Donovan Kayl vs. Damian Angel
The scene opens up inside a nondescript office. SCW Breakdown plays on a TV in the background, shown reflected in the window…

Quote:Damian: “Days away from Donovan Kayl revealing that the Cornerstone is shattered, never to be rebuild, reformed and just replaced. The flicker of a great career about to just become a footnote.”

A sigh can be heard…

Quote:Damian: “But some hold onto this façade that all is the same. Nevermind he was nearly cast away as an anchor, he’s been placed up against me in hopes he’ll show. But what happens when he doesn’t? I said I would rock SCW to its very foundation and I have taken out its cornerstone.”

The camera pans around to where someone still unseen reaches out for a cell phone. The phone is lifted off the desk and activated… the person’s thumb dials.

Quote:Damian: “The fire that was inside of Donovan Kayl is extinguished…and I’m just getting started.”

Voice: “Hello? Yeah, please put me through to the SCW Board of Directors. … Yeah. … Yeah, I saw. … Uh huh. … Yeah, I know that Damian Angel talks a lot. … Har Megiddo? I have a contingency plan for them. … Yeah, I know. … I’m going to need a ticket to Chicago…”

The scene fades.

Messages In This Thread
Donovan Kayl vs. Damian Angel - by Team Desire - 09-03-2018, 05:34 PM
RE: Donovan Kayl vs. Damian Angel - by Corner G - 09-07-2018, 09:44 AM
RE: Donovan Kayl vs. Damian Angel - by Corner G - 09-08-2018, 03:41 PM