Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 255
» Latest member: vinuv8310_ab3x
» Forum threads: 4,906
» Forum posts: 14,242

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 260 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 254 Guest(s)
Baidu, Bing, Applebot, Google, Yandex

Latest Threads
Breakdown Card - October ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: supremecw
5 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 34
Breakdown - October 1, 20...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
Yesterday, 01:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 32
6-7
Forum: Support/Enhancement
Last Post: Ruppy
10-02-2026, 12:28 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 47
Breakdown Writers - Octob...
Forum: Match Writing Board
Last Post: Ruppy
10-01-2026, 10:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 58
The Glimmer Sisters vs. T...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Glimmer
09-30-2026, 11:33 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 199
The debut of Orison
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Orison
09-30-2026, 09:50 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 175
Marquis Dawson vs. Chris ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Chris Lawler
09-30-2026, 01:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 165
Shaun Cruze vs. Gavin Tay...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Shaun2025
09-30-2026, 01:01 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 180
Vespertine vs. Chase Upsh...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Braddock
09-30-2026, 07:09 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 167
Amelia Nevado
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6,171

 
  Ravyn Taylor vs. Alex Desoubrais Jr.
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 11-26-2023, 11:42 AM - Forum: Breakdown || November 30, 2023 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Friday, December 1, 2023 (Show takes place November 30)

**NOTE DEADLINE – this is because I am at a conference until Sunday. I should be able to do some judging while in travel, but realistically the show won’t be up early, so this becomes your benefit!**

Print this item

  Derek Adonis vs. Crystal Zdunich
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 11-26-2023, 11:41 AM - Forum: Breakdown || November 30, 2023 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Friday, December 1, 2023 (Show takes place November 30)

**NOTE DEADLINE – this is because I am at a conference until Sunday. I should be able to do some judging while in travel, but realistically the show won’t be up early, so this becomes your benefit!**

Print this item

  Update on BD and Breakdown for the next few weeks
Posted by: supremecw - 11-26-2023, 01:29 AM - Forum: OOC Board - Replies (3)

Breakdown, I hope, will up tomorrow. I've had to write more of the show than I've had time for and also, with bringing home a new puppy, along with also needing to cover more marking for the classes I teach, my time has been limited. I apologize for another late show.

The card for November 30th BD is up. Unfortunately, this show will be up late - likely Sunday, or possible Monday. I am at a conference from Thursday through Sunday and while I'll be bringing my tablet with me to do some judging and to hopefully get match notes out earlier, I'll be needing to get more done before I leave. That will be a bit of a challenge due to the marking I've mentioned, but also I need to prep for the conference.

This late show means the Breakdown for December 7 will have a short turnaround time. But I have a solution there.

December 7 and December 14 will see the return of Fatal Fortunes. I will list everyone on the roster. The deadline for this show will be Friday, December 8, more again, to facilitate time to work in Breakdown, but also to provide a full week of roleplaying for everyone from the previous Breakdown. If you're not sure what Fatal Fortunes is, it is the following - a completely randomly drawn card involving every active wrestler on the roster. Every title will be on the line. There could be contendership matches. There could be significant stipulations. There could be rivals facing rivals or friends facing friends. I literally draw the card out of a hat and the card is revealed on the show. This allows me, as a result, to not have to rush the November 30 Breakdown as everyone will, simply put, be on an even playing field in that, they won't know their matches. This random card will be spaced across the two weeks, meanwhile everyone also gets the December 14 show to relax while I work on the second show.

Then we have the final Breakdown of 2023 on December 21 and right now, there's a big match planned before we have the End of the Year Special (This is a fully optional card, but if you're interested in being on it, let me know) and title shot vote which will also take place soon.

Print this item

  Braekdown Card - November 30, 2023
Posted by: supremecw - 11-26-2023, 12:15 AM - Forum: Breakdown || November 30, 2023 - No Replies

Asher Hayes vs. Xander Valentine

Statera vs. Twisted & Sadistic

SCW Television Championship
Simon Lyman vs. Gigi Steward/La Pequena Luz

Konrad Raab vs. Polly

Ravyn Taylor vs. Alex Desoubrais Jr.

Derek Adonis vs. Crystal Zdunich

2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Friday, December 1, 2023 (Show takes place November 30)

**NOTE DEADLINE – this is because I am at a conference until Sunday. I should be able to do some judging while in travel, but realistically the show won’t be up early, so this becomes your benefit!**

Print this item

  Breakdown Writers - November 23, 2023
Posted by: supremecw - 11-21-2023, 07:31 PM - Forum: Match Writing Board - Replies (1)

SCW Television Championship
Gigi Steward vs. La Pequena Luz
Writer: Rupp

European Fiery Nation vs. The Playgirls
Writer:

Print this item

  Truths revealed
Posted by: Chance Owens - 11-21-2023, 02:29 AM - Forum: Character Development - No Replies

The Existence of Magic and a Promise

Print this item

  Kandis vs. “The One” Kirsten Scott
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 11-20-2023, 09:38 AM - Forum: Breakdown || November 23, 2023 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET FRIDAY, November 24, 2023**

**NOTE DEADLINE. With it being American Thanksgiving, I figured it would be too short to make deadline Wednesday and mean to make it on Thursday.** The show will act as if on Thanksgiving Thursday.

Print this item

  Sarah Wolf vs. Gavin Taylor
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 11-20-2023, 09:37 AM - Forum: Breakdown || November 23, 2023 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET FRIDAY, November 24, 2023**

**NOTE DEADLINE. With it being American Thanksgiving, I figured it would be too short to make deadline Wednesday and mean to make it on Thursday.** The show will act as if on Thanksgiving Thursday.

Print this item

  Gigi Steward vs. La Pequena Luz
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 11-20-2023, 09:36 AM - Forum: Breakdown || November 23, 2023 - Replies (3)

SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET FRIDAY, November 24, 2023**

**NOTE DEADLINE. With it being American Thanksgiving, I figured it would be too short to make deadline Wednesday and mean to make it on Thursday.** The show will act as if on Thanksgiving Thursday.

Print this item

  Cassie Wolfe vs. Deanna Frost
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 11-20-2023, 09:35 AM - Forum: Breakdown || November 23, 2023 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET FRIDAY, November 24, 2023**

**NOTE DEADLINE. With it being American Thanksgiving, I figured it would be too short to make deadline Wednesday and mean to make it on Thursday.** The show will act as if on Thanksgiving Thursday.

Print this item