A Brand New Year...
Finally got on my laptop, lol.

I'd like to continue to have fun, mainly. I enjoy the stories I've been telling, and I want to continue to come up with fun and compelling stories to tell. Winning titles is fun, but it's not everything, despite the way Bree speaks about it, lol.

Since we are still waiting on results, character specific things will have two different tracks. If Bree retains, I'd like to have a decent run again, her last one was good. Doesn't have to be as long as that one was, just have some good matches and maybe a good feud. If she loses, I'd like to see her potentially move up a tad and get back in the WHC hunt, she puts on a front but she's still salty it didn't work out before (and TBH I'm still sad lol). Going this route would make things interesting with her friends but that's where the fun lies, lol.

Kandis, if she and Tommy retain, I'd like to have an actual feud with another team, rather than "this tag team won a contenders match, let's fight!" It's been a while since there was a good tag feud and I think it would be fun. If they lose, I still want the team to continue, I won't speak for Ash but I'm having a lot of fun with it, I hope he is too, lol. Either way there's lots of story to tell so I hope I can do all of my ideas justice.

Amy... won't be wrestling anymore, win or lose. This RTG match was basically wrapping up a years-long story and I'm glad we got to do it. But she will go back into retirement and do her best managing Kelsai. My main goal for her is to keep up the PPV blogs. Which BTW for RTG that will still happen, it will just be a review rather than predictions. OOC, I was too damn tired the say after deadline. IC, it would make more sense for Amy to have been preparing for the match than sitting down to write a blog. So there you go if anyone was wondering.

I do have another idea I want to run by Olek which I think would lead to fun stuff on screen but I'll sit on that for a bit. And one day when I have more time I still want to try to give a male character a real chance again. Just to see if I can do it. But that's back back burner.
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
I suppose I can throw myself into this... join the crowd and all that. lol

As far as characters are concerned... with Blackbourne, I just want to be able to keep telling stories with him, regardless of his match outcomes. Especially now, since I kind of sunk myself pretty heavily into the story I wrapped up at RtG and I'm glad I'm done with it and can also say I'm at peace with the circumstances that led to the whole story in the first place, even if the real story had no true resolution at this point. I already have a story arc in progress I plan on finishing up with him, but from there it's all about what new and creative things I can keep doing with him and where it takes him in terms of his career. As long as I can keep having fun concocting his stories, I can keep going.

Down in EMERGE, I'd certainly like to see how much farther I can keep things going with my Melissa Killgraves character. The main purpose behind her, which was proving I can successfully write a female character without it devolving into that dark and muddy territory of "guy writes girl character so sex appeal and etc. must be a thing" was fulfilled when she became RUSH Champion, but now that I've got an interesting story going for her I legitimately want to see how much farther I can run with it to make her more than just a project to tick an elusive box off my proverbial e-fed bucket list.

Thirteen... Thirteen is an interesting case right now because despite the fact he's not really active, there's a part of me that wants to bring him back for one more run anyway. I recognize that my main challenge with him is the fact that his primary story was told back in the day so now it's a matter of figuring out where he goes from here, and that's a challenge I would love to take one more shot at, but something about him is bothering me. I look back on where he was at years ago, basically being considered THE villain of SCW because he embraced being behind the hit-and-run of Sasha and technically won the mental war with Mr. D en route to my only World Title reign with any character in this fed, and I want to be able to recapture some of that magic with him. It's not simply the belief that considering how much he kind of defined what SCW is now to some degree with that old storyline that he might be deserving of a spot in the Hall of Fame at least for that alone (even though that's been part of my driving force admittedly for some of his return attempts)... I guess it's trying to prove to myself that I can still accomplish something with him, as he's easily my longest tenured and single most successful e-fed character and the fact that once he lost the World Title it's been seven years and counting since he's accomplished anything despite my best efforts is getting to me. Maybe, with the right story and motivation he can have one last moment of glory, but I want to be sure I can dedicate myself to that effort before I pull the trigger on anything.

Characters aside... I honestly don't know what I would say my goals are as a handler. That e-fed bucket list I mentioned pretty much has only one thing left on it, and I'm starting to have my doubts about being able to check off "win a Royal Rumble style match" from it. Outside of that, as a handler I've pretty much done everything I can do in this game. I suppose that as long as I can still enjoy writing for these characters I'll be sticking around, but there's a part of me that's considering finally hanging it up at long last within this next year after seventeen years so far of playing this game with so many different people and various different RP styles. Maybe that won't be the case so long as I can keep having fun and making time to write, but you never know what the future holds after all.
[Image: yC0vuyj.png]
(07-30-2019, 08:53 PM)HardyGirl Wrote: If they lose, I still want the team to continue, I won't speak for Ash but I'm having a lot of fun with it, I hope he is too, lol. 

It's been alright I suppose Wink

Nah I've been having loads of fun, the unexpected formation of this team and everything that came after has made me enjoy the character again and stopped me finally retiring him for good haha
[Image: jeNZaGV.png]

SCW Achievements

SCW Television Champion (x3)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Kandis (x4)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w David Helms (x2)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Jake Starr (x1)
SCW United States Champion (x1)
SCW Underground Champion (x2)
SCW World Heavyweight Champion (x1)
A Founding Member Of "The Connection"
A Founding Member Of "The Next Level"
Ranked 7th in the 2009 Taking Hold Of The Flame Battle Royal
Conquered The Thunderdome...and CHBK
Hooray!!
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
Abigail Lindsay- It occurred to me when RTG was drawing closer, that Abigail had been closing in on one year (not a year officially) in SCW. Shocked me. There was a time Abigail floated from fed to fed. Now, she has a home, and it all started cause Dawn needed a tag partner. Yay to that, and I also got what I wanted with the Ravyn storyline. Abigail and Ravyn being involved in a storyline is cool. One of those checklist moments for me. So what's next? To really define Abigail's role in SCW. I may have an idea I want to explore, need to flesh it out a bit. In terms of writing? To actually come up with a long term story; no secret I have been rather inconsistent. I want to change that. Just to have a long term arc. Define Abigail's role. Simple enough right?

Drake Hemingway/Loretta Inglewood- I consider them a package deal. Even if Drake is the one who primary wrestles, can't have one without the other. Story wise I have pieces together. Things I still want to write. Not worried about that. Something as simple as having fun stories on screen. There is a lot of impurity in SCW, I have faith Olek will work his magic.

All my current group, neither of them are obsessed with becoming champion. Would be nice obviously. With Purity and Abigail's mindset/goals, if a title reign happens, it happens. More about story. More about what happens on screen. Actually writing, that would help. Comes down to what I can conjure up really.

And the plan/goal is to stick with all of them. Have no intention of bringing anyone new or anyone back. About having fun, Purity and Abigail are my source of fun at the moment.
(07-29-2019, 07:12 AM)Serenity Wrote:
(07-29-2019, 05:27 AM)Thomas Valentine Wrote:
(07-29-2019, 05:20 AM)ThatWasley Wrote: My goal is to ensure Ash never becomes a supreme champion and that he doesn't get to work with anybody new...

Seems like a noble cause to get behind lol at least I'll still be able to introduce a new character down the line... Haha

At least Was let you have that, lol

I have to let him actually bring IN the new character before I can ruin them too, keep up Randy! Lol
[Image: helms2021banner.png]
A lot rides on Rise to Greatness for me atm. 

Cannon, I want to continue the trajectory he is heading on. Hopefully he actually gets to see title opportunities with him and have a lot of epic feuds with folks i've never faced before.  Really enjoying what I've been writing with him atm and working with Omar is always such a blast. 

Goddard, I've dropped the ball on and most likely will put him on hiatus because he is someone i'd have to really put 100% into. Might serve better as a manager or something down the line instead. 

Ikiro is Ikiro.

Cookie i wanted to write her but always drop the ball, so atm think she'll just stick to what she is doing right now if nothing else.
I'll jump on the "the results determine my fate" wagon.

Andrew's future is also dependent on whether he wins or loses (or whatever happens post match) that will affect his return to SCW. Dustin follows suit basically though I'm likely to withdraw him outright regardless.

As for my ooc future, I'm aiming at some point to introduce a new male and/or female character at some point soon. I'm basically 50% done both in terms of a character structure but not close to completing it. As I have a ton of shit going on in the near future I'm less likely to return until the new year. I would ideally like to see either character involved with others or just at least better interactions.

So we'll see what happens.

The Code Of The Sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

For me, Win or Lose at RTG I have my plans set.

Kennedy is going on hiatus, she will be filming some movies and allows me to recharge the batteries when she returns. Don;t know when that will be but it won't be an extended period of time, maybe the rest of 2019.

Sienna Swann, simple, get back the World Title and/or stay in the upper echelon of the Main event scene. Have a great time with the ongoing stories with Chris Cannon and really make her into that special kind of heel.

Regan Street, become Supreme Champion and she still has a Trios in her pocket.

Rachel Tatum Lee, to get that last good run with her and do the things I wanted to on the first run but had too many other fires going and really just lost patience with her standing in SCW, didn't like how she left back in 2015, looking to redeem that.

Truelove Twins, I have too much going on, I will keep them on camera to support Ikiro if Jon keeps him around. They can be booked to wrestle once in a while if needed but I am cutting them back to make way for my four.

Peyton Rice, she is my pet project moving forward, really going to go hard with her and start building her up the ladder. If she retains the TV title we keep going until she loses it, if she doesn't, I look to start elevating her to bigger matches and better opponents.

That's it.

I may have one more surprise coming later in the year, we'll wait and see how things go including my work and health.
[Image: Sienna2020.png]

Angelic Achievements:

- 3x SCW World Champion
- 3x SCW Women's Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 2018 SCW Female Wrestler of the Year
- 2019 SCW Female Wrestler of the Year
- 2018 SCW Stable of the Year (Past.Present.Future)
- 2018 SCW Match of the Year (Vs. Selena Frost, Iron Woman Match at Retribution) 
- 2019 Elimination Chamber Winner (Under Attack 2019)
- 2019 Double Jeopardy Winner (Clarity 2019)
- 2020 SCW Feud of the Year (Vs. Jordan Majors)
- 2020 SCW Match of the Year (Vs. Jordan Majors, Rise To Greatness XVII)

Singles Record -|W - 68| L - 09 | D - 02 |
 Overall Record - |W - 93| L - 19 | D - 02 |

Late on this game, but the game is the game.

So I'm putting Alexis on LOA for a bit. She'll be brought back. But, given where she's at as a person, there's some things she wants to do that would require her to be away for a bit. She'll be back first part of 2020.

So that leaves me with Max and Dante(and I suppose LEO).

I haven't been too motivated to write CDs for practically the whole year, but not because of a lack of ideas. But since Dante is semi-active(he battlefield is behind the scenes/politics), let's see if that changes.

I've wanted to do this particular Dante story for a while. Got the thumbs up from someone who would help but haven't done it. So, these next four months, I want to do it. I want to see this through. It would be fun and something challenging for me. I think that's what I need to do. I've kinda done everything you would want to do in e-fedding. So I have to find new things for me to do to challenge myself and expand my writing. So this Dante story that I want to do would help.

That also affects LEO, who doesn't wrestler unless it's special circumstances. LEO is Laura Steinback's right hand man at this point but there's more to do with him. And since he's the "Network's" most valued Outer, I think outsourcing him to anyone who wants to use him is the way to go. That's been the plan and I think since he's been established as a dude that gets things done (and he seems to be someone people like), I want to continue to establish that. So anyone that wants to use him for story purposes, hit me up. Let's work on stuff. Etc, etc. Along with this whole overarching Dante story, I want to finally introduce a secondary character in that circle to the forefront by the end of the year.

Same with Max. I just want to write Max. It's a matter of setting time ahead to start doing stuff little by little. Not the easiest thing for me but I want to do it. Now I just gotta execute.