Aaron Blackbourne vs. Crissy Gardner vs. Alexis Quinne vs. Katie Steward
I really hate to do this guys, especially since you all know by now I try to avoid this as best as I can, but I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to get anything up for this match. I managed to get something started, but I haven't been able to focus on finishing any of the pieces because I've been feeling very ill lately, and it hasn't helped that because of said illness I've gotten maybe 3 or 4 hours of sleep total in the past 48 hours. If I didn't have to try and make it through work this morning maybe I'd have been able to at least get something up, but I need the money and would rather try and fight my way through an eight hour shift and get paid for it than call in sick and lose out on that pay with no guarantee I'd still be able to get something up by deadline with how I've been feeling. I'm really sorry guys... hopefully if I cross paths with any of you again at some point I'll be able to give you a proper effort at the very least. Sad
[Image: yC0vuyj.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aaron Blackbourne vs. Crissy Gardner vs. Alexis Quinne vs. Katie Steward - by Ruppy - 02-06-2019, 09:07 AM