| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Online Users |
There are currently 264 online users. » 2 Member(s) | 258 Guest(s) Applebot, Baidu, Bing, Google, Braddock, Chris Lawler
|
| Latest Threads |
Breakdown Writers - Octob...
Forum: Match Writing Board
Last Post: Ruppy
Today, 12:05 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 38
|
The Great & Secret Show v...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Simple77
Yesterday, 11:56 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 43
|
Hollywood vs. Deanna Fros...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: SnowQueenSCW
Yesterday, 09:47 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 79
|
European Fiery Nation (Da...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The European Fiery Nation
Yesterday, 09:02 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 75
|
Seraphina Blaze vs. Diamo...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Ruppy
Yesterday, 04:52 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 58
|
Bree Lancaster vs. Glory ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Braddock
Yesterday, 08:27 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 46
|
Asher Hayes vs. Dexter Gr...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Asher_Hayes
Yesterday, 12:03 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 48
|
Breakdown Card - October ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: supremecw
10-04-2026, 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
|
Breakdown - October 1, 20...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
10-03-2026, 01:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 75
|
6-7
Forum: Support/Enhancement
Last Post: Ruppy
10-02-2026, 12:28 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 98
|
|
|
| Breakdown Card - April 1, 2021 |
|
Posted by: supremecw - 03-20-2021, 02:34 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 1, 2021
- No Replies
|
 |
Christy Matthews vs. Cookie Dreams
David Helms vs. Konrad Raab
SCW Television Championship
Polly Playtime vs. Adam Allocco
Minerva in action
Derek Adonis vs. Thomas Valentine
Ronin vs. Katie Steward
Teddy & Diamond Steele in action
And all of the fallout from Breakdown
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, March 31, 2021
|
|
|
| Updates and more! |
|
Posted by: supremecw - 03-17-2021, 10:49 AM - Forum: OOC Board
- Replies (12)
|
 |
Retribution is coming along. I'm hoping the end of the week. I've been planning and judging when I have a chance between teaching these last few days. I hope to have some match notes to writes today.
Card for the next Breakdown will be up by Friday.
|
|
|
| Retribution Writers |
|
Posted by: supremecw - 03-13-2021, 03:40 PM - Forum: Match Writing Board
- Replies (7)
|
 |
Dark Fantasy (Syren & Ravyn Taylor) vs. David Helms & Selena Frost
Writer:
SCW United States Championship
Gavin Taylor vs. Xander Valentine
Writer: Brett
SCW Adrenaline Championship
Glory Braddock vs. Shilo Valiant
Writer: Cid
Number One Contendership for the SCW Adrenaline Championship
Holly Adams vs. Cookie Dreams
Writer: Cid
Number One Contendership for the SCW World Tag Team Championship
The Golden Boys (Adam Allocco & Bison Jones) vs. Doom & Groove (Lyza Reyes & Devin Brando) vs. The Light in the Darkness (La Pequena Luz & Amelia Blythe) vs. Vengeance (Kim Williams & Jessica Lasiewicz)
Writer: Adam
Polly Playtime vs. Tommy Valentine
Writer: J
Crystal Zdunich vs. Autumn Valentine
Writer: Wasley
|
|
|
| Indefinite LOA. |
|
Posted by: BME - 03-13-2021, 12:28 PM - Forum: LOA
- No Replies
|
 |
Long story short I am taking an indefinite LOA. Know I said in the discord I was concerned if I took this measure that I don't know if I'll feel like restarting again. I am going to take that chance. If I come back, cool. If I don't, it wasn't meant to be, and it was fun writing for SCW. Not going to make any promises. I have some vague idea of what I may want to do should I write again, all tentative, not making any promises like I said.
Already spoke to Olek prior to posting this. He knows the score.
I'll be around discord. Not like I am going anywhere. Just that my people won't be around for the foreseeable future.
|
|
|
|