Ducky’s Birthday Bash!!!!!!!!
“I find myself in a peculiar, albeit alluring situation. While I find that I excel in multi-person matches, Ducky’s Birthday Bash presents a type of challenge that I have not encountered over my long career. With that in mind, I am forced to admit, this is not my forte.” My fingers tap on the black armrest. “I cannot help but feel as though somehow, despite once competing in an Ass-Stapling match, that the upcoming Breakdown will be the most… interesting match during my tenure in Supreme Championship Wrestling, if not my entire career.”

“I have often prided myself in my studiousness. My free time often revolves around watching tape, studying, preparing for the inevitabilities that find me in the right. This match makes that strategy entirely impossible. That’s not to say I’m not grateful for the invitation. I simply pride myself on knowing what I’m getting into. Considering that no information has been given to any of us, we are all left in a confusing limbo. It is an uncomfortable position to find myself in.” 

“That is why I was so disappointed when Mister Cruze told me i would not be competing in the upcoming chamber match at Under Attack. I thrive in chambers; I have made them a staple of my career. All those years ago, it was a chamber match when I finally won the Majestic Wrestling Premier title against five other immensely talented individuals. Chambers are different. They do not forgive; they do not allow us to escape. It is a collection of competitors stuck, forced to adapt to a steel prison until someone is victorious. Sure, I will still be defending my Adrenaline Championship, which is all I can ask for, but the stipulation will not be as favorable. I love chamber matches, so my disappointment was likely palpable ” 

“However, that disappointment faded rather quickly. Despite the unpredictability of this upcoming Breakdown, I find myself rather excited. When Ducky came up to present the invitation, I could not help but feel a fire underneath me. Breakdown promises to be one of the most chaotic nights of the year, and if there is one thing I thrive in, it is absolute chaos. There was a small part of me that wanted to turn the invitation down but… truthfully? I pause, letting out a giggle. “How was I supposed to turn Ducky down? She’s absolutely adorable. Doubly so because this is her birthday!” 

“I am no stranger to misadventures in this company. My entire feud with Regan Street was a giant misadventure, as was that Ass-Stapling match with Kimberly, and I suppose I have the Deathmatch Queen herself to thank for this upcoming journey into the absurd.” I pause, resting my head into my palm. “Oh, Kim. I should have known you would eventually drag me into something like this.” I stick out my tongue and blow a raspberry. 

“It is certainly not the one-on-one rematch that I wanted. It brings me no closer to recapturing the title that I created. Every time I think about it, I am reminded of the two pinprick scars left on my backside where Kim used her stapler. However, I cannot lie. I am excited to share this… experience with you.” I smile. 

“A lot of people fail to see Kimberly’s full potential because they do no’t venture outside the walls of Supreme Championship Wrestling, but lately, I was treated to one of the most brutal and exciting matches in my lifetime. I had the distinct pleasure of sitting ringside, watching Kimberly Williams and Joshua Kennedy absolutely kill each other. It was a bloodbath: a beautiful display of ultraviolence that some can only dream of. It was art, and the two painted their canvas with blood and body parts. When Kimberly is in her element, there are few wrestlers on this earth who are more creative and brutal in the ring.” 

“In fact, she is by far one of the toughest, most vicious women I know, and I say that with exactly as much bitterness as you would expect. Losing my precious title to her was a dire setback in my career, but as time passed, as I watched Kimberly do what Kimberly does, my disappointment dissipated. I realize now that there is no shame in losing to Kim, especially when weapons are involved. She is a master of using foreign objects to her advantage, even if they are not her signature weapons. Barring people like Joshua Kennedy himself, there are few humans on this earth who are more sadistic and cunning. I love that about her. That’s why we became friends in the first place, and that is why she will be the face of the Underground Championship for years and years to come. So even with onesies. Even surrounded by cuteness. Even with the inevitable blood that will spill across the city. I know that I will have fun competing with Kim again. One day, dear, I will avenge my loss, and that day may be much closer than we think.” I tap my chin and squint into the camera. 

“And speaking of fun and violence…” trailing off, I straighten up and lean forward before licking my lips. “Not too long ago, in one of my sentimental spirals, I asked who would be interested in completing with me on my journey to improve. I got several responses, but there is one name that especially stuck out.” I place my chin into my hands and stare at the camera like a schoolgirl. 

“Hello, James. How have you been, dear?” I pucker my lips and blow him a kiss through the camera. 

“It has been so, so long, Mister Evans. Too long, if you ask me. But as soon as your name popped up onto my Twitter screen, I could not help but smile like an idiot. Who knew that a decorated, former World Champion of your caliber would remember a sad little girl like me?” I wink. “And my, have really grown since the last time we competed. I have to commend you for that. Not many people would instigate Konrad Raab, much less dish out the ultimate insult by using his own mace against him. I know that Raad can hold a grudge like no one’s business, but I can tell that you don’t care. You made yourself a lovely, poetic statement on Breakdown. Color me impressed.” I tap my chin. 

“And let’s not forget about your return to the ring. Many would have difficulty with a three-on-one handicap match in their first night back. Not my Jamesy. Lyman said during that match that you exuded “controlled aggression.” You were cold, calculated. No sign of rust was to be found. I enjoyed watching that. I enjoyed watching you.”

“So you can imagine I was thrilled when you threw your name into this ridiculous fray. Again, one day, we will compete in that one-on-one match you asked for; I will accept you with open arms and a smile. I am quite the fan of the new and improved James Evans, and I cannot wait for that day to come. We may have our history, but I think our presents set the bar much higher, wouldn’t you say? Plus, to be completely frank, seeing you tomorrow night in a onesie will be one of the most satisfying feelings I can think of.” I stick out my tongue. 

“Sure, the premise of this match is silly. That’s a given. But the ramifications for the winner are as serious as they can be, especially considering who is involved. As of this moment, there are four champions who are vying for a title shot. Imagine that. We have our current World Champion, Xander Valentine; we have our current Tag Team Champions in the Happy Farmstead Friends; and we have our current Adrenaline Champion, yours truly. That makes four of us who could step into Breakdown and put ourselves in a position to become a double champion. I believe that is a unique situation. While we don’t know exactly what type of title shot is on the line, it does not particular matter, does it. All of the titles of this company hold a level of prestige that other companies could only dream of.  It’s difficult to imagine that Xander, Hairless Penguin, and Bear are not engulfed in their quest for additional gold.

“The bad news is that Xander is entering this match with a ton of momentum. Given our own scuffles in the past, I know what kind of man Xander Valentine is. He is conniving, intelligent, and championship material through and through. I have watched Allocco since my days in Majestic Wrestling, and I truly believed that he would carry our World Title into the new year, but Mister Valentine put a stop to that, and that is by far one of the most important accomplishments of his career.” I pause. 

“That’s not to say his two other championship victories were not also impressive. Defeating Jason Wheeler and Dillusion were no easy tasks. But I place Allocco on a pedestal all of his own. His tenacity makes him one of the most difficult and frustrating opponents I’ve ever shared a ring with, and beating him in a big match situation speaks unending volumes of what Xander is capable of. Should he be victorious in Ducky’s birthday bash, it would not be surprising to me if he went and won himself another championship. Xander has the potential; he’s shown it in his victories…

“But the truth is, so do I.” I take a moment to grab my Adrenaline Championship and hoist it up, showcasing it to the world. “I may not be a multi-time World Champion. In fact, I have never been World Champion. This is my first piece of gold in all the years I’ve been in and out of this company. But this title? This title is a signifier of my dedication. For years I competed in title match and title match, losing to the likes of Shilo Valiant, Cid Turner, and others. But now, things are different. I am not the scared girl I was before. I am not a bundle of anxiety and nerves. No.” 

“This title is proof of that. Lest we not forget, I dethroned Autumn Valentine ina four way match to win my most prized possession, which has been held by some of the greatest names to step through the door: People like Cid Turner, Glory Braddock, Jordan Majors, Regan Street, David Helms. The list goes on. The prestige that comes with this championship is not lost on me, and it is an absolute honor to say that I can add my name among theirs. 

“That is why I am so dedicated. That is why I am so different than I was those years ago. This championship means the world to me, and I plan on continuing its legacy by etching my name among the longest reigning champions. I will make my name synonymous with the Adrenaline Champion, and when people look back on my time with this title, they will know that I continued to add to its prestige.” 

“I am not sure what this match is. It could be mud wrestling. It could be a pillow fight. Regardless of the stipulations or games we plan, I will compete to the best of my ability. I will no longer be pushed around. There is no more Holly Adams to attempt to control me. I have my friends, I have love, and I have a level of commitment the old me could never muster.”

“There is a distinct possibility that with so many competitors vying for this title shot that I may not be victorious. There is a distinct possibility that the rules will not work in my favor. But these possibilities will not deter me. I will enter Breakdown and do what I always do: remind the world that there is a reason my name conjures fear whenever it is spoken, even if I look adorable doing so. 

*pukes up rp* Don’t know what my deal has been- just couldn’t get in the right mind frame to write. But enjoy lol

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KT13...tw_tI/edit
[Image: VnmrSY4.png]