Massive apologies
Let's take a look at the skin, and what that does for the feel etc and go from there. If WordPress is viable, then I'll speak with my accountant :-) re hosting.

As for picbases… I think anyone who has made waves like that and been a 'big name' , it's common sense that they are not used, but I will have my own picbase list with those that are 'out of bounds' so to speak
So, technical people... am I right in thinking I can use the thisisemerge.co.uk domain name I purchased, on a wordpress site, if we got the wordpress hosted and I detached it from proboards… I'm guessing I change the DNS because I had to do that when I connected it?
Yes you should be able to use the thisisemerge.co.uk domain name with Wordpress, either with Wordpress.com itself for a cost or if we found hosting for you and install Wordpress on that host.

Also, I made a modification of the SCW skin for Emerge. I did this because I think it feels different enough but in the same breathe, it's not jarring when switching between the two sections of the forums.

Guys, I know I'm not apart of Emerge (Hoping to in the future with Konrad's son in the works if this place is still around when he's eighteen), but I was the one who told Chris about the proboards thing on the RP's being deleted for sexual scenes and nudity pictures. I've witnessed it happen before and I didn't want to see it happening to you guys.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.