Gimmick Battle Royal
“Get me some of that crazy shit”

He says that to me making me think maybe I’ve been typecasted as his crazy shit guy. Oh by the way it’s me Dillusion not making a glorious return or anything. Ive been here the whole time earning my pay check behind the scenes not getting staples driven into my forehead like the old days or any of that fun dealing with the talent telling them who their facing this week giving advice to when asked or just avoiding the boss by hiding in catering when ever he’s in one of his moods.

So I’m told rise to greatness I got to get some bodies for the gimmick battle royal so most self respecting wrestlers give me an answer like I’d rather go to the dentist and or needles stuck in there eyes fun stuff like that

So what I needed to get the crazy people that love going to the dentist that like to get bowling balls thrown at their groin. That don’t want this yo be the door that leads the to some grand championship this is a pay day for the freaks the outcasts the people that don’t exactly color in the lines.

My people or what is believed to my people no my people. I keep it calm most days good and medicated to get a pay check but there’s days where things creep in thoughts creep in and with a mission like this to gather some freaks some monsters from scws past that just might be what I need.

Does speed still have that cat? Is speed still even alive I haven’t heard from him in a long time so who knows maybe I can just go to a pet store? No that’s not genuine. Mr d asks me to get him but I refuse he and I did not leave on the best terms mainly we had been in an intense game of who can kill the other and that just upped my paranoia and the worst part is most people don’t think an inatimate object can try to kill you but he has he’s been out to get me since the Albuquerque incident.

The chime of a bell is heard.

I enter the store it she had left the business years ago but maybe she had some ideas of who I could get to join this little parade of macabre

“Wasn’t expecting to see you here for another week”

I look to see the woman at the counter Katelyn Buehler she doesn’t look a whole lot different than how she did last the wrestling world saw her out side of the front portion of her hair dyed blonde kind of hanging at each side of her face like drapes, she wears a black hoodie and a shirt with mystique and destiny from the xmen comics beneath it.

Dillusion: yea it’s a work thing.

Katelyn: before you ask nope

Dillusion: what I didn’t ask yet

Katelyn: you're recruiting for that gimmick battle royal aren’t you?

Dillusion: yes but-

Katelyn: a) I didn’t really have a gimmick and b)…

Katelyn stands up and points to her stomach which is protruding out from the bottom of the shirt making it quite obvious she is very pregnant.

Dillusion: we’ll I guess no slut empress

Katelyn yea I’m a little bit past that dilly and not something I want my kids seeing

Dillusion fair enough but do you know any one that fits the bill like a 7 foot tall bag lady a dude that dresses like a robotic giraffe I’m not being pickie here.

Katelyn: I run a comic store...not some sort of freak show. Do you think i just have random insane characters just hanging around why dont you just toss your gnome friend into the mix.

Dillusion: He isnt no friend of mine  he...he tried to kill me.

Katelyn: Ok....

She says obviously not believeing me.

Dillusion: Nots not the point he is a no I cant get him no it wouldnt be good...no no not good at again.

Katelyn: Well Actually I do have some one...that er...is aro-

"SUPREEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEE POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Bellows a giantic Voice and out of nowhere appears the monster of a man the mammoth himself Mitch Doogan standing at over seven feet tall and having Hands the size of uncooked hams or GARBAGE CAN LIDS! Bah gawd he has garbage can lid hands! BAH Gawd...sorry....

Dillusion: Well that certainly will do...

Mitch Doogan stares at his hands briefing heavily. He shakes his head looking at them like they are the most insane thing in the world.

Doogan: These hands...They will be in your battle royal...And they will show all of S...Cee Dubya SUPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POOOOOOOOOOOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Dillusion: So...thats a start. But I have more work to do. 

-Fin-

-Enter.....MITCH DOOGAN!-

Messages In This Thread
Gimmick Battle Royal - by supremecw - 07-09-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Corner G - 07-10-2022, 10:08 AM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Braddock - 07-15-2022, 02:19 PM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Braddock - 07-18-2022, 09:16 AM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Ducky - 07-18-2022, 08:04 PM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Ricky James - 07-19-2022, 01:28 PM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Lt. Erect - 07-21-2022, 12:59 AM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by The Matt - 07-21-2022, 08:53 AM
A Freeform Poem - by fullMETAL - 07-24-2022, 12:51 AM