Selena Frost, Cid Turner & Purity Pixie vs Kandis, Ricky James & Ace Marshall
In what appears to be the new Silent Majority “war room”, Ricky James, Lucy Huckabee Sanders, and Rudy Powell sit around the table. Ricky looks just as bored as he was the last time the three met. Lucy looks especially annoyed by something. Rudy grins awkwardly as a waterfall of sweat pours off his forehead onto the stack of papers he holds in his moist hands.

Rudy: So, where were we?

LHS: Well, I know where Ricky was…

Lucy crosses her arms and glares at Ricky, who looks confused.

Ricky: Huh?

LHS: You know what I’m talking about, Ric.

Ricky: I mean, I’ve been to a lot of places. I know you guys like to control my every move but I am my own man…

LHS: Are you a man, Ric? What kind of man -

Lucy stops herself and tries to regain her composure. She takes a deep breath and rephrases. 

LHS: What were you doing with her, Ric?

Ricky plays dumb.

Ricky: With who? 

LHS: That….that little….that WHORE!

Ricky continues to play dumb, but Rudy interjects.

Rudy: COMMUNIST KANDIS, RIC! 

Ricky rolls his eyes as Rudy, his face looking like a rain-soaked apple, slams his fist down on the table. Ricky then looks at Lucy, who turns her head away from him. This was a very foreign sight for Ricky - a clearly jealous Lucy. There is no comforting touching today, or anything remotely close to the way Lucy had been showing Ricky mild affection in their previous meeting. Ricky’s “meeting” with Kandis clearly does not sit well with Lucy. Ricky attempts to reason with Rudy and Lucy.

Ricky: Rudy, first off, she’s not a Communist. Can we please drop that? Didn’t I embarrass you guys enough at the last Emergency Press Conference?

Rudy grinds his teeth in anger as he struggles to pull out a handkerchief to wipe his brow. Ricky turns to Lucy and tries to put his hand on her shoulder, but she pulls away, continuing to avoid eye contact.

Ricky: And Lucy, I assure you nothing happened. Yes Kandis...did her thing...but I’m above that. You know that. 

Lucy continues to look away from Ricky. It seems she has decided to give him the silent treatment. Rudy chimes in again.

Rudy: Ric, when are you gonna learn? You needed us to beat Gulag Gavin. And maybe you don’t realize it yet, but you’re gonna need our help with this Trios Tournament too. Do you not see the conspiracy against us???

Ricky puts his hands out and shrugs.

Rudy: They’re coming at us from all angles, Ric! First off - look who they stuck you with. COMMU-

Ricky: For the love of God Rudy can you stop saying everyone is a communist?

Rudy: Ric, you have no idea what communism is. I do. I fought in the Cold War, remember?

Ricky: Rudy the Cold War wasn’t -

Rudy: I FOUGHT FOR OUR FREEDOMS DAMNIT! IN THE COURTROOM! And I am not going to sit by and let this Cian O’LIAR character carry out Do Nothing D and Shady Sasha’s Canadian agenda here! Ric, look at your partners! You can’t trust em! And look at your opponents! Burnout Acid Trip Turner. STALINA FROST. STALINA, Ric. REMEMBER?

Ricky: I mean yes, that’s extremely tough competition. But it’s not a -

Rudy: They’re out to get ya, Ric! You better be prepared.

Ricky scoffs at Rudy and stands up.

Rudy: Where the hell are you going?!

Ricky: I’m done with this crap. If you want to go sue SCW or go look up Selena’s birth records, go ahead. I’m going to do what I need to do to get ready. And it starts with forming a bond with my teammates.

This statement gets Lucy’s attention. She slowly turns toward Ricky, and Ricky stares right back at her, as if he knew she was about to look at him.

Ricky: I’m not talking about Kandis, Lucy. Relax. I know what she’s about. That’s not what I’m about to do. 

Lucy finally decides to end the silent treatment.

Lucy: Sure, Ric. I saw the way she was looking at you.We all know you’re -

Ricky grabs Lucy’s hands and gets closer to her.

Ricky: Lucy, I assure you nothing is going to happen with us. I’m not talking about Kandis. It’s Ace I need to get more familiar with. 

Ricky slowly pulls away and heads out of the room. Lucy stares off blankly, unable to muster any words. Similarly, Rudy is too flustered to mutter anything either. 

Ricky goes off on his own without much of a fight from The Silent Majority. It’s unspoken common knowledge that as much as Lucy and Rudy like to think they are in control, they are actually relying on Ricky to keep themselves relevant. In Lucy’s case, she is relying on Ricky for much more, as she continues to stay at Ricky’s house with him. Lucy had begun to show Ricky affection for the first time since they met. While Ricky was wary of this, thinking it could just be a ploy as she continues to use him, it is always difficult for him to resist Lucy’s displays of affection. Ricky has always had feelings for Lucy, regardless of all the lies she has told him and the ways she has manipulated him.

Things were moving in a confusing but positive direction with Ricky and Lucy’s relationship. That was until Kandis’ interaction with Ricky shortly after Trios teams were announced. Even if Lucy’s displays of affection were not genuine, it does now appear she has at least some feelings for Ricky. Now that another woman is somewhat involved with Ricky, albeit Kandis, who would sleep her way through the entire SCW roster if it benefited her career, Lucy is extremely jealous. 

Ricky now finds himself in a somewhat awkward situation with two manipulative women. Unfortunately for Ricky, he has been easily manipulated. While Ricky seems to be getting his life back on track, he is still very naive and vulnerable to manipulation. Ricky wants to see the good in people, especially those whom he has slandered in the past. It is a blessing and a curse, and this will be even more apparent as Ricky attempts to “get to know” his other partner, Ace Marshall.

---------------------------------

Evening of October 20th, 2021
The Dirt Bar
Houston, Texas

Ricky James, a little out of his element, walks into a bar less than a mile from the Toyota Center, site of this week’s Breakdown. Ricky isn’t much of a bar guy. He drank with his neighbor Joe, but Ricky has distanced himself from Joe for quite some time. Ricky walks up to the bar, which isn’t too crowded, about half full. He finally gets the bartender’s attention after a few restless moments.

Ricky: Yes I’m looking for -

Ricky suddenly feels a hand on his shoulder. He turns and sees Ace Marshall , who takes a seat next to Ricky and places an almost finished glass of bourbon down on the bar. Ace looks at the bartender.

Ace: He’ll take one of these, on me.

The bartender nods and pours Ricky a glass of bourbon on the rocks. Ricky reluctantly puts the glass up to his face and takes a whiff.

Ricky: Whiskey?

Ace: Well, basically. Go ahead, drink it. It’ll loosen you up a bit.

Ricky shrugs and takes a swig of the drink. After an initial strong reaction to the taste, Ricky actually nods, enjoying the bourbon. It tasted much better than the cheap whiskey Ricky’s neighbor Joe drank, that was for sure. By the time Ricky takes another sip and puts his glass down, Ace has a brand new full drink in hand.

Ace: So what’s up, kid? I’m a little surprised you wanted to meet up here. I figured you’d be running around with that sweaty penguin and that little Puerto Rican chick.

Ricky laughs and takes another sip.

Ricky: Nah, I’m trying to avoid them. Well Rudy at least. Lucy, well I just -

Ricky stops himself. Ace can immediately tell by looking at Ricky that something is up. Ricky takes a big swig, finishing his drink, and puts the glass down. He then yells over to the bartender as if the place were crowded.

Ricky: Hey! Another one please! 

The bartender nods and pours Ricky a second. Ricky nods to thank him as he grabs his second drink. He then turns back to Ace.

Ricky: I don’t want to talk about them. That’s not why I came here. I want to focus on Trios. You’re the veteran, here. I figured we’d get to know each other a little, maybe strategize. You know? I’d love to hear some advice…

Ace laughs as he downs his second drink, or at least second drink since Ricky arrived. He places the empty glass down and almost on cue the bartender fills another one and hands the glass to Ace.

Ace: Advice on Trios, or advice on your personal life?

Ricky wants to immediately say Trios, but that doesn’t come out. Ricky, perhaps a little buzzed now, stumbles over his words a bit. The only coherent word Ricky can muster is “Lucy”.

Ace: Ahh, your little chica? You tap that yet? Of course you haven’t. I can see it on your face. You like her, don’t you? And you probably let that get in the way of pursuing other women. Ricky, you aren’t a virgin, are you?

Ricky begins to get defensive.

Ricky: Are you kidding me? I get plenty of women. As a matter of fact, our partner came onto me. 

Ace nearly spits out his drink. Ricky sees this as Ace making fun of him, and he angrily downs his second drink. Ricky’s glass falls over as he sloppily sets it down on the bar. He then turns to Ace with a bit more “confidence”.

Ricky: Yeah, Kandis wanted it. But I turned her down. 

Ace: Because you have feelings for the Puerto Rican chick.

Ricky: Lucy.

Ace: Yeah, whatever. 

Ricky, knowing Ace has figured him out, tries desperately to change the narrative.

Ricky: I mean, I still could do her. The offer is on the table. I just might.

Ace: I wouldn’t judge you if you did.

Ace struggles to keep a straight face, coughing uncomfortably into his fist. Ricky, feeling the effects of the alcohol, has difficulty keeping up with Ace. Ace sees Ricky struggling and tries to “comfort” Ricky.

Ace: If you want to make Lucy jealous and really care about keeping things on track, I don’t know man. You might just need to do an act of infidelity. Nothing gets a woman focused on her relationship and keeping it on track more than another woman.

Ricky pauses and takes in what Ace just said. He thinks about the way Lucy reacted to Kandis giving him attention, and realizes Ace is right on the money. He nods and turns to Ace, seeming to have gained trust in him. Suddenly, the easily manipulated Ricky begins to question everything Lucy, Rudy, and others have told him and turns to Ace for answers.

Ricky: Ace….I came here because I was told America is the greatest…

Ace: It is.

Ricky: But everything Rudy and Lucy say is a lie. They told me I’d be an American hero. I thought I would be a role model for young Americans. But I’m not. Look at me. I’m getting drunk. I’m cheating on my wife…

Ace cuts Ricky off.

Ace: Whoa, wife? And you STILL aren’t getting laid?

Ricky drops his head in shame. Ace again tries to “comfort” him.

Ace: Ricky, America is far more than just flags or being an immigrant. Being an American is about rebelling and doing whatever the hell you want. You’re not cheating on anyone. Because nothing in America is sacred beyond your right to tell your neighbors and the rest of the world to suck it. It’s the American Dream. It’s what I assume immigrants came here for. The right to choose and to choose poorly.

Ricky nods. Maybe it’s the bourbon. Maybe it’s just the fact that Ace is a sweet talker. But the combination of the two are completely selling Ricky on Ace. 

Ricky: You know what, Ace? You’re a good dude.

Ace: I’m a model fucking citizen, Ric.

Ace puts down another empty glass and grabs a new one from the bartender. Ricky looks amazed at Ace’s ability to put down alcohol. Ace signals for the bartender to give Ricky a refill. Ricky reluctantly accepts, but noticeably slows down drinking compared to Ace, who has lapped him on drinks multiple times by now. Ricky looks around and has a sudden change of emotion, as he begins to doubt himself.

Ricky: You know something, Ace? I’m messed up, man.

Ace: Bourbon isn’t for everyone, bud. Would you like a Bud Light or a hard seltzer?

Ricky: No, I mean with life, man. I just, I don’t know anymore. I don’t know what to believe. I thought I was doing everything right, but it was wrong. Then I thought I changed for the better, but I- I don’t know. I don’t like where I’m at right now.

Ace: Well you should. You’re teaming with the greatest Trios competitor of all time. You’re a lucky man, Ricky.

Ricky: I don’t know if I want to do this….I mean you seem like a great guy, but I don’t know if I want to keep going with this. Especially the Kandis thing. I just -

Ace: Why did you come to SCW, Ricky? Don’t you want to make a name for yourself? This is your chance. Ricky, the world is yours. Of course, I am selling this pitch because I want Trios! You’ve seen first hand what those contracts can do. We were there side by side. Think of the possibilities, you could make whatever you want.

Ricky starts to regain his confidence a bit.

Ricky: I’d love to get my hands on that Rudy Powell in the ring…

Ace: Uh...maybe something else but that’s a start. You know you can challenge for any title you want if we win, right?

Ricky: I’m not sure I know what I want. 

Ace: Just think about it, man. You could do whatever you want. You could be a cuck like David Helms and give your own opportunity away to others. Or you could be like me and just cause complete chaos. The choice is yours, Ricky. Remember that. Winning Trios is just like being an American. You make of it what you want. Remember that, Ricky. You’re in control.

Ace pats Ricky on the back as Ricky continues to contemplate. Ace throws some cash down on the bar to cover the drinks and starts to make his way out.

Ace: If you want to continue this talk, I’m heading across the street. 

Ricky: I don’t know if I can handle any more….

Ace: The night is young, Ricky. But you do you. Make of it what you want. I’ll see you tonight or tomorrow. The choice is yours.

Ace gives Ricky another pat on the back and leaves the bar. Ricky waves and then turns back to his drink. He gives it a look before grabbing it and chugging. From this moment on, the rest of the night becomes a complete blur to Ricky.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Early morning hours of October 21st, 2021
Houston, TX

An extremely groggy Ricky James suddenly awakens and frantically looks around. Ricky is on a mattress with no sheets in what appears to be a completely abandoned and unoccupied building. Ricky has a pounding headache unlike anything he has ever experienced. He takes one more look around the room, confused, before letting out a groan and dropping his head back down on the mattress.

Ricky’s mind begins to race. Where is he? What time is it? What DAY is it? Ricky begins to try to piece together his last memories. 

“Okay, I got to Houston, I remember that. I checked into my hotel. I met up with Ace Marshall. We had a few drinks. Wait, I had a few drinks with Ace Marshall? That doesn’t sound like me. It doesn’t really sound like him either. I mean, a guy like him associating himself with a guy like me. I’m cool and all, but Ace Marshall is one of the biggest stars in SCW. I’d like to think I’ll be there one day. Maybe sooner rather than later. Trios is coming up.

Shit. Trios. That’s why I met with Ace. What did he tell me again? I feel like he gave me some advice. I don’t know. I hope I didn’t embarrass myself. Either way, Ace is a hell of a partner to have. Possibly the best. It is Trios, after all. And Kandis. She may not be Ace when it comes to singles matches but she’s one hell of a tag team competitor. There aren’t many others out there right now that have done what she has done in the tag division.

KANDIS! Oh man, she came onto me. What’s her deal with that? What does she want? Can I trust her? What is she after? Lucy’s mad at me because of her. Is all of this just going to be more trouble than it’s worth?

No. It’s not about that. It’s Trios. It’s about getting the opportunity of a lifetime. An open ended opportunity. You make of it what you want. It could be anything. That’s right, Ace told me that. That’s what he was telling me. Shit, I could be challenging for the World Championship in less than a year. That’s unbelievable. Incredible.

Can I trust my partners? Ace wouldn’t lie to me, would he? What are Kandis’ motives? No, Ricky. Don’t worry about that crap. They have the same goal as you. I’ve seen them both in the ring. They’ll do whatever it takes to win. I remember having that mindset coming into SCW. That’s Rudy and Lucy’s philosophy too.

Rudy and Lucy. Shit. Are Ace and Kandis another Rudy and Lucy? No. Ace isn’t a fat slob. And Kandis definitely isn’t Lucy. These are competitors. They can actually help me in the ring. That is if I can trust them. STOP! Stop worrying about that. Ace and Kandis are my partners. They’re going to try to win. 

It’ll be tough, though. We’re up against arguably the favorites for the tournament. I don’t know how this team is so stacked. The top two in SCW right now, together on one team. Cid Turner and my old friend Selena Frost. How ironic. Rudy and Lucy were obsessed with her even though I had no dealings with her. Now that I’ve distanced myself from them, I find myself facing the Snow Queen herself. How is that fair? Cid Turner and Selena Frost on the same team? If I didn’t know any better, I’d say it’s a conspir-

Hahaha. That’s not me anymore. I have to look at the positives - this will likely be the main event match. It’s absolutely star studded. Shit. This is really it. My chance to main event a show. Cid Turner, Selena Frost, and Purity Pixie - can’t forget about her, the wild card in all of this. Ace Marshall, Kandis, and Ricky James. That’s actually a pretty big deal. This is my chance. My chance to finally main event. 

But it’s even more than that. I gotta stay focused on the end goal - winning Trios and earning that shot. Whenever I want. I watched Ace Marshall create chaos last year. ‘Create chaos’ - yeah, I remember him saying that. And my old friend David Helms, who was gracious enough to share his opportunity with me. Oh, David Helms. I should really apologize to him, too.

But this is about me. My opportunity. If we win Trios, I can control my own destiny. My first chance to have some control over my life. Wow. This really is the American Dream, isn’t it? THIS is what Ace was talking about. 

It won’t be easy. It’ll likely be my toughest test yet in SCW. We are up against SCW legends. But as much as they have done collectively, this isn’t about them. They have had their chances. Numerous times. This is about Ricky James achieving his dream.

That has always been what my career has been about. I came here for a reason. I had a goal - no, a dream. At Breakdown I take the biggest step yet toward achieving that AMERICAN dream.

Ricky sits up again.

Ricky: Now I just need to find out where the fuck I am….
[Image: QEi4Ejt.png]

1x SCW Television Champion

Wins:12 (Jobber, Jobber, Derek Adonis, Konrad Raab, Blake Mason, Tommy Valentine, Kelsai Adamson-Mason [TV Title win], Jay Gold [title defense], Maria Salvatore [title defense], Ace Marshall [via DQ], Gavin Taylor, Cid Turner/Selena Frost/Purity Pixie [w/Ace and Kandis, Trios 2021, pinned Purity])

Losses: 8 (Gavin/Powers, Jay Gold, Asher Hayes, Last Laugh 2020 Battle Royal [Last eliminated by Asher Hayes], Crystal Zdunich [TV Title loss], Retribution 2021 Scaffold Scramble, RTG 2021 TLC Match for Adrenaline Title, UA 2021 EC for Adrenaline Title)
Season 2 / Episode 8 / Unexpected Company - Part 2

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2021
At The Gulf Coast

A little mist has set in and the drops of it that do fall from the skies above do awaken Polly Pingotti from slumber.  She looks up and it seems that the mist is refreshing her.  She stretches her arms to the sky and then remembers that she is not here alone.  Polly looks to her left and there he still is, sleeping.  She sees this as an opportunity to start the day ahead of him.  She heads back for the car, taking the car key with her.  At the car she goes directly for her luggage.  As carefully and quietly as possible she unzips it and pulls out the clothing that she wants to wear for the day, opting to go for a more playful outfit oddly enough, that being a short white frilly skirt and a plain pink strapless tube top.  Polly does shiver a little, but she seems okay after she does so.  She uses the same quiet care to close the car door back up, as to not wake her companion.  Polly then slips off and gets changed, even making it back before Peter is able to wake up.  Seeing him still asleep she heads down to the little bit of sand that is in the area where they have set up camp.  She steps into the waters, which are a bit calmer than last night and immediately closes her eyes.

Polly:  “Mmm, that feels nice.  It’s too bad that life can’t just always be like this.  Just to be somewhere quiet, being able to think, being able to breathe.  I know this can’t last forever.”

Peter:  “Unfortunately not.”

Polly turns to see Peter standing there.  Upon seeing Polly’s outfit of choice, Peter shows that he is clearly more attracted to her than ever before.  He takes the walk closer to her, until he is within a few feet of her.

Polly:  “It sucks.  I mean, you don’t suck.  You were there for me last night.  I trusted you, and you came through.  I was wrong about you.  I hope you can forgive me for being so paranoid.”

Polly partially turns away from him, harvesting an agitated look on her face.  Not agitation towards him, but to herself.  This is when Peter makes the gesture.  He gently places his right hand on her bare right shoulder, which gets her to turn her head to look at him.

Peter:  “I understand and of course I forgive you.  No one should have to face what you’re facing, but it obviously hasn’t been all fruit and cake for me either.  How would you feel Polly if you came to learn that one of your parents was a stalker?  I mean, I’m not like him, nor do I ever want to be like him, but just imagine that.  I’m not in an easy position either.”

Polly:  “Yeah.”

Polly puts her head down some.  Peter removes his hand from her shoulder, only to use the same hand to lift her chin so he can look into her eyes.  Polly doesn’t push him away or anything, instead just telling him exactly what’s on her obviously extremely full mind.

Polly:  “I guess we can um… um… work through it, together.”

Peter:  “I would like that.”

Polly:  “Me too.”

He pulls his right hand back and the two just find themselves gazing once again into each other’s eyes, this time for quite some time.  It’s Polly that pulls out of their trance first.

Polly:  “Do you think we should probably get going?  I mean Thursday night is tomorrow night and all.”

Peter:  “If you’re with SCW, you aren’t scheduled to compete.  I didn’t see your name in the Trios Tournament.  In fact, I haven’t seen your name at all lately.  Are you just taking a back seat right now backstage, just trying to lay low?”

Polly almost freezes, but then responds.

Polly:  “You could say that.  Um…”

Polly takes one step forward, joining Peter back on dry land.  She takes another one to head towards the car, but he stops her.

Peter:  “Polly, is there something you’re not telling me?”

Polly:  “I’m sorry Peter, I can’t.  Look, the time with you has been nice, but as far as wrestling goes, you will just have to trust me.  I love to wrestle.  I can’t let it go.”

Peter:  “I don’t expect you to.  The problem is he doesn’t expect you to stop either.  You’re in danger staying with SCW.”

She goes around him, heading back closer to the car.  He comes after her, at the same pace she is moving.

Polly:  “I’m not.  I can handle myself.”

Peter:  “Can you?  What if he gets to you and I’m not around to stop him?”

Polly suddenly stops and just looks annoyed now, getting him to stop as well.  She turns right around and saunters right up to him, getting right in close, so they are almost nose to nose, despite him being a little taller than her.

Polly:  “That’s not the question.  The question is will he be able to stop her?”

Peter looks very confused now.

Peter:  “Who?  Polly, you’re scaring me.  What’s going on?”

She looks up towards the sky and her normal green eyes turn darker.  And then she gazes hard into Peter’s eyes.

Purity:  “Me.  And besides, you’re around, just in case I need it.  What I could really use right now though Peter, as we head back to Houston, is to make sure that your intentions remain pure.  Then you’ll have what I know you want… me.”

Peter is growing more and more nervous.

Peter:  “Polly?  Are you okay?”

Purity:  “Oh I’m fine.  Come on.  Let’s go.”

She looks up into the sky one more time and when she is again looking back at Peter, the dark glazed eyes are gone.  She looks unsure of herself.

Polly:  “Um, yeah.”

She takes him by the hand and the two head back to the car.  Peter seems to try and shake off what just happened, but it’s clearly on his mind, as it is Polly’s as well.  Peter gets back into the driver’s seat as Polly takes the front passenger seat.  The two buckle in and begin the ride back to Downtown Houston, back to what the future holds.

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2021
Downtown Houston

This is where it could all go down.  Knowing full well that Polly always used to love making herself heard, Mr. Compton has been checking out every single big area of the city this morning, again though with no luck.  Little does he know that his catch of the day is inching closer and closer to the city at this very moment.  As for him, right now he has returned back to the Toyota Center, figuring he would just now wait her out.

Mr. Compton:  “She has to come around eventually.  I can’t believe SCW hasn’t been letting her compete though.  It just goes to show how much of a loser she truly is.  Though then again, she’s probably just hiding in the backstage area, not wanting me to see her on television and whatnot.  I have to get in there.  I have to find out where she is.  You’re coming home with me Polly, today.”

He stands up, brushes himself off, and goes to enter the Toyota Center.  He is stopped by a guard at the door that advises him to put his mask on before entering the facility.  He rolls his eyes but obliges to this request.  Once inside he roams the hallways, of course with his search coming up empty.  Yet he still sticks around inside the building, all the way until the time that Peter and Polly pull into one of the parking areas for the place.  The moment Peter puts the car in park, Polly faces him to tell him something.

Polly:  “Hey um, I want to explain myself for what happened back there.  Now isn’t the time though.  Um, also, I want to go in alone.”

Peter:  “What if he’s here?  I don’t want you risking your life of freedom, only to end up back in his captivity.”

Polly reaches out and places her left hand on his right shoulder.

Polly:  “Hey, I’ll tell you what.  I’ll call you when I’m safely inside and taking care of the business I need to take care of.  If you don’t hear from me in ten minutes, by all means, come in.  Does that sound fair to you?”

Peter:  “Yes but…”

Polly:  “What is it?”

He delays a little, but can see that she is basically demanding an answer, without saying so.

Peter:  “I don’t want to lose you Polly.  I already know the feeling with you being missing for months now, and it’s not a good feeling.  Last night and this morning with you is the best I have felt in a long, long time.”

Polly again finds herself gazing into his eyes that look oh so truthful.  She smiles, the first REAL smile from her in a long, long time.

Polly:  “Really?  Despite how I’ve treated you?  Peter, I um…”

Peter:  “Polly, I…”

They both lean in towards one another and close their eyes before touching lips.  It’s only for a few seconds, but the look in both of their eyes when they disconnect is unmistakable.  Peter looks more nervous now, but Polly softly utters words to him.

Polly:  “I’ll be okay.  Thank you, for everything.”

Polly pulls back away and steps out of Peter’s car.  He gets out as well and beats her to her luggage bag.  He pulls it out of the car for her.  She then takes the handle and gives him one last good look before she enters the Toyota Center.  He watches her go, clearly hoping this isn’t the last time he sees her or hears from her.

Polly does look around with care as she walks down the current corridor she is in.  She does eventually find the staircase that leads down to where the SCW roster will be housed for tomorrow night in the locker rooms.  She looks around and eventually does find the designated area that she has been assigned to.  Quietly she pops into the room and immediately locks the door.  She looks around the entire perimeter of the room.  Finding no one in sight she heaves a heavy sigh of relief, but then she thinks to herself.

Polly:  “The bathroom.  I better check it.  Who knows.”

That’s what she does.  Again she finds no one.  Once inside she locks the door and just sinks down all the way, until her cute butt touches the floor.  She looks forward for a few moments before taking off her tube top, followed by her skirt, followed by her panties, and followed by her sandals.  She stares at the shower lovingly and heads right for it.  As she turns the faucet on she remembers that she should call Peter who is waiting outside, just to let him know that she is safe and sound.  She grabs her cell phone from the side pocket of her luggage and calls him up, but speaks quietly, just in case if anyone is somehow eavesdropping.

Polly:  “Hey Peter, I’m fine.  I made it inside and I’m where I’m supposed to be.  Again, thank you so much.  Definitely feel free to hang around if you want to.”

Peter:  “I will.  It sounds like tomorrow night will be very interesting.  I guess you just have some backstage work to do for them, probably as per usual?”

Polly:  “Yeah.  I better run.  Our new boss Cian, I kinda have something that I need to get to him pretty fast.”

Peter:  “Okay.  I’ll go get something to eat or something.  Hopefully I’ll see you later Polly?”

Polly:  “You will.  Bye.”

Peter:  “Bye.”

Polly hangs up her end of the call and then hastily gets into the shower, clearly wanting the water to rain down on her.  That it does, until she chooses to end her shower, feeling she is clean as she is going to get.  She steps out and dons a big white towel that is on the nearby rack.  Her eyes dance back to her cell phone, knowing full well that it’s time to take care of business.  She doesn’t wait for her hair or body to fully dry, but she does unzip her large bag of luggage and pulls out her Purity Pixie mask.  The moment it’s on her, she arrives.

Purity slumps down again, only this time along the far wall of the bathroom.  She immediately heads to the website where she has left all of her previously recorded promo videos for SCW.  This is where this one will go too.  She hits the record button and is ready to face the world.

Purity:  “Well, here we are, on the cusp of the 2021 SCW Trios Tournament.  I’ll admit it.  It’s been a rough past two outings for me.  Despite not being pinned or tapping out or anything like that, I have been unable to dispatch of bullies that seriously do need to get a grip and get a taste of that slice of humble pie that they so rightfully deserve.  Lo and behold both times Katie Steward just simply… gave up.  I wanted her to succeed, but she just doesn’t have it in her anymore.  It will show even more in the Trios Tournament as she will undoubtedly let Crystal and Autumn down.  It’s sad because that team does have potential.  Definitely the same as the team I find myself on.  And yeah, I know, I’m the green one of the trio.  Not because I have green eyes, but because I’m the youngest.”

“Make no mistake about it though.  I may seem like a young rookie that’s wet behind the ears to everybody, but I’m going to compete beyond my years tomorrow night in this tournament.  You don’t see me crying about having had to compete in back to back fatal fourway matches.  I’m not like Holly Adams.  I don’t cry when things don’t go my way.  Life isn’t like that.  Life at any time can serve you lemons.  You just have to deal with it and deal it right back!  That’s what I’ve learned and trust me, one of these days Holly Adams will get what she has coming to her.  It’s the same with Tsunami and Martin Howe.  Heck, you never know, I might get to be a part of the team that gets to do something about both Holly and Tsunami in this tournament too.  But that’s in the future.  I’m here before you tonight ready to take on our first challenge in the form of Kandis, Ricky James, and a prior Trios Tournament Winner, Ace Marshall.”

Purity pauses and sighs, actually looking not all that impressed.

Purity:  “And everyone thinks Selena, Cid, and I won’t be able to co-exist.  I mean I get it, Selena and Cid have been battling over the SCW World Championship.  But they are both professionals and when it comes down to it, they both have what it takes to swallow their pride so we can win as a trio.  Battles over championships can come later.  Hopefully they will both see that.  Especially you Selena.  You have what it takes to get to the top again, and this tournament is the perfect way to do just that.  I’ll put it simple.  I like you.  I like what you and several here in SCW stand for.  You have never cheap-shotted your way to the top.  You have never stepped on others and then stuck your tongue out to go “nah nah” like a little kid either.  You have never been a bully and well, I’m inspired by you.  Inspired, not starstruck.  As much as everybody out there thinks I won’t be able to keep up with the main-eventers of SCW like you and Cid, I’m ready to prove myself worthy of being on the same team as the two of you, starting tomorrow night.”

“Notice how I said “starting”.  I have no intention of losing this chance for the three of us.  I’m deemed the weak link, but I don’t see myself as such.  Our trio, when you look at all three of us, has no weak link.  We have and can all succeed in getting what we truly want, and what I want tomorrow night is to be on the winning side.  I sure as heck stand a better chance with the two of you instead of the three that we find ourselves up against here in Houston.”

Purity rolls her eyes as some water droplets continue to drop off her shoulders and onto the pure white towel that wraps her up.

Purity:  “If I had to be on the same team with Ricky James, I honestly don’t know what to think of that situation.  He has shown in the past that when it comes down to it, he could easily slip back to his life of propaganda and slander.  Yet Kandis, his own teammate, has the gall to actually say that Ricky is real and that I’m not, just because I wear a mask?  Uh… Ricky has a mask too that he’s been seen to be obsessed with before.  And she said it herself, she too wears a mask when she feels like it, just to be one of Minerva’s good little puppets.”

“Anyways, Ricky, I wouldn’t take what either Kandis or Ace tell you as gospel.  They may be your teammates tomorrow night, but they have definitely been at one another’s throats, just like my two teammates have been.  You and I, we are in the same kind of awkward situation.  The only thing is Ace is well… Ace, and Kandis just is here flaunting herself to the highest bidder.  That’s how she wants to be relevant.  That’s on her.  For you, it doesn’t need to be like that.  You have some talent in you and I hope you use it in the right way.  Lately you have.  We will see whether or not you can keep it up in this rough, rough world.”

“As far as you go Kandis, I shouldn’t even bring up the word rough.  It just makes my skin crawl to know how you are.  You say that you are real and that I’m fake, but here’s the thing.  I’m wearing a mask for a DAMN good reason!  It has nothing to do with you or anyone else on the roster.  Let me deal with my own problems and perhaps you should deal with yours.  Trust me, you have no idea what it would be like if you had to walk a mile in my shoes.  Yeah, yeah, I know, you’ll be all like “I’m glad I don’t have to.  I love being Kandis.  I have a big ass.  Look at me.  I should be an SCW World Tag Team Champion with my boytoy Tommy right now, just because I’m Kandis”.  Spare us the grief and actually you know… just compete to the best of your ability tomorrow night.  That is what it’s going to take for you and the rest of your trio to actually succeed.  Don’t worry about looking good.  Hell don’t even worry about kicking ass.  Don’t worry about trying to say that you are more real than myself, Cid, and Selena.  Because at the end of the day, talk is cheap.  I’m ready to walk the walk.  Hell, I have a feeling I may have to do that today too.  But that's none of your concern."

"Nor is it yours, Ace.  I honestly don't even know what to say about you.  I mean you've been on top before and you've won this exact tournament before.  You know how to cause chaos and do pretty much whatever you want.  So what is little me, Purity Pixie, going to do about it?"

"I'll tell you what.  I'm going to let the chips fall where they may when it comes to you.  Yeah you're an SCW great and whatnot, but let us all see if you can truly take Kandis and Ricky James to the Promised Land that you've been to before.  I'm going to do whatever I have to do to make sure that the three of you don't make it past Houston, as far as the Trios Tournament is concerned."

"Anyways, I have other business to tend to, and it needs to be taken care of now.  I can sense that someone is here.  I can sense I'm about to face something I have wanted to do for quite some time.  As for this tournament, Selena, Cid, I'm ready for tomorrow night, and I'm going to my damnedest to not let you down!"

Purity ends her recording and actually opens the door to the bathroom.  She heads stomping right to the front of the main room she is currently now in.  This is when she hears a knock on the door.  She actually does answer it, despite the chance that it could be Mr. Compton.  When she opens the door, it is.

Purity's green eyes glaze over and since the towel is securely wrapped around her, she has her fists ready to fight him.

Mr. Compton:  "Wait a minute.  I've seen you before.  In Denver.  But it can't be."

Purity:  "Oh but it is.  And you're about to get EXACTLY what you deserve, BITCH!!!"

With that Purity Pixie takes a step into her future, shocking Mr. Compton by punching him right in the face, before low blowing him right in the crotch.  He falls back outside the door.  Purity relooks the door and gleefully saunters back to the bathroom.

Purity:  "There you go Polly.  Problem solved, at least for now..."

Purity lets her towel go now and goes to get dressed in her usual ring gear.  She is ready now.  Ready for the Trios Tournament to begin.