EXOTICA WASLEY THREAD REQUEST LEVEL FOUR
Not sure how available you are on these anymore, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to throw something in here for my new tag team and see what you can do with it, if possible.

Pic Base: Meagan Good as adult superhero Darla in Shazam! but with Sexy Star’s mask (Luz) and Jenna Coleman (Blythe)
Border or Floating Banner: Floating
Any color preference? (I’ll do my best to try): #9683EC (Tropical Indigo) / Orchid / White / Black
Any Specific Pictures?: I think the improvised mashup I have for Luz's pic base gives a clear enough idea as to what I'm looking for there, and I trust in your ability to make it work since it's along the same lines as what you did for the Konrad Raab banner. As far as Jenna Coleman pics are concerned, I'd prefer any where she's dressed up if possible. Brown hair pics are a must; shoulder-length hair is preferred but I won't be as picky about this one.
Text Preference? (dafont.com is great for this): https://www.dafont.com/berry-rotunda.font
Taglines?: None in particular. Just their tag team name (The Light In The Darkness) and maybe their names (Amelia Blythe and La Pequeña Luz) either under or above (or one of each) the tag team name.

Messages In This Thread
RE: EXOTICA WASLEY THREAD REQUEST LEVEL FOUR - by Wisteria Waltz - 11-02-2020, 07:07 PM