Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 255
» Latest member: vinuv8310_ab3x
» Forum threads: 4,913
» Forum posts: 14,259

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 294 online users.
» 6 Member(s) | 284 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Baidu, Google, Asher_Hayes, The European Fiery Nation, Thunderhorse, Crystal, కᨶꪖꪹꪶꫀᡶᡶ ᨶꪖꪹకꪮ᭢క

Latest Threads
Asher Hayes vs. Dexter Gr...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Digitox
16 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 21
Hollywood vs. Deanna Fros...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: SnowQueenSCW
18 minutes ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 39
European Fiery Nation (Da...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The European Fiery Nation
22 minutes ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 35
Breakdown Writers - Octob...
Forum: Match Writing Board
Last Post: Ruppy
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 7
Seraphina Blaze vs. Diamo...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Ruppy
Yesterday, 08:23 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 24
Bree Lancaster vs. Glory ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Braddock
Yesterday, 06:50 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 19
The Great & Secret Show v...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kemal Yilmaz
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Breakdown Card - October ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: supremecw
10-04-2026, 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 86
Breakdown - October 1, 20...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
10-03-2026, 01:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 55
6-7
Forum: Support/Enhancement
Last Post: Ruppy
10-02-2026, 12:28 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 70

 
  Missing Roster Pics? Bios?
Posted by: Adamsama - 09-19-2022, 08:50 PM - Forum: OOC Board - Replies (1)

Hey all!

I wanted to know if anyone is missing from the roster page. I am aware of a few, but chances are that I didn't have a bio to work off of. Please help Oleks and the match writers with a bio, plus that lets me potentially nclude your characters the promotional graphics I do for the fed.

Thanks!

Print this item

  Breakdown results and Apocalypse card
Posted by: supremecw - 09-18-2022, 11:02 PM - Forum: OOC Board - No Replies

Here are the Breakdown results: http://www.supremecw.com/results/breakdo...152022.htm

I'd have liked to do a bit more segment work on the show, but I'm just coming out of what's been a hellacious schedule and frankly, I haven't had the time I thought I'd have dealing with a lot of troubleshooting with elearning tech, unpacking, and just some other challenges. I do hope you enjoy the show nonetheless as I think the general stories are solid. There are just some other more subtle things I wanted to do as I'm seeing Apocalypse as a major show in its own right, but really also a stop building up to Under Attack and a much bigger show. 

The Apocalypse card will be up tomorrow and I will post an adjusted deadline too to ensure lots of time to roleplay. Some matches will be different, hoping to take advantage of some fresh matchups and seeing what happens, while telling some other storytelling as I have a good sense of what developments will happen on Apocalypse. While I've had little time, I have been watching some older shows and getting some inspiration and trying to still make matches meaningful and keep the strong angles, even if I've had limited time. And hopefully after this next week, I should be in the groove with teaching and the other challenges will have gone away.

Thanks again for the patience and again, I just hope the shows have been worth the wait.

Print this item

  Breakdown writers - September 15,2022
Posted by: supremecw - 09-15-2022, 08:20 PM - Forum: Match Writing Board - Replies (2)

Selena Frost vs. Jenni Anderson
Writer: Adam

Owen Lee vs. Samuel Davis
Writer: Mr. D

Aisling vs. Dancing Bear
Writer: Jay

The One vs. Ace Sky
Writer: Mr. D

Print this item

  Ravyn Taylor vs. Glory Braddock
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 09-12-2022, 06:50 AM - Forum: Breakdown || September 15, 2022 - Replies (4)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, September 15, 2022

Print this item

  Holly was STILL TOTALLY Robbed vs. Datura
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 09-12-2022, 06:49 AM - Forum: Breakdown || September 15, 2022 - No Replies

SCW Adrenaline Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

No Word Limit

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, September 15, 2022

Print this item

  Selena Frost vs. Jenni Anderson
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 09-12-2022, 06:48 AM - Forum: Breakdown || September 15, 2022 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, September 15, 2022

Print this item

  Owen Lee vs. Samuel Davis
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 09-12-2022, 06:47 AM - Forum: Breakdown || September 15, 2022 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, September 15, 2022

Print this item

  James Evans vs. Katie Steward
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 09-12-2022, 06:46 AM - Forum: Breakdown || September 15, 2022 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, September 15, 2022

Print this item

  Aisling vs. Dancing Bear
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 09-12-2022, 06:45 AM - Forum: Breakdown || September 15, 2022 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, September 15, 2022

Print this item

  The One vs. Ace Sky
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 09-12-2022, 06:45 AM - Forum: Breakdown || September 15, 2022 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, September 15, 2022

Print this item