EMERGE Season 2 - Please Read
As you will have seen, next year, season, whatever you want to call it, we will be going bi-weekly. As I said in the Discord, I believe this is needed to keep momentum going for the fed, and it will make storylines flow a lot better.

Anyway, that isn't really the point of this thread, the actual point is because of this amendment, we will now have FIVE Invasions instead of four, and as such I am looking at ideas for locations for two of those shows.

People that have been on the Discord will know when I say locations, for these two shows I don't want it to be an Arena or Stadium, I want it to be something different, with a themed gimmick if you want. Think Bash on the Beach for example and you get the idea, but if you want to get more creative please do so. I joked about it being on Blake's jet, but it could be on an aircraft carrier for example...you get the gist

Now by all means, have fun with this thread, but can I also have proper answers in amongst the hilarity that will probably ensue from this question Big Grin the best two that tickle my fancy, I'll use next year

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
EMERGE Season 2 - Please Read - by thisisemerge - 08-09-2018, 03:26 AM
RE: EMERGE Season 2 - Please Read - by Corner G - 08-09-2018, 04:10 PM
RE: EMERGE Season 2 - Please Read - by HardyGirl - 08-09-2018, 04:35 PM
RE: EMERGE Season 2 - Please Read - by The Matt - 08-10-2018, 12:55 PM