Sky vs. Davis vs. Joseph vs. Zdunich
Ace Sky vs. Samuel Davis vs. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat vs. Crystal Zdunich
Rise to Greatness XIX Pre-Show
SCW Television Championship
Number One Contendership for the SCW Adrenaline Championship

2 RP Limit
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, July 30, 2022
Ace Sky is proudly standing in a room in house, with all his martial arts belts, his little league soccer, gymnastics and even soccer trophies. Science fair trophies of model rockets and solar system. 

Ace Sky:
I am not one to look back at the past that often. I prefer to look to the future and aim for the future. When I decided at 4 to be a pro wrestler I began my quest by training in every way I could. I chose the sports that would best suit my size and were about balance and agility, gymnastics and soccer which did  not make me popular in Texas where football is a religion, I was able to start sticking up for myself when I went into the combat sports martial arts and amateur wrestling, I knew given my size I would be facing a lot of scrutiny more so in this country particularly. Japanese, Mexican even in the UK size did not matter, small wrestlers were kicking ass.

Ace Sky:
I'm not downplaying myself when I explain this but I was never team captain, besides becoming the smallest and youngest black belt in my Taekwondo training at 10 which was really five or six years younger than the usual, I impressed with size, I was the best but with a caveat, the best of my size. With a championship I can show that I am at that elite level.

Ace Sky:
i know the champion makes the championship, the championship is just in itself is just a physical object, that's not what draws me to it, though it is beauty I must admit. I desire the championship because the championship equally desires me, I feel that. 
Nobody wants this more than me, they will tell you, I have shown you and I will continue to show you all that I should be recognized as the best of the best in this federation as I am the best universally, unequivocally and ubiquitously.
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]