Katie Steward vs. Dustin Adams
+++++++++++++++++++
Alger Correctional Facility
July 12 2001; Alger, MI
+++++++++++++++++++

Getting processed was something rather interesting, I remember looking around and seeing most of the inmates that were in there already scoping out the new meat walking in for the first time. THe alpha inmates looking for their newest prison bitch, the prison bitches already were a little more relieved that they may get replaced and not have to do anything anymore. I smirked as i took everything in for the first time. Again, not someone who was going to be intimidated by anything, i knew that eventually my number was going to be called and i would have to face up to them at some point. Until then though, i was at peace with keeping my head down, laying low and doing the best i could to serve my time. I was here to serve the time my brother would have ended up serving, but given how young he was and most likely would end up being here as well, i didn’t want anything happening to him. I knew how unforgiving this place would be, how cold and punishing it could be both physically and mentally, that i knew he wouldn't be able to handle it. I could see the look on their faces, salviating, clanging their cold steel cage doors just begging for the chance to break us in.

We walked in slowly still in chains as we begin processing, one by one are chains were removed and we were given our blanket and pillow for the duration of our time. I walked down the hallway towards my cell. Hearing the clanging of the doors as the inmates in their calles watched me walking down the hall. Threats, obscenities and other words were exchanged as i kept walking, calm, confident knowing what was gonna happen. The guards did their best to keep everything under control, guys had been in there for years though, decades even and i was coming in fresh off the streets. Again, my body had not fully been developed at this point but my structure was still pretty stern and enough to have respect but not enough to be left alone either. There were guys in there who wanted me to be their bitch because i wasn't going to take shit from people just looking at me. I finally got to my cell as the guard practically tossed me in there, he probably felt good pushing a big man around knowing there was nothing i could do about it. I wanted to rip him in half but having another 10 years added to my sentence wasn't really in the cards for me. The cell was pretty small, had enough room for a bed, toilet and a sink. Other than that there wasn't much else. Given how much time i would be spending in here you would hope that there would be a little more room but you’re not here to be comfortable. Having the chance to finally be alone after everything that happened was a chance for me to finally come to terms with everything. It was an intense feeling, knowing that this was going to be my home for the foreseeable future, i took a few moments to sort of unpack myself, i got my bed ready and sat down, looking around at the bare walls, concrete, and the door that would only open a few times a day for food and outdoor activities.

We made it around lunch time and had a chance to get in before they stopped serving food. I mean, it wasn't like it was going to be much anyways, given how bad prison food is but it was nice to be able to have something to eat before our one hour of outdoor recreation in the afternoon. Trying to enjoy the outside on an empty stomach wouldn't have boded well for anyone really. Though in fairness, a full stomach Adams wasn't going to be something to mess with either. Walking into the giant lunchroom, it resembled a long corridor with a few tables and chairs. Granted, the tables were long and it basically was easier for the guards to see everyone if you're stretched out as opposed to a free for all and harder to keep tabs on everyone. Given i haven't made friends with anyone yet, i walked in casually with a smirk on my face and made my way towards a larger empty space for me to sit down. I didn't really wanna be around people as i was getting myself a little more comfortable with my surroundings. I had a few seats around me that were empty, given my desire to have solitaire and stay away from everything i wanted nothing to go down for me to end up here longer. The grub wasn't that great but i hadn't eaten all day so the first couple of bites felt like absolute paradise i would ultimately want to vomit up later.

Being a fresh face though around here was automatically a beacon for attention even if i didn't want it coming my way. Sitting there eating my lunch, there's a group of guys that decide to make their way towards me. The one guy who was obviously the leader, decides to take an aggressive seat right beside me and impose himself to grab a bit of the sandwich that i had right there. With his boys in tow ensuring i didn't do anything rash, they started looking at me as if i was supposed to be scared of this man.

Bitch #1: Hey, yu know whos sitting beside you right now?

Bitch #2: Nah, he doesn't know otherwise he would be shitting his pants right now.

Leader: Listen, just shut up. Listen fresh meat, you're going to understand the way things work around here. I take what i want when i want, you understand?

I just sat there for a moment and allowed the circumstances to take place, i was waiting a few moments while he flexed to let him think that he would actually be intimidating me. The boys behind him looked confident buddy would be imposing his will like that. After a few moments, he stands back up and grabs the sandwich with him. He takes another bite before he spits it back onto the ground and laughs.

Leader: Listen, bitch, you wanna eat, you eat it off the fucking floor from my mouth, that's what you deserve around here. As a matter of fact, eat your whole fucking lunch off the floor.

At that moment, he slides my tray off the table and onto the floor where everyone now is looking over at us. I sit there again for a second and look over at the tray on the floor. Thinking to myself that i need to stay calm and not have anything go wrong would be anything but the truth. I wanted to just let it go but knowing that everyone was watching essentially took away any hope of being able to get through this quietly, couldn't even have the first day. I stood up and took a deep breath, i went over towards the tray and i picked it up very slowly. The leader looked like he was about to come in and take it from me but before he has a second to react, he's greeted with the painful sounds of the tray connecting with his jaw. With a wild strong swing, i made sure to make the first shot count so i would have enough time to deal with the flunkies before the guards took over. After hitting the leader, i immediately blasted the fist bitch with the tray as well, bending it over his head as he went down. I then swung over and punched the other guy in the gut as well knocking him down. The crowd starts to go nuts as the guards hastily make their way over to the scene as the leader and i are entangled in a brawl, punching and scuffling as i wouldn't give an inch to what the prick was trying to do to me. After a few moments, the guards, releasing gas as well to dispatch everyone else, immediately swoop in and start blasting us with their batons as we hit the ground. I could feel the guard strongarm me with my hands behind my back, seeing the fresh meat getting his hands dirty already was something that wasn't going to be tolerated around here. As i looked over at the leader again, i could see him wiping the blood from his mouth, his eyes intensified as he made a gesture towards me, knowing where i was headed for my actions. He smirked as i didn't do anything to resist and went off with the guards who were about to toss me into solitary for starting a fight in the mess hall.

So much for flying under the radar around here.

+++++
Shoot
+++++

You should all be paying attention to the dent I left in that ring last week and became the Television champion.

It was no fluke that the decimation you saw at the hands of the Inmate was without question the long awaited coming out party I had been holding back for far too long.While Andrew and Bree have been chasing the tag team titels, Dustin has been waiting to get his chance to show everyone just who I am around here. What I did to Marie was nothing short of therapeutic as getting all of that out in thet visiouc counter death row slam should very well serve as a reminder of just how quickly I can turn your ights out when you think you have the upper hand.

Are any of you actually surprised as to what happened last week when I become a champion for the first time around here? Were any of you actually expecting me to go out there and lie down for someone who we all know hasn’t deserbed any of what she was given from the very beginning? You've all been led to believe that I was just someone who was coming here to be Andrews muscle and make sure that he gets to where he needs to be but what you all learned last week is that it was never like that in the first place. I was someone who was looking for a way back in, a chance to come back and deal some destructive damage shaking the foundations of everything this company stands for. Andrew never brought me here so that I could just protect him and his gains, he brought me here because he knew exactly what I was capable of when I walked down that ramp. When I come around here, it is to ensure your destruction and your demise are at my hands. I don’t play around when I am down there, I have been given the chance to come here, unhinged and be able to act freely without having to answer to anyone or anything. There is nothing governing me anymore. No more people trying to use me for their own benefirt, no one trying to play me in a game that I don’t want anything to do with.

No with no strings attached, that makes me being tv hampion very bad for everyone.

You see, people hate the idea of being someone who doesn’t go out there and defend themselves or not giving a shit that they are a champkon. Being able to go out there and make people cry on a regular basiss because I take away the possible one chance they have of being someone epsciel is the reason why I was given the chance to be the champion that always goes out tehr and causes as much damage as possible. When they see what I did to marie and made a statement about becoming champion, it wasn’t about anything other than proving that I was more than just here to protact andrew. I understand that it can be difficult to understand that I am more thatn just a meathead that it begins to scare and terrify others. I thrive on the fact that I am someone who can turn the tide on a dime. Being able to crush Marie in the way that I did last week only went to show people that Dustin Adams I ssomeoen that you shold never be sleeping on and now I stand before you as the reigning and defending television champion, something I don’t plan on giving up any time soon.

See, aktie, call yourself whatever you want but when you step into the ring against me, you are stepping into the prison yard with someone who has thrived in the sruival environment. I am not someone who is just going to be a one shot deal when It comes to defending this title. I am someone who has been waiting for his moment to step in, take the ball and run with it as far as I can. I don’t have to be someone who is thrusted onto the main event scene and do the damage there. Establishing a dpominant defending reign sa the tv champion will more than go and show people just who they are dealing with when they come up againt me. The inmate has been someone who has been easily able to shift the focus of a match when you least expect it to happen. People, like you Katie, are so prediectable because you think they champions have to be someone who are worth seeing on tv and fight that good fight. With each and every fight that you see dustin go down to that ring, you will see someone that will terrify people into wanting to see more and more. Someone who can easily spin someone around and slam thatm into the mat so hard it leaves a lasting impression not only on them buit to everyone else in the back as well who think that they have a chance of taking me down. I am someone who prids themselves on showing you that you cant just come in and trry knocking me down with one punch becaus eil take that punch and shove it right back up your ass.

I understand that this can be diffictul to understand because of the fact that you wont see past the body type and assume that I don’t know what I am doing in the ring. I am someone who as been here before, someone who knows himself and what he is capable of. What sucks for you is your overconfidence in believe that you can come take this tv title away from me because you have the goddess appeal that you think everyone wants to see. However when they see an inmdate crush a goddess with a simple powerspinning slam, people are going to take notice and see who dustin adams is going to destroy next.

The chains have finally been broken around here. While I was forece to sit on the sidelines and watch the power of scw shift in a way that has completely been unchanged. Being able to reshape the champkionship I now possess will be something as I use as motivation to show people just why I was brought here in the first place.

On breakdown, you will continue to see why the inmate now runs things around here as I continue to dominate as the television champion. I could give a damn about appearances as I am somsone who will bring destruction and chaos to a division that is longing to see someone carry this around as if its the world championship. Katie, I will show you that the man you think you are going up against will sentence you to death and bring you around on the carosel that is the most dangerous move in this business

The death Row Slam

Dead challenger walking on the green mile!

The Code Of The Sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Messages In This Thread
Katie Steward vs. Dustin Adams - by Konrad Raab - 05-10-2019, 06:52 AM
RE: Katie Steward vs. Dustin Adams - by DeeSizzle - 05-14-2019, 11:59 PM