Done
I’m done….not because I’m burnt out or that I don’t have the desire to do it anymore. Rather I do this thing as a hobby that enjoys the stories we can tell and really winning or losing has never mattered to me. I just can’t enjoy my hobby anymore with some people taking this game so serious. I can’t do this anymore when it seems that winning or losing causes temper tantrum by grown adults. Griping about how much someone is on the show or not. It’s a game. I tried to solve this by disengaging from discord which has been nothing more than drama. I’m not going to make an ultimatum or bitch at you Olek. You have gave me a run with Gio I never thought imaginable. But when a hobby isn’t fun no matter the reason it is time to hang it up. Thanks for the memories and the stories by everyone who helped me make them.
[Image: NEWHAUS_copy.png]

Wonderland To Salvation: A Journey To Nirvana VIP Members

Selena Frost (VIP Member Since November 25th,2021)
The Happy Farmstead Friends ( VIP Members Since December 16th, 2021 with BOGO Deal)
Marie Jones ( VIP Member Since February 3rd,2022 after failing to cancel after 7 Day Trial)
Brittany Lohan (VIP Member Since February 17th, 2022 after joining for a gallon of Creatine.)
Crystal Zdunich (VIP Member Since March 3rd,2022 after seeking help from everyone)
Josh Hudson (Haüs of Nirvana Member Since March 13th, 2022 after Senior Citizen Discount)
Dude Sad
[Image: helms2021banner.png]
NO

NOOO

PLEASE COME BACK DAMN IT
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
sad face dot com underscore I miss you backslash don't leave us
[Image: OjZwbEI.png]
RECORD
69 - 21 - 5

2021 Stable of the Year - A/C Blondetourage Unit (w/ Cidnay Turner and Asher Hayes)
1x SCW Adrenaline Champion (July 24th, 2021 - November 7th, 2021) (106 Days)
Inaugural Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st, 2009)
1x Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st - August 29th, 2009) (90 Days)
2x SCW 24/7 HardCore Champion (June 18th - August, 2011) (70+ Days)

[Image: TcU8wKN.png]
Just woke up. Super depressing news man, hope you change your mind but at the same time if you're not having fun obviously something needs to change.
Gio was and always will be one of my favorites. He was so unique and fun. I echo what the others have said in that I hope you change your mind; but this is supposed to be fun and if it ceases being fun then I understand the need to step away.
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
Great American Gio, gone too soon
[Image: QEi4Ejt.png]

1x SCW Television Champion

Wins:12 (Jobber, Jobber, Derek Adonis, Konrad Raab, Blake Mason, Tommy Valentine, Kelsai Adamson-Mason [TV Title win], Jay Gold [title defense], Maria Salvatore [title defense], Ace Marshall [via DQ], Gavin Taylor, Cid Turner/Selena Frost/Purity Pixie [w/Ace and Kandis, Trios 2021, pinned Purity])

Losses: 8 (Gavin/Powers, Jay Gold, Asher Hayes, Last Laugh 2020 Battle Royal [Last eliminated by Asher Hayes], Crystal Zdunich [TV Title loss], Retribution 2021 Scaffold Scramble, RTG 2021 TLC Match for Adrenaline Title, UA 2021 EC for Adrenaline Title)