Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, July 30, 2022
1 of 2
=======

==========
July 21st, 2022
Phoenix, Arizona
Off Camera
==========

The Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona was definitely alive with excitement and action from Supreme Championship Wrestling as the promotion speeds like a runaway train down the tracks towards its final destination: Last Vegas and Rise To Greatness. The deserts of Arizona would be the battleground on this night. This is indeed the most exciting time of the year, and Rise To Greatness will be the biggest event of the year, and typically this gives everyone something to look forward to, up and down the SCW Roster. But one individual who is not exactly thrilled with her current situation is “The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock.

Is it arrogance? Perhaps it is a little egotistical of her to believe that she deserves better than the spot she has at Rise To Greatness. Granted, she isn’t fully disappointed with the match itself. It is Double Jeopardy, and two of the three other competitors are former champions in SCW, just like herself; namely Konrad Raab and Christy Matthews. Whoever is victorious in Double Jeopardy walks away as number one contender to the SCW United States Championship, a title that Braddock has been chasing for quite some time now. The frustration with this particular match has nothing to do with Konrad or Christy. It has to do with the individual she herself is facing in phase one of Double Jeopardy, that person being Danny Darko.

Ever since Darko made his presence felt in SCW, the grizzled veteran has been seemingly attached at the hip to The British Bombshell. His first two, and so far only, matches in SCW have been tag team matches with Glory as his tag team partner. In Braddock’s mind she carried the team on both occasions. In the mind of Glory Braddock, Darko has done little to contribute to the team on either occasion. And quite frankly, she is tired of working with him and she believes she is deserving of something far better and more prestigious than anything involving Danny Darko, including this match against him at Rise To Greatness.

The mind of The British Bombshell is also being plagued by thoughts of a startling revelation that was brought to her attention in recent weeks. Braddock was in London to watch her oldest daughter, Melinda Braddock, compete on the European independent circuits and it was there that she learned that Melinda and Clyde Sutter had rekindled their romantic relationship. This was a shock to Braddock’s system, because she knows for a fact that the pair broke up because of Sutter’s inability to control his anger, a problem that led him to physically abuse Melinda. The other issue is that Glory is convinced that Sutter has also sexually abused Melinda. Despite confronting her with this, Melinda has insisted that Sutter has never raped her, that Sutter has changed, and that they will continue to be romantically involved.

Obviously Glory’s change in attitude can be attributed, at least in some way, to this shocking news regarding her daughter. The beautiful blonde is deeply concerned about Melinda. She is worried about her daughter’s well-being. And even though Melinda, and even Glory’s own sister Julia, seems willing to at least consider giving Sutter a chance, Braddock herself is unwilling to believe the big monster has changed in any way, shape, or form. Unfortunately there is nothing Glory can do to change things. Sutter and Melinda are dating and she must find some way to deal with this.

The British Bombshell is walking the halls of The Footprint center shortly after Breakdown has come to its conclusion. The arena is nearly empty with the exception of a few SCW officials and arena officials staying behind to clean up. Braddock is dressed in denim jeans, sandals, and a purple t-shirt. Her long blonde hair is pulled into a ponytail in the back. She is seated on a black case in the center of the hall. Glory isn’t exactly paying attention to what is going on around her. Her mind is distracted, focused only on the problems going on in her personal life. It is for this reason that HE is able to sneak up on her so easily.

The “he” in question is Clyde Sutter. He is dressed in black dress pants, black dress shoes, and a white button up silk shirt. A smug confident smirk is plastered across the monster’s face. He finds it rather humorous that Glory doesn’t notice him. He used to work here, he used to work for this particular organization, for SCW. So some of those here at the arena recognized him. Now he works for another wrestling promotion, MWE. In fact, the last time Glory even saw Clyde Sutter was in MWE where Sutter nearly broke her in half. Now Sutter is once again dating Glory’s daughter. So to say that this meeting will be awkward is quite the understatement.

“Waiting on someone, Ms. Braddock?”

“Huh?!” Braddock’s attention is immediately perked. She looks up and narrows her eyes in an angry glare at the man who is dating her daughter. If looks could kill, Sutter would be dead right now. “What are you doing here?”

“It wasn’t difficult, Ms. Braddock. Many of those here in this promotion remembered me and did not raise any alarm bells. Besides,” he points a finger at Glory “you did invite me. Or do I need to produce my mobile phone that has your text message as evidence?”

There is a long, tense pause as The British Bombshell stares intensely at Sutter. After a few more tense moments Glory sighs and nods her head, relenting to Sutter. “You’re right, I did.”

“You and I haven’t exactly had the best of relationships, Ms. Braddock. When we first met you kicked me out of your wrestling school. Then after I broke up with your daughter you began spreading wild rumors about me raping her. I wouldn’t see you again until we met in the ring, twice, and both times I nearly broke you in half.” He snickers nastily. “So needless to say, Ms. Braddock, I was quite surprised to hear from you, especially receiving this invitation to attend SCW Breakdown in Phoenix so that we could discuss…something. You did not specify what you wanted to discuss.”

“Is that a problem?”

“Not exactly.” He shakes his head. “Except that it DOES force me to take time away from my business arrangement with The Page Family.”

“You mean your arrangement as their hired gun?”

“It is an honest, legitimate living, Ms. Braddock.” He sneers. “Now what do you want? Or did I waste my time?”

“You didn’t waste your time.” Glory says as she shakes her head. “It’s just that…” she sighs “...Melinda told me that you two were dating again.”

“Ah, so you were finally told.” He chuckles softly. It isn’t exactly a mean laugh but definitely not a nice one, either. “I am glad my dear, sweet Melinda finally told you about us. I hated keeping you in the dark for so long. A secret such as that should never be kept.”

“Wait, what?” Braddock stands up and approaches Sutter. “How the hell long have you been dating?!”

“That, Ms. Braddock, is actually quite complicated. You may not believe me, but I always cared for Melinda. I wasn’t exactly a saint, I still am not a saint, but I did care for her. And I did keep up with her after we broke up. I heard about her engagement with Archie Van Stanton.”

“Henry’s son.”

“Yes, him. I was genuinely happy for her. That was when we first made contact again. I reached out to her and congratulated her, simple as that. It was then that we renewed our friendship. And then when I heard about Archie being gunned down and murdered. I reached out again to help her in her time of need. I helped her as a friend.”

“So you just swooped in when she was emotionally vulnerable?” Glory snaps in an accusatory tone. Sutter shakes his head.

“Must you always think the worst of me?”

“You don’t do yourself any favors.”

“Fair enough. But no, I did not ‘swoop in’ as you put it. In fact, I did my best to maintain a friendship with Melinda. But we grew closer and closer. She was grateful for our friendship. And what started as a friendship grew into something more. She wanted to renew our romantic involvement. I suggested against it, knowing about my own past and knowing that YOU, Ms. Braddock, would not be in favor of it, but she insisted.”

“And I’m supposed to believe that?”

“I really don’t care if you believe me or not, Ms. Braddock. The fact is that it is true. And furthermore, all I want is peace. In fact, that is the only reason I bothered to come here to Phoenix to entertain this silly invitation of yours. I want there to be peace between us.”

“You want peace, Sutter?” Glory chuckles. “You must be joking?”

“I don’t have a sense of humor, Ms. Braddock. I am very serious.” Sutter states. Glory studies him closely and skeptically. She isn’t quite ready to believe him but something about the way he carries himself, the way he speaks to her today, seems to have a sense of sincerity that comes with it. Maybe she should humor him if only for a moment?

“Then answer this question…did you hurt Melinda?”

“Interesting question, Ms. Braddock. Your wording was carefully chosen, I’m sure, because I know what you really are asking of me. You want to know if I sexually assaulted your daughter when we dated the first time. Am I correct?” He asks. Glory nods her head. “I thought so. The answer is the same as Melinda told you, the same as I have told you. I never raped her.”

“I’m serious, Clyde, I…”

“AND I AM BEING SERIOUS TOO!” He shouts angrily. He is so intense that it even causes Glory to take a few steps back. Even Sutter himself takes a few steps back. It is almost as if he realizes that he is about to explode. He takes a few deep breaths to calm himself. Braddock can sense that the big man is slowly but surely calming himself. “Apologies, Ms. Braddock…but I assure you, I did not sexually assault your daughter.”

“You did hit her.”

“Yes, I admit that I did hit her. That was a mistake on my part, when I could not control my rage. I may never live that down. But I assure you I did not rape her. I would never rape her. I won’t hurt her ever again.”

“How can I be so sure of any of this?”

“I have been taking anger management classes.” Sutter states stoically. “They have been very beneficial in helping me to focus and control my rage, so that I take out my rage on my opponents in the ring, not on my loved ones outside the ring.”

“I’m still not sure I admit you.” Braddock sighs and shakes her head. “Even with the anger management I’m still not sure I can trust you.” Braddock pulls at her hair. “She’s my daughter, mate. I can’t help it but I’m protective of her.”

“I understand.”

“But I guess…I guess I am willing to at least give you a chance.” She extends a hand, very reluctantly. Sutter smirks but nods his head and accepts the handshake.

“A chance is all I ask, Ms. Braddock…a chance to prove you wrong, to prove that I am worthy of your daughter.”

“Don’t get ahead of yourself.” Glory says, rolling her eyes. “I have pretty high standards.”

“With all due respect, Ms. Braddock, I believe you should open your mind to the possibility that perhaps you do not know everything. There is still much for you to learn.”

“What are you babbling about now, Sutter?” Glory asks. He turns and walks off. He motions for her to follow him and reluctantly she obliges. She is actually surprised at herself that is following Sutter, as if she actually trusts him. But something about his demeanor tells her that she can trust him. Braddock follows Sutter to the exit of The Footprint Center. He steps through the exit door and holds it open for Glory. She exits as well, now she finds herself outside next to Sutter. He points up into the dark Phoenix sky.

“Look up at the stars. It is a big universe, isn’t it?”

“Yes, I suppose it is.”

“Yet at the same time it is a very small universe when you start to think of how connected we are. I learned that myself recently.”

“You’re beginning to sound crazy, mate.”

“Shaddup and listen.” He growls. Sutter turns and looks directly into Glory’s eyes. “You kicked me out of your wrestling school, Ms. Braddock. And you had used your influence to try and blackball me from any and all major wrestling promotions. Had it not been for Mason Van Stanton, I would not have completed my training and I would not have attracted the attention of any promotion. Now did you ever stop and think why Van Stanton would give a damn about me?”

“That’s easy, mate. He knew I hated you and he wanted to stick it to me.”

“That’s what I thought as well. But as it stands we are both wrong.” Sutter chuckles. “See, I recently learned the identity of my mother. Today she is known as Autumn Van Stanton, Mason’s sister-in-law.”

“That makes Mason your…uncle?” Glory asks. Sutter nods his head.

“Correct. You may think of me as a hired gun, a mercenary, but the money I make off the Page sisters enables me to be well connected and well informed. As a matter of fact, I am aware of another problem you are having, Ms. Braddock.”

“I have no problems, Sutter.” She sighs. “Nothing that you could help me with, at least.”

“I’m offering my advice merely as a way of peace. We are at peace now, correct? I am dating your daughter. I may as well be family now. So…mom…let me help.” He grins knowingly. Braddock shakes her head.

“I can handle things myself, thank you very much.”

“Very well. I accomplished what I came here to do. I buried the hatchet. It may be a tense peace, and perhaps we do not fully trust one another, but at least there is a fragile peace between us. I will say this to you, Ms. Braddock, and take my advice or leave it, it does not matter to me. Do NOT trust anyone.”

The British Bombshell watches as Clyde Sutter turns and walks off. Her eyes never leave Sutter as he slowly disappears into the night. She wants to simply dismiss his advice but she is finding it difficult to do so. What does he mean by ‘do not trust anyone’? The words are eerily reminiscent of the warning Jamie Ryan gave Glory weeks earlier. Does Sutter know of Glory’s corporate problems? That sounds impossible. But still, whether he knows or not, the advice is sound. She has been betrayed before. She could be betrayed again.

==========
July 22nd, 2022
Phenix, Arizona
On Camera
==========

The camera begins to roll. We open in an office, an opulent luxurious office overlooking the Phoenix, Arizona skyline. A few moments later and we hear a door opening and shutting, followed by the sound of clicking heels across the marble floor. Eventually “The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock steps into view from the right. Braddock is dressed in a pale skirt that falls to just below the knee, a dark gray quarter length sleeve blouse, and matching high heel pumps. Her long blonde hair hangs straight and unrestrained to past the shoulders. A confident grin is etched across her lovely face.

“Phoenix, Arizona was the last stop before Rise To Greatness. Now last week when we were in Charlotte, I was told by one Danny Darko that I would appreciate this little crazy idea of his, I was assured that I would thank him for whatever insane notion he put into Shaun Cruze’s head for a match at Rise To Greatness. Now that I know Shaun Cruze has decided on a Double Jeopardy Match to determine the number one contender for the SCW United States Championship, well, I have to say that I have mixed emotions. On the one hand I am grateful for the chance to earn a shot at the United States Title. I have had this title in my sights since last year’s Rise To Greatness when I came up short in the four way for the title, the same four way Christy Matthews inevitably won, the same Christy Matthews who is also part of this Double Jeopardy. I nearly had the title a few months ago when I wrestled and won two straight matches in a tournament, but came up just in the third and final match, failing to become United States Champion. I know I can beat Hudson. And I know I can beat Owen. It doesn’t matter which of them wins the title at Rise To Greatness, I KNOW in my heart of hearts that I can beat either of them. I just need one more shot. And I can earn that shot by winning Double Jeopardy. So in that sense I am grateful for this opportunity.” Braddock shakes her head.

“Unfortunately, this isn’t entirely a good thing. Because once again old yeller himself Danny Darko managed to worm his way into my business. Is this your grand scheme, Darko? You wanted to worm your way into my spotlight, ride my coattails in order kickstart your SCW career? Did you whisper into Cruze’s head and convince him somehow that you deserve to wrestle me at Rise To Greatness? Because in phase one of Double Jeopardy I’m forced to wrestle your broken down ass.” Glory smirks.

“Many fans are no doubt surprised by my attitude towards you, Daniel. I can understand because I was a fan myself once upon a time. I grew up watching my dad compete. My dad was my hero, my idol. I worshiped the ground he walked on. So I was a fan once and I understand the excitement fans get for a returning legend, and that is what you are, Daniel. You are a legend. And when legends like you return to the ring, we wrestlers hear the same echoes from the audience…”

“One More Match! One More Match! One More Match!”

“You Still Got It! You Still Got It! You Still Got It!” Braddock chuckles lightly.

“We hear it all the time. Wrestlers hear it all the time. Fans believe what they chant but wrestlers, we know better.” She nods her head. “We know that while some returning legends really do have ONE MORE MATCH left in them and they STILL GOT IT, other returning legends just do not have it anymore. Some returning legends should leave well enough alone and stay home sitting their ass on the sofa while the rest of us do the work that you cannot do any longer. Or if you insist on keeping your name in the lights then show up and do an autograph signing, do a Make-A-Wish event, something like that, but do not put your well being on the line by stepping into the ring because you do not belong there anymore. Us wrestlers know that and while the fans want to tell you what you WANT to hear, us wrestlers will tell you what you NEED to hear.”

“Your return on Breakdown sparked excitement amongst the fans. They remember you from your days in Uprising amongst other companies. The fans of SCW were ecstatic to see Danny Darko had arrived on Breakdown ready to compete with the top stars of Supreme Championship Wrestling.” Braddock shakes her head. “But not me…I was not excited for your return. I was annoyed because you interrupted me. You stole my spotlight. Furthermore you sat on your ass while Tsunami beat the hell out of me and Christy. At least Christy was gutsy enough to try and fight back but you just watched. You did nothing.” The British Bombshell shrugs her shoulders.

“I suppose I should have expected that, I mean, that is your modus operandi, am I right? You are unreliable, Darko. You always have been. You can’t hold on your own in a fight, you always have to rely on someone else to save your ass. So why should I have expected you to help me and Christy? I guess the only thing that really surprised me was why Shaun Cruze thought it was a good idea to put you and me together as a tag team against Jenni and Tsunami. They didn’t attack your old broken ass. They attacked me and Christy. So wouldn’t Glory Braddock and Christy Matthews against Jenni and her pet monster have made more sense?” She points a finger at the camera.

“Yet somehow you managed to find your way into the action. Somehow Cruze thought it would be better if you were my partner, an unreliable old fart instead of someone more than capable of holding her own like Christy Matthews. But hell, at least the fans got something out of it. They got to see two legends team up. Not just once but twice! We teamed up against Jenni and Tsunami and then we teamed up against The Brand. And both times we were victorious. Both times I carried our team, both times I did all the heavy lifting while you road my coattails. Are you beginning to see a pattern because I know I can. First you interrupted me on Breakdown. Then you ride my coattails in two tag team matches. You clearly want to be in my spotlight. You realize that I am right about everything I just said about you, you recognize that you do not have it anymore, that you do not have one more good match left in you, so you are leaving it up to me to carry you into the spotlight.” Glory sarcastically claps her hands.

“Well congratulations, you old bastard. You managed to ride my coattails into Double Jeopardy where if you become just like Jesus Christ himself and perform a bloody miracle you can earn a shot at the United States Title. Seriously, let’s look at this for a moment, Daniel. Look at the field; Konrad Raab is a former SCW Underground Champion. He definitely belongs in this match. Christy Matthews has held multiple championships in this company. She has won just about everything there is to win in SCW. She damn sure belongs. And then there’s me…” she smirks knowingly “...now I could mention my fifteen world title reigns across my entire career, but I will just bring up my achievements in SCW alone. I am a former Adrenaline Champion, back to back Trios Tournament winner, and a former SCW World Champion. Do I belong in this match? Damn right I do. But what about you?” Glory shrugs her shoulders.

“Honestly, you are just an out of shape beat up old horse who should be put out to pasture. You have had only two matches in SCW, neither of which were singles matches, and both matches I had to carry your broken ass. How the hell did you get into this match? Is it just based on your name recognition? Is that how SCW operates under a Shaun Cruze administration? Danny Darko has name reputation so he automatically gets put at the top of the line for a US Title Match? Hell, I should have waited to join SCW until that buffoon Cruze was in charge. With my reputation I would have automatically been gifted world title shots in my first few bookings.”

“So I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I have to tell the truth to the SCW fans. They are excited about what they think will be legend versus legend in phase one of Double Jeopardy. But Glory Braddock versus Danny Darko will not be legend versus legend. It will be a massacre. Legends can still go. I am a legend and I can still go. But you, Daniel, you cannot go any longer and you know it. Even in your prime you were unreliable. How long have you been out of action, Daniel? How many years were you sitting there, wallowing in obscurity, before you decided to pick your old broken down ass up and try for one last run? While you were wallowing in obscurity I was busy winning championships in multiple promotions at once. While you were busy doing nothing I was busy toppling monsters, winning titles, and making myself an even bigger legend than I already am. Yet you think you can hang with me?” She shakes her head. “You should not have come back, Daniel, because you cannot hang with me. You are one of those legends I told you about, one of those legends who think they can go one more match but then they find out just how wrong they are. You want ONE MORE MATCH, Daniel, and you will get it at Rise To Greatness, but you will find out that you will have had one match too many.”

A cold look washes across her face. “Let me tell you about my father. You remember him? I told you about him earlier, he was my hero, my idol. He was a lot like you, Daniel. He was like you in that he wanted to keep going and keep going. He wanted to keep wrestling and keep reliving his past glory days. He didn’t believe that the idea of ‘one match too many’ even existed. But then I had to sit there in horror as I watched him wrestle that one match too many. I watched him break his back during a match because he wrestled one too many matches. Now you get to become just like my father in that sense because I will make damn sure you wrestled one match too many. I will make sure you wrestle your last match. In other words, I am going to cripple you at Rise To Greatness, Daniel.”
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
[Image: tbBT7sA.jpg]

Chicago, Illinois. Thursday 2nd June (Off-Camera)

Just a regular day of playing soccer with my adopted son, Sebastian, as we always have more time together than people know. Luiza wasn't a big soccer fan, and I could understand, considering she was more into gymnastics and skateboarding. Still, it was a good exercise for both of us, even if Frankie wanted to join in, but I kept throwing a small ball for Frankie to go and fetch to distract him, and Sebastian sometimes did. We stopped playing soccer, and Sebastian said he had to go to a friend's house and goes to sleep there for the night. Of course, Sebastian had made many friends at school and felt comfortable living in Chicago. As he left our home to meet with a friend, I picked the ball up and placed it in the garage. 

Then I picked up two goal posts and put them in the garage. As I slid them into place, something fell from the above shelf. I stood back a bit on the item as I crouched down, looking directly at it. I scratched my head, and I knew Luiza would have absolutely nothing to do with this piece of weapon, I doubt she even knows what it is, and I don't think she'd keep something like that a secret.

Konrad Raab: “What the hell? I don't ever remember seeing or given this. I wonder if my mum knows anything about this weapon?"

She was the only one who could know about this secret weapon I found in my stash of items. As I picked it up, it felt pretty heavy, but at the same time, I touched the spikes of this metal piece of the weapon, and it looked like it could hurt someone. It was like a cane, but in metal form and with at least seven spikes. One was on the cane's tip, and the six were on the side. There must be a reason for it here. So I took it out of the garage and closed it with a button before I went back into the house and went upstairs to mine and Luiza's bedroom.

I picked up the phone, went through my contacts, and pressed the call button when I reached my mum. I took my shoes off and placed the cane on my bed as I waited for the phone call to go through as international calls took a bit longer. Finally, the phone picked up to hopefully get my needed answers about this cane.

Woman on the phone: "Hello?"

Konrad Raab: “Hello mum, it's me.”

Ingrid Raab (Konrad Raab's mum): “Oh Konrad, I'm so glad you called. Been a while since I last heard from you. How you been doing?"

Konrad Raab: "I'm doing well, thank you. Yourself?"

Ingrid Raab: "I'm good as well. What can I help you with?"

Admittedly, I did neglect my mother at times on speaking to her on the phone, considering I rarely to never speak to her. Because I didn't want to talk about my problems all the time, especially when she knew most of what I was going through. She knows about my rapid eye movement disorder and other issues with my dad. So I picked up this cane and placed it on my lap.

Konrad Raab: "Can you tell me about this cane I found in my home? It's metal and has seven spikes all around it."

Ingrid Raab: "Oh, you finally manage to find that, huh? I knew you would eventually."

Konrad Raab: "What? You mean to tell me that I was meant to find this?"

Ingrid Raab: "Yes, because I put it in your old home in California. There's a reason for that. What you got there isn't a cane. It's a flanged German mace."

I still am lost why it was in my home; heck, why didn't Markus want to take care of it or why it wasn't given to him, considering it was more his thing to collect weapons like this than for someone like me? However, I could tell from my mum's voice that she wanted to talk more about the flanged German mace, part of my culture or at least I think it was.

Ingrid Raab: "I know you're wondering why Markus doesn't have this weapon; it's because your grandfather, when he passed away, left a note and told me to give flanged German mace to you. Markus got a German sword. He wanted you both to have something to remember him by. I can't believe it took you all this time to find it."

Konrad Raab: "I didn't aim to search for it. It fell from the floor from the shelf when I was putting the goal posts away. Was my grandfather in a war or something?"

Ingrid Raab: "He did a lot of medieval horse wars with that flanged German mace and knocked a lot of people off their horses. He also fought with it and other knights he battled in Germany and killed many people. Which explains why you and Markus have violence built into you because of that side of the family."

It was interesting that my mother was behind this all along; more surprised it took me so long to find it. I wasn't expecting to receive anything like this, considering I didn't have many family memories of my life. So to have this weapon attached to my family felt for the first time, I was worth belonging to the family. Although I most likely have dreams of someone using this weapon on me now.

Konrad Raab: “I don't understand.”

Ingrid Raab: "You're grandfather wanted you to have the weapon because he always felt you were special. He loved you more so than your father ever did. He felt so sorry when your father tried to kill you and made you who you are. You and your grandfather were close. He wanted to be a father to you, but we never got the plans done because I wanted you a part of our family."

It made me have a massive smile on my face, knowing my grandfather did want to take care of me as his son and that he loved me. Mainly I had no idea he was close to me. It felt like I belonged. Such a shame he's not alive anymore to teach me the ways of how he coped with my father treating me like shit.

Konrad Raab: "If that's the case, I will proudly honour it. I do want to use this in wrestling, though. I feel it would be a great weapon for me to use. If it's a part of my family's legacy, I'd gladly represent my grandfather with this weapon. It would stand me out from everyone else in wrestling. I'll start using it on Monday, and then I will start using it at Rise To Greatness, well, depending if I'm not on the bullshit pre-show again."

Ingrid Raab: "I don't think your grandfather will have a problem with you using it. I would be happy for you to take it to the wrestling ring and use it on wrestlers. You are one special son, and just because you hate the world, never forget I love you, and I took care of you."

Konrad Raab: "I know you love me, and I love you too. I didn't know this until now in my grandfather's life and this flanged German mace he wanted me to have. I will use it in wrestling. Just watch what I'll do with this thing. Thanks for explaining this to me. I'll be coming back to Germany sometime next month and want to see you and get this whole you having a boyfriend sorted."

I put the phone down, leading Luiza into the bedroom, wondering who I was talking to, but she looked as if I was a freak, primarily because of the flanged German mace I had on my lap, and she sat on the bed, taking the weapon from me.

Luiza Doe: "Oh hell no, we're not having weapons in our home."

Konrad Raab: "Luiza, I know it's a shock you see me have this, but the truth is, this weapon is a part of my family legacy. I was on the phone with my mum because I only found this in the garage and needed answers. My grandfather wanted me to have this flanged German mace, and I will honour that commitment because it turned out he loved me and wanted me as his son."

Luiza Doe: "Oh, that's different then. I accept this weapon in our home just because it's a part of your family legacy, and your grandfather wanted you to have it. Better not have any more weapons in our home."

Konrad Raab: "I don't."

Luiza Doe: "Go and take Frankie out for a walk."

I nodded at her as I looked at the weapon for the last time, pouring tears in happiness that I did belong in the family as she placed it back on the bed. Still, I wasn't going to allow these wrestling fucks to find out why this weapon would be the most important thing I'll bring to wrestling venues for the rest of my life. 

I left it on the bed, got up from my bed as I went downstairs, and placed the leash on Frankie, who was waiting for me. I patted his head and then gave him a long stroke. I then left the house with Frankie and went for a walk in the park, remembering the weapon in my mind, knowing I would be using the weapon in wrestling sooner than later. Just the wrestlers or the companies don't know it yet.

----------------------------------------

Chicago, Illinois. Wednesday 13th July (Off-Camera)

Today was going to be a tough day for me after I spent a couple of days celebrating my wins at the Atlanta race, the one race I can feel is my home track. If they didn't have any natural disasters, I would've lived there because it was a nice place to go. Today, I needed to do something I've been afraid to do since I got the diagnosis from Aaron Tyrone and his assistant back at Asylum Wrestling Society company about my sleeping issues worsening. Part of it was my bipolar, but it was also that. God only knows how Luiza, my future wife, will take the news and fear our relationship being on the line because I'm scared shitless of losing her.

I know I have support from the likes of Dakon Theron, a professional wrestler in Atlanta for a local company. AJ Allmendinger, one of my three rivals for the NASCAR Xfinity championship, was a great friend of mine. He understood the question I needed to ask him on that day and Aaron Tyrone, who was, of course, my psychologist. They were busy setting things up in both the secret room and the bedroom where Luiza and I sleep together.

I was shaking like a leaf, never felt more afraid in my entire life to tell Luiza my diagnosis. I felt everything I've ever done had been my fault regarding how I sleep at night. It was one of those things I feared, and it was the first time AJ had been to my house, but he was there for support, as were Dakon and Aaron. Luiza was looking at me like what was going on, which scared me even more, knowing that if I told her this news, she would leave me for another man. I knew I'd go and either be in prison or find a way to kill myself. Not many people, if anyone in wrestling, knew about my personal life, and I prefer to keep it that way.

It certainly was more manageable for Luiza, who was not a professional wrestler yet. Still, I never wanted her to be, mainly because it nearly ruined mine and Fizz's relationship more than once. NASCAR was different because, unlike wrestling, nobody would trash talk Luiza or my relationship with her, so I could trust them with that, but not wrestling. The three lads preparing things for Luiza and me came downstairs after Aaron brought the equipment needed for what I was going through, as they had already done the other room I aimed to sleep in when I told Luiza. They sat down on the sofa, or AJ went to sit next to Luiza on the other side.

Luiza Doe: "What's going on, you guys? Why are you all here, and why is Konrad so frightened?"

Aaron Tyrone: "Well, there's a reason that Dakon, AJ and I are here. It's severe, and Konrad felt he couldn't talk to you about what he must tell you without us around. I'm allowing Konrad to speak about that."

I cleared my throat and muttered oh shit to myself, knowing there was a question I got to ask her before I got right down to it; I gulped so heavily, still shaking like a leaf, but Aaron was right. I had delayed it way too long to tell Luiza why I hadn't been sleeping very well when she was around and even my fear of sleeping. I consistently fear Frankie being in danger too. Now I fear mine and Luiza's twin children too.

Luiza Doe: "Well, Konrad, what have you got to say that you seem so frightened to tell me?"

Konrad Raab: “Here it goes. Luiza, have you seen me at night when I'm shouting, punching, kicking a wall and jumping out of bed movements in my sleep? Have I told you the dreams I have in my sleep?"

Luiza Doe: "Unfortunately, I have experienced you doing everything you've mentioned, and I always worry about you attacking me."

Konrad Raab: "Fuck, don't tell me I've done that?"

Luiza shook her head which was a sigh of relief because I would've killed myself right then and now if I had my handheld around her throat or something like that to an extent in my sleep, so I wiped my forehead as a sigh of relief. However, I was sweating all over because I feared her leaving me.

Luiza Doe: "You have told me dreams about your father chasing you to be killed, but I thought that was just a part of your bipolar and mentioned some guys in your past in Germany chasing after you to kill you."

Konrad Raab: "Aaron discovered it's more than just my bipolar. It's gotten a lot worse, and I can't control it anymore."

Luiza Doe: "If it's not just bipolar, what have you got that makes you so scared?"

Konrad Raab: "I have Rapid Eye Movement Disorder."

I ran away after I said that, leaving the lads to discuss it because I didn't want to hear Luiza's decision to leave me. So I went upstairs to the bedroom and closed the door to be in tears, being so afraid of that decision, already wanting to kill myself. I couldn't do anything because AJ, Dakon and Aaron had already removed sharp objects from both of my rooms. Luckily I didn't have to tell Luiza why it was terrifying for me.

Luiza Doe: "Is this true?"

Aaron Tyrone: "It is, unfortunately, Luiza. I'm so sorry."

Luiza Doe: "That's what's so scary about him telling me? How did this even come up?"

Aaron Tyrone: "We discovered the sleeping therapy back in the Asylum Wrestling Society; as you know, he goes there to sort himself out. They always do these checks to see the problems, and your fiance has a very extreme case of it when we realised he was doing the things he mentioned to you. Granted, thankfully, he hasn't hit you, but that's the part he fears the most."

AJ Allmendinger: "Because he loves you and wants to protect you. Konrad told me at Atlanta he couldn't survive without you."

Dakon Theron: "I did tell him to tell you, but he was so afraid of you leaving him over this because it can cause relationships to fail."

Even with concern, Luiza nodded as Aaron gave her a leaflet and a book about how to cope with a loved one with Rapid Eye Movement Disorder. Luiza discovered why I had Rapid Eye Movement Disorder with three factors that applied to me: I was a male, over fifty years old, and I take antidepressants for my bipolar and depression. Luiza cried, more that she was so worried about herself and she should be, knowing what I could fucking do to her in my sleep.

Luiza Doe: "Oh my god."

Luiza nodded her head at the guys down there, and I am thankful they were there to support me, but I couldn't bear the grunt of Luiza walking out of my life. She turned into tears, crying on AJ's shoulder, although I couldn't figure out what was going on because I was covering myself in bed in tears, wondering if she'll leave me, and I didn't know what would happen. Will she pack her things and leave me all by myself?

Aaron Tyrone: "What scared him the most about telling you was that I told him to sleep in separate rooms from you, and he was like, I can't do that; I love her so much that breaking away the love we have would destroy me. That is what I know he's crying about, along with the fear of losing you."

Luiza Doe: "I need to tell him something right now. I think we go up there and let him know if that's the case. I'm just so scared for myself and him. Does he take tablets for this?"

Aaron Tyrone: “Yes, he does. I gave him a prescription of clonazepam that he must take one a night before he goes to sleep.”

Dakon Theron: "As I said, I did encourage him to tell you, and AJ did as well, but he was so afraid, you know. That was why he was sleeping in my hotel room because he said, I can't sleep with Luiza around, I'm capable of hurting her, and it was the thing that scared him. I agree, we go upstairs, and you talk to him."

AJ placed his arm around Luiza, and they went upstairs together as Aaron, AJ and Dakon were going to wait outside the bedroom. However, it was the first time any of the three had been upstairs as Luiza knocked on the door and heard me screaming in fear. I wiped tears off my face and opened the door, and she hugged me, leaving both of us crying, soaking through each other's shirt sleeves. I said the words to her I felt I had to do.

Konrad Raab: “I'm sorry.”

AJ, Aaron and Dakon came into the room as I flicked my hand to them to come in, and they got together primarily to support us. I still didn't know what Luiza's decision was, mainly we're meant to get married on the third of August, but I don't know if that's happening now because I don't know what Luiza was going to say to me after that. I still am shitting myself.

Luiza Doe: "No, don't be sorry for something that isn't your fault. It scared me you have this Rapid Eye Movement disorder because I know it does cause me, our kids and our dog in danger, especially after what Aaron said to me. It's no wonder why you never sleep when I wake up in the mornings."

Konrad Raab: "It's also why I found it so hard to tell you. Please, don't leave me."

Luiza Doe: “I'm not leaving you. I want to support you through this disorder much as AJ, Aaron, and Dakon want to do. Please never think I'll leave you. I know most women would in that situation, but I'm not. It does mean we have to sleep separately, not because I don't love you any more or want to leave you or I'm mad at you, but because of your recovery from this."

That only made me love Luiza even more, that she was so understanding, and my fear vanished just like that. Although I understand about us sleeping separately for the time being because I'm recovering from my Rapid Eye Movement disorder. I did want it to go away so I could resume my life with Luiza, the woman I wanted to marry and be with for the rest of my life.

Konrad Raab: "Aaron, can I still make love to Luiza?"

Aaron Tyrone: "Oh yes, you both still can do that, but not sleeping in the same bed together. I think you, Luiza, could help him meditate and possibly encourage him to do more Tai-Chi before he sleeps. Could you both help Konrad with that and remind him to take his tablets?"

Dakon Theron: "I can certainly do that."

AJ Allmendinger: “For sure.”

Aaron Tyrone: "Well, I better be leaving you all now that Konrad and Luiza feel a lot better with that, and I hope to see you all soon."

Aaron went downstairs and opened the front door to leave my home as I felt a lot better, knowing Luiza wanted to help me through this and that I was feeling like myself again. Still, I want to be violent, and sometimes, I beat the shit out of my opponents from my dreams I have from Rapid Eye Movement Disorder. I've been wanting to get more violent in Supreme Championship Wrestling and cause everyone to be in pain because of me and be a better wrestler for it. Suddenly, I realised I hadn't picked the best man for the wedding, so I spoke softly to him.

Konrad Raab: "AJ, can we have a word in private in my office room?"

AJ Allmendinger: "Sure, man.

Dakon Theron: "I better get going too, got to get back to my wife. I'll see you guys later."

Konrad Raab: "Thanks for being here for Luiza and myself."

Dakon and I shook hands before he went downstairs and left the house. I then left the bedroom with AJ, and we went into my office room. I closed the door as I didn't want Luiza to hear about my plans for the wedding, and I felt getting closer to AJ, although I had told Kyle Busch about my Rapid Eye Movement Disorder at Atlanta this previous weekend. I jump straight into it.

Konrad Raab: "With the wedding with Luiza still on, and thank god it is, I still got one decision to make, and I feel you're perfect for it. Would you be my best man for the wedding?"

AJ Allmendinger: "Really?"

Konrad Raab: "I was going to ask my twin brother, but because he's wrestling the day before I get married, I wouldn't want him to prepare for the speech at the last minute. His husband can't speak due to autism, Ty Gibbs is too young, and Kyle Busch is going through sponsorship deal issues right now and wouldn't want to put pressure on him either, so would you do it?"

AJ Allmendinger: "It would be my pleasure to be your best man for the wedding."

Konrad Raab: "So after the Indianapolis race, you come to my twin brother's headquarters in Las Vegas, and you'll sleep in my cousin's apartment. I will let Markus and Henry know about that. Don't worry, Luiza's best woman will sleep in a separate room from you. You can bring your wife with you if you want to as a guest at the wedding."

AJ Allmendinger: "For sure, I'll do that. I'll see you at Pocono Race in two weeks."

I was glad AJ could be my best man because other than Kyle Busch and Ty Gibbs, he was the only other guy I could trust. I mean, I could've picked Dakon, but he was a wrestler and knowing Dakon, he would've refused because it wasn't his style. AJ left my home to head back to California, and I had a smile on my face, knowing I got two tricky situations off my back, most importantly retaining Luiza Doe as my fiancee and still getting married. I went back to the bedroom and kissed her as a way of thanking her for not leaving me.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
2 of 2
=====

==========
July 25th, 2022
Charlotte, NC
Off Camera
==========

When it rains it pours. This is a common phrase that implies when one bad thing happens, expect several more bad things to happen very soon and all at once, almost like a deluge. This phrase is almost the gospel truth lately when it comes to the personal and professional problems currently going on in the life of Glory Braddock.

Professionally, The British Bombshell feels disrespected by SCW management after twice being saddled as part of a tag team with Danny Darko. At least now at Rise To Greatness she can get out some of that frustration by facing Darko and potentially going on to become number one contender to the United States Title in a Double Jeopardy Match. If that were her only problem then perhaps Glory’s mind wouldn’t be feeling so overwhelmed right now. Unfortunately her issues are worst on the personal level. A month ago Braddock was told by Jamie Ryan, the niece of one of her company’s board of directors, that factions within her company are yet again plotting a hostile takeover, an overthrow of Glory Braddock. Her mind tells her that these are just wild rumors and nothing more. But betrayal happened once before. The Board of Directors did plot against her once. Why wouldn’t they do it again? That doubt is enough to drive Glory Braddock insane. As if that wasn’t enough to make her feel crazy, it was a few weeks ago when Braddock learned that her oldest daughter, Melinda Braddock, had renewed a romantic relationship with Clyde Sutter, a man Glory personally despises. Braddock has recently met with both Melinda and Sutter in order to try and ease her mind. Despite assurances from Melinda and Sutter that he is a changed man, The British Bombshell still feels uncertain around him. She still is unwilling to fully trust him. Unfortunately, there is nothing she can do about this; he is dating her daughter and she cannot stop it.

And yet there is something that she did take away from her recent meeting with Clyde Sutter. He issued a cryptic warning not to trust anyone. Clyde did not indicate that he knew anything about her corporate problems but the words did remind her about the warning she had received from Jamie Ryan. Glory is trusting Aurora Alan, a woman whose brother was once indicted on federal charges for white collar crimes, a woman whose brother had multiple times tried to subvert Glory and take over her company from within. Aurora Alan, the sister of Matthew Alan, had always been the nicer, more honest and trustworthy of the Alan siblings. Braddock put her in place as the CEO because the factions within the board of directors who wanted Glory out were loyal to the Alan family. It was Braddock’s logic that Aurora would keep the Board of Directors happy while Glory could remain owner of the company. Trust no one. Should she really trust Aurora Alan, a woman who was raised in a family of corporate crooks?

Glory is going to face Danny Darko at Rise To Greatness, she cannot stop that. Her daughter is dating Clyde Sutter and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Glory cannot do anything about that. But the one problem she does have some semblance of control over is her own company. Aurora is only a minority owner and agreed to step down as CEO if Glory ever requested. Perhaps it is time that the two ladies had a talk? And if Glory isn’t satisfied, then maybe it will be time to send Aurora Alan away? It may be paranoia taking over but Glory must know the truth. This is one problem she can settle right here and now and she plans to do just that.

The British Bombshell is making a beeline down the halls of her company’s corporate headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina. She is dressed in a royal purple maxi skirt, sandals, and a white lace blouse with quarter length sleeves that shows off just a little midriff. Her long blonde hair hangs straight and unrestrained to past the shoulders. A look of determination that would scare even the toughest of men is etched across her lovely face. Most of the employees present today are indeed rather frightened, or at the very least nervous, as they see Braddock storming through corporate headquarters. It isn’t often that they see the head bitch in charge, the owner of the company gracing them with her presence. And usually when she shows up it is nothing good.

Glory makes her way into a waiting room. A receptionist is there at a desk that sits adjacent to a door that is marked “Alan”. Braddock marches up to the receptionist. The receptionist, a young lady in her twenties with brown hair, doesn’t seem to notice much. She notices that someone is there but she doesn’t bother to look up and see who it is. “Yes, may I help you?”

“Ahem…” Glory clears her throat loudly to get the attention of the receptionist. She looks up and immediately her eyes grow wide and her face goes pale. Her jaw nearly hits the floor.

“Oh, uh, Ms. Braddock, I had no idea you were going to be here today. I mean, um, you aren’t scheduled to be here today. Errr, I mean…”

“There isn’t a problem with me being here at the office of the company I own, is it?” Glory asks in a tremendously sarcastic tone. “I DO still have an office here, don’t I?”

“Uh, yea…yes, of course. Should I…uh…” clearly the poor girl is nervous “...should I let everyone know you are in the office today?”

“No!” She snaps back at the young girl. “I won’t be here long. I just need to speak to Aurora.”

“Ms. Alan?”

“Is there anyone else working here named Aurora?”

“Uh, n…no, I guess not. But she’s taking her lunch break and doesn’t want to see anyone.”

“So she is in her office?” Glory asks as she points to Aurora’s office door.

“Yes, Ms. Braddock, but…”

“Well she can make time for me!”

Glory storms on past the desk before the receptionist can protest. She pushes the door open and steps inside in the opulent corporate office of Aurora Alan. An intensely furious rage is in the eyes of Glory Braddock. She spots Aurora Alan sitting at her desk. She is wearing navy blue dress pants, matching flats, a white silk blouse, and matching navy blue jacket. Aurora immediately sits up straight upon seeing Glory enter. She looks surprised to see the majority owner there in the middle of her office. This was definitely unexpected and Glory definitely caught her off guard.

“Glory? What are you doing here? You weren’t supposed to be here today.”

“Yeah, yeah, I already went through that song and dance with your receptionist.” Braddock says as she marches over and finds a seat near Aurora at the desk. “Who the hell is she anyway? I don’t recognize her.”

“You don’t recognize anyone here at the offices, Glory.” Aurora says with a sly grin. “You hated keeping office hours. You barely spend any time here, remember?”

“So she’s been here awhile then?”

“No,” Aurora shakes her admit “I admit, she is a new hire. I had to let my other receptionist go when I noticed she was stealing from the company.”

“Stealing from the company?!” Glory’s eyes light up. Aurora immediately sets to calming her down.

“It was just small, petty amounts, nothing much. But still, I had to fire her. This one I think will work out great. Her name is Amber.”

“She’d better!” Glory exclaims angrily. “I can’t believe we had someone stealing from the company!”

“Calm down, Glory. Seriously, it wasn’t that big of a deal. But what is a big deal is you. What are you doing here?” Aurora asks. “You have a date in Vegas in the next few days. I doubt you made this side trip just to judge my new hire.”

“Yes, I do have a good reason for stopping by. I suppose I could have called and settled this over the phone but I preferred to do it in person and unannounced. I wanted to take you by surprise.”

“You certainly did that.” Aurora rolls her eyes.

“Good. Now tell me, is anyone listening?”

“No…unless Amber has really good hearing…”

“So the room isn’t bugged?”

“Are you seriously asking me that?” Aurora seems genuinely confused by this question. Glory just nods her head. Aurora sighs and shakes her head. “No, the room isn’t bugged. No one is listening in to us right now.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m certain of it!” Aurora sighs out of frustration. “Seriously, Glory, you sound very paranoid. What the hell is wrong?”

“It’s just that…” Glory pauses and thinks of the warning from Jamie Ryan, the advice from Clyde Sutter, trust no one “...it’s just that I’m not sure who I can trust.”

“You can trust me, Glory.”

“Can I?”

“Damn it, Glory, pull yourself together!” Aurora exclaims with a mix of anger and frustration. “You’re beginning to sound crazy! You trust me, Glory. You sold me a fifteen percent share of your company. You put me in charge as CEO of your company. A year ago you wouldn’t have done that for anyone.”

Aurora stares deep into Glory’s eyes. She can tell that The British Bombshell is upset about something, she just wishes she would come clean about it. A few moments later and Glory begins to cry a little. Aurora produces a few tissues and hands them over to Glory who nods her head in appreciation as she uses them to dry her eyes.

“Sorry, Aurora. I guess I am being a little paranoid. It’s just so much is going wrong lately. Between the crap going on in SCW and then finding about my daughter dating Sutter again and now this crap about the board of directors.”

“What is going on with the board?” Aurora asks curiously. “The last time I checked you were getting along with them famously. They even threw you a big party, in your honor.”

“Yeah and that’s where all this crap started. You know Jamie Ryan?”

“No, should I…” Aurora pauses to think for a moment “...wait, Ryan…as in Floyd Ryan?”

“Yes. Floyd Ryan, member of our board of directors, has a niece named Jamie. I met her at the party. She seemed nice enough and wanted to meet with me again. I didn’t see any problem with it so I met her again. Then she told me that factions within the board of directors are plotting against me.”

“That’s insane.” Aurora insists. “Like I said, the board loves you. At meetings they always have nothing but positive things to say about you. Believe me, if they were to say anything negative about you, they would feel comfortable enough saying it in my presence. Look at who my brother is.” Aurora says chuckling softly. Glory nods her head.

“True enough.”

“They genuinely believe that you have turned over a new leaf. I cannot believe that they would ever try to betray you.”

“It just bothers me, you know? They did it once before. They took control of the company and handed it over to Henry Van Stanton, based on Henry’s claims that I was mentally unstable.” She wipes a tear from her eye with the tissues. “His only basis was the fact that I acknowledged my mentor, Aphrodite Noel, as my mother. I had spent over ten years without a mother figure in my life, Aurora. My biological mother had abandoned me. Aphrodite was very close to me. She taught me how to endure backstage politics, something my father did not teach me. She also taught me how to manage corporate life after I bought this company. So is it any stretch that I might start to view her as a mother figure when she was really more of a mother than my actual mother ever was?”

“When you put it that way, no. Did you ever get the chance to explain this to the board or Henry?”

“Henry knew damn well my explanation, he just didn’t care. He needed an excuse so that take control of the company from me and mental instability was his excuse. And the Board of Directors at the time was fiercely loyal to your brother. But your brother was under investigation for federal crimes, so they couldn’t put him in charge. They settled for Henry.”

“I had no idea…” Aurora’s voice trails off.

“When I regained control of the company I vowed to never let that kind of a hostile takeover happen again. As a result I did some terrible things to innocent people. I am ashamed of who I became in my quest for revenge. Now these rumors about the board trying to take me out…” she shakes her head “...it’s bringing her back.”

“Bringing who back?”

“The person I had become. The person who did those horrible things. I’m tempted to go back to that dark place, Aurora and I really do not want to.”

“Glory…” Aurora says in a low tone “...you realize how that sounds?”

“I know!” She exclaims. “It sounds insane! And honestly, right now, I feel as if I am going insane! Everything is falling apart around me, Aurora! I’m losing my daughter to a monster…who the hell knows when my students, Amelia and Fiona, will be back in action…SCW management doesn’t respect me…it seems as if I am losing everything. Except this company. I still have this company and I had that one thing to hold onto. If all else failed, I still had the company. But then I learned that there is a chance I could lose that too?” Braddock shakes her head. “It would be so easy, y’know?”

“What would be easy?”

“Just to give in. Just to be ruthless and cutthroat like Aphrodite taught me. Be that person Aphrodite created. That person would have made sure Sutter went missing and was never found again. That person would use her considerable influence to get rid of those who are not giving me the opportunities I deserve in SCW. That person would get rid of those board members conspiring against me. But…”

“...but you’re not that person anymore?” Aurora asks. Glory nods her head in confirmation.

“That’s right. I am not that person anymore. I don’t want to be that person anymore. I want to be the person my dad raised me to be, a good person who does things the right way. In fact, just last week in Phoenix I met with Clyde Sutter…the monster my daughter is dating…”

“And what happened?”

“...we buried the hatchet.” Glory smiles warmly as she thinks back to just last week when she was speaking with Sutter after Breakdown. “It felt good. I don’t trust him, he’ll have to earn my trust, but it felt good to do it the right way. That’s who I want to be.”

“Good. Just be that person, ok? Do not let all of these problems overwhelm you. You can overcome it without being cutthroat, without taking shortcuts.”

“But taking the shortcut is so tempting right now.” Glory admits with a sigh. “I have tried for so long that it is tiresome. Like I said, I want to give up. I am tempted to give up.”

“Look, just calm down.” Aurora stands up and approaches Glory. Glory stands up and the two embrace in a tight hug. “You brought me in to help and I will help. Do you trust me?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Then let me help. If it will ease your mind I will look into this. I will see if there is any truth to these rumors. I’m pretty sure I can convince one of the board members to talk.”

“Thanks, Aurora.” She smiles.

“Don’t mention it.”

“Just one thing…”

“What’s that?” Aurora asks as they break the embrace.

“Do not trust anyone.”

“You don’t have to tell me, Glory. Remember who I grew up with…my brother, Matthew, who was indicted on federal charges and my sister Jennifer who SHOULD HAVE BEEN indicted on federal charges but covered her tracks better…” Aurora smirks “...I know better than anyone else that you cannot trust anyone. But these board members you are worried about, they trust me immensely. If there is any sort of plot, they’ll tell me. But honestly I think you’re just worrying yourself over nothing.” Aurora places a hand on Glory’s shoulder. “In fact, maybe you should start seeing that therapist again.”

“The psychiatrist you mean?” Glory shakes her head. “No, I’d rather not.”

“He helped you once before.”

“He did help me, I admit that. But I was forced to go by the same board of directors who took control of the company from me, in order to satisfy themselves that I wasn’t insane. If I go back, who is to say that someone won’t pick up on that? Who is to say that word of me going to see a therapist won’t get out into the public? I don’t want the entire world thinking I’m insane.” Braddock’s eyes grow wide. “I am NOT insane!”

“I know, you’re not insane.” Aurora gently rubs her shoulders to calm her down. The wild look on Glory’s face slowly goes away. “It was just a suggestion. Ok?”

“Uh, yeah, right. I’ll take it under advisement.” She turns and walks towards the office door, preparing to exit. “Sorry about all of this. I didn’t mean to cause any trouble.”

“No apology is necessary, Glory. Just help yourself, ok? Let me worry about the company.”

“Thanks.”

Glory Braddock steps outside the office. Immediately she turns to look at the receptionist, who once again cowers in fear upon seeing The British Bombshell. Glory smiles sheepishly.

“Sorry, Amber.”

“Uh…ok…”

Braddock sighs as she walks off. She hopes that she has found a friend in Aurora who can help ease her mind. Still, a nagging part of her thinks that she just made things worse. Can she really trust Aurora Alan?

==========
July 30th, 2022
Las Vegas, Nevada
On Camera
==========

We open in an empty casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. Typically this place is busy and active but today it is inactive, dull, and quiet. The flashing lights and sounds of the slot machines are down. We do see those slot machines scattered around the area as well as tables where poker and blackjack is played on a daily basis. A few moments later and the beautiful form of Glory Braddock steps into view from the right. The British Bombshell is dressed in a black lace a-line a-line princess silhouette long sleeve dress with a hemline that stops just above the knee. She is perched atop black high heeled sandals. Her long blonde hair is pulled into a bun in the back. A confident grin is plastered across her lovely face.

“Vegas is known as Sin City. It’s also famous for all of its gambling and the casinos, such as this one right here. People flock to casinos such as this for the slots, the blackjack, Texas Hold ‘Em, the Roulette wheel, and more games, and these people come to play these games all with the hope and dream of winning big. It is a false pretense, a fraudulent story planted into the minds of society that anyone on any given night could hit it big in one of these games and become an instant millionaire.” Braddock sighs and shakes her head. “The sad truth is that instant winners in these games of chance almost never happen. It is highly unlikely that you are to become an instant millionaire by winning any of these casino games. True success and true wealth is earned through hard work and dedication. You earn success by busting your ass and plying your craft, not by a random roll of the dice.”

“The people who come to these casinos do not really belong here. More often than not they are wasting their time and their hard earned savings on a dream that will never ever come to fruition. And why can’t they win? Simple; the house always wins.” The British Bombshell smirks knowingly. “And speaking of people who don’t belong, who are wasting their time, we have to start with Danny Darko.” The beautiful blonde shakes her head.

“It should be painfully obvious to anyone and everyone watching that you no longer belong in a wrestling ring. Sure, you may be undefeated in your SCW run thus far, but let’s face it, the only reason you are undefeated is because of me. I carried you through the match against Jenni and Tsunami. I carried you against GiGi and Datura. But now you are alone. You are in this Double Jeopardy Match, against me in phase one, all on your own. How long has it been since you wrestled on your own? How long has it been since you had to navigate these rough waters of professional wrestling without anyone’s help? It’s definitely fair to say that you are rusty, but I would go further and say that you do not belong. You do NOT belong in this match at Rise To Greatness. Hell, you do not even belong on the card.” She holds up three fingers. “This match at Rise To Greatness will be your THIRD match back! Three matches in and you’re at Rise To Greatness. Do you really belong against a trio of former champions?” She shakes her head. “No, you don’t. You do not belong in the match, you do not belong on the card at Rise To Greatness, you damn sure do not belong in this company, and I will do everything I can to…at the very least…make sure that you do not make it to the second phase of Double Jeopardy. Although if I have my way, you won’t wrestle another match after I’m finished with you.”

“Then there’s Konrad…” she chuckles softly “...do you remember our history, Konnie? Because I sure as hell do. I remember during the old days when you following GiGi Aries around like a lost little puppy and then I choked you unconscious. I fought you again when you were following Minerva and the Jackals around like a lost little puppy. In fact, your entire history up until now has been a history of following others. And I will admit that I am impressed, even proud, that you grew a spine and decided to strike out on your own. Look at what you did for yourself when you quit following others? You became SCW Underground Champion. You were in the main event of Breakdown with Kimberly Williams in one of the more violent cage matches of recent memory. Does that mean you belong in this Double Jeopardy Match competing for an opportunity at the United States title?” Braddock nods her head.

“I think you deserve it. You have more than earned your place. You’ve definitely done a hell of a lot more than Darko. But let’s be honest, Konrad, this is a huge step up from facing Kim in a steel cage match. You have to face one of the most decorated athletes in this company, Christy Matthews. And IF you can manage to get through her, you will have to face me…and I don’t need to remind you of my resume, all I need to remind you of is the fact that I choke you before, and if I have to choke you out then I will do just that. You might make it, Raab. You might get to face me. But that’s as far as you’re getting. You will NOT defeat me.”

“Lastly there’s Christy Matthews, the person I fully expect to meet in the finals after I wipe the floor with Darko. We’ve done this dance before. We have been in this similar situation before at last year’s Rise To Greatness, only then we were competing for the United States Title. As a competitor I respect the hell out of you. But as a person, Christy…” she shakes her head “...I lost a lot of respect for you. You have no reason to judge me, especially when you refuse to pay a damn bit of attention to what I am saying. And you definitely have no right putting words into my mouth.”

“Did I ever say that I felt that the United States Title is beneath me? Did I say that I felt I deserved better than competing for this number one contendership?” Glory shakes her head. “I never said that. Quite the opposite, lame brain. I respect the honor, the traditions, and the prestige of the United States Title. I have been aiming for that championship for over a year now. I have come close on more than one occasion to getting it. Most recently was when I made it to the finals of the tournament against Josh Hudson. I’m still bitter about that and I would love nothing more than an opportunity to get that win back and get that championship.”

“Having to fight Danny Darko one on one in the first phase of Double Jeopardy is beneath me. I am several leagues above that talentless hack. That is the one gripe I have. Can you honestly tell me that you disagree, that you think that idiot Darko belongs anywhere near this match? If you think he belongs then maybe you are stupid as him.” The British Bombshell smirks. “You’re also the one who stood in my way last year. I can promise you that you will not stand in my way this year. You, Konrada, Darko, none of you will stand in my way this year.”

“I’m not arrogant…I’m just speaking facts. If the truth hurts then too damn bad. No one can give me any one good reason why Danny Darko is in this match. No one can give me any one good reason why I can’t choke out or tap out Konrad Raab yet again. And no one can tell me that Christy Matthews will stand in my way at Rise To Greatness. Because this year is my year and the three of you need to just learn to accept that luck is not on your side, this game is rigged so that the house always wins.” She motions to herself. “You’re looking at the house. This is my game and I am going to run the tables.”
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
[Image: tbBT7sA.jpg]

Las Vegas, Nevada. Thursday 28th July (Off-Camera)

So me, Luiza and Frankie arrived at my twin brother's headquarters last night, a place I frankly don't often come to, and I should go over more often. At least it saved Luiza and me some money towards getting a hired apartment booked along with a gym as well as Markus "Lord" Raab's gym facilities are just as good as a regular gym, only with more wrestling, MMA octagons and boxing rings. Still, I know I'm also here for a significant moment in my life three days after Rise To Greatness. My focus wasn't on that; it was purely on the match I have against Glory, Danny and especially that horrible bitch who doesn't learn her lessons with anything, Christy Matthews. Because my twin brother and I had matches coming up, we decided to wrestle against each other in the ring for training and as a part of our workout for matches.

I could come here and work out whenever I wanted was more than suitable for me, and being with my twin brother, his husband and Henry Losak. Henry Losak was Lord Raab's and Samuel McPherson's anger counsellor and ran this entire headquarters along with Lord Raab himself. Henry, I knew he wanted to speak to me about a few things with Aaron Tyrone. My twin brother was sporting more of a green mask these days because he only wants to face toxic people. I can relate to him there, although I am fucking toxic to the Supreme Championship Wrestling roster. Markus was happy I was here, even if he hadn't met Frankie yet.

Still, I enjoyed wrestling Lord Raab, giving me all the violence in the world, and I loved it. I loved his whole setup was designed for hardcore wrestling matches, and part of him wished he was in this double jeopardy match, but I never wanted to do his match where he teams with Kat to go against Paul Montuori and Michelle Riggs at the EXP show. That was why he couldn't be my best man, as much as I wanted him to be at the wedding. I picked AJ Allmendinger instead, who could which Henry, Markus and Samuel were aware of was coming, along with Minerva too. We were so aggressive in the ring, throwing each other around and letting out our anger on the crap we were going through in wrestling and life in general. 

We used weapons to beat the hell out of each other, and quite frankly, I enjoyed every minute of hurting my brother, and he did enjoy hurting me as well. It was why we became close brothers, and proud to have him as my family member. As we were wrestling, using weapons and moves to beat each other, two guys walked into Lord Raab's gym, but they were people who wanted to see me. 

They watched for a while, and Henry was shocked because he didn't know how capable I was with hardcore wrestling. As soon as I was going to lift my trusty flanged German mace on my twin brother, I dropped it to the mat. Because I saw Henry and Aaron standing by, and without them telling me, I got out of the ring and walked into a small meeting room Henry had for any discussions with Lord Raab, only this time it was about me. Having so many meeting rooms in this headquarters was amazing, and it beats sleeping in hired apartments. We all sat down with Aaron being front and centre as Henry allowed him to be as I sat shrugging, feeling nervous.

Henry Losak: "You surprised me, Konrad. I knew you had a bit of a violent streak from watching you wrestle in the past, but holy crap, I didn't know you loved blood more than Markus does."

Konrad Raab: "Because of the shit I went through with my dad, I want people to feel what it's like me bullying them, especially that I've been bullied in Supreme Championship Wrestling so many god damn times before. I had enough of it. I loved causing my opponents to bleed and, most importantly, seeing them scream in pain."

Aaron Tyrone: "He does; I've seen him experience this in Asylum Wrestling Society, the only place Konrad allows me to watch him wrestle. So you've been doing the anger counselling for many years, huh?"

Henry Losak: "Yes. I guided Konrad for a couple of matches in Supreme Championship Wrestling because he needed some guidance, but I've seen massive growth. I'm mostly here because Lord Raab is so concerned about Konrad. He feels Konrad has lost the plot."

Konrad Raab: “Can you blame me? I've been stabbed in the fucking back by Drake, Kandis and Tommy Valentine. Now I don't ever want to be friends with anyone in wrestling, apart from three guys you'll both see on Wednesday. I don't want to know fucking anyone else. Fuck them."

I was telling Henry the truth because he probably didn't know why I was treating everyone else like shit in professional wrestling. Fucking hell, even a lot of wrestlers as of late stated I've done better by myself than I ever did in a team. I laugh now that Drake, Kandis and Tommy have fallen from the face of the earth, yet I'm the only Jackals member standing in Supreme Championship Wrestling.

Aaron Tyrone: "I don't know if Henry will agree with me, but I do notice while watching you on TV that you are afraid of having wrestler friendships. We'll see the three you have on Wednesday, but you don't have any wrestler to wrestle with you."

Konrad Raab: "Because I don't want them to. Dakon has already tried asking me to team with him, and I said no. I don't trust fuckers potentially spreading rumours and losing my friendship with him. Friendships in wrestling are fucking worthless. If you team with someone, more than likely, you will face them in the ring. I know Samuel and Lord Raab have had that issue a few times. I'm not fucking doing teams shit."

Henry Losak: "He has a point, Konrad, I do watch your matches believe it or not, and you seem to have such a fear of working with other wrestlers. I mean, heck, you haven't praised Kimberly Williams at all."

Konrad Raab: "Because I'm fucking scared of praising wrestlers. When I do that, I get stabbed in the back again. I will never team with any wrestler again. I want to do things by myself. I don't want to be taken advantage of."

I knew what they would say next, and I cleared my throat, knowing I would address it, considering the stuff I said about a kid in UGWC. That's different because they got involved in business that has nothing to do with them or know anything about. I hold my hand at Aaron.

Konrad Raab: "The reason I said shit about Christy Matthew's daughter was to send Christy a message and wanting her to beat the shit out of me. Nothing I was doing in the ring was getting a good look in. So I went on Breakdown and said shit of breaking this bitch in half, putting her in a retirement home for her daughter to assist her in a wheelchair. I want to break her career and from succeeding to get a US title shot. Glory and Danny are just extra bodies to beat and destroy in the ring."

Aaron Tyrone: "You know I hate when you talk so bad about people."

Konrad Raab: “Get used to it Aaron. I hate the whole world, and you think by me being like everyone else, being a coward to form a team and get them to attack enemies for me will be an achievement for myself, your dead wrong. I will do everything by myself. We got one shit monster in Tsunami being told what to do because he's incapable of doing or making decisions for himself. Even Xander Valentine was a weak fucking monster with a manager around him telling him what to do. No, I'm doing what a monster should be doing, no limits, no rules, nothing in wrestling to stop me from what I'm doing."

Henry Losak: "I understand the method of trashing Christy Matthews, but did you have to involve her daughter in it?"

I smacked myself in the face; it was one thing for Aaron not to get wrestling. He was a psychologist, but for Henry not to get it when he's been a part of wrestling since Lord Raab started was an insult. I stood up and looked directly at Henry, not that I thought about hitting him after he said it because he wasn't usually this stupid.

Konrad Raab: "Are you kidding me, Henry? I meant everything I said to that bitch. Of course, I did just for the reasons I said so she would beat the living shit out of me. I had to dig deep into her personal life to provoke her. I refuse to be friends with anyone in that company. I'm not going to rescue people and save them. Every wrestler should not respect each other, which is the problem with Supreme Championship Wrestling these days. Everyone doesn't want to cross lines and compete; they want to hold hands and go off to team with other people to take wrestlers down because everyone in a team right now is pussies."

Aaron Tyrone: "That's your opinion, Konrad. I do feel because you're on your own, you don't socialise or talk to anyone in the locker room."

Konrad Raab: "I don't need them. I have my NASCAR friends for talking about life situations; they are the only people I trust. Apart from the three people, Samuel and Markus, I trust nobody else, and why should I when I have to face them in the ring? I get it, I'm racing against other NASCAR drivers, but at least they don't trash your personal life or spread rumours about people."

Henry Losak: "That might be true. I get it, you're hurting mentally, which is the cause of your anger, but you must find a way to overcome your fear of wrestler social interactions. You mentioned Dakon has offered to team with you, right? I think you should've accepted his request."

Konrad Raab: "No."

Henry was not getting it. It wasn't like Lord Raab, where he didn't talk to anyone, and the situations he had with no social interactions had nothing to do with wrestlers, my lack of social interactions or lack of care for wrestlers is all because of what I went through in my past. I'm not going to feel mentally hurt anymore. I banged my fist on the table, and I just walked out. I didn't want to talk about overcoming fears of socially interacting with wrestlers and allowing them in my life.

Henry Losak: "Just a typical Raab. Lord Raab has done this when he hears things he doesn't like."

Aaron Tyrone: "No, I doubt Lord Raab has Rapid Eye Movement disorder. That guy who left the room has. He's angry because I'm sure Markus has told you all about Konrad's father's issues of being beaten. He needs so much help. That's why he's in an Asylum."

Henry Losak: "Markus told me about that. I know more about Konrad than you think, mostly because of Markus and what I've seen. I never thought I would meet someone in Markus's family that was more violent than Markus himself. Konrad has a severe form of anger."

I don't know what they were saying about me in the room,  but I don't give a fuck as I wanted to play with Frankie for a while, fetching a ball and a stick since he was someone I'd go to when I'm pissed off. It made me happier by having Frankie listen to me and being able to bond and play with him. I did see Luiza and my twin brother talking, which was good because they barely knew each other. It seemed as if Henry and Aaron came out and saw me play with Frankie.

Aaron Tyrone: "Frankie passed the therapy course; I see then?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, on Tuesday, and you see, that's why I will never be alone anymore. I don't care what you and Henry are feeding me bullshit with. I wasn't happy when I was around people. I'm happier doing shit on my own. I'm happier when I cause people pain psychically and mentally. It might seem as if I was in pain after I got attacked by Christy Matthews about crossing the line with the daughter comments, but I was smiling because I got where I wanted her to be."

Henry Losak: "I admire you still have the goal of being a champion without stating you'll go for the belt. You're willing to do something different by taking than ask, demand an opportunity."

If only they knew my reasons for going for the US title; that's if that little shit wins the belt. The other three could care less about the rivals they'll have with Josh or Owen; they only want to face them for the title and win it. I want the US title, yes, but Owen consistently calling me out was going to get him destroyed, and as for Josh, we will have the most vicious, violent fight that Supreme Championship Wrestling will ever have. I don't just want to be known as a guy that beat them for the title; I want to be known as a guy that pushed them and beat the shit out of them to win the title, just like I will with all three bitches.

Konrad Raab: "The shit is outdated; now leave me be with Frankie. I want to play with my dog."

Henry and Aaron walked away to talk more about their job roles. At the same time, I bond with Frankie because let's face it, I never really got much time to connect with Frankie. Still, now that he's passed the therapy course and I have a certificate stating he can travel with me, things will be different now. After all, Luiza bought me a dog to travel with, so I wouldn't feel lonely, and we continued to play fetch on a sizeable concrete field with a kennel that Markus brought for Frankie to sleep in. After a couple of hours, we went back to my apartment in Lord Raab's headquarters with Luiza watching television, and Frankie got on me, and we stroked and hugged together throughout the day.

--------------------------

Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 30th July (On-Camera)

Since I had to be in Las Vegas, I couldn't use my usual setting of an abandoned warehouse. However, where I am located is where my twin brother used to do his videos in his headquarters. A lot of it was a lot like my abandoned warehouse, but it didn't have blood on the walls or skeletons around the house or the blood wall of fame I had because I had to come here early for other reasons I wouldn't get into in public. I sat with a snare on my face, already pumping myself up. I luckily found a large part of the room not covered with carpet, so I could do the one thing I usually do: pour red paint on my body. The camera was all set up, thanks to Henry helping me with that earlier.

Konrad Raab: “Finally, I'm actually walking into Rise To Greatness for the first time since two thousand and nine on the main show. Because if I was going to be on that worthless pre-show once again, I would've piledrove someone's fucking head and get thirty days suspension. Because I had enough of trying to earn something just to survive wrestling in this company or as a whole.”

It was a little short as I did want to point out something to that bitch that was just an extra, along with her opponent on one side of the ring, although I will mostly be directing my attention to that sad, low-life bitch, Christy Matthews. The smell of my twin brother's blood that he has poured in here is only taken with proud joy as I smiled, licking my lips.

Konrad Raab: “Oh Glory, you silly bitch, do you honestly think you want to go out on your outdated practices of people earning shit? Yeah, despite being around and winning some of my matches, I still had to wait five fucking years to get a PPV title shot. Like you expect people to follow the old-school way of earning an opportunity? I have done something about it to make it happen because I got fucking tired of waiting. Like in this case for Rise To Greatness. I had to wait two years to get on the main Rise To Greatness show. Why do we need to earn things still, Glory?”

I had to pause for a few minutes as it did get a bit long, but nothing I said was false at this point, and I was going to continue.

Konrad Raab: “Waiting to earn things only kills your wrestling career if you wait to earn title shots and your place on a big wrestling PPV because that shit doesn't work anymore. It's partly the reason why I took advantage of what Christy wanted, even crossing lines. I never begged on my knees for a title opportunity like you and Christy did; I went out there to attack and take opportunities. Wake the fuck up and realise that the wrestling business has evolved now.”

I even realised that because I waited around to earn title shots, it ended up having me not have any title shots. Well, at least not on PPV events, and I needed to do something about it instead of sitting, waiting to earn title matches and being on major wrestling events, although I did have to praise her a bit.

Konrad Raab: “I admire you stating I deserve to be in this match; I admire the achievements you've done here, and even part of me at the time admired you beating me in the past, but I'm not the same Konrad you fought many years ago. I agree that I was weak and pathetic, but now I'm not, and I look at you and be the same native protecting self. If you had a problem with Danny, why did you continue to team with him instead of letting him lose? To continue assisting him and then arguing after the match was over, especially I recall one of those matches where Danny won the match for you, only makes you a two-faced bitch.”

It was getting long, but I had all the time in the world to address my issues with Glory, and it wasn't going to be on social media for the world to know. I look at the tin of paint and turn to look at a shadow, but I will unveil what I have later on.

Konrad Raab: “On top of you getting involved in that little shit Owen's issues that had nothing to do with you. Being a hero also kills your wrestling career. Stop pretending to be a hero and do something with your career. You haven't done anything for yourself, and we must be selfish. I am a selfish prick, and you do things that will get you to the top. You aren't going to last against me, and you will see yourself bleeding from head to toe since this is a no DQ match, so prepare to break the fucking rules and do shit for yourself.”

I was thankfully done with Glory, although it only turned my attention to a guy I haven't got a lot to say about, so this will be pretty brief, but he's the only guy in this match that I respect out of everyone in this match, and I'm not turning away from that.

Konrad Raab: “Danny Jerko, you've done what many people don't have the guts to do, take something away from other people like having a title opportunity. I admire you provoking Glory to get yourself in this match; I did the same thing; I went way more personally than most people would dare to do. I did the same thing as you; how can I judge you for doing what I did? I have to question why you didn't want to do matches on your own. Why didn't you demand to do shit for yourself? The fact is you and Glory have become giant pussies, whining and bitching about teaming together, but you couldn't have the balls to attack her, couldn't have the balls to either leave the match or use a weapon to cause the referee to DQ a tag match on purpose? I did when I teamed with that weak monster Tsunami a few months ago, and I've not been in tag matches since I caused the DQ on purpose since I didn't want to do the match.”

I started to open the first metal tin paint as I looked a little serious on the camera.

Konrad Raab: “Regarding individuality, you haven't done anything by yourself. Treated hand and foot by Glory. Also, you haven't done wrestling outside of your matches, haven't punched or fought Glory backstage. That's all I've done with Christy Matthews, involving her bitch daughter, but you are also fucked, and I'll leave you there. I praise you for not assisting me; I didn't want your fucking help to attack Glory and Christy, rather do shit on my own like you should've done a lot more of. Glory may know more about you than I do, so I leave you there, and you're lucky I've only spoken briefly about you, but it doesn't mean I won't fuck you up and make you bleed because I will.”

It was perfect timing for me to sniff the red paint in the container, and then I poured it all over my body, letting it drip on the wooden chair, and I loved it because it was going to relate a lot to my low-life bitch opponent.

Konrad Raab: “I bet you thought I'd never get to you, didn't you, low-life bitch? I hate you from the pit of my body, and unlike Glory and Danny, I don't respect you because you haven't done anything that's worth mentioning; heck, you've literally begged for an opportunity instead of actually wanting to make that your goal once Lucas Knight, that horrible low life scumbag left the company because of me. I'm not going to mention his brother; not my fault that his brother found out what a shithead Lucas was. He never cared about you; he pretended to care. It's surprising, isn't it, that you didn't even have the nerve to challenge me for the Underground title when I got it. I guess you were crying after Lucas left, wondering what the fuck to do with yourself, especially losing to a worthless ass kissing rookie, Spencer Pryce.”

I smirked as I was going to enjoy battering Christy Matthews for the last few minutes before addressing the importance of why I wanted to be a US title contender, along with introducing something that will be an important part of me.

Konrad Raab: “Do you know why I talked shit about your daughter? Because I wanted you to beat the living shit out of me. You needed someone to face not only Rise To Greatness but for the shot for the US title. Our rivalry has been so much better than that other bitch squad. I've wanted to break you for a long damn time, and all this shit about friendship being rare is stupid. You should never be friends with anyone in wrestling; how does that help you win matches? How does that help you advance your career? Don't you know what I went through on teaming with those Jackals? A lot after they stabbed me in the back, and it made me learn to never trust or like anyone in wrestling ever again. You became weak and desperate to shake hands with Alexis Quinne, who talked a lot of shit about you before you both fought, and you shrugged that off.”

I spit on the floor as I poured another load of red paint on my body, tasting the excitement of going personal with Christy and crushing her and the dysfunctional career of her wrestling career. I laughed, knowing my dream of destroying a wrestling career would come true.

Konrad Raab: “I always had dreams to hurt and crush you so I can send you to your daughter to take care of you. It felt good when you attacked me backstage. I didn't feel pain; I pretended to for the cameras; when the cameras went off, I smiled because I got to you bad on your daughter should be ashamed to have you as a mother because you're a shit parent. You exposed yourself to your family shit, and it bit you in the ass. I will batter the living hell out of you with my fists, knees, elbows and my own feet. Oh, and I want to introduce you to a weapon that I will fuck you up so badly that you can very well get yourself injured severely that it'll make you never come back in the wrestling ring again.”

I stood up with dripping red paint as I grabbed the weapon from the shelf before I sat back down and showed the metal spiked weapon on camera.

Konrad Raab: “Say hello to flanged German mace that I will use on you, Glory and Danny all over the ring. I love the damage I can do with this thing, the feeling of pain and suffering you three will get, and I will do everything it takes to make you all bleed, even getting myself involved in fights because I only want to fight. I only want to make you all bleed, and I also want you three to make me taste my own blood too. You three only want to compete in this match for a title; you could care about Josh and Owen. I do; part of me wants the little shit Owen to win because I want to shut his fucking mouth about me, seeing I lived rent-free in his fucking head. Josh, on the other hand, we'll show the world how much we hate each other's guts and cause violence upon ourselves, even killing ourselves to win the US title that none of you has the guts to do because you rather hold hands and respect one another.”

I laughed at how weak these wrestlers are, not wanting to do shit for themselves like me. Of course, I want the title, but it wasn't the only reason to go for the belt, unlike those three who don't care who they face.

Konrad Raab: “That's why I want to win the match more than the three of you combined. I'm going to prove why the Underground title run I had is only the beginning of nightmares all of you will endure from me. You three will be having your bones broken and battered in the ring. I will break you all and let the blood slither from my body and your own bodies too. I will use this weapon to destroy you all and advance myself because I'm the only one that won't follow any rules and will aim to deliver on the goal of breaking Christy in half.”

I paused for the last time, gathering my breath. I picked up a small water bottle as I took the cap off and drank nearly all the water before I finished shit off with paint dripping everywhere.

Konrad Raab: “None of you will stop me from getting my path through to Owen Lee or Josh Hudson to get that US title, but I'd gladly destroy you three, especially Christy, to win this match and I will make Christy tap out because I only want to snap her fucking ankle or crush it with my flanged German mace for her to tap with and then I pin Glory and Danny to be the number one contender for the US title. I will win because this match was only made for violent fuckers like me. None of you has a violent streak, despite Christy claiming she has, but completely lost it once I removed Lucas from wrestling, and I only got Christy left to remove, and I would have done it all on my own without useless assistance to do so. I will beat you three on my own, and that will continue until I get my US title shot against a little shit or the violence master. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Ice Blood because this is Rise To Brutality, beaten, blooded and broken bodies because of me.”

I looked very intense towards the camera with a look of anger on my face, along with showing the flanged German mace to the camera as well, reminding everyone that this would be my weapon from now on as the camera went to black.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.