Kimberly Williams vs. Sarah Wolf vs. Autumn Valentine vs. The One vs. Deanna Frost
EXODUS: Chapter Three

The mission was simple.  Get The Oracle and her brother free of The Compound, and eventually meet back up, and get them to the "safe house," that I had arranged for them.  It was a heist that I never thought I would ever have to pull off in my life, but it was all for the right reasons.  It was all to protect an innocent individual from continued abuse by her parents.  It went about as perfectly as it could have, with all things considered.  We were able to get them free, we met up, and the two of them were safe in a place that, initially, nobody would look, and under my protection.

But the mission wasn't over yet.  In fact, it was far from "complete."  Being where the safe house was, we were still under the unofficial jurisdiction of The Compound and it's financial reach.  But the reality of staying in this unassuming, slummy, motel was that we needed to be able to all sustain life.  We needed food, drink, and basic life needs.  I couldn't rely on the owner to know how much he was becoming complicit in this scheme.  So I had initially stocked the room with as much as I thought we would need before we made another move.  So I would do the laundry.  I would take out trash and throw it in different dumpsters in the vicinity.  I had done it all at night, in pitch, black, darkness, using night vision goggles that were initially purchased for use at The Compound, and I decided I would use for my own personal reasons.  It kept me aware of everything surrounding us.

I was doing everything I thought was needed to be done in order to sustain our stay there... Unfortunately, my assumptions weren't accurate, and we were going to need more supplies.

This meant I would have to either risk having stuff delivered, and potentially having a delivery driver who recognizes us from The Compound, or I was going to have to go out myself.  Going out myself would, inevitably, create a major risk for The Oracle and her brother.  They couldn't go with me, for risk of creating even more potential to be noticed.  So they would have to stay and be alone, while I was gone.  It was a risk.  It was something I knew nobody would be comfortable with.  But inevitably it was something that would need to happen, and need to happen soon.

"The One": Ok... We knew that things were running low, so I am finally going to go out and get some more stuff for us.  I don't know how much longer we are staying here, but we definitely need more for you guys.

Brother: So you're leaving us alone?

"The One": Well we can't all go together.  That'd open us up to be spotted even more.  I can blend in with the rest of the people and not draw attention.  The three of us would be too risky.

Brother: Great... We're on our own again...

The Oracle sighs.

The Oracle: We're not on our own.  She's looking out for us.  She will protect us.  She will make sure we are safe...

"The One": She's right.  Ensuring I get you two to permanent safety is my primary concern.  So I'm not going to let anything happen to either of you.

The Oracle: I know you won't...

"The One": That doesn't mean we can be complacent about anything though.  The fact is, you two have to focus on being safe while I'm gone.  Every door that someone else could come in through, I want locked the second I leave.  Deadbolt, chain, everything.  I want everything on complete lockdown.  I want the curtains closed.  I want lights off.  I don't care who knocks, or if someone tries to open the door, you two have to basically stay silent.  The ONLY person you open the door for, is me.  Nobody else.  Nobody claiming they're representing me, or helping me.  ONLY me.

Brother: Should we worry that may happen?

"The One": The fact is, I've started to see the same cars starting to drive around repeatedly.  I recognize the drivers, and honestly I know that they've realized we are all gone.  These cars are coming from different side roads and angles to try and shine light around different places and see if they can find us.  So they're looking for us, and looking for us with piss and vigor.  So once I leave, this room has to seem empty.

The brother takes a deep breath and shakes his head.

Brother: I don't like this... What if something happens?

The One smirks.

"The One": Well you act like I haven't thought about that...

The One reaches into her backpack and pulls out an older model cell phone and tosses it to him.

"The One": There...

The brother just looks at it confused.

"The One": It's a burner phone.  But it's programed with, effectively, an SOS button on it.  You hit it, it calls me immediately, and I'd drop everything and be here in seconds.  You don't even have to tell me what's going on... You hit that button, it better be a "shit is hitting the fan" moment.

The Oracle: And what do we do if that happens?

"The One": You do whatever is necessary to stall.  Put up a fight.  Put up a struggle.  Barricade yourself in a room.  Do whatever it takes to basically buy me those few minutes I'll need to get back.  The fact is, the store, is basically right behind this place, so I'm not far.  

Brother: You expect her to fight back?

"The One": I expect both of you...

Brother: She...

The Oracle immediately interrupts her brother.

The Oracle: We can handle it... I've dealt with worse...

"The One": I believe in you...

The Oracle: WE trust in you...

The One nods, and looks at her brother and does the same again.  She then slowly cracks the door open and begins to assess the surroundings.  Once The One verifies that the coast is clear, she slowly exits the room and quietly closes the door.  She stands there until she hears the click of the deadbolt, and the chain lock go on the door as well.  Once she feels the door is secure, she quickly races around the corner to get back into the shadows, throws her hoodie over her head, and make her way to the store.

As she walks through the small grassy divide between the back of the motel and the parking lot of the store, she keeps her head on a swivel.  She thankfully sees nobody suspect, and walks directly in to begin shopping.

Walking in she grabs the cart, and in her mind has the entire trip planned out, route and all.  She goes through, strategically, aisle by aisle, grabbing the necessities that she and the siblings would need or want.  Even with the brother's doubt about her loyalty, she wants him to be as comfortable as The Oracle.  With her hoodie up, she knows she does have blind spots where she can't see her surroundings, so she occasionally makes her way to corners of where she has the ability to scan around for her next set of aisles and ensure she has clear paths and no risky individuals.  The one issue she does seem to have with her desire to get through the store quickly is the fact that she repeatedly runs into the carts or shoulders of other shoppers.  To mask her voice, she tries to deepen its tone before apologizing.  The look she has, though, has shoppers looking at her as if she's some sort of ruffian, and for the most part she is avoided by other patrons.

As she makes a turn into another aisle, she runs into another shopper pretty violently,  The person who hits The One quietly apologizes, and keeps her head down, and The One, keeping with the hiding of her voice, apologizes with the changed tone.  She quickly moves around the person, but then pauses, and begins to think that the voice sounds eerily familiar.  She slowly turns around to look at the shopper, but the person has made a quick move to get to the next aisle.  The One thinks it is simply paranoia, and she initially goes back to shopping.  But there is a problem as she continues.  This person's voice is lingering in her mind.  It begins to become an obsession, wondering who the person was, and as she shops, she secretly begins to keep her eye out for this person, hoping to get a better view of who they are, and if they are a threat to the security of The Oracle.

Coming around one of her final turns before she can do her self checkout and leave, she catches a glimpse of the person, finally, as they check out.  She takes note of what this person is wearing, and pauses, hoping to see what they look like.  The worry has grown, as she feels the worry that The Oracle is unguarded begin to take over.  This person checking out, however, is not someone she recognizes from behind.  In fact, this person is dressed similar to her.  The person has a hoodie, and is apparently trying to keep a low profile.  Knowing all of those who she cleared to enter and exit The Compound, she can tell this person is not someone who she has allowed in under her watch, and in turn, knows is nobody who would know who The Oracle was, or who The One was either.

She quickly finishes shopping so she can quell her worry and get back to protecting The Oracle.  She goes to check out, and makes quick work of bagging and paying cash for all of the groceries she bought.  A clerk asks if she needs help with her bags, and The One politely, but quickly, refuses, and grabs all of her bags and exits the store.

She turns toward the darkness that separates the end of the parking lot from the back of the motel, and begins to walk quickly toward her desired location.  Her head is down, and her walk is determined, and because her focus isn't on her surroundings she runs into someone else walking in the same manner.  This collision is hard enough to cause some of the groceries to spill out onto the parking lot, and immediately annoy The One.  The person is quick to try and deescalate the situation.

Person: I'm... I'm so sorry!  Here, let me help...

The One quickly recognizes the voice as the one she recognized from the inside.  She immediately believes this is a plot to get to The Oracle after all.

"The One": Don't you dare touch anything.  You're not getting to her unless you get through me first!

Person: I'm... I...

The person quickly turns and begins to try and run away, but without hesitation The One grabs them and stops them in their tracks.

"The One": No... You're not going anywhere.  You're not trying to kidnap her and take her back unless you deal with me!

Person: I don't know what you're talking about... I'm sorry... I really am...

"The One": Right... You're not giving us up to The Compount...

The person pauses.

Person: The... The Compound?

The person gulps, and begins to breath harder.

"The One": I didn't stutter...

Person: I... I can't go to The Compound...

The One looks confused and quickly spins the person around, and the person looks straight down.

"The One": The fuck does that mean?  What do you mean you can't?  You obviously know about it...

The person slowly looks up, and pulls her hoodie off of her head.  She reveals herself to The One as her friend, her mentor, the person that embraced her as a friend.  She is scarred on her face, showing the battle scars from the obvious battle she had when she challenged.  The One gasps, looking like she's seen a ghost.  The last hint she had was her friend being dead.  She drops the rest of her groceries into the parking lot.  With The One's face still hidden, the girl knows she's been recognized.

Person: Please... I beg of you... Don't tell them I'm back in the area.  I just came back to try and start my life over.  I hoped they had forgotten about me by now... I promise I won't say anything about whoever you are protecting or The Compound.  I'll do anything.  I just want to see my family again... It's the only family I have...

The One slowly reaches up to her hoodie, and gently reveals her face to her friend.  The girl gasps, and the two stare at one another in utter shock.  The One slowly feels a smile come over her face, a true smile, for the first time in a long time.  All she can do is utter very simple words.

"The One": You're... You're... Alive!

The person takes a gulp, and sees the marking across her protege's eye symbolizing her ascension in the hierarchy at The Compound, and like The One, can only come up with a simple response of her own.

Mentor: You're... The One...

My friend... My mentor... Not dead... But here... In front of me... And my heart, for once, feels full.

---------------------------------------

{PROMO}

Late night at a public park, water rushes down the local river banks after a lengthy and torrential storm.  The One, finding peace in this, one of the few sounds in nature, sits, trying to, in a sense, find her way.  She feels as if her path in SCW has become skewed, and not as she originally intended.  She's felt herself stray away from a mission where she wants to bring out the new crop, the new blood, and has resorted to just blatant disregard of humanity at its core.  While at times, it does bring her joy, and at times it does get her what she wishes, there is a part of her that feels like she may becoming what she set out to destroy, and that is something that, while still determined to fulfill her mission, has her concerned that she must first right her mind, before she can right the ship that is Supreme Championship Wrestling.

Look around.  Listen.  What do you hear?  To you, it may be just water rushing down a river, but to me, it is far more powerful than that.  It is something forever changing the landscape around it.  It is something carrying a piece of grass or leaf from its original and natural habitat to somewhere it may have never been seen before.  It is dark memories being put upon those leaves and sent away, never to be thought of again.

It's change...

It's chaos...

It's something so powerful, yet we all look at it from the surface and just say it's water...

We never think about how it is changing the banks to look different than they ever have, removing years and years of soil and showing us stuff that we have legitimately never seen before.  It's creating a new world around us, but to us, it's just... Water... And honestly lately I've fallen into that trap.  I've seen this beautiful chaos as nothing more than the liquid we drink because I quit looking past the obvious.  I quit looking away from what I should have, and at one point ALWAYS saw.  It's something hard to accept, too.  It's something hard to believe.  When I came to SCW I had a clear vision and once I had dictated what that vision was, and showed the Bearded One what that vision looked like, I seemed to look in a new direction.  It was as if I set myself up for one small path and small goal, and instead of pushing forward, I called it good.  And it began to fill me with a rage, an anger, a pain, that I began to take out on everyone and anyone who I crossed all because, inside, I wasn't OK with the fact that I had lost my way that quickly.

I became the leaf in the water, instead of the raging river that carried it...

You see, the more and more I look at what I have intended to do in SCW the more and more I see the idea of chaos being the true representation of what The One is here to do.  She's here to cause chaos.  She's here to be the force, the "Genesis," the "Phoenix," whatever you want to call it that creates so much confusion in everyone's mind, they're forced to see the same chaos that I see.  I want the world to see and understand that who I am, what I strive to do, isn't being done out of malice or hate.  It's being done because sometimes, something far greater has to create its own path, its own direction, and change the landscape as a whole.

THAT was my goal...

And CHAOS must always be my weapon of choice...

You see people fear chaos because it leads to an unknown.  It leads to dramatic changes.  It has been the sculpting force of this entire existence of everything, and yet, we revel in its beauty.  But people don't want to think about that because it could have turned out different, or they could have wanted it a certain way, but amidst the chaos everything chose a different way of concluding before the cycle repeated itself.  Think about it... Because of chaos, we are living.  We could have looked much different than we do, should things have happened in a different order or different manner, under different circumstances of chaos.  But the unpredictability created life, created everything, and to this moment, like th water eroding the soil of the banks, it's not doing so in any manner of order.  It's doing so however the chaos dictates.  And I've felt myself starting to forget that.  I've heard crowd reactions and began to play to it, rather than just focus on the task at hand of doing whatever it was I, the chaos, was dictating.  I felt myself being drug into the normality of this industry, and that is a testament to my lack of experience in this business, but recognition is a testament to my realization that I am who I say I am, and I can change what I do and how I do it in a heartbeat.

And at an appropriately named, Apocalypse, that change will occur, and become intertwined with this industry.  Chaos will begin to unravel the fabric of SCW to which everyone knows, and as I have stated all along I wish to do because it will put me in a position far different from that of someone just "turning heads," as a newcomer.  It puts me in a position to potentially make people view me as a threat, as a game changer, as the chaotic entity on the verge of changing SCW for the future, but most importantly for those who consider themselves "veterans" to the game, it will supplant me as a CHAMPION.

The One pauses, looking, and listening to the water, before slowly letting a smile grace her face, and continuing.

Coming to this company, I made it clear that I didn't look at championships as the end all be all of what determined my success, but I also made it clear that my viewpoint was not that of the masses.  So this is a chance to change the perception of The One in the eyes of ALL of the others in that locker room and ensure that the seriousness of my goals.  Championships matter in the eyes of others... It dictates who is and who is not a "serious threat" to the power structure that defines SCW.  And for The One, I always thought about what it would be like to be included in some form of "title picture," and one thing always stood out to me over others...

In SCW the titles out there each have a representation.  The "Working Person's Championship," the Television Title, the "High Spot Championship," in the Adrenaline Championship, the "BEST OF THE BEST," in the SCW World Title... But then there's that one title that stems from madness, sadistic tendencies, and is the true "Championship of Chaos," the Underground Championship, all have their own representation on the roster... But it's that last championship, whose defender strikes FEAR and HORROR into the opponents.  It's because it is dictated by, what?

You guessed it... CHAOS!

The Underground Championship is something that, from what I have learned and seen in its history, has allowed individuals to explore the deepest, darkest, corners and crevasses of their soul, and bring them to life.  It has allowed people to try and mame and injure people.  It has given people the free reign to use IT as a symbol of the enforcement of one's own, personal, agenda.  It truly is a title that represents the PERSON who holds it.  Because that person is willing to ANYTHING and EVERYTHING under the sun to achieve success.  It's not plagued by rules, regulation, or understandings, but instead governed by anarchy.  It is, like this water, unpredictable in how it will be defended time to time, or what a person is willing to do to hold it.  And it's why, for The One, it's a perfect ending to my introductory chapter, and beginning of the next phase of my "Apocalypse" of Supreme Championship Wrestling.

Now many may see that as me saying I'm out to destroy this organization, and no, that still isn't my goal.  My goal is to change its direction.  So while may be the SCW Book of Revelations, in which we live, after the destruction comes the rebirth.  And that's where the Underground Championship will be the tool of The One, The Revolutionary, to help implement this NEXT GENERATION of SCW.

But in order to achieve this... In order to be the one who is able to walk out of Apocalypse as the Underground Champion and implement my presence on any and everyone who crosses my path, I have to do something I've done once before, and can do again, and that's eliminate more than one individual at a time.  See, SCW has decided to throw the kitchen sink in my way again, hoping that I continue to fall back in my goal of rebuilding SCW in a more SUPREME light.  They've sent one who has proven herself worthy against me, in Kimberly Williams, one person I'm unfamiliar with in Sarah Wolf, one woman who has proven herself in SCW, through numerous title reigns, Autumn Valentine, and then there's the "Queen," the "Beloved," and yet, the "Most Destructive" according to her title, Deanna Frost.  SCW sends them all into this estrogen-infused clusterfuck with the goal to watch women bleed.

And that's OK with me...

I'm used to bleeding...

I'm used to pain, be it from men or women...

And I'm used to fighting back!

The One finally turns and looks at the camera, losing the calm and relaxed demeanor she had embraced while listening to the water, and becoming the rapid surge of the flash flood that was wreaking havoc around the riverbed and riverbanks.

Is that supposed to scare me?  Is that supposed to deter me?  Those who still hold that stagnant, repetitive, carbon copy of SCW close to their hearts, that somehow have a say are putting their cards on the table, showing that they want to get rid of The One.  They are wanting to show the world that The One can't succeed, and will give in to the distractions of this industry.  They send their best at me to try and stifle me at the best time.  Like I said, I was beginning to fall into the trap that this business naturally creates.  And now SCW is trying to swallow me whole.  But like Boba Fett, you will never see me actually swallowed because I don't care who stands across me, I'm going to do what I am going to do.

Are there "good people" in this match?  Yeah... Is there also ME?!  Yes!

I've said all along I'm not here to win a popularity contest.  I know some of my opponents are actually here, partially, for that, but I also know that they want, deep down, to win out of pure greed as well.  So how "good" are they?  We are all out there for the same thing.  We are all vying to win, with the same motive.  We are all winning to do anything in this match to win.  So, are these other three REALLY the "good guys?"  Or, maybe, could it possibly be that the "good" person is the one who is honest to you from the get-go?  Wouldn't you want someone who tells you what they want to do, and doesn't treat you like your a child?

Because I am not going to bullshit you.  I am going to walk into that ring, and when the bell rings, do EXACTLY what I've had to do to become The One in my life.  ANYTHING NECESSARY!  I took the rules, the law, the "understandings," into my own hands and what I did, is I made them work for me.  And for the right to call myself the SCW Underground Champion, and follow in the likes of, arguably, one of the most rebellious, smart, conniving, and CHAOTIC, champions, Rachel Foxx, you had better believe I would be willing to go AT LEAST that far.  On top of that, Kimberly, you're the one who has done the one thing the others have that have beaten me.  You've done it YOURSELF.  You didn't succumb to me, and have me use you as an example.  You beat me yourself.  And for that, while I hold you with respect because you did what you did, I also seek vengeance and want to make things RIGHT in my eyes.  And making things right means I want to take you out, just as you did me...

But I'll save that for our eventual one on one rematch...

This match isn't about revenge.  This isn't about getting even.  This is about making the biggest statement that NOBODY on this roster wants to hear.  Nobody wants The One to do what she has said.  Nobody wants The One to be the one to dethrone Deanna Frost.  Nobody wants The One to have wins over all of these women in ONE FELL SWOOP.  Why?  Because it would mean that she had truly escaped her own immanent decline, and climbed back to the top of the pit, and flipped the world the bird.  Why?  Again... Because this is the opportunity to make everyone open their eyes and realize that I am not going to gently into that good night.  I am not going to be someone who falls short of THE opportunity to step up to those who have held me back.

It's been my story, my whole life...

It's time this story gets told...

It's time for the WORLD to find out why there are only three fucking truths...

DEATH... TAXES... AND THE GODDAMN ONE!

The One pulls her hoodie over her head and spins to exit the bench off into the darkness.  The camera slowly begins to pan back toward the rushing water, still being illuminated by the moonlight.  It fades to black as it slowly zooms in on the Moon's reflection, and the rapids rolling over it.
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]
-------------------------

Overall Record: 26-19-3   |   2024 Record: 7-2-0

-------------------------

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kimberly Williams vs. Sarah Wolf vs. Autumn Valentine vs. The One vs. Deanna Frost - by TheOne - 09-25-2022, 12:07 PM