Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 271
» Latest member: Michaelhow
» Forum threads: 3,800
» Forum posts: 10,827

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 295 online users.
» 3 Member(s) | 292 Guest(s)
TheWhiteTrashOdyssey, eavanmaloney, Braddock

Latest Threads
Breakdown Writers - May 9...
Forum: Match Writing Board
Last Post: Braddock
9 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 22
SMP vs. Aisling vs. Marie...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Jay Gold
Yesterday, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 108
Dakon Theron vs. The Enig...
Last Post: The European Fiery Nation
Yesterday, 11:24 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 56
Dark Fantasy vs. The Phan...
Last Post: PhantomTroupe
Yesterday, 11:03 PM
» Views: 71
Kandis vs. “The One” Kirs...
Last Post: Kandis.
Yesterday, 11:02 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 109
Gavin Taylor vs. Katie St...
Last Post: Corner G
Yesterday, 10:29 PM
» Views: 50
THOTF 2024 sign-up
Forum: OOC Board
Last Post: eavanmaloney
Yesterday, 03:33 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 1,206
Amelia Blythe
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
Yesterday, 09:49 AM
» Views: 1,920
La Pequeña Luz
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
Yesterday, 09:44 AM
» Views: 1,740
Waylon Creek vs. Diamond ...
Last Post: Matt Hodges
Yesterday, 01:54 AM
» Views: 56

Jennifer Helms
Posted by: Jennifer Helms - 07-31-2018, 08:44 PM - Forum: Main Roster - Replies (1)

[Image: tc31Gya.gif]

CHARACTER DETAILS

Name: Jennifer Laree Helms
Alias: “The Glamorous” Jennifer Helms
Nickname: Jenni
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 118 lbs.
Town of Birth: Culver City, CA.
Date of Birth: August 2, 2000
Picture Base: Taylor Marie Hill
Body Type: Tall, Slender and Fit
Hair Type & Color: Long, Brunette
Eye Color: Green
Tattoos & Scars: None
Alignment: Heel

ENTRANCE MUSIC:

"Rise" By State Of Mind

WRESTLER ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION:

The Arena Goes Dark…..

The sound of a young woman begins to speak softly ….

"Without End…

No Boundaries…

All Infinite…

For My Name is Jennifer Helms…

And I Am LIMITLESS."

Suddenly the beginning of “Rise” by State of Mind begins to play, the words shown on the tron…

I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep, oh…

Fireworks set off, as a long spotlight shows Jennifer Helms in her beautiful wrestling robe, arms extended and head tilted up with her eyes close looking up at the rafters, slowly spinning on a turnstile as the crowd roars…

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in my veins
I know it, I know it
And I will not negotiate
I'll fight it, I'll fight it
I will transform!
When, when the fire's at my feet again
And the vultures all start circling
They're whispering, you're out of time
But still, I rise!
This is no mistake, no accident
When you think the final nail is in, think again
Don't be surprised, I will still rise!

Her eyes open, slowly stepping off the pedestal. She stops and looks out at the crowd and smiles as the crowd cheers. Jennifer points up and pumps her fist, walking to the ring, she stops and high fives fans, takes selfies with them. Stops and looks around as she again points to the rafters in memory of Ricky Octavius. stops to take in all the camera flashes before looking around and spreading her arms in the air and flinging back her long hair, making her way to the ring.

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in my veins
I know it, I know it
And I will not negotiate
I'll fight it, I'll fight it
I will transform!
When, when the fire's at my feet again
And the vultures all start circling
They're whispering, you're out of time
But still, I rise!
This is no mistake, no accident
When you think the final nail is in, think again
Don't be surprised, I will still rise!

She says nothing and continues to make her way to the ring where Jennifer walks up the stairs, as the referee opens the ropes for her. The gorgeous young Helms walks to the middle of the ring, spinning around slowly as the crowd cheers. She hops on the second turnbuckle and stands there spreading her arms out and smiling sheepishly while the cameras flash throughout the arena before dropping her robe…..

She steps down, grabs her robe and hands it to the referee with special instructions that they are going back, the glittery colorful wrestling attire of Jennifer Helms is on full display as the “Limitless” beauty poses, smiling and waving to the fans, awaiting the match to start, going to her corner and stretching.

GIMMICK/PERSONALITY:

Jennifer Helms is the epitome of Glamour. A young woman who has never forgotten her humble beginnings, trained by her adopted parents, SCW Hall of Famer, David Helms and former SCW World Champion, Regan Street. Jennifer knows she is beautiful and is extremely confident. Laura Steinbeck has a huge marketing machine behind the now turned Super Model who is mentored by SCW Superstar and former three-time Women’s Champion, Sienna Swann. Jennifer is about elegance, class but most of all finesse. For a young wrestler she is years ahead of what a normal rookie would be. Everything that Jennifer does is Glamorous.

STRENGTHS:

-Pedigree. Jennifer was trained by some of the best wrestlers on the planet including David Helms, Regan Street, Sienna Swann, Brittany Lohan, Tommy Valentine and Matty Stone. She has the knowledge and the wits which are way ahead of the curve from a normal rookie.

-Height. At almost 5’11”, Jennifer is quite tall and can use her height and long legs for leverage. She has taken great pride in strengthening her legs to match that of Sienna Swann and the Streets. Her height and frame can help a lot in overpowering opponents her size and smaller.

-Stamina. Jennifer is NOT a high flyer but what she lacks in aerial moves, she makes up in her ground attack and especially stamina. Trained by Sienna Swann, the woman who is known as the “Iron Angel”, Jennifer gets better as the match goes along, she can wrestle matches longer than most and tire less.

WEAKNESSES:

-Experience. Jennifer is just a rookie and even though she has been trained by some of the best, ring psychology is learned, not taught. She is prone to making rookie mistakes and misjudgments.

-Temper & Demeanor. She takes a lot after her adoptive mother, Regan Street. Jennifer is an aggressor, she could lose her cool and if that happens, she could be prone to making mistakes or lose focus in a match.

-Ego. Even though Jennifer is not as conceited like her mentor, Sienna Swann, she can at times be overconfident and could find herself crashing back down to earth rather quickly. While Jennifer is very meticulous in her approach, she could at times forget that anyone can be beaten at any time due to her superior wrestling upbringing and makeup.

WRESTLING ATTIRE:

Jennifer wears a stylish ring attire, all of her wrestling gear is made of glitter, from any color she chooses. She wears a cut off top at the breast with an opening in her chest and choker, long sleeves. The bottom is almost a bikini top bottom, “Helms” written on the buttocks, she also wears matching knee pads, knee high boots with matching shin guards and “Glamorous” imprinted on them. Her entrance attire varies as she wears outfits that pertain to the town she is in or country. Always mixing things up in her fashionable sense.

STREET ATTIRE:

Jennifer wears all the latest fashion, even specialty made clothing just for her and exclusive designs not available to the general public.

FINISHING MOVES AND DESCRIPTIONS:

”Glamour Shot”: Also known as a sunset flip lung blower, backstabber or back-cracker, this technique involves Jennifer going behind an opponent and putting both feet round an opponent's head on both of the opponent's shoulders while jumping up to place both her knees against the opponent's back and head; both wrestlers then fall backward to the ground, forcing the Jenni’s knees to push up into the back of the opponent knocking an opponent out for the easy 1-2-3. (It may not work on bigger opponents) (Primary Finisher) CLICK HERE

"CATaracts": “CATaracts" is Regan Street's version of the vicious "Scissor Snap" DDT called the “CATnap” which she has taught her daughter though it's been modified to more of a Swinging Spike DDT. Jennifer which sees her apply the front face lock, Jennifer then puts her opponents head in a reverse face lock, quickly flings it back, twisting and spinning the opponent in a forward face lock and spinning, driving the opponent head first to the mat at the same time. The quick whiplash maneuver gives the move that added force knocking the opponent unconscious and taking out their arm at the same time, Jenni rolls on top and seductively lays on them holding down their face to the side of the mat as she covers for the 1-2-3.(Quick Match Finisher) CLICK HERE

”The Call Back”:This neck lock sees Jennifer sit above a fallen opponent and wrap her legs around the opponent in the form of the figure-four, with one leg crossing under the opponent's chin and under Jenni’s other leg who squeezes and chokes the opponent. Jennifer also prefers this version where she uses an inverted variant of this hold as her finisher where she uses her shin to choke the opponent instead, making it resemble a gogoplata and forcing the tap out. (Primary Submission Finisher) CLICK HERE

SIGNATURE MOVES AND DESCRIPTION:

“The Exclusive”: It is Jenni's version of the super kick taught to her by Regan which she calls the "Cat's Paw", in which it sees Helms delivering a kick to the opponent's face or chin, usually preceded by a sidestep, often referred to as a side kick or a crescent kick. Jenni’s feet and legs are so strong and powerful, she lands this, the match is over as they will be knocked unconscious as she can hit it anywhere and with blinding speed for the easy 1-2-3 or set up for one of her finishers. (Primary Signature)

”Voucher”: Pele kick taught to her by David Helms, it can be hit from anywhere at any point to try and shift the momentum in her favor.

”Strike A Pose”: This move taught to her by Sienna Swann, sees Jennifer Helms stand behind her opponent, bends them backwards, and apply an inverted facelock. Jennifer then drops down to a single knee with the extended knee impacting with the neck of the opponent and shifting the momentum of the match or scoring a quick pinfall.

”Boudoir”: This version sees Jennifer first place an opponent (who is in front of her) in an inverted facelock before rolling themselves under the opponent, turning both wrestlers over so that the opponent can be dropped into the stunner. (Frankie Kazarian uses this move as a finisher, calling it "Ace of Spades".)

”Cattle Call”: In this version, Jennifer first lifts the opponent up in a crucifix hold before rotating them into the cutter. Another variation involves the opponent lifted in a reverse crucifix and dropped into the cutter. This move will only work on lighter opponents or wrestlers her size, bigger opponents she will have trouble with.

PLEASE LIST 15 COMMON WRESTLING MOVES:  

Mexican Arm Drag
Dragon Screw Leg Whip
Standing Dropkick
Running Corner Dropkick (To face of seated opponent)
Spinning heel kick
Triple Leg Drop (Street Staple, three quick leg drop in succession to downed opponent)
Back Body Drop
Mexican Surfboard
Shining Wizard
Octopus Stretch
Pumphandle Front Slam
Body Scissors
Scissor Kick
Back Suplex
Top Rope Moonsault
Side Russian Leg Sweep

WRESTLER BIOGRAPHY:

The former Jennifer Williams now Helms was adopted by David and Regan Helms after her parents abandoned her. Jennifer was taken in by the Helms when they offered the Williams family a helping hand when tragedy had struck and Jenni’s older sister, Rebecca was murdered. The ties came when David went to identify the body thinking it was Regan when in 2015 she was kidnapped by obsessed fan, Otis Winston Meyer. About a year later, after David found out who the family of the young girl was, both he and Regan offered them financial help, they took it upon themselves to help the troubled teen who watched her social life, grades in school and life in general fall due to her feelings toward the death of her sister.

Jennifer was a work in progress, but Regan vowed to not only train her in the last year but eventually end up loving the young Jenni like she was her daughter and after some rough patches, ups and downs, she became a permanent part of the family where Regan has taught her everything she knows. Regan also wanted Jennifer to get away from her old crowd, she asked Sienna Swann, her best friend if she could start hanging out with Jennifer which gave Sienna the opportunity to expose Jenni to the world of fashion and modeling. The young woman that was once almost a Goth and even abusing substances suddenly transformed into a symbol of beauty. This caught the eye of many including Laura Steinbeck who quickly signed Jennifer behind the back of David and Regan due to the decision making by David as Commissioner of the SCW during Mr. D’s absent which was caused by Regan who piledrove him to the mats.

Now that Jennifer is signed, she is managed by Laura Steinbeck but is still mentored by Sienna and trained by the Helms family, graduating from Ante Up Academy, the Glamorous Jennifer Helms has all the tools and the pedigree to be one of the best in wrestling and with the resources she has, Jennifer Helms is a can’t miss prospect.

[Image: fHoZYZ2.gif]

Print this item

Trinity Street
Posted by: Trinity Street - 07-31-2018, 07:54 PM - Forum: Inactive - No Replies

[Image: 347zcxu.jpg]

PERSONAL INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Wrestler's Alias: "The Matriarch of Monarchy" Trinity Street
Wrestler's Real Name: Alexis Sinclair Street
Pic Base: Kate Beckinsale
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 120 lbs.
Birthdate: 6-01-83
Birth Place: Kensington, England
Current Residence: Malibu, CA.
Hair: Long, Dark Brown
Eye Color: Baby Brown
Piercings: 1 Belly Button, 1 on Each Ear
Tattoos: None

WRESTLING INFORMATION
Wrestling Style: Technical, Submission, High-Flyer
Years Pro: 15

Finishers: "Thy Kingdom Come", "The Mark", “Sovereignty”, "Sound of Silence"

Finisher Descriptions:

"Thy Kingdom Come": "Thy Kingdom Come!" is Trinity's version of the Spike DDT in which she applies a front facelock to her opponent. Trinity then jumps down onto their back, swinging her legs forward, bending the opponent, and driving them down to the mat face, forehead, or head first. Another variation sees Trinity quickly draw one of her legs backwards (usually the leg closest to the opponent) before swinging it forward to build extra momentum. She then drops onto her back, driving the opponent head first to the mat. The move knocks the opponent unconscious, Trinity easily rolls them over and covers them for the 1-2-3. (Also Known as The Spike DDT or Even Flow DDT) (Trinity's Primary Finisher)

"The Mark": Based on the field goal kick but named for the punt kick used in American football, this sees Trinity take a run up to a kneeling opponent and strike them in the head with the sole of his foot. It is similar to the soccer kick in MMA and will stun or knock the opponent clean out for a set up to her other finishers or end the match quickly. She will make it a point to use this move on her most hated opponents. This is the absolute most deadliest punt kick in all of wrestling from her Soccer background and if hit right can end careers.(If multiple opponents involves she will end the punt kick with a discus forearm on the other opponent) (Quick Match or Secondary Finisher) (Preferred Finisher on Enemies)

"Sovereignty": Trinity performs a senton, flipping 630 degrees forward before landing, i.e. one full rotation (360 degrees) following by a somersault senton (270 degrees).  In Trinity's sometime she will deviate and in another variation she is facing away from the ring and situated on the top turnbuckle, performs a 180° turn in mid-air and then performs a 630° senton onto a lying opponent in one fluid motion landing on the prone opponent with such impact and going for the 1-2-3. (630 Cannonbal Senton)(High Risk Primary Finisher) CLICK HERE

"Sound of Silence": This neck lock sees Trinity sit above a fallen opponent and wrap her legs around the opponent in the form of the figure 4, with one leg crossing under the opponent's chin and under Trinity's other leg as Street squeezes and chokes the opponent until a choke out or submission. In an illegal version of the hold, best described as a hanging figure four necklock, Trinity stands on top of the turnbuckle, wraps her legs around the head of the opponent, who has their back turned against the turnbuckle, in the figure 4 and falls backwards, choking the opponent. In most matches the hold would have to be released before a five count or get a DQ if she feels like letting go(Submission Finisher)

Signature Moves: "Autocracy", “De-Feet”, "Recall", “The Power Trip”, “The House of Street”, "Crowning Achievement”, “The Paralyzer”

Signature Descriptions:

"Autocracy": "Autocracy" is Trinity's version of the "Jumping Stunner". It involves Trinity stalking her opponent and quickly jumping up and applying a three-quarter facelock (reaching back and grabbing the head of an opponent, thus pulling the opponent's jaw above Trinity's shoulder) before falling to a seated position and forcing the opponent's jaw (but predominantly the opponent's neck) to drop down on the shoulder of Trinity and knocking them out with the violent whiplash for the easy 1-2-3. Trinity can strike this move at any time without warning to ANY opponent no matter the size.(Primary Signature)

"De-Feet": "De-Feet" is Trinity's version of the "Inverted Stomp Facebreaker" in which Trinity applies a standing wrist lock on her opponent, then places her foot on the opponent's face and falls backwards, forcing the opponent's face into her foot. The move is quick, sudden and high impact and can knock an opponent out in seconds setting them up for one of her finishers or easily going for the 1-2-3. (Signature Move)

"Recall": In "Recall", Trinity will surprise an opponent that is on the outside by running to the opposite side of the ropes or merely getting enough room to baseball slide on her knees under the bottom rope by bending backwards and landing crotch first on the head and shoulders of the opponent driving them to the floor head first, she then while still mounted on them delivers vicious rights and lefts to the prone face of the opponent. (Popular Signature)

"The Power Trip": "The Power Trip" is when Trinity comes off the top rope and does a flip over leg drop, crashing her leg over the neck of the opponent softening them up for her finisher "Thy Kingdom Come". (Signature Move)

"The House of Street": Trinity is fast on her feet as she rolls back her right leg and executes a savate superkick landing her boot on the opponents face. (Signature Move)

"Crowning Achievement": "Crowning Achievement" is used primarily for big matches, with her opponent sitting on the top turnbuckle exhausted, Trinity climbs to the top rope. Then after lifting the opponent across her shoulders and carefully turning around, Trinity leaps and hits a fireman's carry senton splash from the top rope, reminiscent of her husband Simon Lyman's "Simply Extraordinary" and going for the easy 1-2-3. (Signature Move)

"The Paralyzer": The "Paralyzer" is performed when the opponent is either downed or standing next to one of the ring corner posts. Trinity exits the ring to the outside and drags the opponent by the legs towards the ringpost, so that the post is between the opponent's legs (similar to when somebody 'crotches' their opponent with the ringpost). Trinity then stands next to the ring apron, on the outside of the turnbuckle/ropes and applies the figure four leglock with the ringpost between the opponent's legs. Trinity then falls back while grabbing the opponent's legs and feet, hanging upside down from the ring apron. The ringpost assists the move, creating more damage and leverage to the opponent's knee. The move is lethal and illegal. Trinity will use this move to hinder her opponents during a match and will break usually at the count of five ....if she feels like it. (Illegal Signature Move)

Common Moves:

Hip Toss
Arm Drag
Mexican Arm Drag
Dragon Screw Leg Whip
Standing Dropkick
Spinning heel kick
Triple leg drop (three quick leg drop in succession to downed opponent)
Back Body Drop
Mexican surfboard
Abdominal stretch
Octopus Stretch
Katahajame
Pumphandle front slam
Back Suplex
Samoan Drop
Hammerlock body slam
Body Scissors
Side Russian leg sweep
Reverse Chin lock
Front Facelock (On the mat)
Side Headlock (On the mat)
Handspring Elbow
Fireman's Carry Gutbuster
Spinning Toe Hold
Hurricanrana Pin
Northern Lights Suplex
Elevated Double Arm Chickenwing
Full Nelson Face Buster
3/4 Turn Neckbreaker

Entrance Theme:  “Awake & Alive" by Skillet    Click Here For The Song

The chimes of "Awake & Alive" by Skillet play as the arena goes dark, the video plays of a candle flickering when suddenly as the chorus plays the candle is blown out.....

The light spotlights around the arena as Trinity comes out from the back wearing all gold and black with a hooded jacket and her bell-bottomed tights. She makes her way to the ring slowly looking around confidently at the crowd almost soaking up the response but focused the no matter what. The veteran stops for a moment and brushes her hair back when she removes the hood of her jacket. Looking back at her security who nods as the Matriarch of Monarchy makes their way to the apron as the crowd continues to give her a mixed reaction....

Trinity pays no attention to them as she continues to walk to the ring turning around on occasion and looking at the crowd, stopping and looking around with her baby brown eyes. She hops on the apron and perches herself looking around and posing half way through the second ropes...

She slowly steps in the ring going to the turnbuckle, looks at the crowd as they continue to boo her......

Trinity then looks up to the rafters and closes her eyes, extending her arms and soaking up the reaction of the fans while the music continues to play...

Suddenly a rain of fireworks comes down behind her to the ring as the fans boo more as she screams "This Ring is My Throne!" looking around so intense with a smirk on her face....

She gets down and leans against the corner, looks over at the crowd in confidence, taking off her jacket and stretching to get loose. Trinity has a few words to the referee while awaiting for the start of the match against her opponent….

Ring Attire:

Trinity wears to the ring a black and gold hooded jacket or a multitude of other colors. She also wears a black and gold trim attire ensemble consisting of a cut off long sleeve top v-necked with her cleavage showing, bell bottomed tights, knee pads and black boots. Her tights have "Trinity" written on her buttocks.

Street Attire:

Trinity dresses up very fashionably. She wears the latest designs and will always be dressed for the occasion. She will wear anything from jeans, sundress, dinner dresses, heels, sandals, boots, sneakers, t-shirts and blouses. Trinity has NO sense of mismatching and can wear anything and make it look good though lately she has been wearing more dark colors.

Personality:

Trinity is kind, considerate and very giving to those close to her and her beliefs. Trinity loves to have a good time for she is a jokester and with those closest to her is always a joy to be around. She tries to be a role model to youngsters especially her baby sister Kennedy. To the rest of the world is a different story. There is a dark side to Trinity though and that is where the fine line is drawn. In the real world Trinity is a person the people can look up to, a stoic and strong woman that her presence alone in a room is felt but inside the ring or anywhere around her enemies and those that go against her beliefs Trinity can be aggressive, calculating, methodical, sinister and downright vicious. When surrounded by her few close friends and family her support system will keep her in a maintainable line but the former "Billionaire Bitch" has the tendency to fall back into the role of the bad girl if pushed too far which makes her volatile, dangerous and unpredictable. Trinity is on a crusade along with her husband, Simon Lyman, her sister, Chloe Barnes and brother-in-law, Donovan Kayl better known as Pay Per View to bring back "Family Values" to the world of professional wrestling. Trinity has become the most vocal of the group and can at times be irrational, attacking someone at anytime and anywhere with little to no provocation. PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION

Profile:

Alexis Street grew up with everything she ever wanted. Alexis along with her older twin brother Donovan Street and her younger sister, Kennedy were the children of British Mogul Vandermeer Street, the biggest and richest land developer in the United States and Europe. Vandermeer Street moved from The Royal Borough of Kensington-London, England to the United States (Miami, FL.) a few years after the the kids were born and he has built and architect most cities that we live in. As Vandemeer became older and could not run the business he left his business to his daughter Alexis and his son Donovan, Kennedy was still too young. Street INC. flourished under the two wonder children yet both were great athletes in school and Alexis, who always was the most popular girl in school, the prom queen, etc. could get her way with any man she set her sights on, always while young strived for better. Alexis was a track star and a 1st team All-American Soccer Player at the University of Miami. Alexis had an athletic lifestyle and the business bored her. With all the money she can spend...Alexis and her brother wanted more.

During an important business endeavor Alexis met Alexander van Warrington III. Mr. Warrington III is a very accomplished pro wrestler and business man and saw the interest in the Streets. AVW III paved the way for them to receive the best training and become superstars in wrestling...in return both AVW III and Street INC. merged to become the powerful organization known as Fortune "500". The Streets were trained by Superstar, "The Walk" (Rainbow Marchetti)....hired personally by AVW III and Vandemeer Street.
Trinity's family now has a deep wrestling lineage. While Trinity and Donovan have now made their names in the SWA, Kennedy has just begun to wreak havoc in the SWA. Trinity's father, Vandemeer has a very close relationship with CWF Promoter, Broderick Chase and the entire Chase family as the Streets and the Chase's have joined forces to completely dominate the wrestling business. Vandemeer keeps close tabs in the happenings of the World of Wrestling.
Throughout the last 3 plus years after Trinity made her debut in 2006, she quickly became one of the most hated wrestlers to come down the pike in a long time. Her legendary feud with Ariel Phoenix is still talked about this day.
Trinity would become ruthless, self-serving and manipulative. She would go to extreme lengths to ruin people’s lives, to get wins and to take any advantage she could over her opponents. Trinity, after very successful careers in WAM & ESW, came to the CWF. Finally in a National League setting, Trinity would be again be up to her old tricks and try to break apart any alliances she saw fit......during this time, The Society, a Fraternity of the most powerful businessmen in the SWA soon were ready to reveal themselves.

Trinity became close with fellow SWA Superstar, Monique Ivy. Together, they were part of the group known as Project Birthright. During that time Danny Darko and Timothy Raine fought against the corporate greed that AVW III and Birthright represented.
At that moment Trinity fell victim to an IRS investigation in which she lost all of her money, Trinity was now broke. She had to make some serious adjustments in her life to cope with the sudden change.
The opportunity was there to expose Street Inc. and Warrington Enterprises, Raine and Darko coerced Trinity and Monique Ivy to take a trip with them. This trip would be the catalyst for Trinity's change and the turning point of her life.
In Dangriga, Guatemala, Trinity was exposed to the horrors of the working conditions set by her own company Street Inc. For the first time in her life she realized that her wealth came at a price and soon the change of the Princess had begun.
Seeing how Trinity became emotionally involved, The Society decided to cut ties with Trinity and she was brutally attacked by her longtime friend AVW III to send a message to those that oppose The Society. Trinity was in the hospital for a week in a coma as a result, she would make a full recovery. After this, Trinity became a new woman for the time being.

Trinity became a fan favorite and for the latter part of 2009 and all of 2010 Trinity was one of the most popular wrestlers in all of the SWA. Trinity fought against many of the most hated including her newly found half-sister, the legendary Chloe Barnes and which they had a memorable match at ColossalCade in 2009 in which Trinity came out victorious. After that Trinity won many championships including being only the third woman to win the coveted SWA World Championship. Trinity soon began a relationship with Simon Lyman which turned out to be the strongest bond between two wrestlers that would last to this day, during that time she became bitter enemies with Danny Darko after he drugged Trinity and embarrassed her on National TV to get at Simon Lyman, soon after Trinity attacked Darko but never received an official match with him, one she yearns to this day and almost came to fruition until she found out she was pregnant with her first child in the summer of 2010. Trinity would take a year off from competition but still have an active role as an interim Promoter for the CWF Promotion out of Toronto, Ontario.

Trinity’s child came premature and on Dec 20, 2010 her and Simon welcomed Angelina Sinclair Lyman into this world. Just before the last ColossalCade of the SWA where Simon wrestled Vanilla Skyy, a match that Simon though lost received something much worse, the boos and jeers from the Philadelphia fans as some went as far as telling Simon to slap his newborn daughter, this would be the beginning of a disturbing trend that ate away at Simon and Trinity noticed but what no one knew was that the anger of seeing her husband in so much duress took it’s toll on Trinity and the hatred began to fester toward the fans in the next 6 months. The SWA closed it’s doors in February 2011 but a new chapter was about to be written.

When Next Evolution Wrestling, NEWA opened it’s doors Simon took advantage of his time away from the ring with Trinity and their daughter as they brought in the River City Wrestling Promotion into the NEW Alliance. Simon and Trinity were pleased how it was going even seeing her younger sister, Kennedy become the top Champion of that promotion. Then during a battle royal, Gavin Taylor cried foul when he felt he wasn’t properly eliminated, this incident eventually led to Simon losing his position, a pill Trinity never swallowed and she would start training quietly to get back into ring shape and soon make her return to the ring. In June during an FSW live show Trinity came out to argue some points Simon began to make as he returned to wrestling. Trinity was concerned but as she tried to talk to him Madison Chase came down to try and smooth things over but when Maddie tried to convince Trinity and slap Simon, Trinity snapped on her best friend and protégé leaving her beaten and unconscious in the ring. This was the beginning of the NEWA version of Trinity, a woman full of hate and a lust for Power. The villainous vixen began to mow down the competition and eventually with the help of her stable mates re-formed Pay Per View, bought out FSW from Pete Floyd and used that power to defeat Madison Chase for the Deep South Championship. Trinity is back and this time she is not here to play games, she is here to become the most powerful woman in all of wrestling and will stop at nothing until she has it all. Trinity has become very vocal and does not care who she insults or hurts. Once NEWA folded Trinity while still promoting DCW came over to manage and mentor Regan Street in SCW, once DCW closed its doors she took over the reins of her younger sister Kennedy and her partner Dawn Lohan also known as The Cashmere Mafia.

Does Trinity have plans to come back to the ring?

You bet she does and If you don’t like it? Do something about it.

Alexis Street is the total package which is why her friends and her peers began to call her "Trinity". "Trinity"? A triple combination of Beauty, Intelligence and Talent. Trinity is both powerful and methodical, dangerous and cunning, motivated and proud and she will stop at nothing until she reaches her goal....to bring down The Society, to erase her past mistakes and to make things right. With the help of her new friends, especially Simon Lyman, Trinity is now on the right track to dominate NEWA, the right way, HER way.
Trinity is a beautiful 30yr. old brunette who stands 5'8". She has great muscle tone, great tan and great looks.

Trinity is a high flyer that likes to mix high impact moves to her repertoire. Trinity's greatest weapons are her legs and she will use those in any and all of her moves....she has some of the strongest legs in the NEWA. She's not going to go toe to toe with an opponent but instead run around them with blinding speed and strike with such quickness and cunning but don't underestimate her because she can wrestle with the best of them.
Trinity has many outfits she wears to the ring but likes to wrestle in tight cut-off tops with sleeves, bell-bottomed tights, knee pads and Prada Boots. Her colors of choice are White, Black, Red, Pink or Plum for her wrestling attire.
She always looks like a million bucks with make-up, manicures and pedicures even though now she is a lot more simple with her wardrobe . She is Talented in the ring, beautiful and most importantly...intelligent, a lethal combination. She is ready to take her place at the top of the SCW as the most dominate female wrestler on the planet.

SWA HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE 2010

CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD

SWA

-1x SWA World Heavyweight Champion (Defeated Elijah Hunter on 12/5/09)
-1x CWF Canadian Champion (Defeated Chloe Barnes on 12/26/09)
-3x CWF National Heavyweight Champion (Defeated AFWA on 10/21/09, Defeated Simon Lyman on 6/25/10, Defeated Vanilla Skyy on 8/06/10)
-1x ESW E-Crown Champion (Was Awarded The Title on 4/09/09 when Bobby Biceps Had to Give up the title due to a pre-nup agreed upon during their Divorce proceedings)
-1x ESW Big Apple Champion (Defeated Marvel in an impromptu match on ESW Madness on 1/15/09)
-2x SWA United States Champion (Defeated H20 on 1/03/09)(Defeated Jeffrey Nothing on 4/22/09)
-3X SWA Women's Champion (Defeated Sabra Esther Mizrahi on 7/4/08),(Defeated Georgia Snow on 7/29/08),(Defeated Ariel Phoenix on 11/19/08)
-1x WAM Mejor Lucha Champion (Defeated Sabra Esther Mizrahi on 6/22/08 by Cashing in Her "El Dinero En El Banco")
-2x SWA Horizon Champion (Defeated Ariel Phoenix on 4/19/08 in an upset victory during her 30 days of servitude to Phoenix),(Defeated Jeffrey Nothing in Tournament Final on 4/28/08)

-3x CWF National Tag Team Champion (w/ Monique Ivy as VIP Defeating The Guardians on 7/31/09)(w/ Georgia Snow-Street as The Lipstick Jungle by Defeating The Kings of Carnage on 3/2/10)(w/ Scott Thompson)
-2x CWF Rocky Mtn. Tag Team Champion (w/ Monique Ivy as VIP Defeating Erogenous Zone on 7/12/09)(w/ Georgia Snow-Street as The Lipstick Jungle defeating The Kings of Carnage on 3/22/10)
-1x ESW TAG CHAMPION (w/ Georgia Snow as The Lipstick Jungle by Defeating Legends of Today & Tomorrow)
-8x WAM TAG CHAMPION (3w/ AVW III as Fortune "500", 3w/ Donovan Street as Street INC., 2w/ Mercedes Benjamin as We Own The Night)
-1x SWA INTERNATIONAL TAG CHAMPION (w/ Donovan Street as Street INC. by Defeating Soci Nel Crimine on 5/3/08)
-2x WAM TIJUANA TAG CHAMPION (w/ AVW III as Fortune "500" by Defeating The Happy Faces),(w/ Mercedes Benjamin as We Own The Night by Defeating Working in T4N/DAM)
-1x WAM ETIQUETA DE TORNADO TAG CHAMPION (w/Donovan Street as Street INC. by Defeating Superior & Sadistic on 5/16/08)

NEWA

-1x FSW Deep South Champion (Defeated Madison Chase at FSW Battle Grounds on 10/21/11)

SCW

- 1x SCW World Tag Team Champion w/ Lucas Knight as Monarchy
- 1x MCW World Champion
- 1x Pro Wrestling Defiance World Champion
- 1x SWA World Champion
- 2015 Stable of the Year (Monarchy)
- Returned to SCW at Rise to Greatness XV and defeated CHBK by Knockout. 7.21.18
- Ended the career of CHBK brutally at Retribution 2016 at the expense of her own SCW career.
- Attacked and laid out Syren on her last appearance of Breakdown 2016.
- Was hit by a car at Violence in Vegas 2015 costing her a No Holds Barred Match against Red Rayne. She vows revenge.
- Voted To Receive SCW World Title Shot at the End of the Year Special 2015
- Brutally Attacked CHBK in a Tag Team Match w/ Kelcey Wallace in the Main Event at the last Breakdown of 2015
- Voted as 2015 IWC Most Shocking Moment (Attacking Danny Darko at Extreme Fury & Ending His Career)
- Competed in the Chamber Match at Under Attack 2015 Eliminating Ravyn & Selena Frost
- Was Part of one of the Biggest Controversy's in SCW History Attacking Ravyn Taylor after the Main Event of Rise to Greatness 2015 to Allow Kelcey Wallace to Cash in Lucas Knight's Trio's Contract and become a 2x World Champion
- 2015 Trios Tournament Winner w/ CHBK & Lucas Knight
- Won the 2014 End of The Year Special Battle Royal 12/31/14
- Defeated Ravyn Taylor in her SCW Debut Match on Supreme Saturday 7/21/13
- Led Regan Street to the Women's Championship in Fatal Fortunes 2012
- Managed The 2x World Tag Team Champions "The Cashmere Mafia"
- #10 Elite 15 (As Monarchy) (7/18/15)
- #3 Elite 15 (As Monarchy) (12/18/15)

ENEMY OF THE STATE:
Ravyn Taylor x3
Henry Van Stanton
Selena Frost x2
Simon Lyman x2
Donovan Kayl
Jake Starr x2
Derek Adonis
Shaun Cruze x2
Kelcey Wallace x2
William Mason
David Helms
Christy Matthews
Regan Street
Chris Cannon
Shaya Blackley
Kordy
Shilo Valiant x2
CHBK x3

Print this item

Scott Burnside
Posted by: HardyGirl - 07-31-2018, 07:46 PM - Forum: Inactive - No Replies

Name: Scott Burnside

Birthday: August 16th, 1992
Weight: 158
Height: 5' 10"
Pic Base: Rafael de la Fuente
Town of Birth: NYC
Current Residence: New Orleans (French Quarter)

Alignment: heel

Entrance Music: whatever Bree Lancaster's is, he's RARELY seen in-ring without her

Gimmick / Personality: Bree Lancaster's personal assistant/manager. Catty, VERY openly gay. Known to make flirty comments to any guy he finds attractive. Massive crush on Manvel.

Managers Strengths:
- doesn't speak much when around others unless necessary, so he sort of blends into the background as most 'stars' tend to ignore managers, which means people may say things around him not realizing he's there. Therefore he hears a lot backstage and has a knack for knowing things and hearing rumors that Bree (and maybe others) haven't heard yet.

- loyal to Bree in every way. They may bicker at times but his comments to her are always out of what he feels is in her best interests/what she needs to hear.

- keeps a cool head in situations where Bree gets angry/overreacts, therefore has the ability to calm her down. Usually.

Managers Weaknesses:
- loyalty to Bree can get him into trouble if he angers the wrong person in her defense.

- NOT a trained wrestler/fighter in any sense. If attacked he will either duck or evade in some way.

Finisher:
if he's feeling brave or is exceptionally angry due to perceived injustice towards Bree... he may throw a bitch slap before evading further contact

Signatures:
any and every kind of evasive maneuver imaginable. The more cowardly the better, more than likely with high pitched screeching as he moves away

Manager Characteristics:

Likely to interfere in a match: If someone is trying to screw Bree out of the match, and he can do so safely, he will assist.

Likely to cheat: If necessary, but only in defense (such as Bree's opponent cheats first and he's trying to help/save her)

Character Mouthpiece (Does majority of talking for clients): Occasionally, if Bree is angry and doesn't want to speak to a camera backstage. In ring, no.

Character Background (Describe their history): Scott is a fashion designer by trade. The fashion house he previously worked for did not give him the outlet he felt his talents deserved so he quit to become Bree's assistant/manager. He still creates designs when not traveling, and currently has his line in several boutiques in the NYC area. Bree will wear his designs at some SCW events, he also makes her ring gear. Knows Laura Steinbeck (Sienna Swann's former agent) from the fashion industry, they are known to trade barbs all in good fun.

Print this item

Truelove Twins
Posted by: Truelove Twins - 07-31-2018, 07:38 PM - Forum: Inactive - No Replies

[Image: 2qui2k2.jpg]

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Wrestler's Alias: The Truelove Twins
Wrestler's Real Name: London & Paris Truelove
Pic Base: Kate & Anne Madsen (Kate – London/Anne – Paris)
Height: 5’9” (Both)
Weight: 118 lbs. (London) 120 lbs. (Paris)
Birthdate: September 12, 1991
Birth Place: Johannesburg, South Africa
Current Residence: Malibu, CA.

WRESTLING INFORMATION
Wrestling Style: High Flying (London) Technical (Paris)
Years Pro: 5

Finishers: Twin Killing, Love In An Elevator

Finishers Descriptions:

Twin Killing: This high and low move, sees both London and Paris stand facing a standing opponent before London executes a spinning leg sweep to the back of the opponent's legs, and Paris executes a spinning heel kick towards the opponent simultaneously, knocking the opponent backwards. The violent whiplash and impact knocks an opponent out for the three count and considering both Twins were former Soccer Players, the strength of their legs are comparable to none. (Main Finisher)

Love In An Elevator: This is similar to a normal double DDT except for the fact that both London and Paris jump and lift the opponent at the same time driving the head of the opponent into the mat and getting the easy 1-2-3. (Secondary)

Signature Moves: “London Tower”, “From Paris With Love”, “Two For One”

Signature Moves Descriptions:

From Paris With Love: London will take an opponent and sit them on the top turnbuckle (as to set up a Hurricarana) near her twin sister and partner, Paris. London sets up the opponent and is ready to performs the Hurricarana, she tags in Paris. Paris runs to the next turnbuckle and climbs up. London then executes the Hurricarana, Paris flies off the top turnbuckle with her signature "Frog Splash", timing the landing on the opponent so that she will hit immediately after London lands going for the easy 1-2-3 or setting them up for the Twin Killing.

London Tower: This move sees Paris, Irish Whip her opponent into the turnbuckle. She then gets down on all fours and London runs from the opposite side of the ring/opposite turnbuckle, leaps off her Twin Sister’s back, and performs a devastating leg lariat or in some rare instances, a calf kick on the opponent.

Double The Pleasure: A tandem attack where the Truelove Twins stand in front of an opponent and hit them in the face with a high, side thrust kick which can also refer to what is known as stereo superkicks when both Twins perform superkicks to two different opponents at the same time but usually focus on one. This could end the match easily considering both Twins were former Soccer Players, the strength of their legs are comparable to none. (Quick Match Finisher)

Theme Song: “Just A Dream” by Nelly CLICK HERE

Entrance:

“Just A Dream” by Nelly plays throughout the arena, a gold spotlight with blue flashers begin to circle the entranceway. The two beautiful Twins, London and Paris Truelove walk out holding hands…

They look at each other, kiss and pose for the cameras before Laura Steinbeck walks out and nods, leading the Twins toward the ring…..

The Twins then make their way down the aisle interacting with the fans as they both get to the apron at the same time, Paris & London both hold the ropes for Laura as she slowly gets in the ring, London follows showing off her “assets”…..

London then holds the ropes for Paris as she slowly gets in the ring shaking her “assets” and winking in the camera…..

They both walk to the turnbuckles, climb to the second ropes and pose for the flashes while Laura stands in the middle of the ring and points to the Truelove Twins…..

They get down, kiss the ring announcer on the cheeks and await the match to start as Laura makes her way to the corner.

[Image: 2ynmnom.jpg]

Biography:

South Africa's own London and Paris the Truelove Twins are the perfect combination of attitude, talent and sex appeal. London and Paris both at 26 yrs. of age are very well known in the South African community. They are the daughters of famous South African actress Bridgette Truelove and Former South African National Women’s Football Team Coach Samson Truelove. The twins have both the beauty of Hollywood Actresses and the athleticism of World Class Soccer stars. The girls grew up in sports, playing soccer all of their lives, knowing that eventually they would both like to get into acting. London and Paris while in High School were the first to ever be nominated as Prom Queens together. These two girls do everything as a pair but while they are both identical twins there are a few differences, these two complement each other…. QUITE well.

London and Paris graduated High School almost at the top of their class, both girls are very educated. London had an interest into studying Criminal Psychology while Paris interest was more into Sports Medicine. Both girls attended The University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg. Both Twins also played for the National Football Team under their tutelage of their father. At 15 years old, the girls became quite popular as they began to model and by the age of 21 became National stars. Recently Their mother began to make more American films thus looked into making the move to the United States.

As the Twins began to become more recognized they were soon contacted by companies like Victoria Secrets, Armani, Gucci and Sports Illustrated for photo shoots. Not only was this a huge breakthrough for them it really put their studies on hold as they began to tour the World. During that time, their mother moved to Hollywood, their father stepped down as Coach and took another job as the Los Angeles Sol of the WPS Head Coach. The twins still living in South Africa soon followed but not because their parents went to LA but for something much bigger.

During a photo shoot for Sports Illustrated in Australia the twins were approached by NEWA Trainer and Road Agent Beth Wilson, a former SWA wrestler. She pitched the idea of the girls coming to the NEWA to join the youth movement and the influx of other great women wrestlers and their successes. The Twins were intrigued in this proposition and decided to educate themselves in the NEWA further. They began to attend TTF and DCW wrestling events because of the close proximity to work and home. The Twins realized that they had the look and athleticism to go into the ring and become an instant success, all in the while getting the exposure and press they were yearning for as well. Soon thereafter London & Paris joined the NEWA. After the promotion went under the Twins went on to the independent scene for a while, still dipping their toes in fashion where they met Laura Steinbeck, the guru and she started to set them up in a career there but soon were starting to get involved more and more with their own country woman, Sienna Swann and now have joined forces with her.

London and Paris are identical Twins, there are a few slight differences in the face structure but they are so minute most do not even recognize. Paris is a slight bit more muscle thick than London but again the differences are very slight. London is the thinker, she analyzes things, sometimes too much. London in the ring is a “Thinking Man’s” wrestler, always planning two to three moves ahead. London is also the high flyer of the two, she will combine two to three moves together in a chain and finish it with a quick moonsault or flying bulldog. London is quick, agile and so fast she is sudden. Not too many can out think London in the ring or in anything for that matter, beauty and brains is her “calling”.

Paris is different, she is the free spirit of the two, she does not think, she does. She always believes in letting the chips fall where they may and will worry about the consequences later. Paris takes no flack unlike London who would kindly tell you to leave, Paris would probably curse you out. Paris can be the sweetest thing but she also has a temper. Paris is more of a technician, she is an incredible technical wrestler in the ring and for her frame is quite strong as well. She will mix power holds with scientific holds to wear down her opponents. Paris will use the ropes when it calls for, she is not afraid to put her body on the line for a win. Paris is the life of the party and everyone knows that. Both Twins complement each other so well that they feed off their weaknesses and strengths making them a lethal combination in and out of the ring.

London & Paris are both 5’9”, London weighs around 118 lbs. while Paris is a tad heavier at 120 lbs. Both girls have green eyes, beautiful long brown hair, tanned and toned bodies and are a mirror of perfection. It is hard to tell them apart for they will use that to their advantage wearing the same outfit to the ring and switching with each other if they have too to get advantage in a match. They wear to the ring short tights with knee pads and bell bottoms covering their boots. The tops are sleeved and cut off like a sports bra. They wear different colors and designs all the time always changing but always wearing identical gear. Both London and Paris are here in the SCW for TWO reasons, to protect Sienna Swann at all costs AND they want to become the first Twin tag team to ever win the SCW World Tag Team Titles. Don’t bet against these two South African beauties because they will remind that it’s always better when it comes in “Two’s”.

Print this item

Sienna Swann
Posted by: Sienna Swann - 07-31-2018, 07:29 PM - Forum: Inactive - Replies (1)

[Image: Siennak-Vy-BGTZ.png]

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Wrestler's Alias: Sienna Swann
Nicknames: "Avenging Angel", "Heavenly Angel", "Iron Angel"
Wrestler's Real Name: Sienna Angelina Swann
Pic Base: Candice Swanepoel
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 124 lbs.
Birthdate: 12/1/90
Birth Place: Johannesburg, South Africa
Current Residence: Hollywood Hills, CA.

WRESTLING INFORMATION
Wrestling Style: Striker, High Flyer and Technician.
Alignment: Heel
Years Pro: 6

Finishers: “Kiss By An Angel”, “Swann Song”,  "The Halo"

Finishers Descriptions:

Kiss By An Angel: A Flying Front Knee Strike in the style of kickboxing where Sienna can either charge at an opponent or do it stationary seeing Swann jump up in midair and strike with her knee into her opponents face (Jaw or Temple) knocking them unconscious and going for the easy 1-23. Usually Sienna will drop her kneepad to indicate she is looking to attempt the finisher. (Primary Finisher) Click Here

Swann Song: Also known as the Hammerlock Leg Sweep DDT. In this version, Sienna applies a front facelock and hammerlock, then performs leg sweep to essentially take out the legs from under the opponent before falling backwards to drive the opponent face first down to the mat, knocking them out and pinning them for the easy 1-2-3. (Secondary Finisher)

The Halo: Is an innovative Submission where Sienna locks her arm around the head of her opponent in a reverse front face lock and then with her other arm, she cups her hands behind her back and squeezes in a different version of a dragon Sleeper causing the opponent to quickly submit. (Primary Submission Finisher)

Signature Moves:

Signature Moves Descriptions: "WTP", “The Pro Am”, “Swann-ton Bomb”, “Angel Wrath”, “Off the Rack”, “Glitz”

WTP: “Winning Through Pageantry is a version of a swinging neckbreaker where Sienna would use a leg rather than hands to perform the twist. With the opponent bent forwards and the opponent is spun around, neck landing on the inside of Sienna’ knee and stunning them for the 1-2-3. Also known as the Overdrive. (Quick Match Finisher)
Click Here

The Pro Am: Sienna stands behind the opponent and hooks a leg over the opponent's opposite leg. Sienna then forces the opponent to one side, traps one of the opponent's arms with their own arm, and drapes their free leg over the neck of the opponent, forcing it downward. This elevates Sienna and places all the weight of Swann on the opponent. Sienna has one arm free, which can be used for balance. This move is extremely painful and can be used as a submission finisher. Also known as the “Black Widow”.

Swann-ton Bomb: A variant of the senton bomb, which sees Sienna leaping off the top turnbuckle keeping their bodies straight and arms out-stretched, making it resemble a swan dive and then waiting until the last moment to execute the flip, so that they just barely complete it when impacting with the opponent with their upper back/shoulders. Can go for a quick pin or use it as a set up for one of Sienna’s Finishers.

Angel Wrath: Multiple kick variations from her kickboxing style to the ribs and side sections of an opponent even to the face.

Off The Rack: Or more commonly named the roaring elbow, sees Sienna facing away from the opponent, spins 180° from the direction she stood, and then strikes the opponent with an elbow smash.

Glitz: Technically described as an over the shoulder back-to-belly piledriver, this move begins with Sienna facing her opponent. From there, Sienna will pick up the opponent and place them over her shoulder so that the opponent's head is dangling over Swann’s back by the waist of Sienna. Swann then holds the opponent in place by holding their leg with one arm and applies a headlock to the opponent with their other arm. The opponent is now bent into a circle. Sienna then drops to a seated position, driving the head and upper back of the opponent into the ground. This can be a knockout move to end the match or can be a tide turner.

Illegal Maneuver:

Angel Dust: In this illegal hold, Sienna will take out some gold glittery powder out of some sack in her tights and blow it into the face of her opponent, blinding them and making it easier to strike one of her finishers for the easy 1-2-3.

Common Moves:

Spinning Heel Kick
Standing Drop Kick
Side Russian leg sweep
Flip Splash
Rolling Senton Splash
Snap Suplex
Tornado DDT
Springboard Bulldog
Running Knee Strikes
Missile Drop Kick
Flying Forearm Smash
Knife edge chops
Kicks to the thighs and calves
Hurricanrana (Any Variation)
Sharpshooter

Theme Song: “Fallen Angel" by Three Days Grace
CLICK HERE

Entrance:

The Arena goes dark and silent. The Video package starts, with the lyrics of “Style” by Taylor Swift began to play over the arena, the package shows Sienna Swann in many of her runway walks and shoots, entering the ring with the red carpet rolled out and paparazzi taking pictures on track with the music...

You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye…
And I got that red lip, classic thing that you like….
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time….

The lyrics suddenly stop at the sound of a record scratching, the video turns from color to black and white, showing Sienna pacing the hallways distraught, how she reacted after her losses of the World Championship, screaming from the top of her lungs. The footage then revs back up, in color showing Sienna spreading her golden wings, posing with the World Championship and other numerous titles, then seen with her beautiful smile, along with The Truelove Twins and Laura Steinbeck, then with Chris Cannon…

'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style.
You've got that long hair slick back, white t-shirt.
And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt.
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time….
'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style…

Just then the music stops at the scratch of the record. The video distorts one more time. It shows Sienna after the End of the Year Battle Royal, after Taking Hold of the Flame, Retribution, running her fingers through her hair, Chris trying to pull her away, Xiomara jumping in between Sienna and Sasha, when all you can hear is Sienna’s voice….

“Beauty, Allure and Elegance, this is what I wanted to bring to the SCW, but you just wouldn’t let me. The People meant something, it was all for them, yet instead those listening to my voice right now slapped the Angel in the face, falling from the heavens and her perch only to land in this hell you call a sport. I am here not for Fashion, or to make this place any less disgusting. For The People, those in charge and the millions who broke my wings? Vengeance is mine……

Avenge The Fallen.”

The video stops after showing Sienna fallen on the mat. It goes dark, when suddenly the rift of “Fallen Angel” by Three Days Grace begins to play, a lone spotlight centers in the entrance way where Sienna Swann has both fists on the ground while balanced on one knee. Slowly standing up, wearing all vinyl wrestling gear, black pointed eyeliner and red lips. Her long blonde hair slicked back in a high ponytail, wearing a pair of black wings that she spreads out with her arms. She now wears shin guards up to her knee pads, black vinyl gauntlets on her wrists and a long sleeve cut off top with her traditional short tights, Xiomara walks out behind her wearing a tight body suit. Sienna with her eyes closed looks up at the rafters before opening them and making her way to the ring with a glare from her icy blue eyes.

Phillips: “Making her way to the ring, from Johannesburg, South Africa, accompanied by her manager, Xiomara! She is the “Avenging Angel” Sienna Swann!”

Xiomara and Sienna continue to walk toward the ring as “Fallen Angel” continues to play. Xiomara hops to the ring, waits for Sienna to get on the apron before climbing to the second rope, spreading out her black wins as the crowd roars in boos and covers the arena in camera flashes while Xiomara looks on. Sienna hops over landing on her feet in the ring, Xiomara steps in and stands by her as Sienna poses, holding her arms up and wings spread, lowering her head for a moment before looking up with a scowl on her face.

Xiomara helps take off her wings before she finally goes to the outside as Sienna stares at the crowd, the referee and anyone within her sights, stretching her jumping knee strike in the corner, awaiting the match to start….

Personality:

Sienna Swann is very athletic, the pinnacle of fitness, she has a high tolerance of pain and is very flexible for a pageant beauty. In the ring she is a high flyer, a quick strike artist and super strong for her size which can be very deceiving for she is also quick like a cat. Outside the ring Sienna is a flirt, a charmer and will use her perfect looks to get her way at any way she can. She is a master manipulator and won’t stop until things go her way by any means necessary. Sienna also is very charismatic and outgoing, people are attracted to her more than just physically and she will use that to her advantage, there is always a reason behind the actions of Sienna Swann.

Biography:

Sienna Swann can be classified as one thing, gorgeous. The beautiful former Miss Universe and pageantry veteran was one of the most sought after pin up models in the entire world. The exquisite South African was a face everyone knew, making the cover of all magazines and popular publications. The young Swann also had mega movie deals, commercials and both clothing and make up lines, Sienna was simply a household name.

Sienna is also a fine athlete, a former Champion Swimmer and a master kickboxer, Sienna always kept in great shape and used these sporting activities as a source of training, something that will come in helpful when she wrestles. After graduating high school, Sienna had no choice but to home schooled, her outside activities with her career was just too much for the young woman to balance, home schooling was the best option……

Sienna was still able to get an education while traveling the world and that is where she met Kelcey Wallace and Taylor Chase through the pageantry. The three became friends but there was always a professional jealousy between Kelcey and Sienna one that still exists to this day. While Kelcey was in Las Vegas in 2011, she ran into Sienna in one of the conventions and that is also where Sienna met Silas Mason, a face he never forgotten. After a wild night of sex, drugs, booze and rock n’ roll with a reluctant Kelcey and a very happy Silas, Sienna left an impression on Mason, one that three years later he would remember when Sienna lost everything.

A scandal broke out and she was accused of handing out sexual favors to the judges to get their vote, this led to Sienna being stripped of her crowns, titles, movies, commercial, magazine photo ops and finally all endorsements. Sienna still claims her innocence but it was the perfect opportunity for Silas to take her under her wing and bring her into Silas World. Now in training under the watchful eye of Brittany Lohan, Sienna looks to be the next progeny of Silas…..

A “Perfect” one.

Ring Attire:

Sienna wears very short almost bikini bottoms usually in all black vinyl. She wears a match sports bra type top open in the middle to show her cleavage and cut off long sleeve, she wears black vinyl knee pads, knee high boots with shin guards, and taped vinyl gauntlet wrists and hands. Her hair can be down or in a ponytail and she wears a pair of black angel wings that are a bit devilish looking.

Street Attire:

Sienna can make a potato sack look stylish. She looks good in anything and everything and will dress however she pleases. Sienna can dress up for any occasion, she knows she has it so she flaunts it.

Angelic Achievements:

- 1x SCW World Champion
- 3x SCW Women's Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion 

- Has Knocked Out Fourteen Former World Champions with her "Kiss by An Angel" Knee Strike.
- Successfully Defended her World Championship against Alistaire Allocco at Apocalypse 2018 on 9.9.18
- Defeated Kennedy Street on the first SCW Breakdown after RTG XV for the World Championship on 8.15.18
- Defeated Syren, Thirteen & Donovan Kayl to become the #1 Contender for the SCW World Championship at Rise To Greatness XV. 7.21.18
- Lasted 70 Minutes in Taking Hold of the Flame making it to the Final Three spots after coming in at Number 8.
- Defeated Amy Chastaine and Jason Helms w/ Bree Lancaster on SCW Breakdown 5.16.18
- Defeated Selena Frost in a One Hour Iron Woman Match at Retribution 2018 on 3.11.18
- Wrestled to a 30 Minute Time Limit Draw against Selena Frost at the Learning From History PPV 2018 on 1.21.18
- Beat Kelcey Wallace at the Future is Now PPV cementing herself as the next "Perfect 10" and earning Kelcey's Respect and Passing the Torch to Sienna. 12.3.17
- Was Part of a Triple Main Event at Rise To Greatness 2017 versus Ravyn Taylor for the SCW Women's Championship
- Defeated Stacy Kissinger & Jake Starr at Fatal Fortunes 2017 in a House of Fun Match to Become TV Champion.
- Tagging with Selena Frost as Platinum defeated Dark Fantasy by pinning Ravyn on the 9.21.16 Edition of Breakdown in Sydney, Australia.
- Defeated Bree Lancaster at Under Attack 2016 to Regain the Women's Championship For A Third Time.
- Regained the Women's Championship by defeating Katie Steward at Rise to Greatness 2016
- Defeated Dawn Lohan for the SCW Women's Championship at Retribution 2016
- Made it to the Finals of the 2016 Trios Tournament w/ Katie Steward & Rachel Foxx
- Defeated Simon Lyman for her first career singles victory on SCW Breakdown 5.27.15
- Along with Regan Street ended Silas World at Rise to Greatness 2015
- #3 Elite 15 (w/ Silas World) (10/31/14)
- #8 Elite 15 (w/ Regan Street) (8/18/15)

Print this item

Kennedy Street
Posted by: Kennedy Street - 07-31-2018, 07:15 PM - Forum: Inactive - No Replies

[Image: f09b8cfed73db3b65b167e04fdbeffcad023401c.gifv]

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Wrestler's Alias: “Sexy Flawless Diva” Kennedy Street
Other Known Nicknames: "American Heiress", "The Lioness", "Lady Godiva", "Forbidden Fruit"
Wrestler's Real Name: Kennedy Janelle Street
Pic Base: Leah Van Dale (Carmella WWE)
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 118 lbs.
Birthdate: 1/24/88
Birth Place: Kensington, England
Current Residence: Beverly Hills, CA.
Hair Color: Long, Blonde (Natural Color is Brunette)
Eye Color: Green
Piercings: One on each ear
Tattoos: None

WRESTLING INFORMATION

Wrestling Style: Technician/Submission/High Risk Taker

Years Pro: 12

Finishers: “A Touch of Class”,  “Pedicure", “The Kennedy Era”, "The Naked Truth"

Finishers Descriptions:

“A Touch of Class”: Kennedy quickly rolls back her right leg and executes a jumping reverse side superkick landing her boot on the side opponent’s head often knocking them out cold and getting the quick 1-2-3. Kennedy has the strongest legs in the business and finds herself using this maneuver a lot to finish off most of her matches, when she connects, it's over. (Primary/Quick Match Finisher) CLICK HERE HONEY

“Pedicure”: Also known as a running foot stomp, this attack sees Kennedy stamp her foot on the back of the bent opponents head and neck and driving them face first into the mat and knocking them unconscious for the easy 1-2-3. Kennedy’s long powerful legs attribute to the force of this move and can be performed on any opponent regardless of size and strength. (Also Known as “The Black Out”) (Primary Big Match Finisher)

“The Kennedy Era”: "The Kennedy Era" is Kennedy Street's version of the "Dragon Sleeper" as Kennedy Street grabs the opponent from behind and locks her arm over the front of the opponents face and rears it back for a submission. For added leverage Kennedy wraps her legs around the opponents waste forcing them no other choice but to tap out. (Kennedy's Submission Finisher)

“The Naked Truth”: Kennedy stands behind the opponent and uses one arm to place the opponent in a half nelson. Kennedy then uses her free arm to pull the opponent's arm (the same arm to which Kennedy is applying the half nelson) across the face of the opponent. Kennedy then locks her hand to her wrist behind the opponent's neck to make the opponent submit or lose consciousness as the carotid artery is cut off, Kennedy then stands to one side of the opponent, hooks their nearest foot behind her opponent's nearest leg and throws themselves forwards, forcing her opponent face and stomach first to the ground knocking them out and going for the easy 1-2-3 or keeping on the submission and making them tap out or pass out. (Kennedy’s Big Match Submission Finisher)

Signature Moves: "Apple of My Eye", “Wings of Change” ,“The Silver Spoon”, “Godiva’s Kiss”, “Ride of Coventry”, "The Tree of Whoa!"

Signature Moves Descriptions:

“The Apple of My Eye”: Also known as a pullback big boot. Kennedy applies a standing wrist lock on her opponent and then places her foot on the opponent's face falling backwards, forcing the opponent's face into her foot stunning the opponent or even knocking them out for the easy 1-2-3. (Usually Executed on Bigger Opponents)

“Wings of Change”: In "The Wings of Change" it's Kennedy's version of Lifting Double Underhook Facebuster in which she bends an opponent forward, placing the opponent's head between the her legs (a standing head scissors), and hooks each of the opponent's arms behind their back. Kennedy then pulls back on the opponent's arms lifting them up so that the opponent is held upside down facing in the same direction as Kennedy, as if she was going for a double underhook piledriver, Kennedy then falls forward planting the opponent's body into the mat face-first as she lands in a sitdown position knocking them out and going for the easy 1-2-3. (Kennedy's Primary Signature against opponents her size or smaller)

“The Silver Spoon”: "The Silver Spoon" also known as a spinning kneel-out facebuster or a tornado facebuster. This sees the Kennedy run at the opponent, grab hold of them by their head or hair then spins in the air before dropping down into a kneeling position, forcing the opponent's face into the mat. The move knocks an opponent out instantly as Kennedy covers for the easy 3-count.

“Godiva’s Kiss”: The move originally called "Point Blank" was taught to Kennedy by her Trainer/Manager, former 7-Time World Champion, "The Cornerstone" Donovan Kayl. This has Kennedy reach over her opponent and lifts them for a suplex. Instead of dropping backwards, Kennedy pushes her opponent off in front of her, causing them to land on their knees. In the brief moment of hesitation before the opponent can react, Kennedy charges by, sometimes bouncing off the ropes for added speed and momentum, with a running knee to the temple, dropping the opponent to the mat out cold. Kennedy uses her best asset, her powerful long legs to make this move extra devastating and going for the easy 1-2-3.

“Ride of Coventry”: The "Ride of Coventry" is Kennedy's version of the reverse neckbreaker, where Kennedy kicks the opponent in the back of the leg and quickly jumps in the air and grabs the opponent from the back of the neck and crashes down to the mat. Kennedy gets a lot of air on the hold and slams the opponent hard on the mat. The whiplash effect can render an opponent helpless setting them up for her finisher "The Kennedy Era" or simply covering them for the 1-2-3.

"The Tree of Whoa!" : This sees Kennedy lift a stunned opponent and hang them upside in the turnbuckle by jamming their foot under the first rope, as they hang upside down helpless Kennedy shows off by shaking her ass and rubbing it in their face, as she walks off she hits a devastating back kick to the opponents face with her powerful legs and feet.

Illegal Hold:

"Keenie Claws!": Kennedy Street has recently manicured her nails sharp, she uses that as a weapon to scratch her opponents or gouge their eyes, it won't finish the opponent but it will work to her advantage taking her opponent out of their rhythm giving herself the opening to take out the opponent.

Common Moves:

Hip Toss
Arm Drag
Mexican Arm Drag
Dragon Screw Leg Whip
Standing Dropkick
Spinning heel kick
Triple leg drop (three quick leg drop in succession to downed opponent)
Back Body Drop
Mexican surfboard
Abdominal stretch
Pumphandle front slam
Back Suplex
Samoan Drop
Hammerlock body slam
Body Scissors
Side Russian leg sweep
Reverse Chin lock
Front Facelock (On the mat)
Side Headlock (On the mat)
Handspring Elbow
Fireman's Carry Gutbuster
Spinning Toe Hold
Hurricanrana Pin
Northern Lights Suplex
Elevated Double Arm Chickenwing
Arm Wrench Scoop Slam

Theme Song: “Criticize” by Adelita’s Way     Click Here Honey For My Song!

Entrance:

"Criticize” by Adelita’s Way plays throughout the arena as a robed Kennedy Street slowly comes out from the back.....

She stands in the entrance way with her back to the ring, looking down, then up and out into the arena. Kennedy then drops the rope showing off her beautiful body in her wrestling gear that leaves little to the imagination…..

Kennedy cracks a sexy smirk, she raises her right arm in the air looking up into the rafters as the shower of fireworks rain down behind her. The crowd cheers looking over to the fans and smirks, interacting with them, posing along the way to entice them a bit by blowing kisses and high fiving fans....

She continues to make her way down to the ring, giving the fans a show with her outpouring charisma and sexiness, arriving at the apron, crawling in and splits before flipping over and on her feet. Kennedy walks to the ropes and climbs to the second turnbuckle and looks around smiling while posing for the flash photography as the crowd roars….

Phillips: “From Beverly Hills, CA. weighing in 118 pounds, she is “The Sexy Flawless Diva” Kennedy Street!”

Kennedy jumps down smiling to the crowd and waves her hair to the side as she stands in the corner, extending her long muscular legs, doing her pre-match stretches, flipping back her long blonde hair and turns around to lean against the corner ready for the match to start and talking with the referee getting a smile out of him with her harmless flirtatious charm….

Personality:

Kennedy Street is unique; she has an arrogance to her that can simply be defined as genuine. Kennedy does think she is better than most and definitely the sexiest thing walking God’s green earth not afraid to flaunt her body to her advantage but realizes that even she has limitations, well to those that are legally blind for she is everyone’s “type”. Kennedy has a good heart when it calls for it and means well when she actually tries but sometimes has trouble expressing it in a matter where she might come off inconsiderate or shallow at times but Kennedy will tell you to suck it up buttercup. To her friends Kennedy is the glue that holds them together, to her enemies Kennedy is a spoiled rotten little high maintenance bitch. Kennedy has matured a lot in the last year and has realized there are more important things in life than the newest pair of Prada shoes or the latest Louis Vuitton purse like winning Championship Gold and manipulating people to do her will though she still ranks those material things very high on the “To Do List”. Kennedy is sweet and caring to her loved ones, she would take a bullet for her friends, well as long as she is wearing a bullet-proof vest of course. To those she does not like and considers hostile she will look at them as inferior and not worth breathing the air she breathes, crushing them under her $8000 wrestling boots (Those are her cheap ones). Kennedy has the talent to back up her words carrying an untouched W/L record and believe me when I tell you; Kennedy Street is ONE OF A KIND.

Ring Attire:

Kennedy Street wears extremely short-short tights that leave little to the imagination, a skimpy Sports Bra style top; she also wears wrist guards that cover her forearms all in an assortment of colors. She loves to show off her long and tanned muscular legs. She wears knee high black boots and knee pads. To the ring she wears a stylish Armani hooded jacket.

Street Attire:

Style, Style and more Style….that is what Kennedy Street is all about when it comes to her wardrobe. She is a trend setter and will wear the latest designer clothes for whatever time of the year. Armani, Prada, D&G, Burberry, Vera Wang, Coach, Gucci and the list goes on and on. She likes to show off her beautiful body, manicures and pedicures, her hair styles and everything else that comes with the word “Beauty”. She has it….and she flaunts it.

Strengths:

Her quickness, Kennedy is one of the fastest wrestlers you will ever face. Her legs are beyond powerful, her ring prowess and understanding of a match psychology has brought her to championship after championship and you won’t out think Kennedy in the ring. Her experience, she has had everything happen to her so nothing her opponent can attempt or do she hasn’t already seen.

Weaknesses:

Kennedy doesn’t have too many known weaknesses other than sometimes she takes unnecessary risks by throwing caution to the wind; it could be feast or famine with her. Also she will never quit, never tap out which could also be detrimental to her as it opens her up to more injuries instead of living to fight another day. Keenie is also a showboat and can give her opponents time to recover.

Biography:

Following in the family Tradition, the youngest daughter of British Mogul, Vandemeer Street now joins the ranks of wrestling. Kennedy Street is the youngest of the Street children. In early 2009 at 21 yrs. old, Kennedy had decided to join the ranks of professional wrestling.....why? Because her older brother and sister have and she knew that she can be just as good if not better than them. Kennedy, because she was the youngest always seemed that she was left out of a lot of things. Trinity and Donovan Street were twins and their father gave them Street Inc. at a very young age but Kennedy was not old enough yet to handle those types of responsibility...so instead she went to school.

Kennedy was a great athlete in high school and college, some say she was a better athlete than her sister Trinity and brother Donovan. Kennedy was an All-American Swimmer and a Division 1A Champion Tennis player in high school and into college. After watching how successful Trinity and Donovan made it into the SWA....Kennedy decided to follow.

Kennedy and Trinity didn't always see eye to eye as Trinity was not around much during Kennedy's high school years. Kennedy was a very good student only because she had everyone else do her homework for her and never got into trouble for it but grew some resentment towards her sister because even when she was around she hung out more with Madison Chase than her own sister. On the other hand, Kennedy and Donovan had a great relationship and Donovan will do anything for Kennedy...she is of course his baby sister but at times Donovan oversteps his boundaries for he is extremely overprotective of his baby sister. Kennedy, against her father's wishes trained to become a wrestler and entered the SWA as she was signed to a long term deal because many tabbed her a can't miss prospect....we all see what Trinity and Donovan have done....now it was Kennedy's turn to shine though her father awaits for her to leave wrestling at age 25 when she will inherit the multi-billion dollar company and become one of the richest young women in the world.

Kennedy began wrestling oversees in London with her friend and soon to be long time partner, Ashley Chase. Trinity approached her about a running a chapter of The Cashmere Mafia in Europe and Kennedy agreed.  There they began to hone their skill and learn their trade. Kennedy made a huge impact in a short time and moved on to Vancouver where she won her first singles and tag team titles. After a successful run in Vancouver, Kennedy moved on to Mexico where it was more party than actual wrestling as the Promotion she wrestled for was on their last leg but that did not stop Kennedy from taking it by storm as both in singles competition where she quickly won singles Championship but also as Street Chaser with her partner and best friend Ashley. In her last match in Mexico Kennedy suffered a slight tear of her meniscus putting her on the shelf for two months in a freak accident during a match with the evil Contessa. Kennedy would rehab and come back making a huge impact with a vengeance.

Kennedy came back and scored a record fastest pinfall on Taylor Chase for her Promotions Championship at their biggest event of the year. Afterwards she had a successful run never losing the Championship while wrestling in Calgary but the immaturity of Kennedy Street began to show as she expected to be treated like a Queen and developed a huge chip on her shoulder when she did not get that treatment. During that time she also began to grow some resentment towards her tag team partner and friend, Ashley Chase and her antics both inside and outside the ring. Kennedy was contacted about going to wrestle in New York, a great opportunity and a huge contract so Kennedy took it and with that also had her tag partner Ashley also join though Kennedy was more interested in pursuing her singles career. What Kennedy didn’t know at the time was that her stint in New York would change this superficial, vain and self-centered Diva into one of the most popular and giving wrestlers in the history of this sport.

While in New York Kennedy right away was thrust into the Promotions top title. After a few mishaps in the tag team division where the wedge between Ashley and her grow wider Kennedy tried to concentrate on her singles career and not put as much effort in her tag team which showed, some of this had to do with her piss-poor attitude and some had to do with the enemies she made behind the scenes. When Ashley started to shine in the tag team ranks many started questioning whether or not Kennedy was really the talent and that upset Street. During a feud with The Femme Fatalez, Kennedy unbeknownst to others approached the Fatalez secretly as she had ties with the Fatalez, the girls aunt, Esperanza raised Kennedy working as a housekeeper since she was a little girl. Kennedy finally had enough of the criticism and let her immaturity take over her better judgment and turned on her best friend Ashley. Not long after that happened Kennedy began a relationship with Lewis Young on the night after she turned on Ashley. The two became inseparable for a while, during that time Kennedy knew she made a mistake turning on her best friend and made amends with Ashley making their relationship even stronger. Kennedy soon thereafter a change in Promotership took advantage of the opportunity given to her and became its top Champion defeating all challengers until she met her former boyfriend/friend with benefit , Bowman Doane in an Evening Gown/Tuxedo match that would change Kennedy’s life forever. In that match Kennedy was knocked unconscious when she missed her kick which many attribute to the blue evening gown she was wearing which was a hindrance on her blinding speed and eventually was stripped down to her underwear which was very revealing, losing the match. When Kennedy recovered she felt humiliated and that was a hard pill to swallow especially knowing she should have won that match but because of her arrogance and immaturity she did not, humility was something she was not good at dealing with but as she matured it became easier.  Also around that time she began a relationship with former high school boyfriend, Drew Blackmore when Lewis Young left without a trace. Blackmore’s younger sister had a daughter with SCW Superstar, Damian Angel and when she passed Kennedy took care of Sonia, all of this was happening during this time. When the Street Family, especially her older brother Donovan saw what happened to Kennedy in that Gown match, he went ballistic blaming her for insulting and embarrassing the family that he proceeded to beat her and for months Kennedy took a beating from her brother until she finally stood up for herself. This was a part in her life that became a crossroad and it changed Kennedy, humbling her and making her realize she was not indestructible. Kennedy had to mature quickly and realized that she was going about it all wrong, it motivated her to never making that mistake again which showed when she fought again and defeated Doane twice as her tenure with the SWA was coming to an end. Though that match and this period of time of her life would affect Kennedy to this day, she has well recovered from it professionally as she walked away from the SWA when the doors closed and walked into NEWA with a fresh start. The most important part of all of this is Kennedy learned from her mistakes and has not repeated them since. Eventually she lost custody of Sonia back to Damian Angel, and is now currently single. Since then Kennedy has become the longest reigning RCW Champion in NEWA for 16 months never losing the belt but instead having to surrender it to injury. Kennedy is now back with a new attitude and will tease all of those that cross her to take a bite of “The Forbidden Fruit”. Kennedy now uses what embarrassed her in the first place, her beautiful body and mind as a weapon to accomplish her goals.

Kennedy's style is much like her sisters, a high-flying, high impact style that uses mostly legs which is Kennedy's biggest asset much like Trinity. Kennedy likes to use the ropes and is very quick on her feet. Kennedy uses her blinding speed which some say she is the fastest in wrestling and risk taking maneuver's to get her to victory. Kennedy has learned a lot from her brother and she has incorporated some devastating moves to go with her arsenal.

Kennedy goes by the nickname "The Heiress" for she will be the last in the bloodline of the Streets and though her sister will be "The Princess", Kennedy will be the next to inherit billions from the company. Kennedy is very attractive, confident and brash. Kennedy knows that on looks alone she can get through life but she will not though she can be very superficial and materialistic at times it’s many attributes that all have come to except from this beautiful blonde. Kennedy loves designer clothes, manicures and pedicures....she is of course...a Street. Kennedy has a chip on her shoulder, showing in 2011 just how dominant she can be by not losing a match since October of 2010. Kennedy will continue her success and will stop at nothing until she gets what she wants.....to be a World Champion.
Kennedy is 5'9 and 116 lbs. She has great muscle tone, a great tan and a beautiful face. She has light blondish/brown hair and green eyes. Kennedy has arrived in the NEWA and she will do whatever it takes for everyone to remember her...to remember that she is a Street...and that she will be better than her sister. She has big shoes to fill....but if anyone can do it...it's Kennedy. If you don't think so....Just ask her.

PAST CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD:

-1x NEWA RCW Blues City Champion (April 16, 2011 -October 19, 2012)
-2x SWA United States Champion (Defeated Ace Voltage on 9/28/10)(Defeated Taylor Chase on 2/04/11)
-1x ESW E-Crown Champion (Defeated Lewis Young on 8/28/10)
-1x ESW Heavyweight Champion (Defeated Michael Thunder on 6/1/10)
-2x CPW Heavyweight Champion (Defeated Thomas Cole on 2/10/10)(Defeated Kellen Jeffries on 3/26/10)
-1x CPW Wild Rose Champion (Defeated Taylor Chase at ColossalCade in :09 Seconds on 12/26/09)
-1x WAM Heavyweight Champion (By Defeating Tabitha Catherine Diamond on 11/13/09)
-1x WAM Rey Del Anillo Champion (By Winning a 5-Woman Battle Royal on 10/22/09)
-2x WAM Television Champion (Defeated Justin Laali, Nashville Joe, Blake Anderson & Ashley Chase in a tournament on 9/28/09)(Defeated Nashville Joe on 10/03/09)
-1x WNW Women's Champion (Defeated Mona Arizona, Kendall Paige, Sasha Valentine, Laura Luchadora & Ashley Chase in a Women's Gauntlet match on 7/31/09)
-2x WNW Television Champion (Defeated "Chatters" the Chipmunk on 5/26/09)(Defeated "Chatters" the Chipmunk on 6/26/09)

-2x ESW Tag Team Champion (As Street Chaser w/ Ashley Chase Defeating Claimed in a Tournament Defeating Ice Capped Green Mountain on 5/31/10) (Defeated Malone & Harris on 9/21/10)
-3x WNW Tag Team Champion (As Street Chaser w/ Ashley Chase Defeating Deadly & Delicious on 6/19/09)(As Street Chaser w/ Ashley Chase Defeating Experimental Nuts on 7/28/09)(As Street Chaser w/ Ashley Chase Defeating Whippersnap & Son and Leg Humping Inc. in a Tournament on 8/31/09)

SCW CHAMPIONSHIP HELD:

-2x SCW World Champion
-1x SCW Television Champion
-3x SCW Tag Team Champion

SCW CAREER HIGHLIGHTS:

- 2x SCW World Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 3x SCW World Tag Team Champion
- 2013 SCW Star of Tomorrow
- Finished Final 3 in THoTF 2017
- Defeated Her Sister, Trinity at THoTF 2014 (6/1/14)
- Defeated the "Sexual Predator" Simon Lyman at Supreme Saturday:
   Rampage On The Riverwalk (6/28/14)
- Defeated Katie Steward at Rise To Greatness 2014
- Defeated Jake Starr at Jealousy 2015 (#1 World Title Contender Match)
- Ended Syren's Historical World Title Reign at Retribution 2015
- Won the Dallas Bracket of the Best of the Best Tourney 2015
- Competed in the Main Event at Rise To Greatness 2015 as World Champion
- Surprised Everyone and Defeated Vixen Cain and Ducky at Under Attack 2015
- Defeated Ducky & Ace Marshall at Retribution 2016 by Pinning Ducky
- Won the SCW Television Title over Thomas Valentine on Breakdown 10.26.16
- Won Tactical Warfare at Retribution 2017 against Punk Hazard
- Defeated Thirteen at Rise to Greatness 2017 & Rid herself of Ethan von Aaron
- Teamed with Amy Chastaine as BAE to win a One Night Tag Team Tournament on Breakdown 11.15.17
- Defeated The Resurgence at the Future Is Now PPV with Amy Chastaine as BAE to become Tag Team Champions. 12.3.17
- Became a Two-Time SCW World Champion at the Unflawed PPV by defeating Syren. 4.15.18
- Retained the World Championship against Bree Mason on WTF Wednesday. 5.9.18
-Defeated Donovan Kayl at Taking Hold of the Flame to retain the world championship and Main event Rise To Greatness XV 6.3.18
-Won the Main Event at Rise to Greatness XV by defeating Giovanni Aries and retaining her World Championship. 7.21.18

- #3 Elite 15 (As The Cashmere Mafia) (12/21/13)
- #10 Elite 15 (06/05/14)
- #11 Elite 15 (08/14/14)
- #10 Elite 15 (10/31/14
- #02 Elite 15 (02/02/15)
- #01 Elite 15 (7/18/15

Print this item

Giovanna Steward - [Princess of Wrestling]
Posted by: Team Desire - 07-31-2018, 07:15 PM - Forum: Singles - Replies (1)

Wrestler's Alias: Goddess Apprentice, Princess of Wrestling, Diva’s Savior
Wrestler's Real Name: Giovanna “Gigi” Steward
Pic Base: Joanna “JoJo” Levesque
Height: 5’3"
Weight: Diva weight
Birth date: 12/20/90
Birth Place: Colorado
Current Residence: Los Angeles, California (w/Madison Steward)

WRESTLING INFOMATION
Wrestling Style: Fighter/Brawler
Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel): Face
Years Pro: 10+ (Debut: March 18, 2007)

Finisher: Nirvana
Finishers Descriptions (If needed): FameAsser

2nd Finisher: I.D.U.= Intelligent.Deadly.Unique.
Finisher Description: Diamond Cutter

4th Finisher: Platinum Blonde (Very Low Success Rate)
Description: Unprettier

Signature Moves: Running Knee to the Face
Description:  Tegan Nox's Shiniest Wizard/Daniel Bryan’s running knee.

Weapon of Choice: Platinum Knuckles (hidden in the wrestling boots, pass down by Katie to have even things) (last resort, desperation)

Common Moves:
Backslide pin
Big Splash in the Corner
Bulldog
DDT
Dropkick
Frog Splash
Hurricarana
Jumping Swinging DDT
Leg Scissors
Schoolgirl roll up pin
Small Package

Theme Song: “That's My Girl" by Fifth Harmony

Wrestling Attire: Giovanna (Gigi) Steward is very much like her adoptive mom and mentor when it comes to always being a model of fashion. Her wrestling ensemble consists of tight lycro wrestling pants in the hue of baby blue. With a matching baby blue top that features a milky way of small white stars, Gigi is among the stars as she should be. The young Miss Steward had her elbow pads and wrist pads fashioned after her Goddess Katie Steward, except of course they are in baby blue. For her entrance, Gigi dons a black hooded jacket with a zipper that is kept zipped to the top to cover her head until she arrives in the ring ready for her match. Fancy light blue lettering spells out her nick name she was given from her fans, 'Princess", it stretches across the hood of her jacket. Also the emblem that the world recognizes as Katie Steward's graces Gigi's jacket, ‘a winged cross’, but on Gigi’s, one half is coloured pink to honour her Goddess Katie Steward, and the other half is Baby Blue, which represents the 'Princess of Desire', Gigi herself.

Entrance: (Solo)

“That's My Girl” plays throughout the arena as the stage and video screen goes dark. Gigi’s video plays on the screen and she steps out on to the stage wearing a black leather with tiny metal spikes on it and also a bandana covering her face. She walks up to the center of the stage and stretches her arms out embracing the fans support for her. She begins is march to the walk to the ring walking with a purpose. She gets to ringside and rushes into the ring rolling inside. She marches to the corner and hops on the middle ropes and throws out her own hand sign to the fans. She then rips off the bandana and tosses it into the crowd. Gigi hops off the ropes and takes off her jacket setting it aside for ring crew to pick up and she gets ready for her match.

Print this item

Sophie O'Brian
Posted by: The Matt - 07-31-2018, 06:54 PM - Forum: Inactive - No Replies

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Wrestler's Real Name: Sophie O’Brian
Pic Base: (Click here to make sure your choice has not already been taken) Katarina Waters aka: Katie Lea Burchill (wwe) aka: Winter (TNA)
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 135 lbs
Birthdate: October 31st, 1983
Birth Place: Belfast, Northern Ireland

Physical Description: Trim, fit

WRESTLING INFORMATION
Wrestling Style: Technical Submission
Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel): Heel
Years Pro: 4

Finishers: 

WISDOM
Description: Muta Lock

ODE TO BRADDOCK
Description: Egyptian Destroyer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FOZFZboqdY

Signature Moves:

DEATH OF WISDOM
Description: Code Breaker

SCORCHED EARTH POLICY
Description: Self explanitory. She pops a vial of an unknown liquid into her mouth, produces a lighter, and then spits a fireball into the opponent's face. This is an illegal move so, obviously, the referee cannot see this happen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKURT3X2i-c

ENZIGURI
Description: Self-explanatory

Theme Song: Hands of the Wicked

Common Moves:

Triangle Lancer
Inverted Figure Four Leglock
Arm Bar
Triangle Choke
Dragon Sleeper
STF
Leg Grapevine
Bow and Arrow Submission
Million Dollar Dream
Crossface Chicken Wing
Haas of Pain
Lightning Spiral
Asai DDT
Capture Suplex
German suplex
German suplex into the turnbuckle
Elevated delayed German suplex 
Release German suplex
Full Nelson Suplex
Dragon Screw Leg Whip
Scissors Kick

Strengths:

She is incredibly intelligent. Calling herself “the ultimate student of the game” is not necessarily bragging, its damn near fact. This intelligence is her best weapon inside of the ring. That and her technical wrestling ability that few can match makes her dangerous in the ring. Sophie is a master strategist and that is her best strength. Her strategy can be simply short term during the match or a strategy that is long term, that spans weeks or months. But that strategy is what usually propels her to victory. She is like Alexander The Great, Willliam Techumseh Sherman, and Sun Tzu all rolled into one.

Sun Tzu IS her idol, btw, so you can take that into consideration when figuring how much of a thinking wrestler she is…

Not only is she is a master strategist but she is a sociopath. Yeah. A sociopath.

Another quirk is that she will often quote these master strategists of history.

Weaknesses:

She does not fare well against a power based attack. Also if someone were to attempt to match her hold for hold, a sense of pride could get the better of her and she would become one dimensional in an attempt to win only by submission.

Entrance:

(“Hands of the Wicked” begins to play. The lights in the arena fade. A single spotlight shines upon the stage as the tron comes to life and shows images of bloody warfare from all throughout history. The words “Total War” appear on the tron as green pyro begins to go off. Sophie O’Brian then steps out onto the stage side by side with her brother Mark. Sophie’s arms slowly rise up so that they are extended outwards from her sides in a crucifix like pose. She soaks up the response from the crowd. Finally Sophie and Mark begin to make their way towards the ring. Sophie is to the ring area and then climbs up onto the ring apron and then steps into the ring. Mark follows suit. Sophie holds her arms outstretched in another crucifix like pose.)

Print this item

Leviticus
Posted by: The Matt - 07-31-2018, 06:49 PM - Forum: Support/Enhancement - No Replies

[Image: doctor-who-the-master-sacha-dhawan-2.jpg]

Real Name (Optional): Levi Timothy Craig

Name (if different from above): Leviticus

Nicknames: The Most Loved Man On The Planet, The Emperor of Entrepreneurship, Captain Capitalism, Master Media Mogul, Saint Levi, Your Righteous Savior, The Titan of Twitter, The Sultan of Social Media, The Nova Wonder Killer, The Man of a Thousand Nicknames

Height: 6’0

Weight: 224 lbs

Hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina

Alignment: Tweener

Picbase: Sacha Dhawan

Wrestling Style: All rounder

Entrance Theme: “Deum Verum” in Medieval Gregorian Chant

Entrance: 

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, here is The Most Loved Man On The Planet, The Emperor of Entrepreneurship, Captain Capitalism, Master Media Mogul, Saint Levi, Your Righteous Savior, The Titan of Twitter, The Sultan of Social Media, The Nova Wonder Killer, Mr. D's Main Man, Chef Momar's Greatest Customer, The Jason Helms Fanboy, The Man of a Thousand Nicknames...Leviticus!

(“Deum Verum” in Medieval Gregorian Chant plays as Leviticus makes his way to the ring.)

Finishers:
Righteous Cleansing
Description: Corkscrew neck breaker, aka: John Morrison’s moonlight drive

The Truth Shall Set You Free
Description: Crippler Crossface

Signature Moves:
Doomsday Prophecy
Description: Split legged moonsault

Book of Levi
Description: Rock Bottom

Print this item

William "Blake" Mason
Posted by: BME - 07-31-2018, 06:47 PM - Forum: Inactive - Replies (2)

Real Name (Optional):
William Blake Mason 

Name (if different from above):
Blake Mason

Height:
6'1

Weight:

Hometown:
Boston, Massachusetts. 

Alignment:
Face

Gimmick/Personality:
Blake Mason has been known for certain personality quirks. Blunt. Impulsive. Smart. A flair for the dramatic, along with borderline sociopathic tendencies... he does have a rap sheet more than a mile long. Remove the theatrics. The robes. The pomp and circumstance entrance. Any real sign that signals that he is rich, what do you get? Someone who gives us a stoic demeanor. Remains to himself by and large. More focused on the task hand, wrestling. In the ring he is a professional. doing what has to be done to win a match, not to injure. Not to maim. Career advancement is his goal. Not to play the hero. Not to be the defender of what's right. He does have rules now. Lines he won't cross. At work he is a machine... one that stands alone, by his own doing. And it's his choice. 

Picbase:
Stephen Amell

Wrestling Style:
Technical. 

Entrance Theme:
"The Night" by Disturbed

Reg Moves:
Body scissors
Chinlock
Dropkick
Clothesline
Greco-Roman backdrop (Belly to back suplex)
Double underhook
Lariat to the back of an opponent's head
Diving knee drop
Belly-to-back, sometimes onto the barricade
Exploder Suplex
Side belly-to-belly suplex
Slingshot suplex
Superplex
European uppercut

-- Discus Forearm to the back of the head.

-- Vertical suplex dropped into a knee lift

-- Cradle DDT

-- Cobra clutch legsweep

-- Cobra clutch slam

Signature Moves:

- Declaration of Intent. 
[Rope hung DDT]

-Mason’s Ambition 
[Three running high knees to a standing opponent in the corner followed by a bulldog.]

-- Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker bka Ushigoroshi

-- Lifting double underhook facebuster

Finisher:
-- The Blake Mason Experience (or BME for short)
Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker bka Ushigoroshi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svwKtzRYbRU

Special Move(s)
1) Brainbuster on the ring apron
-- The ring apron is the hardest part of the ring. Dropping someone on there head from the brainbuster position... do the math. This will be rarely done. Only used to send a message or during a match where this will be used as the last resort. 

2) Avalanche Ushigoroshi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdvwnE0Mw3E '

3) Mile High Club (Corner-to-corner missile dropkick) **New Move added 09/03/2018** 

*BANNED MOVE*
- Thanks For Coming {T.F.C}[Texas Pildriver]
bka as The Perfect Driver. 

(Can also be done from the middle turnbuckle is the situation calls for it)

Strengths:
HIGHLY aggressive in the ring. 
Intelligent; usually has a game plan going in. 
Cold. 
Calculated.
Methodical. 
Supreme Self Confidence.
Excellent technical wrestler. 
Highly prepared. 

Weaknesses:
Hot head/Anger issues, especially when he doesn't get his way. 
Pride/Arrogance
Not proficient in high flying. 
Too aggressive. 

Entrance Description:

The lights go out. A few moments later, a white spotlight shines at the top of the ramp. In that spotlight we see a man wearing a robe that "Blake Mason Experience" embroidered in white. The lights to the rest of the arena come back on, the chorus to "The Night" by Disturbed echos through the loud speaker. Blake Mason still has his back turned to the camera. Standing behind him is Jaxson Sullivan, wearing a suit, looking like he is ready to knock someones head off.  Blake heads to the ring at a methodical pace. Reaching the steel steps, he walks up them, on to the apron, steps into the ring. Jaxson isn't too far behind. Blake steps onto the middle turnbuckle with his arms outstretched as if he's basking in his own glory. He takes off his robe, hands it to Jaxson. His bodyguard exits the ring with it. Blake hops down. He immediately hits the ropes, then stops in the center of the ring. Drops down to his knees. Points up to the sky before he stands upright. He walks over to the nearest corner to look down at the floor with Jaxson is. 

Ring Attire: 
Black leather wrestling tights. Black wrestling boots. 

Street Attire:
You can normally catch Blake Mason wearing a three piece suit, usually not the same one twice. Sometimes he does dress down, opting for a casual appearance. 

Biography:

Print this item