Greene vs. The One vs. Ducky vs. Deanna Frost vs. Owen Cruze vs. Allocco
{PROMO}

Many walk by completely oblivious of their surroundings, while others look at every Tom, Dick or Harry, that they pass, hoping to spot that rare celebrity they can talk about with their family.  On the opposite side, there are those who try and blend in with their surroundings, and try to, while being some form of public figure, maintain a level of anonymity simply not to have any extra attention called on themselves.  This is where The One considers her role in society.  She loves to people watch, but she hates to be the one being watched, so she often does her reconnaissance and then does whatever it takes to be easily spotted, but blend in so well she's easily overlooked as a nobody.  This has been her M. O. since becoming The One, and even on the streets of London, England, she is able to execute it with ease, as she leans against a building, but still doesn't stand out among the rest one iota.

As all of these people randomly walk by, ignoring one another, or even taking a look at strangers they don't know, they may or may not think to themselves, who are these people?  What is their background?  Where do they come from?  Where are they going?  And when people look at me and don't know those answers, they tend to ask themselves, especially in Supreme Championship Wrestling, the one big question...

Who is The One?

So consider this the moment I do, exactly, what I have done before and laid it all out on a silver platter so you can have EVERY ANSWER you seek, and then be solely responsible for what you decide to do with that information.

Firstly, to answer your question directly, I... AM... THE ONE...

But what does that mean?

The answer is simple.  The One is not a name.  It's not a nickname.  It's not something that one holds because they think of themselves as a superior entity.  No it's a moniker that is given to the person who's job it was to protect a group of others.  You are responsible for the health and safety of those people's families when they're effectively under your roof.  You're in charge of the enforcement of rules and regulations for everyone who walks in and out of your facility.  So to a degree, you're a hired authority figure...

But to me, I saw the greater good as the role that the name embraced...

Now the identity, the moniker, it has its roots in what I said, an authority and protector figure.  But those who have held the title, they have been known to put their own rules in place as well, all because of their own self interest.  They have embraced the idea that they are "the law," and hurt and extorted others for personal gain.  I didn't embrace that idea when I embodied the role.  Like every Doctor in Doctor Who, everyone has had their own understanding and usage of the title.  They may have known the past, but they brought themselves into what the role represented now.  And for me, The One was never about ME.  It was about what I could do for others.  It was about keeping others happy.  It was about making them feel truly safe and know they were as important as the persons to their left and right.

And that's why, in Supreme Championship Wrestling, I have been someone who has decided to embrace the role of catalyst for the future of an organization that, for the longest time, was the bastion of the best in the industry.  I didn't want to be the ONLY ONE who carried the torch.  I just wanted to be the catalyst of change.  I wanted to be the one who, in the analls of history, people could reference as someone who started the trend and, while maybe not being the biggest influencer of the transition, was the one who started the story.

I don't have to be the focus...

I don't have to be the only piece of the overall puzzle...

The One takes a quick drag from her THC vape.

But then I think about the fact that, to be the catalyst of change you have to take that authoritarian role.  You have to embrace the role of The One's past.  You have to take the blessings with the shortfalls.  It's why being The One is the ultimate blessing and curse all wrapped up with a pretty red bow on its head... And I'm that bastion of mixed emotion.

You see, to be The One, you have to embrace who you are, naturally, as a person, and on the other side, you have to accept and embrace the idea of being tyranical individual, who has to allow the fact that I have to lose one's self identity at the same time.

It's a dichotomy that doesn't seem to want to coexist, but has to...

I have to take charge, command the ranks, but in the end, be willing to be who I am and step back and allow others to take the reigns should the mission direct it.  I have to be willing to let The One rule as a dual personality of who I am, who I've wanted to be, versus the selfish destroyer of worlds and dreams that those before me may have been.  It's why I've acted how I have in SCW.  I've shown the side willing to hurt others, put my selfish endgame ahead of others, until I ultimately got the reaction I wanted from WHO I wanted.  But then there was Breakdown... It was the night where The One let a bit of her true personality out.  I wasn't going to punish an individual for a situation where we were both targeted.  It was the situation of the enemy of my enemy is my friend, at least in that moment.

But that's how I see The One.  That's WHO I see The One being.  No matter who holds the moniker, that is who they have to be.  And they don't get a say in when and for how long the identity is bestowed upon them...

The One sniffs, and then takes a vape, blowing a large cloud of smoke out before looking her hooded head toward the direction of the camera watching her.

So who is The One, you ask?  The One isn't who I am... But I AM The One, until the daya comes that I am set free of this burden...

The One sighs, and continues.

As I said, my mission as The One was safety and protection, before I came to SCW.  But, before me, there were individuals who bastardized the idea of who and what The One represented.  That's why I have taken it as a blessing and a curse.  I am cursed with its past... But I am blessed with its potential and its future.  The potential to bring honor and respect to the name of The One is something that truly only goes to the people who don't want that "power" that could come with it.  Because if that were to happen, the lineage and the curse would end.  The last "One" would have created their own historical moment, by taking the evil that had been the representation, and ending the idea that it is what The One represents...

And that's why my greater cause, my greater moment, my destruction of the tyranny and evil, has manifested itself with the opportunity to step into the CHAMBER... But also, and most notably, Xander Valentine, himself.  Firstly, I am not looking past my opposition in the Chamber, but Xander Valention is an adequate representative of a part of SCW's past that, at one point, was something SCW embraced and was proud of.  Xander was the walking badass who imposed his will on the opposition.  He was a immovable object.  An unstoppable force.  But then he entered a period where he was a shell of who he once was.  He was willing to talk big, and run away.  But then he reemerged as someone in the present, who matched the mentality that brought SCW to one of its lowest of lows in respect amongst its peers.  He is someone who fit in well with that group who brought a foul taste to those who brought SCW to its highest of highs...

And with that history, he's the ultimate representation of the true Supreme Championship Wrestling "final boss!"

Like I said, he's been around from the growth, to the present.  But has a lot in the middle that could be considered selfish, negative, and a complete antithesis to what SCW had grown to become... But he's still Xander Valentine.  He's still the ultimate "final boss."  And getting to face him, getting to possibly defeat him, that would represent the ultimate moment, the ultimate flipping of the script of what the world would be expecting.  It would destroy the foundation of what SCW has rested its laurels on.  It would say there is someone new, someone stronger, someone more willing to impart their will, on the organization, outside of those that they have gotten comfortable with.  It would mark the moment where my goals, my dreams, and my catalysts begins to react, to start the transition from the old chapter of SCW, to the new and more redefined days ahead...

But while he's the "final boss," while he's the endgame, like I said, the CHAMBER marks the video game ladder of oppoennts that The One has to climb in order to even reach that mountaintop.  Calvan Greene... Ducky... Deanna Frost... Owen Cruze... Adam Allocco... A who's who of opposition that would make anyone cringe at the simple IDEA of having to face them all one on one, let alone possibly all at once inside a caged infrastructure that you can't escape... But the end result is that SCW Championship opportunity and "Shao Khan or Goro" that just towers over the rest...

And the funny thing is... Look at everyone in the CHAMBER as a whole, one of these things, definitely not like the other...

And hey!  It's me!

The One looks at the camera, and similar to her previous promo, gives a cheesy grin and thumbs up, before looking back down, and resuming the serious tone.

Am I wrong?  Do I not look like an antithesis to the others?  Everyone in this match is seen as the proverbial "fan favorite."  And that isn't something I am going to say is a negative.  I am going to, in fact, say that it could be the blessing in disguise for them.  They could be someone who plays a vital role and establishes a cornerstone to the future of the SCW landscape.  To be blessed by those who ultimately sign the checks is something critical to the future of the business.  Lose the fans, SCW loses business, you don't have a job.

So me being that antethesis, me being "The One" who doesn't fit the mold, who doesn't pander to ANYONE, but instead focuses on final goal and final boss, that is someone who is willing to risk it all.  That's what history tells us.  History tells us that the most influential and most successful people in ths history of humanity didn't focus on pandering.  They also didn't focus on tyranny.  They took the criticism in stride and focused on what ultimately would be the right decisions that HISTORY would decide the fate of, instead of hoping that by being revered from the start would ultimately do it for you.

That's why I'm willing to be that martyr.

I'm willing to be that leader who, right now, a lot of people criticize...

How many others in this match are willing to accept criticism?  How many others aren't focusing on the easy way, the way of approval, the way of support, but on the greater good?  I don't know if there are any members of this match willing to do it.  They have focused on being liked by everyone.  Doing things in a way that panders.  I'm not against being liked... I'm just not going to sacrifice who I am anymore.  The One has done that too many times in their pasts, and I am not going to venture into that.  I am not going to let myself go in the way of tyranny, but I am also not going to try and win a popularity contest.

So everyone in this match, I hope you realize where each of you and I stand apart.  This match... This CHAMBER STRUCTURE, represents the legacy that I have been building since I was a teenager.  I was a caged beast, threatened with destruction unless I overcame adversity.  I didn't have to do it the "right way," but instead I had to focus on doing things the way they NEEDED to be done.  I had to trust that history would do the defining, and not who I pissed off at the time.  And now I have the chance to grasp that moment and prove that the legacy of The One is not marred in evil.  It's not marred in self-interest.  The One will now be known as the person who led a change for a greater good and bigger idea than themselves.

And selfishly... It will lead me to truly finding myself, and defining myself, once again...

Like I said... The One is not me, but I am The One, until I am freed of its curse.  Until I prove I am worthy of being reminded of who I was, this will be who I am, and all I can do is continue to fight and redefine what and who The One has always been known to be.  And if people continue to have questions about my background, my backstory, and who I am, I get it.  I don't blame you.  I don't think you should magically embrace the explanation, and what I plan to do, and to always assume there is something I am not saying.  That's the world we live in... We live in a world of mistrust.  We live in a world of questioning what we hear and see.

But plain and simple... Once Under Attack is over, you'll all agree and know ONE thing...

I'm not just THE ONE... I am also the NUMBER ONE CONTENDER for the SCW World Championship!

The One looks back down, continuing to puff on her vape.  The camera slowly begins to back up and fade out, as foot traffic begins to increase in a time lapse, more and more, before The One's image leaning against a wall, disappears into the foot traffic herself, proving she's just a face in the crowd.

---------------------------------------

EXODUS: Chapter Seven (The Final Chapter)

After seeing The Original One and knowing he was going to be hot on our scent, we knew we had to be even more cautious around town.  This didn’t deter us from wanting to find out more information, however.  We just knew we had tore in tune with our surroundings.

And for a few days we made some significant progress.  We saw many of the safe houses being raided in mass attempts to find out if any of the others were possibly sheltering us in place, like the one we used to protect The Oracle.  We found it humorous, honestly, that they would think that we would use the same tactics again, and not wise up.  We felt it showed the simplicity of the minds of The Original One and The Prophets ae a whole.  But we knew they weren’t dumb.  We knew they would adjust once it became obvious they were chasing their own tail.

We also began making our way closer and closer to the side of town that would lead us closer to The Compound itself.  Our original intent was to find a way in, and basically conduct the ultimate spy operation.  We’d be decked in black, shrouded by nightfall, and one by one take out the defenses that would ultimately allow us to make the main attack on The Prophets themselves.  You see, unlike most cult-like compounds, The Prophets didn’t carry a cache of weapons preparing for doomsday.  They relied on money and blackmail.  Their MO was far more white collar, especially since it started as a safe haven for swingers to go and engage with one another.

So while we had this grand scheme, in the end, the ability to take these people down would involve simple confrontation and turning their game against them by using blackmail and extortion to bring their operation to the ground.  But we knew it would take some talent to breach The Compound so we had to be sure we knew what upgrades, if any, thy had decided to make in my absence.

Then came the moment that all of our plans were thrown out the window, and not only did we have to completely change plans, but completely reevaluate every aspect of what Hailey and I were doing, how we were thinking, and what steps we would take next.... And it came in the form of one phone call.

As The One and Hailey are making their way through town, they are met with a strange occurrence, at least for them.  A phone call from the actual phone number of Hailey’s parents.  The reason this ws strange was because everyone had agreed to use random, store bought, burner phones to call either Hailey of The One.  This would ensure that if anyone had used their legal authority to rig s case to have her parents phones tapped.  They didn’t know the numbers The One and Hailey would be using, but the parents could have been easily discovered once Hailey was seen back in the picture.

So a call from them directly was an immediate red flag to both Hailey and The One.

It took a few rings, and a conversation between the two that simply consisted of no words but all eye contact, before Hailey finally decided to answer.

Hailey: Umm... Hello?

Unexpectedly for Hailey, the voice on the other end wasn’t one of her parents, instead that of her younger brother, which made the call make some sense, but what was said made things even more serious.

Hailey's Brother: Hailey... Something is going on with that Oracle chick...

Hailey’s eyes widen and she immediately switches to speakerphone and lowers the volume where only She and The One can hear.  The One is confused but leans in and listens.

Hailey: What the hell do you mean something is going on with The Oracle?

The One’s eyes go agape and a feeling hits the pit of her stomach.

Hailey's Brother: I don’t know what, but some guys barged in and are yelling at Mom and Dad in the background about her.  Who is she?  Why are they here?

The One: Son of a bitch... They found her...

Hailey: Is one of the guys pretty big?

Hailey's Brother: Yeah he’s huge... Like... Huge...

The One: I want you to stall them... I don’t care if you have to try and fight them from leaving but keep them there!

Hailey's Brother: Are you crazy?!  I can’t fight some dude that size...

Hailey mutes the phone.

Hailey: He’s just a kid...

The One: Well... He... We...

Hailey: I get it... We need details and we will go...

Hailey unmutes the phone.

Hailey: How long have they been there?  And where is The Oracle now?

Hailey's Brother: Uhh... Like 20 minutes?  And she’s in her room I assume...

Hailey: Then do me this favor, get her up to the attic.  And be quiet, and then just go back to your room and pretend nothing happened...

Hailey's Brother: But... I...

The One: Please... Just do it!

Hailey's Brother: Ok ok ok!  I’ll do what i can...

Hailey: Thanks, kiddo... We will try and get there as fast as we can.  Otherwise don’t tell ANYONE you called us...

Hailey's Brother: Just hurry... Please!

The One: We are on our way...

My question... My biggest question... How?!  How did they track her that far, that fast?  And how much could we trust a kid to do anything to ultimately protect this little girl, who has been abused, against someone like The Original One?  And then... How strong were her parents to resist answering questions?

I was a mess.  This was my nightmare.  And to have it come at the hands of Hailey’s family hurt in a way that I couldn’t explain.  I knew I could get them back into their hometown.  I told them I could make their lives better and normal again.  And yet they seemingly have done nothing to try and deter these guys from being inside their home and KNOWING that The Oracle is hidden somewhere inside as well?

Regardless, we were able to get a vehicle safely, and begin driving like bats out of hell toward the town in which Hailey’s parents were residing.  We knew it would be a long shot having them delayed long enough before The Original One just ransacked the place and found The Oracle.  But we were hopeful.  We were hopeful that maybe we could even spot them on their way back in our direction.  So while Hailey drove at, what felt like warp speed, I focused on every vehicle passing by to see if any showed any signs of having something nefarious or suspicious.

I saw nothing... And unfortunately, I probably should have...

After about an hour’s worth of driving, The One and Hailey come around the final bend, leading to the driveway of her parents house.  Once they come around that bend, they quickly see that no other vehicles are present.

The One: MotherFUCKER we are too late...

Hailey: Just hang on... Maybe they parked in the treeline or something to hide...

The One: All I am saying is you better hope so...

The One jumps out of the car, and is quickly followed by a concerned Hailey.  Hailey looks up toward the window of her brother’s room, and he peeks out.  He makes eye contact with her and simply shakes his head. Hailey understands immediately.  At the same time, her parents come walking out of their front door onto their porch, just beaming with smiles.

The One: Where is she?!

The parents completely ignore The One.

Hailey's Mother: Hailey, guess what?!

The One is not deterred.

The One: I asked WHERE IS SHE?!

Hailey’s father looks at The One.

Hailey's Father: I’m sorry... We were told about your abusive ways and how you kidnapped that poor girl.  Quite honestly, you sicken us...

Both Hailey and The One’s eyes go wide.

Hailey: Mom..> Dad... What in the HELL?

Hailey's Mother: Hailey, dear, calm down... We have some AMAZING news!  Because we helped save The Oracle for her parents, we were given a lot of money and told we can return back to town without any repercussions.  And the best part is, YOU are welcome to come as well, participate, and even have anything you did in the past forgiven and forgotten by The One...

Hailey, who had slumped her head in disappointment, slowly looks up with a snarl on her face.

Hailey: SHE... SHE IS THE ONE!  That other guy is someone who wishes he was HALF the human being that SHE is!

The One: And you both... You two... You should know what being ostracized is like by that fucker.  He knew who you were and knew how fucking selfish you’d be about this, and he PLAYED you.  You two were his little BITCHES and if you think he’s going to keep his fucking word, you’re also two of the most delusional human beings on the face of God’s Green Earth!

And you, Hailey, you promised they were better than that.  You promised they were trustworthy.  You promised me!  I believed you!  I Trusted you!

Hailey: I trusted them.  I believed they were better than others who were that self-centered...

Hailey looks back at her parents.

Hailey: ... And obviously I was gravely mistaken and they weren’t the great people I had been raised to believe they were...

Hailey's Father: Snookums... You know how great of a chance this is?  You’ve been wanting to go home for a long time, and now...

Hailey cuts him off.

Hailey: I’VE ALREADY BEEN BACK!  STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE GIVING ME SOMETHING I DIDN’T TAKE ON MY OWN!

Hailey's Mother: But Hailey, you do realize what we were able to make happen?  We get to go home!

Hailey: YOU BRAINWASHED SONS OF BITCHES!

The One spins Hailey toward her.

The One: YOU made this happen... YOU are responsible for this... YOU have to make this right and deal with their decisions!

Hailey: Why is this...

Hailey pauses, realizing she was initially being defensive, but realizing The One is right.  She then just nods.

Hailey: No... You're right...

At this point, I knew I had to escalate this to a level that would put more at risk, including myself.  But I realized at that point that this is time to call in actual reinforcements.  So while Hailey was berating her family, and hopefully handling the situaion in a way that makes them realize how they have fucked up, I jump into the car and immediately grab my phone.  I look through my contacts for the one labeled "Break Glass" and the call is made.  I start to leave the driveway and get back on the highway before the other end picks up.  Because this was a situation I had planned for, I simply stated I was ready to deliver.  The person on the other end immediately hung up, and within minutes I am receiving texts for plane tickets and an immediate round trip flight to Washington DC.

I make my way to the airport because the flight is effectively leaving within minutes, I head directly to the airport so I can get on a plane and back to figure out what is the next steps are going to be.

As the plane departs, my mind shifts back to Hailey.  Why would she have trusted her parents so much to only have them quickly turn their backs on us without hesitation?  Why would she put The Oracle in harms way, if there was any chance?  The level of betrayal I felt both from her family, and even to a point, her, was palpable.  She was the only person in my life I had unconditional trust for, and I feel like now that is even in question because I wonder if she knew, and she wanted back into The Compound.  Maybe she wants to be the one to ultimately bring things down, and be the one remembered?  Maybe I was always the "worker," and she was the "brains?"  All of these thoughts raced through my head incessantly as I looked out the window of the plane, ignoring everyone who even considered talking to me.

As the plane got ready to land, I knew it was game time.  One of the few things I had prearranged as part of my long term goal had to be activated now that The Oracle was, once again, in the hands of her abusive parents.  I have to now face the facts, face the truths, and face the horrors that could now be brought to existence because of my actions in the past.  But if it means the safety of The Oracle, then my job is complete.

As everyone deplanes the aircraft, many begin making their way to baggage claim.  The One, however, makes a b-line through security, and toward the re-entry point so she can prepare to go back through security, and get on her immediate return flight home.  As agreed upon, The One walks in a certain pattern up and down the main entry of the airport until she spots an unassuming man walking her way.  She lowers her left arm to the side, and begins to almost drift into the man's way purposefully.  The man, having dropped his left arm, ends up bumping shoulders with The One, and the two shocking look at one another and apologize.  They then continue walking.

As The One reaches security she looks down at the ground and then in her hand, as if to make sure she didn't drop anything.  At the same time she looks up to see the individual leaving the airport terminal and looking like he is stuffing something into his pockets.  Her phone vibrates and as she looks down a text simply reading "Transfer complete," comes through, and she grins, feeling she's done the right thing.

From there, she takes the arduous steps in going through security, and making her way back to, ironically, the same aircraft she just deplaned.  Her timing is perfect as they're making the final boarding call as she walks up.  She scans her ticket and immediately walks back down the jet bridge and takes her seat, noce again looking out the window and letting her mind wander about motives, reasoning, and ultimate goals of everyone involved.
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]
-------------------------

Overall Record: 26-20-3   |   2024 Record: 7-3-0

-------------------------

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greene vs. The One vs. Ducky vs. Deanna Frost vs. Owen Cruze vs. Allocco - by TheOne - 11-06-2022, 08:50 PM