When you know you know
I know you don't want this, but I'm going to do it because you deserve this post from me and there's something I have to say that will make you happy. Was, you were the one who saw me trying to seek for a feud with someone and you reached out to me to feud with you as Jason Helms character.

I will never ever forget the fun times I had with the Konrad/Jason Helms feud and even more honoured that I was the first person you picked out of everyone you could have picked to do a feud/storyline with. Had so much fun coming up with ideas for the feud and put them into place.

So thank you Was for giving me a jump start with all of that eventually led Konrad to be TV champion. Thank you most importantly for contributing so much to this game. I may poke fun at you and like you do with me, but it's all been good fun that your so funny.

You will always be one of my top handlers I will always remember I've enjoyed working with not just in SCW, but the game as a whole. God speed and enjoy your time away from the game, Was. I will miss you.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.

Messages In This Thread
When you know you know - by ThatWasley - 05-27-2021, 08:45 AM
RE: When you know you know - by Adamsama - 05-27-2021, 10:16 AM
RE: When you know you know - by Cid - 05-27-2021, 10:01 PM
RE: When you know you know - by ThatWasley - 05-28-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: When you know you know - by Adamsama - 05-28-2021, 08:34 AM
RE: When you know you know - by Konrad Raab - 05-28-2021, 10:47 AM