8 Person Tag Match
OOC: Sorry about my showing this week. It's been a hectic few days.

So do I have permission to blame someone else yet?

(I cup a hand around my ear and turn my head back and forth before smirking)

Looks like all of your big girl talk was just hot air oh mighty champion of ours eh? Just goes to show that when you're waiting for the wolves to blow down your house, you can't ignore the yappy little mutt when you kick it in passing… And Cid Turner apparently… Because both of them cost you the chance of backing up your words and showing all the 'Believers" that dreams can come true… Unless you go up against a man that kills them for a living. I'll take a sore shoulder any day just to watch that happen on repeat over and over!

(I shrug before scoffing)

Just know now that down the line at a point of my choosing, we could be dancing again without any interruptions and I'll have a big old piece of humble pie to shove down your throat when I'm done with you. Now I move on to more pressing matters that the Jackals DO care about, so enjoy knowing that you couldn't get the job done because of your big mouth, Selena; whilst I take something that's almost like a trip down memory lane this next Breakdown…

That's right, I'm supposed to be scared that the band is back together and The Order Of Chaos have reunited to take on a task that will be as fruitless as it always is when the two of you vow to do something as a unit and I'm in the equation. Now don't get your panties in a bunch as I'm not saying that you two numbskulls are without merit, your individual achievements, your championship reigns, fluke victories over me etcetera etcetera are out there for the world to see, so who am I to take that away from you? No… I'm talking about the inevitable… The Jackals come swarming in, decimate your buddy Chris and then? Christy shows that her success in Supreme Championship Wrestling is surpassed only by her foolishness and stupidity. You couldn't just stick to enjoying your Supreme Championship status that I'm sure will come into the conversation given my current lack of a certain belt in my collection to complete the set… You just couldn't have gone on a nice little picnic and enjoyed spending time with the brat whilst you're still able to after you escaped serious harm at our hands when you once again stuck your beak where it's not wanted.

(I sigh and then shake my head)

Look, Lucas…

I get it… The two of you are friends… Go way back, had some success as a tag team in some backwater place, once upon a time. A bond like that isn't going to be severed just because you've put more knife marks in each others backs than the whole of North Carolina have had hot dinners… It's not going to be broken because the two of you like having the spotlight solely on you as much as you will BOTH protest till you're blue in the face about… It's not going to be torn asunder simply because this is a desperation move on both of your parts to try and get 'OOC' back on people's lips again due to the fact it happens to be one of the last things either of you need to do before you're led out behind the woodshed to be put out of your collective misery… Or put out to pasture, whichever analogy fits I suppose. Because let's face it, thats why this whole thing is happening, right? Level with me here Lucas… Christy… You both remembering the existence of one another all of a sudden isn't a coincidence, or some kind of united front like back in the good old Infamous days… I mean the REAL Infamous, not the diluted bullshit it is these days FYI… Oh no, all three of us know the real reason. It's the one thing you've not been able to get ticked off the checklist, and since Chris was out of commission till now, thanks to his unfortunate choice in fights to pick… And Ms Matthew's is now in the position that she has scavenged all of the titles in the company to garner the accolade she has so desperately sought… It's just something to do to add to the bragging rights huh? I mean you gained the title of "Best Team To Never Hold The Tag Titles" by default after David and I revolutionised the division and took the straps… And you weren't even an active team, so might as well make some noise and hope that you can pass that honour onto another irrelevant duo, right?

(I chuckle and then shake my head again)

I know the friendship, ex spouse, ex stable buddy thing runs deep Christy… But is this what you really want? To be the second string choice in a war that you didn't need to be a part of? Knowing that if Chris hadn't been decimated and rendered incapacitated, you'd have simply remained a relic of Lucas' past? You're better than that Christy… Granted, you had to broker a deal with Autumn and Ryan to even get a snifter of the belts that Kandis and I hold… AGAIN… But you're better than that! I took you to your limits and you stopped me from gaining Supreme Champion status in my own right, which is no easy feat I assure you… So why settle for playing second fiddle now? Are you that eager for your kid to have to see you in a hospital bed? Do you really want to have to tell her that the only reason she had to see you that way is because you felt you owed LUCAS KNIGHT something? And here I was thinking you'd be the brains of the outfit if I ever saw the day that the Order Of Chaos ever saw the light of day again… Guess that even I can be mistaken sometimes huh?

But you want to know whats really interesting about this match that has been put on the table Christy? The fact that Chris is going to be in a coherent enough state to fight once again… And the question you have to ask yourself is if history does repeat itself and either you or Chris happen to meet with a horrific accident for starting something you can't comprehend the finish to… Who exactly do you think Lucas will try to help first? Will it be his past… Or his present? The person who wasn't quite up to par for long enough to satisfy Lucas' craving for relevancy in the title ranking? Or the man that managed to drag his almost broken and bedraggled ass to the top of the mountain… Much like I did with my last two partners now I think about it…

(I chuckled to myself)

Want some time to think about it, Matthews?

Tick tock… Tick tock…

Times up, I'll tell you the answer…

Lucas will run for the hills.

When all hope is gone and the doors of Gehenna open wide to encompass those that stand in our way… The man who once struck fear in the hearts of all who he went against, or nearly all of those who went against him should I say… Will finally know that this is a fight he can't win and leave you BOTH in the dust. This won't happen because of cowardice, don't be fooled into thinking that that is what I'm insinuating when I tell you this… It is because in his heart of hearts, Lucas Knight has always been about one person… Lucas Knight. Self preservation is the name of this game he likes to play in SCW. Saving his own hide is the most important thing in his life, make no mistake and Breakdown will be no different. Not even the presence of the egomaniac known as Glory Braddock will make an iota of difference, trust me! I mean what difference could someone like that make to a man like him, huh?

(I scoff before shaking my head)

A woman that peddles the same old shit week in and week out yet expects everyone to bow down to her impressive yet irrelevant past accolades… I'm Glory Braddock, the best in the world, the measuring stick, I'm upset because I didn't get what I wanted, I'm going to throw a tantrum because I'm not given everything I desire on a plate, I'm better than you and was even the World Champion for ten minutes… Blah, blah, blah… You did well against Raab, I'll give you that… He put you through your paces. You took a licking and kept on ticking. You should have stayed down but that foolish pride and ego kept you upright for an impressive amount of time no doubt! I mean come on, you were upset for whatever reason it was this week… You threw out a challenge and when Konrad stepped up, it backed you in a corner; right? Despite knowing the consequences of accepting his challenge like the proud little soldier you are, you followed through. The funny thing is that unlike Selena who's hubris is the only one that quite matches up to yours… She wasn't worth the time of the Jackals in spite of her assuming she was, whereas we took an avid interest in you and made that interest known. Against the unstoppable show of force that we inflicted on you, and of course the trio that came before you and will stand by your side very soon… You were fortunate enough to be spared. Was it because of The Order Of Slight Disarray crashing the party… Or was it because we knew this moment would come?

The moment we get to take a few more pieces off the chessboard in this game we have started amidst all out war. As individuals you all have stood strong in one way or another, Glory… I mean look at who you have on your side of the board. You have SUPERMAN for crying out loud! How great is that!? But then you add Lucas Knight and Christy Matthews to the mix and on paper in the tale of the tape, you guys should clinch this one. If this was a fairytale, you would vanquish the evil that has encroached the land and peace would once again befall the kingdom. But despite what you might think and what you will inevitably say until the end… This is reality we are living in. This isn't an egomaniacs delusion, this isn't some kind of nostalgic trip for a team trying to regain a footing in a land that hasn't needed them for a long time… And no, this isn't a comic book either. You need this one Glory. You desperately need to get the victory after all of the big talk…

And Chris… You need this one too, even if it's simply to gain a measure of revenge against the people that were your Kryptonite when the time came to show our hands… To get back on track with a bang… No pun intended… Because getting left in a mess like you were can't have been easy to stomach, and whatever you have going on with Goddard could help you further the vendetta in the future but given what happened last week that might not happen; so with no guarantees in place you could do with a pick me up in this match that truth be told could easily main event Rise To Greatness, such is the magnitude of it… And what better way could that happen than to get past The Jackals with a sweet little check in the W column huh? But don't worry, we know you'll have to sully that cape in order to get what you want… No, what you need...  And I do remember that you're capable of getting those idealistic hands dirty if needed, shedding the overused Superman comparison to do what needs to be done. I mean you became Silas Mason's bitch for the greater good after all, didn't you? So don't think I'm trotting out the same tired old shit where you're concerned. I'll leave that to Glory as that's her department.

(I sneer and shake my head slightly)

The very fact of the matter is this… All four of you have your axes to grind and that's all well and good… But there is something to that old cliche about being careful what you wish for. You are all dreaming of this ending with some kind of justice served or whatever… Unfortunately I'm here to leave those dreams dead in the water, much like Selena's were after all her hefty promises. The Jackal's are going to reign SUPREME on Breakdown.

United WE stand..

Divided you … WILL… Fall.
[Image: jeNZaGV.png]

SCW Achievements

SCW Television Champion (x3)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Kandis (x4)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w David Helms (x2)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Jake Starr (x1)
SCW United States Champion (x1)
SCW Underground Champion (x2)
SCW World Heavyweight Champion (x1)
A Founding Member Of "The Connection"
A Founding Member Of "The Next Level"
Ranked 7th in the 2009 Taking Hold Of The Flame Battle Royal
Conquered The Thunderdome...and CHBK
Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By MInerva Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: Priscilla-Kellytumblr-ebd11135ce61991127...0-1280.gif]

(Click Title)
[Image: Minnie-EAW.gif]

Achievements:

-Coming Soon

Singles Record - | W - 45 | L - 09| D - 04|
Overall Record - | W - 58 | L -13| D - 06|

Worked with Jon on this one to make sure that we got this moment right.

Enjoy.

Ebdon Entertainment Presents
Christy Matthews Uncensored
Motherhood: Part Twenty-Seven
My World In Chaos [Part Two]
[Image: banner.jpg]
OOC: Thought to try this whole promo stuff out with a proper location and description I need to work on that might be a permanent thing going forward in the same location if either it's successful or you guys like the idea. Note for Olek: 3381 words without coding via wordcounter.net.

Konrad and his auntie arguing about things happening in and out of wrestling. Cologne, Germany. Sunday 1st August. (Off-Camera)

It had been a busy few days for Konrad since he came to Germany with donating toys, clothes and money to the chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel, due to the floods that happened in various places in Germany. All are primarily located in the West and South of Germany. The worst place to be hit that Konrad discovered was in Hagen, with many damaged homes, buildings, and workplaces ruined.

Cologne was very lucky not to be affected at all by the floods. It was very emotional for Konrad; he felt he did all he could do to help his country be saved, even removing pieces of damaged buildings as a worker. Konrad needed to relax on the Cuxhaven beach; yesterday was a nice break to get away from everything he had gone through.

However, today wasn't one of those days to relax as he's told to sit in a brown, rotted armchair with a few holes in that's rarely ever used in an old fashioned built house that his mother Ingrid lives in by herself. Ingrid shook her entire body, afraid of Konrad, wanting to hide from him because of how he reacted on the phone.

His auntie Elyse wasn't. She's ready to let bombs fly without providing a single thing for Konrad as he didn't deserve the treatment after the phone call that happened a few days before the Rise To Greatness PPV happened. Konrad looked directly into Elyse's eyes as she did with his.

Auntie Elyse: "What the fuck's wrong with you?"

Konrad Raab: "I'm thrilled; thank you very much, never been happier."

Auntie Elyse: "That's ridiculous. How can you be in a relationship with Minerva, a lady you're way too old for and not only that, you're love for blood and violence. Your behaviour sickens me, and your nephews are disgusted how you've broken into people's houses, torturing them, beating them out, and stolen cars."

Konrad Raab: "I already fucking told you why I've done things I had to do. The blood, the violence, all relating to shit I went through in my life in and out of wrestling. I let myself be beaten to shreds by dad, the school bullies and wrestlers. Minerva knocked sense into me."

Auntie Elyse: "Oh, and what's that?"

Because things were already so heated, due to the age of another lady in the room, Ingrid went upstairs and locked herself in the bedroom, staying well away from Konrad, knowing the past of her husband's violence. Konrad clinches his fist, not caring right now; it's his family member wanting to hit her.

Konrad Raab: "That I was fucking sugar coating on everything I said and done to other people. I was without my brutal honestly. On top of people claiming I was happy to be in SCW, not giving a fuck about anything, but to wrestle in the ring. It got fucking tiring. She also said my lack of killer instinct was holding me back; she was right there as well."

Auntie Elyse: "What a lot of bullshit. Clearly, from what it looks like, you've kicked her over the fucking curb, cheating on her with Minerva. What about Fizz, hm? How does she feel about all of this?"

Konrad Raab: "Fizz fucking controlled me throughout the entire relationship. You are too fucking stupid to realise she cheated on me. A former biker now turned wrestler, sent me pictures, videos and sound recordings of her having sex with another biker. All discovered months after she had the baby and way before I slept with Minerva. Do you think I was meant to fucking put up with that? Fuck you."

His eyes zeroed in on Elyse and put his hand right up Elyse's chest, breathing heavily in and out, resting his other fisted hand against the wall, licking his lips with a smile on his face, enjoying seeing Elyse see his angry side.

Auntie Elyse: "Oh, you think I'm scared of you, putting your hands on me, wanting to beat me up? All this proves is you're a little bitch. Minerva is the ugliest bitch I've ever..........."

Konrad immediately punched Elyse's face, even choking her against the wall with a smile on his face, enjoying treating his auntie with the amount of pain before he kneed her in her stomach hard. Konrad had no remorse for what he's done at all, but Elyse still showed no signs of emotion towards what Konrad did but to suffer in pain. Konrad backed up a bit, crouching on the floor, smirking.

Konrad Raab: "Did you enjoy that? I certainly did. Don't you fucking dare call her names because she's been the guardian of light to my career, waking me up with the bullshit I had to suffer all these years; nobody else wanted to help me with that."

Auntie Elyse: "You sick fuck. You are exactly as your mother said to me days before you came here, being exactly like your father, you are a psychopath. Doing everything he used to do, no wonder why you love seeing everyone suffer."

Konrad stood up on his two feet from crouching on the floor, glaring right towards her, still breathing in and out like he was going to lose control of himself.

Konrad Raab: "You was never there for me when my dad beat me; you watched it all go down. It's karma for standing there, doing nothing to protect me. Those Jackals, they are my brothers and sister as I call Kandis and the love of my life, aka my family."

Auntie Elyse: "You wait until you realise she's only using you for your money; she doesn't give a fuck about you or loves you. She made you this horrible piece of work because she wants you to do favours for her. Aww, is Konrad a cute doggy now?"

Konrad Raab: "Fuck you."

Konrad rushes towards Elyse and holds her by her throat against the pink flowers wallpaper near the window as he smiles, breathing in and out; hearing Konrad on the phone was like him in real life. He decides to let go of Elyse, dropping her to the floor as she coughs to gather her breath back from the anger Konrad shows, but still shows no sign of fear, more anger Konrad would do something like that to his family.

Auntie Elyse: "How I wish I sent you to jail after you nearly killed that man to death all those years ago, instead of having you hiding with me in Norway to get away from the police, making you suffer from the damage you've done. You're a rotten piece of garbage."

Konrad Raab: "Yes, I am, thank you very much for telling me something I didn't know. I wouldn't have cared if you sent me to jail for beating a man who wouldn't leave me alone. I would've got out anyway."

Both Konrad and Elyse took a small break as there was much intensity between Konrad and his auntie. Konrad wasn't anyway going to ask where his mother went; she's too old and afraid to deal with Konrad's outbursts. Konrad still smirks, still angry, but feeling a little better.

Auntie Elyse: "But there's no excuse for you to play into Minerva's plans into kidnapping a man from his wife with a baby on the way and defending Minerva to beat Peyton Rice down."

Konrad Raab: "Because her father neglected her and of course, being that my dad treated me like shit, I would've done the same thing if my high school bullies got into wrestling, enter in their home and beat the shit out of them, until they couldn't walk or live their lives as professional wrestlers anymore, but I guess that's how clueless you are with that. Not to forget, I was training her during the time I dated Fizz, so I knew Minerva way before last year."

Auntie Elyse: "Does it fucking matter what happened in Minerva's life? Of course, you stand by her because you see nothing wrong with her."

Konrad Raab: "She helped me like I helped her get her start in her career. I'm willing to pay her back for saving my life and saving the loveless relationship I was in with Fizz by agreeing to team with her and her friends, and they are great people, feeling I belong for once in wrestling. I did what I had to do to reach heights beyond what I could do because things I did before the Minerva match got me nowhere. If doing bad things gets me to the top, I'm willing to make that sacrifice."

For a brief moment, Elyse nodded at Konrad, which left Konrad questions more than answers as to why, but she got into it.

Auntie Elyse: "I understand that. I've been there, but I certainly didn't go and do things you did to be successful. I creatively came up with my ideas and turned out for the better. I sensed you had no fun, but this isn't how you improve wrestling by breaking people's legs and torturing them. You have to make changes if you aren't happy with anything creatively."

Konrad Raab: "Not to mention I got sick and tired of not having title matches on PPV events. Two thousand and sixteen was the last time I had a title shot on a PPV event, too fucking long ago and held my anger is far too much to the point that it was time to do something about it, so I sided myself with Minerva, before siding with The Jackals. Why? Because I was ignored and neglected as the nice guy, not just for title shots, but from every wrestler, treating me like a piece of shit, and I did nothing. Now I'm doing something about it, and you want me to sit back, using me like a doormat? Never again."

Auntie Elyse: "This isn't the way to solve problems."

Konrad Raab: "It is the only way."

They weren't going anywhere with the argument, so Elyse brings up a valid point that might have Konrad wake up to the mistakes he's making as if he didn't care.

Auntie Elyse: "Imagine your kids watching the things you do, and they act out, thinking it's alright to be angry and be a thug to beat everyone that says anything mean towards them. I don't believe you are a good father anymore because you're setting a bad example to them with your actions."

Konrad Raab: "Leave my kids out of this. They know what I do in wrestling is different to how I treat them. I see them every other week since they still live with Fizz, apart from my eldest son who wanted to wrestle, so he lives with me. They aren't fucking stupid like you."

Auntie Elyse: "That's it, I've had it with your bullshit because you don't seem to care about anything I've said to you. Congratulations on losing me because I don't want to speak to you ever again until you change your dangerous angry behaviour. Leave this house because I don't want to see your face that makes you fucking stupid. Good riddance, and don't come crying to me when I've been right about Minerva and those Jackal's cos I won't be there."

At least things could move on beyond his auntie like he ever was close to her, with Markus being the only guy in his family who understands Konrad so far. Konrad stomps away before putting his shoes and coat on, opens the door, slams it, and goes to the pub to have a few alcoholic drinks to make himself feel better. 

After leaving the pub two hours later, he urinated on the wall before heading home to get some sleep, before waking up to clear debris from the flood damage in Germany.

---------------------------------

Konrad's new wrestling videos home. Chicago, Illinois. Tuesday 7th September (On-Camera)

After he got back from Germany, Konrad found and brought a small abandoned home nobody wanted, perfect for his videos because of the smell of dead people with skeletons planted around the corners of the home and blood-covered everywhere. There were screams from out of nowhere which suited perfectly for Konrad. He sits on a chair in the middle of the empty room with the camera in front of him.

"What's The Iced Gimp doing here? Oh, that's right, I brought this place to fit in an environment that fits me you'll see permanently from now on. I embrace the smell of dead people with skeletons planted around the room and blood that's been here long before I brought this place. None of my opponents would stand or sit here for a single minute, especially with those screams."

Konrad closes his eyes and then opens them, clearing his throat.

"Oh, how predictable have you fucks been lately when every time we have matches, except for Glory, you stupid bandwagoners have to come and ruin everything for The Jackals. We love to provoke you weak, vulnerable fucks to the pain and suffering we love to give you. It's what we do, and it's made us very happy indeed. I respect Drake, Kandis and Tommy more than I ever did before because I will always have their back, and of course, I always had and will have Minerva's too. They are my family hood, and it's a force that makes us so dangerous and wild like a pack of dogs that will go out and beat the shit out of anyone without a care in the world."

Konrad smiles as he already covers himself a bit with red paint, but he imagines blood sitting in a tub next to him.

"Lucas, have you completely given up teaming with Chris Cannon? Because it seems you're kicking Chris Cannon to the kerb because he was vulnerable. You are pathetic, Lucas, acting nothing more than a fucking child. You always have been, and you're no hero yourself. At least we don't lie to ourselves with that. You want to bring back a team that's out of date once again, repeating your mistakes; go for it, but you're no saint. You're an egotistical piece of shit who does nothing but make jokes about me on Twitter like a fucking child you are. This is the reason I got angry in the first place because of shit like that. You got lucky, by the way, on beating Drake, but he won the war when he fucked you up badly, and I enjoy every minute of that.

Christy Matthews is just as weak as you are. I can't remember anything she's done in recent memory that's worth remembering. I love that you get involved in something that you had nothing to do with. Oh goodness, suddenly you care about Lucas being attacked and being buddies again. Last I checked, you guys were married and then divorced? Oh, what happened, did you two lose matches and get into violent fights? I suppose so. But nobody gave a damn about you, until now and you're going to pay the price for being fucking stupid to save your ex-husband you aren't even with anymore. What a silly little girl."

Rocking on the chair back and forth for a bit, still getting used to the environment, but loved it so far with a smirk on his face.

"Ah, Chris Cannon, how do you feel, knowing that Lucas has completely given up on you? He's kicked you to the curb to pick Christy Matthews instead. The supervillain has fallen to every single member of The Jackals. You only saved her because so you could unleash your violence on her, but you are a complete embarrassment now and putting shame on your wife and your unborn child. Being with Minerva has been the best thing I've ever done with my career because she awoke the beast inside me that needed letting out. Oh, and I loved seeing you bleed, and I got a piece of blood attached to the wall over there."

Konrad moved the camera and zoomed in on the flesh of Cannon's blood before turning the camera back to him.

"Oh, and the girl who claimed I'm incapable of solving problems on my own. For your information, you dumb fucking broad, if a team had the same goals as me, why would I turn down the offer to join The Jackals to have the same purpose as I wanted to do? That would've been fucking stupid. By the way, Minerva had nothing to do with me accepting your challenge; I did it because I wanted to do it. Also, the only way I solve my anger is by beating the fuck out of people in the ring. Do you know what's pathetic? You claimed to be the best in the world, but when you won the world title, you only held it for one day, showing how pathetic your statement is when you couldn't keep it more than a day, being an arrogant pig. How embarrassing, though you failed to live up to your expectations, that's continuing to this day.

Also, explain to the world what the fuck does sic semper tyrannis mean? It makes no fucking sense, and you've lost yourself since you lost a loved one in your life, having no set goals since your fucking disaster of an SCW World title run. Despite their respect for you, nobody else had the balls or the tits to step up to your open challenge. I did and enjoyed beating the shit out of you every single minute. I don't even care about the past on what wins and losses you had over me because that's the old Konrad that's now officially dead."

Konrad stands up and picks up the tub of red paint before pouring it all over himself, feeling the blood he's dripping down all over his body, before sitting down again towards the camera.

"The Jackals are only getting started on being everyone's worst fucking nightmare on all of us having the same goals we're all pissed off for. It turned out better for all of us because we were sick of being treated like pieces of shit's while you guys had everything given to you. We were ignored and neglected for what we wanted to do, so we've made most of your lives miserable, and we'll continue to with a ton of violence and pain as a way to push you to your extreme limits while I also collect fleshes of your blood too.

Because you can't stand the sight of The Jackals making ourselves more important than all of you have in your fucking careers. We are blood-hungry dogs that will fuck you up so bad that you'll be covered with blood, and we will fucking love it. We are a pack of wild Jackals that will take what's ours and do everything it takes to win this match. You have no chance to win because nobody remembers what Order Of Chaos was like as a team because it's been dead for years. But we're going to destroy them, sending Chris Cannon where he came from because of John Goddard, who's been a piss poor father to his daughter, thinking it was a good idea to bring his weak sorry ass back. 

Glory's someone I wanted to use as a toy to beat up with her beaten and broken body. Tomorrow night, you'll prepare to be fucked by The Jackals, pinning one of you pretenders for the three count because we are a better and well-rounded team with Kandis, Minerva and Drake being the future of wrestling. At the same time, Tommy and I are future Hall Of Famers and want our names to be known forever in SCW history, like Kandis, Minerva, and Drake will be."

Konrad laughs as he loves the smell of the dead bodies, blood and now red paint as he closes his eyes, imagining the screams of his opponents suffering in so much pain with broken bones, struggling to get up. Konrad opens his eyes to see the blood of four victims he faces from the other team before the cameras go black.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.