Gimmick Battle Royal
#OOC Ok as promised before bed tonight, the man, the myth, the legend....LITTLE D! God help us all. (For the that want to know how this kid came about ask Olek/ or Cid) Anyway, lets have fun everyone!

Lions and Tigers and Bears Ain’t Shit!

Looking around the current environment, it is realized that what we are inside right now is not a normal house. Actually, it is not a house at all. We are live, right on the streets, the mean streets of Winnipeg in the night. Coming into view of the camera is a balding, middle aged, white man with a pronounced beer gut. As this man comes closer to the camera we realize that we, the fans of Supreme Championship Wrestling recognize this man as the manager of the newest roster member Little D, Chainz. Once again wearing all black leather gear that he was wearing in the first promo, Chainz cleans off a window sill before sitting a 1980’s style boombox up and then pushing a button. It can be assumed that was the “PLAY” button as rap music in the form of “No Tears”, a true rap classic from Scarface, is blaring.

“I've got my pistol point cocked
Ring-a-ling shots non stop until i see your monkey ass drop
And let your homies know who done it
Cause when it comes to this gangsta shit you mother fuckers know who run it”

Chainz hits a button again, the music stops, and now coming into view as the camera is panning, way, way down is Little D, who is also in all black leather and it looks like he wants to speak for himself this time. As the camera comes up close and personal with Little D we notice a tattoo on his neck that reads “NO RAGRETS”. It also looks like he may have stayed up way, way past his bedtime, but that is another issue that may be discussed at another time.

Story time mother canuckers and looks who’s back, you know what I’m sayin? It’s been awhile since I’s had something important to say but I’s gots to tell you ain’t playing this time! My boy Chainz is here as always cuz he knows the truth and all you mother canuckers might find yourself lyin in chalk if you find yourself on the wrong end of Chainz’s glock be cuz Chainz he be a real gangsta just like I’m a real gangsta, you know what I’m sayin!?

Can you feel me!?

Hell yeah, you bet I can feel you Chainz just like the rest of these wannabe homies had better be feelin you too, if they know what is good for them but they probably don’t. Right now though I have to tell everyone what is so important thats the man of the house in SCW has to speak. Cuz here we is, Rise to Gangsta weekend and I heard through the baddest mother canucker on the planet that SCW they is goings to be having one match to decide who is the best of the best. The only problem is the they didn’t decide to invite yours truly, I mean can you believe such shit eh?! Yeah, I’s couldn’t either and you could bet that neither me nor my boy Chainz was going to stand for that shit.

Chainz takes out his glock 9 and is about to start shooting up everything in sight he is so frustrated but Little D get his attention and tells him to stop.

Not yet my G, do you know what I’m saying?! I’s be all upsets with the SCW and the one thing that they don’t want is for my to get all upsets!  I was gonna go straight to that top and prove to everyone in the SCW that there is only D in professional wrestling and that is Little D! Then I started to thinks about it some more cuz Little D, he is a real thinking man gangsta you know what I’m sayin?! Everybody already knows though that I’m the REAL D in this business, and so I thought that instead I’s gonna walk instos Las Vegas for Rise to Gangtas and Is gonna enters myself in the match to end all matches, this Gimmick Battle Royal!

Gimmick Battle Royal, I’s don’t know what shit a Gimmick is but if it’s good than I’m that you know what I’m saying!? I’s was looking at all of the wrestlers that were expected to be in this match wrestler Derek Adonis who you to be a SCW Television Champion, or Mitch Doogan he is the absolute power! There is even the ladies, like the Pure One Loretta Inglewood or Former SCW World Tag Teams Champ Marie Jones. I’s knows how good Marie is cuz Is been in the rings with her crazy ass sister Kim and Marie survived the bitch growing up so she much she must be hard as hell!

There is just so much shit in this match that you don’t understand, things like Lions and Tigers and Bears might be in the fight for all I knows. In facts, Is starting to understand why I wasn’t invited by the people in the highers ups cuz Little D is the major commodity of this company and they didn’t want to take the chance that something might happen to the Realest D of all. But here is what they need to understand right now that they don’t; Lions and Tigers and Bears ain’t shit and I’m gonna be right there in Sin City to show everyone and everything try as they must they will never be hard enough to defeat me! I’m a gonna take this shit and that ain’t trick cuz I’m the greatest gangsta and the greatest wrestler and at Rise to Gangstas I’m gonna prove it once and for all what everyone knows is true; Nobody can defeat me, you know what I’m saying?!

ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTE, EVERYONE LOVES A LITTLE D!

As always, Little D and Chainz turn around and give their backs to us, allowing us to see the “1-8-7 Productions” on their backs one final time before the scene becomes nothing but a blood red.
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]

Messages In This Thread
Gimmick Battle Royal - by supremecw - 07-09-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Corner G - 07-10-2022, 10:08 AM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Braddock - 07-15-2022, 02:19 PM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Braddock - 07-18-2022, 09:16 AM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Ducky - 07-18-2022, 08:04 PM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Ricky James - 07-19-2022, 01:28 PM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Lt. Erect - 07-21-2022, 12:59 AM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by The Matt - 07-21-2022, 08:53 AM
A Freeform Poem - by fullMETAL - 07-24-2022, 12:51 AM