Bianca Evans & Katie Steward vs. Lohan Country
 SCW Goddess of Desire | Katie Steward | "Learn Her History"

{The episode opens in Los Angeles, California at the apartment above Autumn Daniels’ shop where Katie Steward is currently living while her home is under construction from a small fire. The scene opens to Katie sitting on the couch and she has her feet up on the cushion. She is on her phone and browsing the internet for her usual interest of movies, gossip and her. She finds herself at Robin Brooks’ social media pages and looks through pictures on her intsagram of Robin with her son, Barry as they’re hanging out on a trip to some old Canadian sites of the past. She reads some of the captions that Robin is showing her son his roots and where the Brooks family hails from. Katie looks obsessed and focus on her task and she is unaware of Autumn Daniels behind with a pillow in hand. Autumn swings the pillow with her wrist and she hits Katie in the back of her head to get her attention.}

Katie Steward: Ow! What do you want? Why are you hitting me?

Autumn Daniels: Your feet. They’re on the couch. Again.

Katie Steward: I’m sorry…

{Katie moves her feet off the couch and sits up while Autumn walks around it and joins her on the other end. Both Brats with considerable distance between them}

Katie Steward: I was just checking on Robin and seeing what she was doing. Of course she’s with her son and they look like they’re having a blast. Without me.

Autumn Daniels: You wish you were staying with her right now, don’t you?

Katie Steward: No. I don’t need her. If she wants to over react just because I helped myself into staying with her that’s her problem. We can have just as much fun as they’re having. Can you be as adorable as he is in this picture?

{Katie holds her phone up to show Autumn a picture of Robin and Barry. Autumn glances at it for a second and then looks at Katie who pulls the phone back.}

Katie Steward: Never mind, I sure I can think of something we could do.

{Katie hurdles up alone on her side of the couch.}

Katie Steward: Although I am curious what Robin means by learning of his history. Do you think she means her families history? Do they have a history in Canada?

{Katie looks at the pictures on her phone of Robin’s instagram trying to figure some things out. She then gets a call from her dad on her phone and thankfully distracts her whatever she is doing. She goes ahead and answers the call.}

Katie Steward: Hi Daddy, what do you need?

Katie’s Dad: Hey pumpkin, I was calling to tell you I was going through some things in the garage and found an old box of your things and I was wondering if you wanted to go through any of it. If not then I’ll just take it to Good Will.

Katie Steward: Oh, well I’ll be over and look through it before do anything. I’ll see you in a few.

{Katie ends her call with her dad and she turns to Autumn.}

Katie Steward: Hey, do you want to come with me to my Dad’s? It could be something we could do together. We might actually bond?

Autumn Daniels: No.

Katie Steward: Ok fine, I’ll guess I’ll just call Katelyn and see what she is doing.

{Katie gets up off the couch and heads to her room to get herself ready as the scene fades.}

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to a couple of hours later to Katie Steward and Katelyn Buehler showing up to Katie’s old childhood home in California. They walk up to the garage where the door is open and Katie’s dad is there looking through some old boxes. Katie walks over and greet him with a hug.}

Katie Steward: Hi Daddy, this is Katelyn, my friend.

Katie’s Dad: Hello friend Katelyn. So Katie, you just have these boxes here. Just tell me whatever you don’t want to keep or take with you.

Katie Steward: Ok, I can do that.

Katie’s Dad: I’ll be inside the house if you need me.

{Katie’s dad leaves the two brats in the garage. Katie leans down and starts to look through her old things while Katelyn just looks around in amazement.}

Katelyn Buehler: Wow, so this is the house you grew up in? It’s so not what I pictured. Does he still have your old room? Can we see it? Please?

Katie Steward: I think so. We’ll see it after we’re done.

Katelyn Buehler: Cool. So what sort of things did you play with when you were younger?

{Katelyn leans down joining Katie in the journey that is Katie’s past.}

Katie Steward: Well we have an old Barbie doll of mine.

Katelyn Buehler: (smiling) Of course.

Katie Steward: Some of my costumes from old plays I did.

Katelyn Buehler: Oh my girls would so love this stuff. I should’ve bought them. They would’ve love seeing this place.

Katie Steward: They would love this stuff, wouldn’t they? Ok, we’ll just take the whole box with us.

{Katie grabs the box of her old things from her childhood and stands up with it under her hand. Katelyn though notices something else in the box and she reaches in and pulls out a blank tape.}

Katelyn Buehler: Wait, what’s this? Oh is this a little something from teenage Katie? Did someone make a sextape with their high school boyfriend when she was 17?

{Katelyn acting all girly as she giggles at the dirty thoughts she is thinking. Katie snatches the tape out of her hand.}

Katie Steward: I didn’t have a boyfriend in High School at 17. I had drama rehearsals for playing Mrs. Potts in another boring addition of a Beauty and the Beast production.

{Katie checking out the tape.}

Katie Steward: I should’ve been Belle at least. Had all the lines mesmerized heading into it. That’s probably what’s on the tape anyways. The whole box seems to be from my acting stuff from school.

Katelyn Buehler: (bored) Oh. So it’s not so much your tape, but your parents who recorded over the play.

Katie Steward: What? They would’ve record over my play… Katelyn, stop it. I am not talking about this.

{Katie looks at the tape and she just can’t think about it after Katelyn’s dirty thoughts and Katie ends up tossing it in a near by box labeled “precious memories”.}

Katelyn Buehler: Oh this is getting interesting. Can I be invited to the next time your family gets together and they go down memory lane?

Katie Steward: (taking the tape back and putting it the box with her things) We’re not watching the tape. They didn’t record over my performance from High School because I was amazing in it and upstaged that bitch that played Belle.

Katelyn Buehler: Well of course you did. How could you not, but you said it was another boring Beauty and the Beast play and I’m just trying to fill in the blanks here. Besides you said your mother was a model so why not?

Katie Steward: She was. We’re still not watching the tape.

Katelyn Buehler: You said they wouldn’t record over your play. So you’ve got nothing to worry about. Unless you think I’m right.

{Katie turns around to walk away from Katelyn having enough of this conversation with her. She ends up bumping into some boxes in the garage and knocking one over. Katelyn moves her feet quickly and not getting crushed underneath the falling box that hits the ground and tips over spilling its contents.}

Katelyn Buehler: Do you think anything important was in there that broke?

Katie Steward: I don’t know, but you’re partly responsible it anything important was damaged. Like a mirror.

Katelyn Buehler: What like we’ve both take our share of 3 and a half years of bad luck?

Katie Steward: I’m not getting bad luck anytime soon.

{Katie sets aside the box she is carrying aside and leans down to check on the one she knocked over. She sets the box upright and goes through the items on the floor.}

Katelyn Buehler: How does it look? Is it seriously? I don’t want your dad calling my dad and getting me trouble. I can’t be grounded. Not now.

Katie Steward: It’s ok. Nothing broke. It’s just a mess on the ground.

Katelyn Buehler: Oh good. I was so scare there for a second.

{Katelyn leans down to help Katie pick up the mess. They gather some papers and pictures and put it into the box. Katie browses through some of the pictures and most seem rather old.}

Katie Steward: Wow I’ve never seen these pictures before. They’re so old. Like before my parents.

Katelyn Buehler: You mean like your grandparents.

Katie Steward: Some seems a lot older than that and look at these. These papers are really old letters from a long time ago. Do you think this is from my family tree stuff?

Katelyn Buehler: Woah, that’ll be so cool.

Katie Steward: I was on Robin’s intsagram earlier and she was talking about her family history and taking Barry to old places where he’s from. Maybe this is the universe sending me a message.

Katelyn Buehler: I don’t know Katie that sounds like a dangerous road to travel if you pursue it. Don’t you watch all those shows like “Where do you come From?”. You’re a white girl. Whatever happens it’s probably going to end up own slaves and you’re going to be embarrassed about the past. It happened to Ben Affleck.

Katie Steward: Oh no, not Ben. What are the chances that’ll be my history as well.

{Katie looks at Katelyn just hoping she’ll tell her something she’ll want to hear. Unfortunately Katelyn doesn’t give Katie what she wants and replies by shaking her head no.}

Katie Steward: Alright, you’re probably right. If my family history does tell that story it’s going to be hard to run away from the past knowing that. Although TJ is my closet friend.

Katelyn Buehler: You mean the black guy that does literally everything that you’ve ask of him?

Katie Steward: He is so much more than that. Stop trying to make me look bad. Ok we’re not going to do anything. Katelyn just please take the box to the car for me and I’ll go see if my old room is still the way I left it and I’ll show you.

Katelyn Buehler: Do I look like TJ to you?

Katie Steward: Katelyn, just please.

Katelyn Buehler: Ok fine, since it’s for my girls.

{Katelyn grabs the box with Katie’s old things in it and leaves the garage. Katie quickly grabs the box she knocked over on the ground and rushes inside her dad’s house before Katelyn can see her as the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene chances to inside Katie’s dad home and Katie walks through the place looking for her dad. She finds him sitting at the counter in the kitchen.}

Katie Steward: Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy…

Katie’s Dad: Oh, that takes me back. It’s almost like you never left.

Katie Steward: Daddy, I have to know something. I knocked over this box in the garage and I was looking through some of the pictures. Is this like a family history thing?

Katie’s Dad: Well let me see it.

{Katie’s dad takes the box and sets it on the counter in front of him. She begins to search through it. Katelyn comes into the home and finds Katie. She immediately realizes what she’s doing.}

Katelyn Buehler: You lied to me. You said you were going to find out. Do you even have a bedroom here?

Katie Steward: I’m sorry, Katelyn, but I have to know.

Katelyn Buehler: You’re not going to like where this takes you. Every episode I’ve watch it always ends the same way.

Katie Steward: Well as someone that knows a thing or two about the world of television. That’s the way how they usually do things. Daddy, just tell her. Our family didn’t own slaves, did they?

Katie’s Dad: Our family didn’t own slaves.

Katie Steward: See, there you go never to worry about.

Katelyn Buehler: Oh of course you would take her side.

Katie’s Dad: Our family came to the US in the 1800s after the potato famine in Ireland. It’s possible, but some of these letters don’t suggest any of that.

Katie Steward: So were Irish. Great. I can’t wait to share this stuff with Gigi and we can share all this newfound wealth about who we are.

Katelyn Buehler: Wait, Katie you came up with this after stalking Robin’s instagram?

Katie Steward: No. I wasn’t stalking anything. I just wanted to check in to see how Barry was doing as I haven’t seen him in awhile.

Katelyn Buehler: Do you stalk my girls on their instagram?

Katie Steward: No. They follow me on mine.

Katelyn Buehler: Cool.

Katie Steward: Anyways Daddy, if I can could I take this with me too? I’d love to go through it some more and really understand it.

Katie’s Dad: Sure. It’s your history. Just make sure you take care of it.

Katie Steward: I will. Come on, Katelyn. Let’s go.

{Katie grabs the box off the counter and turns to leave. Katelyn reminds about wanting to see her bedroom she had. Katie reluctantly leads the way to show her and the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to almost an hour later and Katie puts the boxes in her car. She and Katelyn get inside the car as they’re ready to leave.}

Katie Steward: This is so cool. I’m Irish. What does that mean?

Katelyn Buehler: We could go to a bar and celebrate.

Katie Steward: Is that how I embrace it?

Katelyn Buehler: I believe so.

Katie Steward: When is SCW next European Tour? I’ll have TJ call and…

{Katie looks at Katelyn for a second and changes her sentence around.}

Katie Steward: I’ll call TJ and tell him that I’ll talk to SCW about some ideas for the next European tour.

Katelyn Buehler: (laughing) Very good.

Katie Steward: Yes. It’s real funny, isn’t it. I wish Autumn wanted to come with me here instead.

{Katelyn’s jaw drops as she looks shocked and Katie starts her car up and drives off as the scene fades.}

{The scene changes to Katie Steward sitting in her director’s chair wearing her white and gold ring robe. There is a green screen set up behind her and she lifts her head up to the camera that’s focus on her.}

Katie Steward: Tonight at SCW Apocalypse there can be only one word to describe it perfectly for what it will be. That magic word is drama. It is a word that of course I am all, but so familiar with. Being an actress that I am and also for the most part causing trouble. That is why I agree to Bianca Evans’ offer to being her partner tonight for this Tag Team Championship match. Because she and I are a lot alike in some ways. Though Gigi has been very vocal the last week with her concerns for me heading into this match. I do hear and I promise that I’ll keep at least one eye open on Bianca, but like I said. Drama.

Katie Steward: (laughs) And tonight we challenge Lohan Country. Who for some reason show up at Rise to Greatness last month and won the Tag Team Championship. While Gigi and I were stuck on the pre show. Wrestling Sam Raine and Crissy Gardener. They on the other hand were winning the tag team titles. Am I jealous? Nope because what I need is the biggest trouble maker in SCW to help me cause some problems for everyone. Bianca Evans is taking Katie Steward back. Back to when Katie Steward was the problem for every women in this company. Back when I was the one that was on top. I need to be that woman again. The Stewards need to take a stand and fight back against everyone in this company because we are being pushed around. Madison can’t even find herself a character without a paranoid Giovanni Aires flipping out. After tonight, after I win the Tag Team Championship I will have a talk with Bianca and we’ll dive into what really happened a weeks ago. Until then though all that I need to be focus on is Lohan Country and ending the reign of Abigail Lindsay and Dawn Lohan.

Katie Steward: Now I know what everyone is thinking and trying to make me the villain of this story once again. That I’m abandoning Gigi for an opportunity of checking off another marker at becoming Supreme Champion. I’m sure Abigail and Dawn will spread that rumor as if its the truth. Here is the real truth. Here is what people need to understand about Bianca and I. Bianca was the one that came to me and offered me this opportunity to be her partner. I don’t need to be Supreme Champion. I don’t need to have everything done in the first year of my SCW career and retire by 30. Oh no, Bianca chose me because 13 years I’ve been in this company and I’ve made myself a legend in an SCW ring. Why did Bianca chose me? Who else would she have chosen? I am the Goddess and the Goddess is out for a sacrifice or else the Apocalypse just may happen tonight. When we are done with Lohan Country tonight and we take the tag team titles away. We’ll see just how big of a fluke they really are. Rise to Greatness could’ve been Gigi and I’s crowning moment, but now. Now the drama is going to hit the fan and SCW will be stuck with Bianca Evans and Katie Steward.

Katie leans back in her director’s chair and the studio lights above dim down to only the background lights lit as we just see Katie’s sillhouette on the screen before the scene and episode end.}
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bianca Evans & Katie Steward vs. Lohan Country - by Team Desire - 09-08-2018, 03:36 PM