remember when you found out that Victor and I had first gotten married, making me your family?

Again very little is said in response, though Kelsai realizes that she has brought this on herself on that she is just going to have to continue to make the best of this situation until Blake starts talking some more himself at least.

Blake: I do.

Kelsai: Well I was just thinking about everything and remembering that there was a time not too long ago when you would have wanted me to take a long walk off of a short pier.

Blake: Yep.

Kelsai looks over at Blake and he answers he next questions before she even has the chance ask it, even answering with her name and a full sentence.

Blake: No Kelsai, you don’t need to worry about me making you take a long walk off of a short pier.

She would never admit this but Kelsai let out a huge sigh internally, and while laughing outwardly.

Kelsai: Come on bro, I know you better than most alright, and I know just how much you have changed. There is nothing for me to worry about here. I am with Blake. He might be upset with me, but he is never going to let anything happen to me either.

Blake: Good that you know that.

Pulling into a parking lot near the beach, Blake sighs

Blake: Here we are.

Immediately, Kelsai is nervous and wants to explain herself for what she has done, like she did rather unsuccessfully with Amy not even twenty-four hours earlier.

Kelsai: Blake I think that if you would just let me explain, that perhaps you could understand where I am coming from.

Turning and looking at Kelsai, Blake body language is telling her along with the roughness in his voice that might not be the best course of action.

Blake: I think that you are going to be quiet now while I do that talking, got that?

Kelsai sees she has no alternative and is immediately compliant, while looking down at her hands.

Kelsai: Yes sir.

Blake: Pick your head up while I am talking to you please?

Kelsai picks her head up and nods.

Kelsai: Of course, sir.

Blake: Good. Now then this might come as a shock to you, because it comes as quite a shock to me still but given the fact that you lied to both my younger brother who is your husband as well as myself and you have been doing it for quite some time, I am not going to yell at you.

Kelsai: Excuse me, you’re not?

You need a crane to pick up Kelsai’s jaw that is currently on the floor of the car, but Blake just shakes his head

Blake: No, I am not, and like I said I am shocked by that myself. Just as recently as when we spoke over twitter this morning I was ready to tear you a new one. But then I started thinging about who it is that you are and I realized a few things about you.

Kelsai: Oh? Like what if I can ask?

Blake: I realized that although you are that youngest member of this family who is an adult, you are an adult just the same. So I could sit here rant and rave a prove to just how loud I can still get when I am upset, but I really don’t think that is going to get me anywhere because that doesn’t do anything except get other people staring in our direction once they go past the car, and I don’t like people staring at me even if you do.

Kelsai: Hey now!

Blake smirks, but then he continues his thought.

Blake: What I am trying say I however is my objective sitting down really thinking about what I would want to accomplish with you today wasn't going to be helped by screaming myself hoarse and making you miserable because I am not your father any more than you are my daughter.

Kelsai: Well if it makes you feel any better Blake, when my father and Victor did find out, there was no questioning even as an adult which one of us was the father and which one of us was the daughter in our conversation.

Blake nods as he is about to continue.

Blake: I think that sounds about right for conversation we would be having if our relationship were a father/daughter relationship. We do not have that relationship though, so I wanted to ask you instead, because I am not sure do based on our conversation right now, but do you even know why I am so mad at you?

Nodding slowly, Kelsai sighs heavily like woman who has the weight of the world on her shoulders.

Kelsai: Because I lied to you and Victor and kept drinking coffee even after you guys tried to tell me what kind of dangerous effects it could have.

Blake: Well first is the fact that yes you did lie to the two of us. Now to lie to me was bad enough because I lied to you when I had my company take away everything from your Dad, and I thought that we agreed afterward that neither one of us would lie to the other again.

Kelsai: We did, and I can say is I really screwed up.

Blake: You’re not joking you screwed up, because you know what you did that is so much worse than lying to me?

Kelsai: No, but I have no doubt that you are going to tell me what is.

Blake looks Kelsai right in the eyes.

Blake: You lied to Victor, Kelsai. Now I have lied to my ex, but I always was a man who couldn't be trusted by most people in the first place for quite some time. But you are supposed to be trusted like no other, and you lied to your husband? Kelsai, you are better than that.

Kelsai: I was better than that.

Blake: No, you are better than that, but that is not even what made me the angriest.

Now Kelsai is visibly confused.

Kelsai: Its not?

Blake: No, what made me the angriest is what you lied about. Kelsai, Victor and I told you just how dangerous that this was, we pleaded with you to stop before and you swore that you would. I know that this is addictive, but it could end with....

Kelsai interrupts, starting to get upset with herself.

Kelsai: I know, I am so stupid Blake, it could cost me my career.

Finally Blake raises his voice with Kelsai.

Blake: No! You still don't get it, do you? To hell with your career Kelsai, we are talking about your life! This could cost you your life, and I will be damned if I am going to sit idly here and watch you do that when not only do I love you, but my brother wants to spend the rest of his life with YOU.

Starting to tear up, Kelsai can't say anything as Blake continues.

Blake: So I am not going to scream or shout or make scene....

The next thing Blake says wrecks Kelsai in a way that she didn't think was imaginable.

Blake:.....I am just going to make sure that you know how disappointed that I am in you, and ask you one more time while I do still trust you Kelsai, are we going to have any more issues like this with coffee again?

Kelsai can barely muster her response.

Kelsai: No sir.

Blake: Good.

With tears silently rolling down her cheeks, Blake does not look at Kelsai, instead taking her hand in his as they watch the waves out in the ocean out the front window, the scene slowly fading to black.

I’ve Been Sitting Out Here Watching Airplanes, Part 2

While it had in many ways already been a long day with GCW Livewire already have taken place in Milwaukee and it was sure to get longer after she went to see her mentor Amy Chastaine after her plane lands in New Orleans, Kelsai Adamson-Mason was getting some sleep on the flight and remembering exactly why I she was going to Amy's in the first place....

Saturday, July 13, 2019
New Orleans, Louisiana
Victor and Kelsai's Home
8 pm.

Although initially sounding fun loving, the tone changes drastically when Victor Mason and Kelsai Adamson-Mason open their front door and find Kelsai's parents, Dwayne and Karen Adamson waiting for them in their living room, where Victor and Kelsai also sit down.

Kelsai: Daddy, Momma, how nice of the two of you to be here, because Daddy there is something you and I need to talk about like yesterday!

Dwayne: Excuse me daughter dearest but what we possible have to talk to me about that has you so upset? Standing with her hands on her hips very defiantly, Kelsai stands looking at her father.

Kelsai: I mean the way you were so poorly mistreating my husband in the hospital last week while you two were discussing my condition!

Karen looks at both Kelsai and Dwayne, trying to assess the situation, while Victor only shakes his head

Karen: What is going on here Kelsai? Dwayne?

Kelsai: I am talking about the way that Daddy threatened my husband while the two of them were in the hospital talking Monday while I was sleeping!

Karen stares over at Dwayne while Victor tries as best as he can to diffuse the volatile situation.

Victor: Kelsai, I told you before, your Dad wasn't doing anything wrong, we were both concern about what the doctor had been telling us about. Your Dad has always been very, very good to me. This is why I didn’t even want you to find out about this.

Dwayne: See this is all just a big misunderstanding. I definitely wasn't trying to threaten Victor in any way.

The men are trying to sweep the situation under the rug, but the women are having none of that.

Karen: Dwayne Evelyn Adamson, you had better start talking right now and telling me what is going on.

Kelsai: And you Mr. Mason need to stop acting like this is not such a big deal, because I will not have my Daddy running over my husband all of the time.

Victor: It isn't a big deal I promise you, and Evelyn?

Dwayne sighs.

Dwayne: My parents were told that I was told that I was going to be a girl and they had their heart set on it.

Victor: I see.

Dwayne: Yeah, you think that is something, you should wait until you meet my sister Mitchell.

Kelsai: Don't start THAT already, I love my Aunt Mitch!

Karen: And you Dwayne are going to stop trying change the subject of the conversation and tell me what happened at the hospital that has our daughter so upset.

Kelsai: Yes Daddy, tell Momma how the huge ex-champion wrestler told my husband that if he were lying to him he could break him in half!

Karen: You did WHAT?!

Dwayne: I was just so worried about Kelsai.....

Nodding his head in agreement with his father-in-law, Victor is also very quick to point out…

Victor: Dwayne has always been so very, very good to me. No issues at all whatsoever. I did not feel threatened by him in any way.

Kelsai turns and looks at Victor, staring a whole right through him.

Kelsai: Would you quit trying to help him babe, and just let Momma and I deal with this please? Because it is not a new issue. My Daddy has always tried to run over any guy that I have brought home like some super macho man, and with you being my husband, I am not going to stand for it anymore.

Karen: Me either. It has already cost me more than enough. I was not even there when you were married, and this is probably a large part of the reason why!

Looking over at her Mom, there is shock on Kelsai’s face.

Kelsai: Sorry Momma, I wasn’t trying to exclude you from anything.

Victor: Nor was I Karen, I hope that you understand that.

Karen just shakes head and touches both Victor and Kelsai on their laps.

Karen: Nobody is blaming either one of you kids, it is just the fact that it has happened that made me upset. But I have saw how you care for our daughter Victor and again I am so proud to welcome you to our family.

Dwayne: As I am too Victor. You are a good man, not that we didn’t already know this by what Kelsai has told us.

Victor: Thank you both.

Looking over at his wife, Dwayne sighs.

Dwayne: Sorry Mami. I’m a doofus.

Karen: You were a doofus even before I married you twenty-four years ago, but I still I love you regardless.

Dwayne: Sorry for threatening you too Victor, it won’t happen again.

Kelsai: It’s about time.

Karen: I’ll say.

Victor: While I still never felt threatened in at all, I believe that I know who not too cross in this family, so I will simply say I accept your apology. Now if I can ask because Kelsai and I kind of have a wager going on here, why were you guys up in the living room when we got home? Kelsai thinks that you have some news to share with us?

Dwayne and Karen look at each other suspiciously, but Kelsai speaks up before either one of them says anything.

Kelsai: I knew that you guys were going to stay here permanently, I just knew it! I know exactly how we can start fixing this place up! I mean we weren’t planning this of course but Victor and I have more than enough room to move you in here no problem, right Victor?

Victor: None at all, we are all family.

Speaking for both she and Dwayne, Karen smiles.

Karen: Really, the offer is too kind kids, but we are going to have to politely decline.

Kelsai: So, you two are not moving here full time then?

Dwayne: No, no, we are moving here full time. I will just have to get used to the traffic, which is terrible, but then again, every place is terrible talking about traffic.

Karen: You just have no patience with other drivers. We decided though that we want to get some place with more room, so that Dwayne can have space when he is not working on a movie set for somewhere he can collect classic cars.

Kelsai: Wow, that is very cool!

Dwayne: I thought so when your Mom brought up the suggestion yes.

Karen: Moving here is not what we wanted to talk to you about however…

Kelsai: It’s not? Well Victor wins that bet.

Victor: One of the few, it does happen.

Kelsai: What did you guys want to discuss then?

A concerned look is shared between Dwayne and Karen which is not lost on Victor or Kelsai who share a look as well.

Karen: Kelsai, you know that you Daddy and I, well we just want to know that we love you very much, and nothing is ever going to change that no matter what, alright?

Dwayne: You will always be our little girl..

Kelsai: Alright, sure. But seriously would some one like to tell me what is going on here? Because I am not going to lie, you two are really starting to scare me right now.

Victor: I have to admit to being a little freaked out here myself, yes.

Karen: And I am sorry to scare both of you, because this really isn’t something that is scary, rather is just a conversation that should have been had a long time ago, but it wasn’t and for that all we can do now is say we are sorry. But when you were in the hospital recently, and you had the doctors thinking that you may have needed a kidney transplant, well your Dad and I decided that we can’t wait any longer, we needed to tell you about this before…..

With a big sigh, Karen pauses and lets Dwayne take over for a little bit.of

Kelsai: Before what?

Dwayne: Before something else potentially happens and say you need organ donation and the likelihood of that your Mom and I would be able to provide that would be very, very slim.

Kelsai: Why would the likelihood of one of you two being able to help me be so slim? I don’t understand this because I know that everyone in this room would do anything and everything they could to help me.

While Dwayne and Karen are struggling over what to say next, the light comes on for Victor.

Victor: Kelsai, everyone here would do anything and everything to help you, alright?

Dwayne nods to Victor who he now realizes what is going on.

Dwayne: Yes, anything Kelsai. That includes when your Mom and I were trying to conceive and we could not, because as it turns out I could reproduce, and so…

Karen: When we given the opportunity, we took it and we CHOSE you Kelsai, alright, we CHOSE you.

There is a pause as everyone waits for Kelsai to say something but there is a a huge lump in her throat right now.

Kelsai: Daddy? Momma?

Karen puts her arm around Kelsai.

Karen: We love you so much, and we chose you when you were adopted.

Another long pause as everyone is  trying to let Kelsai take some time before she can speak again.

Kelsai: Adopted?

Dwayne: Yes, adopted.

Kelsai: I don’t understand, why didn’t you just tell me?

Dwayne: We were afraid of losing you.

Standing up, Kelsai gives each of her parents a huge hug and a kiss.

Kelsai: Thank you so much for everything you have given me and will continue to give me. You are not going to lose me, ever alright?  But this is a lot for me to consider, and I think I am going to consider it while I go to sleep now. Goodnight.

Kelsai turns to her husband.

Kelsai: Victor, will you come be with me?

Victor: Of course. Goodnight Dwayne, goodnight Karen.

Karen: Goodnight kids.

Dwayne: Goodnight.

Kelsai: I do love both you so much, and I just want you to know that.

Victor and Kelsai go to their room, leaving Dwayne and Karen to think about what happened as the scene fades to black.

Ready For Greatness.

Hey everyone!

The time has come, the time when people will prove that they belong in the spotlight of our sport of professional wrestling or they will watch as our sport passes them by. That is because it only comes once a year, but no I am not talking about Santa Claus, I am talking about the biggest pay per view event of the year, the biggest stage of them all, SCW Rise to Greatness! Now I think that I covered pretty well eleven days ago when I was getting ready my match on Breakdown with Andrew Raynes how much that being around during Rise to Greatness means to me. As all of you are pretty well aware of being a wrestling was what I have wanted now for a very long time and being a part of Rise to Greatness is just incredible to me.

I am not just a part of the show either, but I am challenging for a title, and it was the champion who came to my locker room at Breakdown to tell me that I was going to get that opportunity. Now I guess that technically it is the Rise to Greatness Pre-show we are on, but if you think that means for one second that I am somehow disappointed in this match you have got to be kidding me. After all it was just a week and a half earlier that I didn't even know whether or not I would even be on the show at all; now I could be leaving a champion. Yes, you heard me correctly an SCW champion, something that my Daddy never even was his entire career.

If I am going to that however, I am going to have to be at my very best, better than I have ever done before at this point in my wrestling career, which I will admit hasn’t been that long. Still, my brother-in-law Blake Mason when was he concerned that I was not taking this match seriously enough, made sure to remind me of just everything exactly that is at stake, though not that I actually mean it. Everyone needs to understand that while I only have been in SCW for less two months and that I have been a professional wrestle for almost seven months, I do know what this opportunity means, not only for me, but what this match could mean for SCW and even wrestling itself.

That’s because going all the way back to the moment when I first found out that this match might be a possibility on Breakdown last Wednesday night, ten days ago, my mind started racing think about just how huge this could become. Not every day in sport like professional wrestling do you the chance to see the future, and yet, when I think about, what I was training for the ten days, what I have witnessed the opportunity to given everyone in attendance here tomorrow night as well as millions watching worldwide on pay per view is just that, the future. Five years for now, when each of us are in the prime of our careers, when we are possibly facing each other with something even greater at stake, you will be able to look back at July 21, 2019 as the very first time we got to face each other. Now I am certain that there could be a lot of you listening to this right now thinking that I am getting a little far ahead of myself here, and that could be true, but you know how I like to get excited about this and with this match on this stage, how could I not? Its not just me who understands the significance either. Blake understands the significance, which is why some of you thought he might have been a little rough on me this week on social media, and so does my opponent tomorrow night, the SCW Television Champion Peyton Rice.

In case haven’t been following along, the SCW Television Champion Peyton Rice is my opponent for the biggest night in professional wrestling, and not only that but Peyton said that she wanted me to receive the opportunity, with her title on the line because I was doing things the right way. Do any of you truly know just how much that all of this really means to me?

No, you don’t because I still don’t know how much this really means to me!

Week in and week out the television championship in defended on Breakdown without fail, and for a little over a month the champion who has been doing the defending is Peyton. If you are watching this, I probably don’t need to tell you who Peyton is, but I will anyway just in case you have been living under a rock.  She is that gorgeous woman with a heart of gold outside of the ring, very, very focused on the task at hand inside the ring, but, and this is key here however, she does everything the right way. That is part of what has me so excited for this match and humbled at the same time. Hearing from Peyton herself that she wanted me to have this opportunity because she feels that I have been doing things the right way really put everything in the proper perspective for me and let me know again that other people feel that I am doing things properly as wrestler. It is not only a testament to me, but to Victor, and Ms. Amy, and my Daddy and Momma just to name a few.

I have been watching Peyton for her entire career, she was a UWA Cruiserweight Champion, the very first Emerge Champion, and after a long reign as that champion which lasted just a touch over eight months and she was never defeated for that title. Afterward, Peyton entered SCW with all of the fanfare that was due to a long reigning champion starting out in a new promotion, and now? She is the SCW Television Champion and everyone is watching Peyton as true superstar in SCW. With talent, tenacity, fortitude, not to mention she is mentored by SCW Icon Kelcey Wallace, Peyton is going to be around SCW for a very long time. I will admit that when I started in Emerge myself after the start of this year I was a little disappointed that Peyton had just decided to leave. That meant that I would have to wait to get to know her and get to test myself in the ring as well because the only way I will continue to improve is by forcing myself to face stronger competition every time I step into the ring, and maybe mostly importantly just being her friend eventually.

Does it sound like I am just a tad starstruck here?

Sure, that is possible I admit, but I also have a job to do when then bell rings at Rise to Greatness, a job that means I going to my best on that night to become the SCW Television Champion myself. Like I said I have been watching you closely Peyton, taking some things from you that you do well and trying to incorporate that into my arsenal. Trust me Peyton, with you being as good as you are in the ring, I haven’t sat and talked about that with anyone else about this, but I am almost positive that I am not the only person that is trying to take would you do in order to make themselves better.

I like to think that I am pretty good at what I do between the ropes and I have all of the confidence in the world that I will continue to get better. Saturday night is Saturday night and I will have to go head to head with one of the best, and I could walk out being the champion, being exactly what I have though about my entire life, but only if I can take down someone who is just a little bit older than me, but someone has is ready for this moment. The question then becomes, am I ready for this moment too? I ready to step into the arena on the best stage that there is and not only compete for but win the SCW Television Championship?

You better believe I am.

I know that I am, and you know, Peyton you know that I am too. Because this is not just about the fact that you wanted to give me the opportunity to compete for your championship because I do things the right way. Please don’t misunderstand what I am trying to say here Peyton, because like I said before, it was so truly an honor to listen to you say that you feel that I am doing things the right way. It still warms my heart just to think about it honestly, but that is not the only reason that you decided to give me this chance. I could see it in your eyes that night, even as you were being so kind to me, you also wanted to let me know that you think that I am ready for this stage, that I will bring it like I have never broke it before, and you want that.

You want that because your title means something to you, because SCW means something to you and yes professional wrestling itself means something to you. Being a champion is more than what you give the people inside of the ring, but also it means what you are away from the ring as well. The class and character with which you carry yourself night in and night out. By choose me to give this opportunity to the ring you are saying that you believe if I were to win the SCW Television Championship from you, that you trust that I would carry it with dignity and respect just like you and in that I tell you that you are correct.

Being a champion is a privilege unlike any other in our sport and I will tell you right now that you are right about me because if I win tomorrow night which is obviously easier said than done, I will prove myself to be champion to be proud of, just like all of SCW is proud of you right now. You were made for this, you have been taught by some if them best at Ante Up Academy in the legend Mr. David Helms, Mr. Matty Stone and Mr. Tommy Valentine, who will defending the SCW World Tag Titles later on that night. I was made for this too however, training at the BlackOut Academy with another SCW, legend my mentor and manger Ms. Amy Chastaine, Mr. Jeff Alexander, and Mr. Simon Lyman.

Hey, come to think of it on a side note, has anyone ever considered having a six-person-tag-team-match with those trainers representing each of their respective academies? Just food for thought for the future maybe.

Getting back to what I was saying though Peyton, both of us have been trained by some of the best in this world to have ever to step inside of the ring. We are ready for this moment and all we need to do is to go out and grab it. Matches are matches and wrestlers are wrestlers, but moments last a lifetime, and moments that we make at Rise to Greatness? They are moments that have the opportunity to be remembered forever.

The stars at night, are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas!

Saturday night that is exactly where we are going to be too when either one great reign is going to continue, or another great reign will begin.

You are certainly more than ready for this stage Peyton, nobody is questioning that, but what I am going to prove to everyone is you and I already know, and that is that I am ready for this stage too. We have both been going through a lot of things that have changed us away from the ring, but inside of it together, we can make magic happen, and I know that we will.

So, let’s go out and make a moment together Peyton, a moment that will last a lifetime.

A moment that will be immortal!

At our first Rise to Greatness Saturday night, let’s go out there and make sure that you and I steal this show Peyton, and make sure that this is one SCW Television Championship match that anyone who will see it Saturday night is assured that they will never forget it.

Thank you for this opportunity that you have given me Peyton. You have my word that you will not be regretting it come Saturday night, because I will not allow it!
Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Peyton Rice Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: 2m6wxte.jpg]

(Click Title)

[Image: Peyton-Rice-Jo9-Uj-Vv.png]
Career Achievements

- 1x SCW Adrenaline Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 1x EMERGE Champion
- 2019 SCW Rookie of the Year
- Under Attack 2020 Elimination Chamber Winner
-Winner of the 2019 Ricky Octavius Memorial Tournament
- Made her SCW Debut at Rise to Greatness XV by defending the EMERGE Championship successfully against Kandis. 7.21.18

Singles Record - |W - 61| L - 04| D - 2|
Overall Record - |W - 67| L - 11| D - 2|