God of Wrestling 2019 Tournament Information & Sign-Ups
Handler Name: Fizz
Wrestler Name: Jake Raab
Home Fed: Sin City Wrestling (@SCWrestling1 for their twitter)
Key Accomplishments/Trivia: (Title Wins, Trainer Names, etc. that will help me fill out commentary) Honor champion in the past. He's trying to find a way back on top and mentally finding himself.

Link To Bio: http://www.supremecw.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1088
[Image: VPeo6ld.png]
Just had to post something like this while I was on vacation, huh? lol

Reserve a spot for me. I know who I'm going with, but I'll get all his stuff together when I get back to my hotel room tonight. Kind of hard to sort it all out from my phone.
[Image: yC0vuyj.png]
Ignore that. List now updated properly to fix my mistake. One spot left!
[Image: helms2021banner.png]
You are mistaken, my dear Wasley. You had Mad Max Kane twice on my list.

I have been cycling named spots up towards the top over reservations. Please. To those who have reserved, please enter your name and provide enough information that I could run with if I have to write the match. In a few days (Tuesday), if there are people on the waitlist and reservations haven't been fulfilled, I will start swapping them out in the same method as I would for multiple characters.

I will open up a waitlist and if there's enough interest, I will consider expanding the field. I am not sure how I would approach this.

Handler Name: Randy
Wrestler Name: Victor Mason
Home Fed: GCW (he is Kelsai's manager in GCW. Technically he is employed there.)
Key Accomplishments/Trivia: (Title Wins, Trainer Names, etc. that will help me fill out commentary)
One half of the Chimera Tag Team Champions with Ace Marshall.
Trained by his brother Blake. And other people.
Competed in Cartel Nxt Gen as well. He was involved in a heated rivalry with Dorian.
Was an associate with Blood Grove. Appeared on SCW TV once or twice.

Link To Bio:
http://www.supremecw.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1092
Handler Name: Wes
Wrestler Name: Katie Steward
Home Fed: SCW
Key Accomplishments/Trivia: (Title Wins, Trainer Names, etc. that will help me fill out commentary) 
Most Decorate SCW Wrestler, World, US, Underground, Adrenaline, Womens, TV Titles.
Queen of Queens/Goddess of Desire
Matriarch of the Stewards

http://www.supremecw.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53

Sept and Oct... cool. I'll take Josh's spot Tongue
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
Handler Name: Charlie
Wrestler Name: Dr. Grace Morningwood
Pic Base: Candice LeRae
Home Fed: Emerge (she is the color commentator, so we'll go with that.)
Key Accomplishments/Trivia: 9x SWA US Tag Team Champion (w/Amelia Robson as Seduction, Record), 4x SWA International Tag Team Champion (w/Amelia Robson as Seduction), 3x SWA Cruiserweight Champion, 1x ULW World Tag Team Champion (w/Willow Wilkes) One of the smallest wrestlers on the planet at 5 feet and 95 pounds.
Alright, here's my info for the spot I reserved.

Handler Name: Ruppy
Wrestler Name: Thirteen
Home Fed: Free Agent (at the moment, anyway)
Key Accomplishments/Trivia:
- Final UPW World Heavyweight Champion
- Final UPW Anarchy Champion
- First Ever Undisputed UPW Champion (Unified the UPW Anarchy and World Titles to create Undisputed UPW Championship)
- 4x UPW Tag Team Champion (w/ Skullkeeper as The Dead, w/ The Jackal as Damage, Inc. [x2], w/ Lazarus)
- UPW Hardcore Champion
- UPW Hall of Famer
- UCW Pure Champion
- 2x UCW Television Champion (owns the actual title in honor of his UCW accomplishments as before he initially retired UCW rebranded the title as the Southern Cross Championship)
- UCW World Heavyweight Champion
- HVW Continental Champion
- 2x HVW Tag Team Champion (w/ Seven [his sister] as Dark Angels)
- SCW Adrenaline Champion
- SCW World Heavyweight Champion
- 2012 SCW Feud of the Year (w/ Mr. D)
- Self-Trained, and also helped train his sister Kelly Marsh-Asher/Seven
- Considered both a legend and one of the greatest technical/pure wrestlers in the world (not everyone agrees with this, but it's a majority opinion among fans and experts)
- Outside of wrestling he's earned a Ph. D. and works as an officially licensed therapist, and along with his sister Kelly he currently co-owns and operates the Anderson Orphanage in New York City
- Officially diagnosed with Multiple Personality Disorder; Thirteen is the personality that primarily competes these days while James (his main personality) sticks with his endeavors in therapy and running the Anderson Orphanage

Link To Bio:
http://www.supremecw.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=78
[Image: yC0vuyj.png]
Handler Name: G
Wrestler Name: "Supergirl" Amelia Robson
Pic Base: Shazza McKenzie
Home Fed: Unaffiliated
Key Accomplishments/Trivia: 9x SWA US Tag Team Champion (w/Dr Grace Morningwood as Seduction, Record), 4x SWA International Tag Team Champion (w/Dr Grace Morningwood as Seduction), 1x GCW World Champion, 1x/final HCW Television Champion
Handler Name: Josh
Wrestler Name: Josh Hudson
Home Fed: Free Agent
Key Accomplishments/Trivia: Ended Xander’s undefeated streak, conquered Tactical Warfare. 9 time World Champion including 2 SCW World titles. Various midcard championships. 2018 Trios Winner.

Link To Bio:
(If you do not have one, please post http://www.supremecw.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=5 on the SCW singles board and note that you’re here for the tournament only. Please make sure that your linked bio have basically the same information as SCW’s application.)
[Image: hudson2020v2.png]
Josh Hudson Career Accomplishments
2023 Feud and Match of the Year
2022 Feud and Match of the Year
2018 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
2013 SCW Hall of Fame
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(3x)
SCW United States Champion(3x)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW Tag Team Champion(2x)
2008 Tag Team of the Year award(Josh Hudson & Justin Davis)
Conquered Tactical Warfare 2010
HCCW World Heavyweight Champion (4x)
HCCW World Television Champion (1x)
HCCW United States Champion (1x)
XWE InterContinental Champion (1x)
XWE World Tag Team Champion (3x)
IWC World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
EAPW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
TNW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
WWA United States Champion(1x)
Ended Xander Valentine's 25 Match Winning Streak (2005)

[Image: scottreedbanner.png]
Scott Reed Career Accomplishments
SCW Television Champion(2x)