Gimmick Battle Royal
[Image: bayley-dancing.gif]

Oh.

MY.

GOSH!!!

It has been soooo long since the last time I was able to show my emotions for you all!  What have I been doing?  What places have I visited?  Have I stayed true to myself by keeping on smiling?

I've been doing just fine.  I mean I'm happy.  Shy  Nothing is new there.  The last time around I know I had to see the doctors because they wondered why I was so happy and beaming with smiles all the time.  They tried to make me think about bad situations and what I would do if I encountered all of the Negative Nancy folks that are out there.  But I did my best Ebenezer Scrooge impression and said bah humbug to all that nonsense!  I mean there are a lot of bad things that happen but if you just sit there and harp on them, you have no room to be happy and smiling and carefree!  That's what I have been doing.  Being carefree!!!   Shy

Where have I visited while I have been away for these few years?  I wish I could say I was overseas and everything, but nah, I've stayed right here in the States.  It's okay though.  I most definitely got out and about a lot, even during the peak of COVID.  Despite having to keep to myself, I smiled from a distance, even when I had to wear a mask, I made sure my smile could be felt.  So um, I guess that answers the third question.  Through it all, I have been smiling even brighter than I was before!  Smile

Aaaaaaaanywaaaaaays.  Oooh, saying that makes me wonder if Lenne Perez will ever show back up around here.  Aaaaaaanywaaaays, I can't pass this opportunity up to appear at Rise to Greatness.  I just can't!  I know there is quite a bit of bad blood amongst most of the roster, so for all you fans out there, this battle royal that a lot of us will be competing in will be fun!  I'm licking my chops just thinking about it!  Tongue  

Being I'm still quite cute despite being a few years older now, I bet several of you guys in this will be drooling.  But hey, that's okay.  I wouldn't mind teaming up with you to get rid of anybody that wants to just be negative in this thing.  This is supposed to be fun and golly I'm going to have FUN!  Sure there will be some of you in there that will be all serious and even a couple of you that will want to throw me around like a rag doll, but just remember, heart on my sleeve.  Heart  I shouldn't be seen as a physical threat, but mentally I can go and take everything you have to offer on the chin and keep on ticking.  That's just who I am.

Maybe you will all see me as still certified, bona fide crazy.  And maybe all of you newer people to SCW will see me as just annoying.  That's fine.  I'm not going to change and conform just if something bad happens.  I never have before and I won't be starting now.  This weekend I'm showing up, heading to that ring with a smile on my face, and then whatever happens, happens.  And you know what?  Maybe if I like one of you out there, I'll ask you out.  I've never really had a proper date.  Even if you have trash can lid hands or are buff like Sloth, I'm willing to at least test the waters and see what comes of it.  That's really and truly what Rise to Greatness weekend is all about.  You never know what could happen.  Even if you lose, you might just go home a winner in a different way, in a way that you didn't expect.  Wink

That's one of the many reasons for why I'm SOOOOO happy at this very moment!  And well guys, and you too ladies, to everyone out there, I'm Therapeutica Smiley and I'm going to do whatever I can to make my smile and positive attitude contagious.  If I can even get myself to rub off on ONE person this weekend?  For me, that's a BIIIIIIIG win!!! Smile

Until then ladies and gentlemen, just remember, smile therapy is about to be in session!

Hugs and kisses from your girl right here!  Blush

Messages In This Thread
Gimmick Battle Royal - by supremecw - 07-09-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Corner G - 07-10-2022, 10:08 AM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Braddock - 07-15-2022, 02:19 PM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Braddock - 07-18-2022, 09:16 AM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Ducky - 07-18-2022, 08:04 PM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Ricky James - 07-19-2022, 01:28 PM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Lt. Erect - 07-21-2022, 12:59 AM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by The Matt - 07-21-2022, 08:53 AM
A Freeform Poem - by fullMETAL - 07-24-2022, 12:51 AM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Executioner - 07-27-2022, 01:48 PM