Poll: Do you support this new RP format?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
72.22%
13 72.22%
No
27.78%
5 27.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wanting your thoughts: Changes to SCW roleplaying
I just turned 30

Thank you all for the birthday wishes
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
(05-21-2021, 08:33 AM)Cid Wrote: I just turned 30

Thank you all for the birthday wishes

GTFO dinosaur
[Image: QEi4Ejt.png]

1x SCW Television Champion

Wins:12 (Jobber, Jobber, Derek Adonis, Konrad Raab, Blake Mason, Tommy Valentine, Kelsai Adamson-Mason [TV Title win], Jay Gold [title defense], Maria Salvatore [title defense], Ace Marshall [via DQ], Gavin Taylor, Cid Turner/Selena Frost/Purity Pixie [w/Ace and Kandis, Trios 2021, pinned Purity])

Losses: 8 (Gavin/Powers, Jay Gold, Asher Hayes, Last Laugh 2020 Battle Royal [Last eliminated by Asher Hayes], Crystal Zdunich [TV Title loss], Retribution 2021 Scaffold Scramble, RTG 2021 TLC Match for Adrenaline Title, UA 2021 EC for Adrenaline Title)
This is why I only run one character
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
Finally, got some time to reply to this after having a ton of RP's to write the last 3 days in other feds. Sometimes, I feel I don't need to do a long promo, it's my CD's that are more lengthy than my promos, although being a heel has extended it more than I thought. What do I think of the situation? I say personally for me who most likely writes the shortest RP's here, I say what J and Omar said earlier. I think 3k, 3.5k, 4.k, 4.5k or 5k are good options to have.

I tend to agree with Chris Cannon that sometimes, 2k and 2.5k isn't enough to do well in my case a CD story or for him a promo. I think we can deal with going from 3k to 5k regions. I have gotten used to writing RP max limits for a while. But I do also agree with what Ace said as well, there are feds out there that cater to the word max limit like some I'm in currently do.

There's one fed I'm on that has 10k as the word max limit that could be considered, but I know a lot of people due to real-life situations wouldn't want that. So I say go for it, but only if you want to Olek.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.