Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 267
» Latest member: eavanmaloney
» Forum threads: 3,788
» Forum posts: 10,790

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 279 online users.
» 5 Member(s) | 272 Guest(s)
Yandex, Applebot, Konrad Raab, Robertsom

Latest Threads
Selena Frost vs. Polly Pi...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: SnowQueenSCW
43 minutes ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 65
Light in the Darkness vs....
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
53 minutes ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 59
Cassie Wolfe vs. Bree Lan...
Last Post: HardyGirl
57 minutes ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 51
Eavan "Sykobitty" Maloney
Forum: Singles
Last Post: supremecw
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 25
The Enigma vs. Marie Jone...
Last Post: The Enigma
Yesterday, 10:05 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 84
Scott Reed vs. Sean Micha...
Last Post: Huddie
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
» Views: 40
Xander Valentine vs. Dere...
Last Post: Xander Valentine
Yesterday, 08:33 AM
» Views: 42
Veronica Strader vs. Glor...
Last Post: CowgirlsFromHell
Yesterday, 07:01 AM
» Views: 75
Breakdown writers - May 2...
Forum: Match Writing Board
Last Post: HardyGirl
05-01-2024, 04:20 PM
» Views: 87
Leroy Adams vs. Religious...
Last Post: TheWhiteTrashOdyssey
04-30-2024, 09:29 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 63

RUSH Champion - TOMMY WASLEY
Posted by: thisisemerge - 07-31-2018, 01:58 PM - Forum: EMERGE Champions - No Replies

TITLE HISTORY

01.03.20 - Present   "Tommy Wasley"
09.16.19 - 01.03.20 "Jennifer Helms"
06.11.19 - 09.16.19 "Melissa Killgraves"
04.29.19 - 06.11.19 "Vacant due to Gavin Taylors defeat by Willow Wilkes"
09.17.18 - 04.29.18 "Gavin Taylor
07.21.18 - 09.17.18 "Drake Hemingway"
05.14.18 - 07.21.18 "Gavin Taylor"
03.12.18 - 05.14.18 "Abattage"

Print this item

EMERGE Champion - JENNIFER HELMS
Posted by: thisisemerge - 07-31-2018, 01:57 PM - Forum: EMERGE Champions - No Replies

TITLE HISTORY

03.23.20 - Present "Jennifer Helms" 
03.18.19 - 03.23.2020 "Willow Wilkes"
12.10.18 - 03.18.2019 "Vacant"
04.02.18 - 12.10.18 "Peyton Rice" *Peyton vacated as Champion to sign for SCW03

Print this item

The whys and wherefores of EMERGE
Posted by: thisisemerge - 07-31-2018, 01:49 PM - Forum: OOC Board - No Replies

To explain its simplicity (yeah rightƒº), it is a fed that basis itself around two simple principles, and indeed two separate deadlines. Deadline one; (Friday Nights 2359 EST) you have to post an rp (2,500 word limit) which you can use any style you choose, CD, Shoot, or a mixture of both. Deadline two (Sunday Nights 2359 EST, you will send a 'shoot' to a designated inbox (Emerge) - and both rps are judged against your opponent. The difference, this second shoot doesn¡¦t see the light of day until the show is posted, and it is these shoots that form the basis of the segments on the show. Think old school WWF and you'll realise what I mean. This also means you get to think outside the box for your shoots, be wacky or simply threatening, totally up to you. I will write other segments I'll need to write for flow etc, but this show will focus primarily on the wrestling more than anything and not be as story driven as the SCW

Judging, well there will be no magical formula to go by, as I¡¦ve found over the years that things just get more and more complicated if you do that. It will simply be a case of who I believe wrote the best rp, who sold the match best and more important than anything kept me interested (not an easy thing to do lol)

Now, you can use the fed as you will. Perhaps you want to try and character before stepping up to the main roster. All good, just let me know. Maybe the thought of being EMERGE champion appeals, cool. It's all up to you. All I need to go forth with this is interest. I get the numbers, this will work. Get enough people; I'll have more titles... etc. Olek has mentioned that EMERGE characters could appear on the main show on occasion if the handler wished etc. It's pretty much a blank canvas on where we go with it

Everything will all be based on this forum, and the show will actually run every THREE weeks, so it's not too much of a burden on schedules. It will be a three show, then PPV format, again very much like NXT and their TAKEOVER events

And that, is pretty much it I think except for the opening show, which I currently have scheduled for Monday 29th of January 2018. Any cards I guess will go up on around the eighth of January so if you are putting forwards a character, make sure the application / bio is up by then

I think that¡¦s everything you need to know for now but if you have any questions, drop me a PM to the Emerge box, or ask in this thread.

Thanks

Chris

Print this item

EMERGE pic base and theme list
Posted by: thisisemerge - 07-31-2018, 01:48 PM - Forum: OOC Board - Replies (51)

WHEN SIGNING UP TO EMERGE, PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK THIS LIST TO ENSURE THE PIC BASE AND THEME MUSIC YOU WANT ISN'T ALREADY TAKEN.

Given EMERGE's association with SCW, you should probably also check this list to make sure any crossovers would be cool.

Aelister Black (DRAKE HEMINGWAY) - "Exciter" by Judas Priest
Avril Lavigne (NICOLE "DUCKY" KINNECK) - "I'm So Sick" By Flyleaf
Beyoncé (BROOKLYNN MCDANIEL) - "Flawless" by Beyonce
Bea Priestly (SARAIEL) - "Whore" by In This Moment
Brandi Lauren (DR. GRACE MORNINGWOOD) - "Blank Slate" by Taylor Swift
Carmella Rose (PEYTON RICE) - "All The Days" by Mammoth
Cassi Colvin (MIKA KOZLOV) - "I Started A Joke" by Becky Hanson
Cesaro (DYLAN CENT) - "Ladies and Gentlemen" by Saliva
Dakota Kai (ELLA MAY) - "Shooting Star" by Owl City
Dave Batista (DIMITRI REGAS) - "Just Like You" by Three Days Grace
Deadpool (ZERO) - "Iron Dragon" by Alliance
Drew Gulak (BENJAMIN FLYNN) -
Hiromu Takahashi (KAITO) -
Jessica DeGouw (VIOLET SKYY) - "Beautiful Tragedy" by In This Moment
John Cena (CHRIS STAGGS) - The Sesame Street theme
Karen Gillan (KIMBERLY WILLIAMS) - "Look What You Made Me Do" by Taylor Swift
Katie Forbes (KANDIS) - "Baby Got Back” by Sir Mix-A-Lot
Kristen Ritter as Jessica Jones (LILITH EVANS) - "Fade to Black" by Ciara
Mara Teigen (CELESTE MALLORY) - "Cry Little Sister" by I Will Never Be The Same
Margot Robbie a la Harley Quinn (JYNX) - "Graphic Nature" by Deftones
Matanza Cueto (ABATTAGE) - "The Heaviest Matter Of The Universe" by Gojira
Matt Jackson (ALEX MARCHETTI) - "Dead!" by My Chemical Romance
Michael Bennett (RYAN SINGER) - "House of the Rising Sun" by Five Finger Death Punch
Millie McKenzie (GEORGIA STEELE) - "Just a Girl" by No Doubt
Nick Jackson (EVAN MARCHETTI) - "Dead!" by My Chemical Romance
Ninel Conde (SABRINA BELLO) - "Unbreakable" by Of Mice And Men
Paul Burchill (MARK O'BRIAN) - "Sweet Sacrifice" by Evanescence
Sami Zayn (AJ MAYHEW) - "Humble" by Lonely Island
Scott Porter (GAVIN TAYLOR) - "Whoa Is Me" by Down With Webster
Shotzi Blackheart (ALEX ANARCHY) - "Slave To The Grind" by Halestorm
Steve Cook (JASON DILLINGER) - "Also sprach Zarathustra" by Richard Strauss
Taylor Marie Hill (JENNIFER HELMS) - "Boom Pow" by Charlie XCX
Taylor Momson (POLLY NORAH) - "Dead Bodies Everywhere" by Korn
Tom Hardy (Anthony Wallace) - "The Air That I Breathe" By All That Remains
Trent Seven (TOMMY WASLEY) - "Saint Elmo’s Fire” by John Parr
Tyler Bates (JOHNNY TAYLOR) - "Park Life" by Blur
Valentino Rossi (AGOSTINO ROMANO) - "Fragments Of Insanity" by Necrodeath
Zelina Vega/Thea Trinidad (MYA DENTON) - "I Miss the Misery" by Halestorm

Print this item

Tommy Wasley
Posted by: ThatWasley - 07-31-2018, 12:16 PM - Forum: Inactive - No Replies

[Image: tommywasleybio.png]

Personal Details:

Name: Wasley
Contact Details: Carrier pigeon addressed to “Wasley from up north”
Where did you find out about us?: Read about it on the dark web
Does your character have a twitter? If so, what’s the id: @DonnyBornNBred

Character Details

Name: Tommy Wasley
Nicknames: Tons of Fun, The Bearded Wonder, The Shit Talker From South Yorkshire
Height: 6’2
Weight: 259 
DOB: 25/12/1986
Town of Birth: Doncaster, England
Picture Base: Trent Seven
Body Type: Husky
Alignment: Heterosexual. Wait…
Entrance Music: “Saint Elmo’s Fire” by John Parr

Wrestler Entrance:
The arenas main lights dim and colourful lights begin to flash around the stage as the screen lights up with the Moustache Ride logo and “Saint Elmo’s Fire” by John Parr begins to blast out of the speakers. The curtains part and out struts Tommy Wasley in his ring gear, a white silk scarf around his neck and a knee length double breasted grey coat. Grooving along to the music, he struts to the top of the ramp before striking a pose which involves twirling of his moustache to a pop from the fans. Letting go he starts to make his way down the ramp, dad-dancing along to the music as he goes.

Kidman: “Making his way to the ring, styling and profiling all the way from Doncaster, England by way of the moustache kingdom. He weighed in earlier at two hundred fifty nine pounds and would like me to inform you all that he IS single. Please give it up… FOR TOMMY WASLEY!”

Reaching the bottom of the ramp, Tommy struts around the outside before rolling into the ring where he removes his jacket and hands it off to the referee. He then sexily slides the silk scarf from his neck and pats his body down with it a little before throwing it to a random woman in the crowd. He then turns and walks to the corner where he climbs the ropes and once again rocks the same moustache-twirling pose before dropping down and settling back in the corner to wait for the start of the match. 

Gimmick/Personality:
Fun loving care free elder half of the team ‘Moustache Ride’. The two guys are serious about the business but they never take anything seriously; they enjoy having fun, enjoy the ladies, the attention the business brings and wouldn’t mind more money. But never call him a joke or he may cut you… :| 

Finishing Moves and description:
Can’t Talk - Must Tache
Standing behind the opponent, Tommy applies a full nelson hold on them before lifting them into the air and falling down to a seated position, driving the opponent down tailbone-first onto the canvas before pinning them for the one two three. Also known as a full nelson bomb.

Grim Up North

Tommy whips the opponent into the ropes and as they come back, he flings the opponent vertically up into the air. While they’re in the air, he catches them and brings them down hard onto their back with a powerbomb. Also known as a popup powerbomb.

Signature Moves and description:
Yorkshire Uppercut
Tommy whips the opponent into the ropes and waits for them to come back. As they bounce back and run back towards him he uses their momentum to throw them into the air and as they fall back down he hits a huge European uppercut. Can also be done as a counter to a springboard/dive from the top. Also known as a popup European uppercut.

Turnbuckle Turnout
Used whenever an opponent is charging towards Tommy while he’s in the corner; Tommy will step forward and use the opponents momentum to lift them up and over with a scooped powerslam straight into the turnbuckles. 

Common Moves:
01: Discuss punch
02: Discuss clothesline
03: Overhand club to back
04: Driven knee to stomach
05: Knee drop
06: Diving elbow drop
07: Front dropkick to cornered opponent
08: Stinger splash
09: Delayed vertical suplex
10: Fisherman suplex
11: Running high impact elbow smash
12: Backbreaker
13: Powerbomb onto edge of ring apron
14: Lariat
15: Cannonball to cornered opponent

Wrestler Biography:
Tough as old boots northern wrestler from the former market town of Doncaster in England. Unlike half the people in the business of professional wrestling, Tommy does not come from a wrestling family. He does come from a family however; some of them are actually not dickheads. He moved to London at eighteen because he figured it was where the money was. Upon moving there however, he discovered that while he was right with that assumption, it was also true that the people who had the money didn’t want anyone else to have it, so he spent a couple of years living in less than ideal circumstances. He stumbled across wrestling almost by accident, believing he was attending a job interview for a job as a gym instructor but upon attending the wrong address, he ending up in a wrestling school instead and decided to stick around because the gym was warmer than his house; the central heating was broken and his thieving bastard of a landlord wouldn’t lift a finger to fix even a picture hook let alone fit a new heating system. The rest is history… at least he hopes so, because there were some periods he definitely doesn’t want to remember. Oh! And he’s got a friend who’s a southern softy with an inferior beard, but Tommy’s more than makes up for that fact so it’s all gravy.

Bonus Tommy Facts - Get To Know Your Newest Hero!
#01 – Tommy can consume an entire keg of lager in under ten minutes. Five if he has just had a good curry.
#02 – Tommy considers the scoville scale as a suggestion rather than a warning: the higher the number, the better the noms.
#03 - Tommy purchases a special beard oil made by Tibetan monks which gives him the sexual potency of a tyrannosaurus.
#04 – Tommy doesn’t have a beard, he has a face cushion. Tommy Wasley: always putting the ladies first.
#05 – Tommy has always been a firm believer in making sure the body is a temple. To do this, he ensures his 14 pack is well-shielded by his protective layer of fat.
#06 – In a real fight between Superman and Batman, the winner would be Tommy.
#07 – Tommy would like to build a snowman. Unfortunately, he’s from England, where they only ever get a good slush. He does however, hate Frozen. Fuck Olaf.
#08 – Tommy believes the greatest movie of all time is Terminator 2. He will fight anyone who disagrees, especially if he has consumed said keg of lager beforehand. That said, after a keg of lager, he would probably fight himself too.
#09 – Tommy isn’t going grey; he is simply growing more distinguished.
#10 – Tommy has been said to possess the firmest most genuine hand shake that many people have ever received.

Print this item

Jason Helms
Posted by: ThatWasley - 07-31-2018, 12:13 PM - Forum: Inactive - Replies (2)

[Image: jasonbio2.png]

PERSONAL INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Wrestler's Alias: Jason Helms
Wrestler's Real Name: Jason Donald Helms
Pic Base: Kenny Omega
Height: 6'0
Weight: 225lbs
Birthdate: August 12th, 1986
Birth Place: Red Bank, NJ
Current Residence: Hollywood Hills, California

Physical Description:
 - Slightly under six feet tall with dirty blonde short hair and blue eyes, several days worth of stubble covering his cheeks and chin which he occasionally grows out to a short beard before trimming it back.  He has a slender physique for a wrestler, built for speed rather than power, but he is well toned and has broader shoulders than his brother. 
 - In the ring, Jason wrestles in ‘worker’ type jeans and black converse sneakers. He has his hands and wrists taped up with black and white.
 - Outside of the ring, his style is far more laid back than his older brother; he wears flannel shirts and t-shirts, jeans and sneakers unless he absolutely has to make an impression.  

WRESTLING INFORMATION
Wrestling Style: High flyer/Brawler
Alignment: Face
Years Pro: It’s complicated…

Finishers: 
Back from the Dead
Tourniquet

Finishers Descriptions: 
Back From The Dead: Diamond cutter
Tourniquet: Anaconda vice

Signature Moves: 
Forgotten No More
Nightmare On Helms Street
ReAwakening 
Springboard flying forearm
The Jersey Combo
Another Chance

Signature Move Descriptions:
Forgotten No More: Swanton bomb
Nightmare On Helms Street: Van Daminator (with a chair when he can get away with it)
ReAwakening: Pele kick
The Jersey Combo: Knee to stomach/elbow to back of head/dropkick to side of head combo
Another Chance: slingshot spear - standing on the apron, Jason waits for an opponent to approach before using the ropes to slingshot himself back into the ring through the ropes with a spear 

Theme Song: 
"Hated" by Beartooth

Common Moves:
Step up enziguri
Hesitation dropkick
Running high knee
Discuss punch
Spinning heel kick
Suicide dive
Springboard plancha
Shooting star press [from top rope or standing]
Soccer kick on apron
Stiff jabs
Mounted punches
Choke in corner
Flapjack onto topes
Stiff kicks
Stiff suplex into turnbuckles
Kidney punches
European uppercut

Strengths:
 - Experience: despite some confusion over how many years he has under his wing, Jason IS experienced in the ring and it shows.
 - No boundaries: Despite being something of a fan favourite now, Jason isn’t afraid to break rules. Simply put, he isn’t his brother.
 - Fast: As you’d expect, he’s a quick son of a bitch. It's a Helms family trait, apparently... even if you're adopted!

Weaknesses:
 - Arrogant: Jason plays up to the family name way more than his nephew does. Expects to be given godlike status because of it.
 - Gaps in his knowledge: Rushed his initial training all those years ago to follow in the footsteps of his brother. While he can throw great punches and kickes and isn’t afraid to jump off things, his technical game is lacking.
 - Short tempered: When things aren’t going his way, he can lose his temper and it will lead to disqualifications, though the fans find this funny more than anything.

Entrance:
The lights in the arena cut and the darkness remains for a moment before the intro of “Hated” by Beartooth starts to play over the pa system, the lyrics appearing on the big screen in time with the music.

“WHO KNEW YOU’D BE HATED FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE…
AND BE A BIG TARGET FOR ALL THE FOR ALL THE INSECURE…”

The crash of drums and the wail of guitars kick the song in properly and as the volume doubles a spotlight appears on the stage to show a smirking Jason Helms standing there with his arms out wide and the fans cheer at the sight of him as he throws his head back to look up at the ceiling. Jason lowers his head again and he removes his jacket before tossing it to the side of the stage before sprinting to the ring.

Phillips: “On his way to the ring, originally from the great state of New Jersey but now fighting out of the Hollywood Hills, California and New Orleans, Louisianna... he is the Jackass from New Jersey and one third of The Handsome Devils Club... JASON HELMS!”

Helms hits the ring and slides under the ropes, popping straight back up to his feet and scaling the turnbuckles to throw a finger gun at the camera trained on him. He 'shoots' the gun, mouthing his brother's catchphrase - BANG! - before hopping back where he plays to the fans for a couple seconds and then settles back into the corner to wait for the start of the match.

Biography:
“Younger, better looking brother of David Helms… more talented too. That’s all you need to know, now get lost.”
 - Jason Helms

Print this item

AJ Helms
Posted by: ThatWasley - 07-31-2018, 12:06 PM - Forum: Inactive - Replies (1)

[Image: ajlogo.png]

Personal Information:
Nicknames: "The New Jersey Legacy", "The Next Generation"
Wrestler's Alias: AJ Helms
Wrestler's Real Name: Aaron Helms [Formerly Aaron Jacobs]
Pic Base: Will Ospreay
Height: 6ft
Weight: 201lbs
Birthdate: 1st June 1997
Birth Place: Asbury Park, New Jersey

Wrestling Information:
Wrestling Style: High flyer/Rookie
Alignment: Disenchanted face - He's not an asshole, but he has been jaded by the business at this point.
Years Pro: 2

Wrestling Style Explanation:
Despite being exceptionally well trained by his adoptive father David Helms, AJ is still a rookie and while his training has left him with a sound level of training, he will make mistakes from time to time; moves will occasionally be sloppy, sometimes he'll be overconfident and go too far rather than thinking things through. In part he follows his dad's view of 'high risk-high reward' but that will inevitably lead to fuck up's and more than what his father made because he doesn't have a world of experience behind him like David does.

Theme Song:
"Rise Up" by Asking Alexandria

Finishers:
- 'N.J.N.B'
- 'Greetings From Asbury Park'

Finishers Descriptions:
NJNB - Exactly what it says on the tin; the New Jersey Neckbreaker, but with a cooler name! (John Morrison's Moonlight drive, duh!)
GFAP - Spiral tap

Signature Moves:
Springboard flying forearm (ala AJ Styles; usually used before the NJNB)
Wake Up Call: Pele kick
AJ-47: with the opponent sat up in the middle of the ring, AJ runs at the ropes for extra momentum before running back at them and hitting a low angle front dropkick to the face - can be used as a setup for the GFAP

Common Moves:
1. Moonsault
2. Missile-toe drop kick
3. Dragon Screw
4. Hurricanrana
5. Corkscrew Leg drop
6. Running DDT
7. Headscissor Takedown
8. enziguri
9. Shooting Star Press
10. Top rope headscissors takedown
11. Shining Wizard
12. Suicide dive through or over ropes
13. European Uppercut
14. Standing corkscrew bodypress
15. Snapmare into Dropkick to back of head.
16. Springboard Spinning Heel Kick
17. snap suplex
18. Tree of Woe+baseball slide
19. Seated senton

Strengths:
- Very quick
- Well trained by his father and AnteUp trainers
- Imaginative; comes up with interesting offence and ways of evading moves
- New attitude; AJ has lost his idealist vision of the business, and he's willing to push the boundaries a lot more now, which frees him up considerably. 

Weaknesses:
- High risk offence doesn't always pay off
- Fairly small by industry standards
- New attitude; can lead to him getting into trouble and leaves him slightly hot headed

Entrance:
The lights in the arena cut completely and silence fills the room for a moment before “Rise Up” by Asking Alexandria blasts over the speaker system and the crash of the first drumbeat triggers a single spotlight on the stage. In the spotlight, we see AJ Helms standing with his back to the fans, the hood of his sleeveless jacket up over his head. In one fluid motion he spins around and stoops for a minute before throwing the hood back and his arms up in the Self High Five. He holds the pose for a second before jumping and breaking the hands apart, single pyros erupting with a ‘Bang’ on either side of the stage, which trigger the house lights to raise again as AJ smirks and starts to make his way to the ring. 

Phillips: “From Asbury Park, New Jersey, now fighting out of Hollywood California; he weighed in earlier at two hundred and one pounds and is a member of the Helms Dynasty. Please give it up... FOR AJ HELMS!”

Reaching the bottom of the ramp, AJ gives a burst of speed and runs to the ring, jumping up and sliding in leg first before popping back up and running to the corner where he scales the turnbuckles and throws his arms into another Self High Five. He pushes back as he breaks the hands apart and turns to land facing the middle of the ring again. Walking over to the ropes, he leans into the camera at ringside and mouths the word “BANG” into it before removing his jacket and handing it off to the outside. Turning, he settles back into the corner and waits for the start of the match. 

Print this item

David Helms
Posted by: ThatWasley - 07-31-2018, 12:04 PM - Forum: Inactive - Replies (3)

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Wrestler's Alias: David Helms
Wrestler's Real Name: David Patrick Helms
Pic Base: David Beckham
Height: 5'11
Weight: 199lbs
Birthdate: 19th November 1980
Birth Place: Red Bank, New Jersey

Physical description:
- Helms is 5'11 inches tall with short brown hair, which is either slicked back or spiked up depending on his mood. His face is usually covered with at least a couple days worth of stubble, and he has blue eyes. His arms, the backs of his hands, his chest and back are all heavily tattooed.
- In the ring, Helms has gone back to a more classic look. He wears slightly baggy dark blue cargo pants that have been patched up in a couple of places with red Converse sneakers instead of wrestling boots. His hands and wrists are taped up using a mixture of black and white tape and he wears black elbow pads. To the ring, he now wears a fairly plain leather jacket, with a zip up hooded top underneath, both jackets unzipped.
- Outside of the ring, when not scheduled to compete, he wears jeans, converse sneakers and t-shirts with various bright designs on the front - usually based around either his own merchandise or that of the Next Level with either a smarter blazer/jacket over the top, or the same leather jacket that he'd wear to the ring. He also occasionally wears t-shirts with his opponents on them if he is in a heated feud, primarily to get a laugh out of getting under their skin.

WRESTLING INFOMATION

Wrestling Style: High Flyer/Brawler
Alignment: Ultra face
Years Pro: 21

Finishers:
1) New Jersey Neckbreaker
2) Genesis Shift
3) Genesis Rising
4) Nightmare On Helms Street

Finishers Descriptions:
New Jersey Neckbreaker: Moonlight Drive - Favoured finisher for when he's got genuine control at the end of the match
Genesis Shift: Chris Sabin's Cradle Shock - used for opponents less than 260lbs
Genesis Rising: 630 corckscrew senton - used for 'bigger' opponents over 260lbs that he would be unable to lift.
Nightmare On Helms Street - Van Daminator, with or without chair.

Theme Song: 
"All I Want" by A Day To Remember

Signature Moves:
Social Distortion: While the opponent is grounded Helms sprints towards the corner, running up the turnbuckles one by one, turning to face the apponing in the process and springboarding off into a front flip leg drop over his apponents head and throat. 
Hiptoss Piledriver: Helms whips his opponent into the ropes. As they come back, Helms lifts them into what looks like a regular hiptoss before readjusting so that he brings them down into a piledriver.
Truth & Consequences: Corkscrew Moonsault to a standing opponent. [Jeff Hardy's 'Whisper In The Wind']
The Honesty Policy: Zigzag neckbreaker
A Sudden Realisation: Punt. Think Chris Sabin and how he uses the punt in his arsenal of moves.
Wake Up Call: Pele kick - desperation move, can be hit from anywhere at any point to try and shift the momentum in his favour.

F.U.S: - Double Chickenwing Gutbuster

Common Moves:
1. Moonsault
2. Missile-toe drop kick
3. Ankle Lock
4. Hurricanrana
5. Corkscrew Leg drop
6. Running DDT
7. Headscissor Takedown
8. Inziguri
9. Shooting Star Press
10. Top rope headscissors takedown
11. Shining Wizard
12. Suicide dive through or over ropes
13. European Uppercut
14. Split Leg Moonsault
15. Snapmare into Dropkick to back of head.
16. Springboard Spinning Heel Kick
17. snap suplex
18. Tree of Woe+hesitation dropkick

Strengths:
 - VERY quick
 - High pain threashold
 - Strong for his smaller size
 - 21 Year veteran - ring knowledge is flawless

Weaknesses:
 - Believes in high risk/high reward, which can be an issue when it doesn't work
 - Smaller that average superstar, struggles against BIG competitors
 - Can be hot headed at times, which leads him into trouble

Manager Details:
Name: Jason Helms
Weight: 225lbs
Height: 6'0
Birthdat: August 12th, 1986 
Manager Pic Base: Kenny Omega

Description:
It's Jason Helms. Does it require further explanation? 

Helms' Entrance:
The arena's lights cut and the room falls into complete darkness as a buzz spreads through the crowd, the screens suddenly lighting up with one single solitary word...

"BANG!"

As the crowd react, the entire stage lights up with a brilliant white light and the opening riff of an SCW remixed version of "All I Want" by A Day To Remember hits the pa system. The crowd erupt into cheers again as they spot the silhouette of David Helms standing there, his arms held aloft and his hands throwing the Self High Five, all framed by the brilliant white light behind him.

“ALL I WANT IS A PLACE TO CALL MY OWN
TO MEND THE HEARTS OF EVERYONE WHO FEELS ALONE
WOAH; YOU KNOW TO KEEP YOUR HOPES UP HIGH
BUT YOU HEAD DOWN LOW!”

The intro gives way to the chorus and the lyrics of said chorus flash up on the screen as Helms suddenly jumps into the air and breaks his hands apart, pyrotechnics exploding on either side of the stage as he lands and the house lights raise again as the curtains part and Jason Helms walks out onto the stage to join David there. Dave grins at the fans, soaking up the cheers before suddenly bolting towards the ring, leaving Jason to head down after him.

Phillips: "Making his way to the ring from Red Bank New Jersey but now fighting out of the Hollywood Hills; he weighed in earlier tonight at one hundred ninety nine pounds, is a member of the SCW Hall fo Fame and a Supreme Champion. Accompanied by his brother Jason, he is... DAVID HELMS!!!"

Reaching the ring, Helms jumps up and slides under the bottom rope feet first before jumping straight back to his feet and climbing straight to the middle rope of the nearest ring post. He throws his hands up into the Self High Five to another cheer before hopping down and walking towards the closest camera on the outside. He throws his hands into the Self High Five to the camera so that his face is framed by the gap in the middle of his hands. Grinning, he mouths the word "Bang!" into the camera before turning and settling back into the corner to another cheer from the fans as Jason stands on the outside, talking to him through the ropes as Helms waits for the start of the match.

Biography:
David Helms was born on the 29th of November, 1980 to proud parents Donald and Grace Helms in the poor suburb of Red Bank, New Jersey. He was raised Catholic until the death of Donald and Grace in a tragic car crash when he was only eight years old. Losing not only his parents and with no other family to speak of, Helms and his baby brother were dumped into a local orphanage, where he stayed until his sixteenth birthday, where he was successfully declared an emancipated teen. He soon hightailed it out of New Jersey, his travels eventually leading him to Boston, Massachusetts where he found work on the docks. After many months, Helms found his way into an underground bare knuckle boxing ring run by a local gang. In this fight club, Helms learned how to fight, but was often on the end brutal beatings due to his small size and stature and his complete lack of experience. It wasn't long however, before he could fend for himself and he began to win more fights than he lost, becoming something of an underdog with relentless spirit. It was during this period of time that he met his mentor and substitute father figure Trip.

Trip, recognising the raw talent in Helms, brought him to an independent wrestling company named The HWF. It was in the HWF that Helms' true talent really began to emerge, teaching him many of the skills that eventually led him to becoming a legend in the industry. Helms quickly rose to the top, winning everything there was to win in the company before heading north to Canada, joining Wild Outlaw Wrestling. It was during his time in WoW that Helms made a good friend (and eventual enemy) Mike Wilson. Helms' time in Wild Outlaw Wrestling, though short lived, was fairly successful and when the company closed it's doors in 2000, Helms left as the undefeated Cruiserweight champion.

Following the closure of Wild Outlaw Wrestling, Helms moved his talents back to the states with a company known as TNT wrestling. Helms soon became one of the company's top stars and found him self involved in some of the most dangerous matches the company had ever seen. In 2005, Helms became involved in a bitter rivalry that split TNT into two rival factions. Helms led the charge to save the company from the twisted grip of former friend Mike Wilson, whose gang of misfits were hell bent on destroying the company Helms had grown to love. This rivalry reached its peak when Helms' long lost younger brother Jason found himself involved in the war and challenged Wilson to a match under the guise of fighting for David's honour...a Highway To Hell match. The HTH cage that was to sit on the back of a moving truck was damaged in transit and, unknown to both wrestlers, was not safe for purpose. During the match, Wilson whipped Jason into the cage and as his back crashed into the structure, the side gave way and Jason was thrown from the moving truck as it passed over the Mississippi river. Though police and rescue workers searched for almost two weeks, the body was never recovered and Jason was declared legally dead, a fact which took its toll on Helms and he retired from the industry in late 2006.

The death of his brother sent Helms into complete meltdown, leaving him a broken man. His marriage to his wife Kathryn fell to pieces and the process of the divorce broke Helms even further, leaving him with little to live for. He contemplated suicide for quite some time, before his former mentor forced him to see sense and convinced Helms to step back into the public domain by signing with a new company...the Anarchist Wrestling Federation. It was clear that he had demon's to exorcise, and as Trip pointed out, what better way to do that than face them head on. It was while working for the AWF that Helms first met Thomas "Thorn" Valentine and while the pair didn't exactly hit it off at first, they found themselves coming together out of necessity, and as a result, The Next Level were born. The AWF closed its doors a short time later, but the pair wasted no time in signing with Supreme Championship Wrestling, where they planned to bring their same style of entertainment and excitement to the SCW fans that they had exhibited in the AWF.

Print this item

OHAI
Posted by: HardyGirl - 07-31-2018, 08:43 AM - Forum: OOC Board - Replies (4)

Those of you that have made it here so far, welcome!

Please poke around, look for things that are off, maybe don't work, etc. Any ideas, issues, questions, etc, post here or ask me, Adam, Olek, or Wasley. Every one of those people along with me (more Adam and Olek than me tbh) had a hand in putting this place together. It's been headache inducing at times but we hope you enjoy it, despite not having much choice other than to make a switch.

Now go have fun. I COMMAND IT. Exclamation

Print this item

Max Kane
Posted by: Max Kane - 07-31-2018, 08:35 AM - Forum: Inactive - Replies (2)

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Wrestler's Alias: Mad, Rock N' Roll Unicorn
Wrestler's Real Name: Max Kane
Pic Base: Peter Vack
Height: 5'11
Weight: 210 lbs
Birthdate: June 25th, 1995
Birth Place: Palo Alto, California
Current Residence: San Francisco, California

Physical Description: See picbase

WRESTLING INFORMATION
Wrestling Style: Out of Control High Flyer
Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel): Face
Years Pro: 5 Years

Finishers:
1. Ha, Ha You're Dead 
2. H.F.G(Holy F**king Grail)
3. Monte Cristo
4. Rotating Heads

Finishers Descriptions (If Needed):
1.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52AQVJT7Jm0 (Fireman's carry swung into a high-angle sitout side powerslam)
2. Max runs to the second rope, jumps off the middle turnbuckle to the top rope and then performs a Corkscrew moonsault
3. Bridging package fallaway powerbomb, sometimes from the middle rope (https://twitter.com/berryzkoboikube/stat...3104826368)
4. https://twitter.com/mrlariato/status/811180222519410688

Signature Moves:
1. Electro Chub
2. Magical Mystery Tour
3. Bullseye
4. Grateful Dead

Signature Moves Descriptions (If Needed):
1. Diving Senton to a standing opponent on the outside
2. Opponent is seated on the top turnbuckle. Max jumps from the apron, to the top rope, and the onto the opponent with a Top Rope Huricanara(NOTE: in big matches, this will be done to the outside.)
3. Lawn Dart to the middle rope
4. Unprotected Headbutt shot

Theme Song: Suck My Kiss- Red Hot Chili Peppers

Common Moves:
Running Cutter
Overhead Belly to Belly towards the corner
Back Drop
Open punch to face
Elbow Smash
Sliding forearm smash
High impact swinging back elbow to the back of a kneeling opponent's head
Swinging Neckbreaker
Running single leg high knee
Reverse Gory special flipped forward into an electric chair facebuster
Spear through the second and top ropes to an opponent standing on the apron to the outside
Death Bomb(Sunset flip powerbomb to an opponent off the ring apron)
Suicide Dive(sometimes he goes over the top rope)
Max runs to the ropes, jumps onto the top rope, walks to the middle and performs a Moonsault placha to the outside
Over the corner slingshot into a springboard corkscrew moonsault to the outside
Springboard Spinning Wheel Kick
Springboard Diving Headbutt
Running Death Valley driver onto the turnbuckles
Cannonball to a cornered opponent
Diving Crossbody to cornered opponent
Max stands behind an opponent seated on the top rope, twists around and performs a frankensteiner

Strengths:
- He's a supremely offensive wrestler with a creative mind. Was trained by a luchador so he knows how to work the style; even if he doesn't use it as much.
- He has completely no regard for his own health. His in ring style consists of him using his own body as a weapon. 
- Has mastered the ability to walk on the ropes without losing balance. This gives him the unique ability to springboard and sometimes even jump off from turnbuckle to rope and vice versa
- Hits harder than you would think. His underrated brawling skills, especially combined with his speed
- Incredible agility
- Massive trash talker, which helps gets under people's skin in the ring and out. Always finds a way to say something on screen.
- Can endure a high level of pain, both from opponent's and from himself

Weaknesses:
- His in ring style is not only extremely high risk for matches, but also for his career. His reckless abandon for his body not only comes back and haunts his during a mistake but also in terms of his health. He's already suffered quite a few injuries. Down the line, this surely will affect him.
- The other biggest trait about Max is that he's incredibly mouthy whether walking down to the ring, during the match(talking to his opponent or any nearby camera as much as he can.) His mouth gets him in trouble in the ring.
-To go along with this, he's incredibly cocky and that sometimes causes him to slack off against his opponent.
-He hasn't developed a technical game and despite knowing lucha, he has disregarded the technique aspect of lucha and has mainly focused on the radical element of the style. Therefore, at times, he can be one dimensional. 
-When things aren't working, he can tend to become even more frantic in terms of attacks, which leads to even more risk of injury or making mistakes

List of Injuries Max has Suffered so Far
Sprained Ankle
Lower back sprain
Broken Collarbone
Broken Wrist
Ruptured Spleen
Grade One Leg Sprain(suffered around August 2018)

Entrance:
The arena is silent when all of a sudden Max's Kane voice is heard through the PA system.

KANE!

MAX!

KANE!

"Suck My Kiss" then hits the PA system; the lights flashing in sync with the bass. After a few seconds, Max Kane uncharacteristically gallops from the curtains onto the ramp. from underneath the ramp into the air. Max stares at the camera before turning the the crowd. Max yells at the crowd as he immediately extends his arms out to the crowd. The young man is sporting a black, silver and gold "Rock N' Roll Unicorn" vest with big spikes on the shoulders, a "Scream Machine" t-shirt underneath and a pair of shades on his face. Max continues yelling towards the camera.

Ring Announcer: From San Francisco, California,  weighing in at two hundred, ten pounds....he is The Rock N' Roll Unicorn.... "MAD" MAX.....KAAAAANE!

Max walks down to the ring, looking around the crowd. Max once again eyes the camera and smirks as he looks at the ring. He faces the crowd, looking around at everyone while walking past the camera before sliding into the ring. Max stands u and throws his vest onto the mat. He yells to the crowd and motions for them to make some noise. He points to every section of the arena before extending his arms. He then claps his hands, yelling "KANE. MAX. KANE." The crowd responds as he looks on before retreating to the corner/ He looks at the camera.

Max: Still here. Still kicking. Banged up and all. The American Dream right?

Max smiles a bit before it fades.

Max grips the top turnbuckle, steeling himself for the match ahead.

Biography:
Maddox "Max" Kane was born June 25th, 1995 in Palo Alto, California to Carson and Bethany Kane. From what we've been able to find out, Max lived a pretty average home life as his parents qualified to be middle class. Very quickly into his elementary school days, Max developed an interest in two things that still remain important to him; rock music and professional wrestling. Always a talkative and mischievous person, this has followed Max into his teenage years. Eventually, it was during his senior year in high school in which he decided he wanted to become a professional wrestler. However, instead of choosing to enroll in Golden Gate Wrestling Academy, he choose to go to a school on the SoCal scene, ran by former luchadors. It was there where he learned to wrestle for about two years before graduating and given the Hispanic ties to SoCal, he once stayed in Mexico for four months to learn.

Max began his pro career at 19 in the summer of 2015, wrestling around his hometown wrestling scene, the Bay Area. As Bay Area Wrestling begun to gain attention due to the success of Alexis Quinne and PUNK HAZARD, as well as numerous other Bay Area wrestlers getting success elsewhere, Max over the last year, has gained a reputation for being one of the most "devil-may-care" wrestlers around. That has him now in SCW, but not just because he was on their radar. Given how he got here, it appears as if Max will immediately thrust himself into the fray.

Which turned out to be the chance. Max has quickly made a name for himself for being one of the most reckless wrestlers on the SCW rosters; which several instances where he has perform risky stunts to win a match. Despite the risk he has put on his body, he has found success, becoming one of the SCW World Tag Team Champions at Unflawed thanks to Dawn Lohan.

Interesting note; Max is the boyfriend of GCW wrestler and fellow Bay Area mate Mara Kade. Both began dating sometime around the Spring of 2017

Sample RP:

Print this item