Allow me to introduce myself.
Hey folks!

I'm the newbie around these parts and I finally had the mental wherewithal to make this post.

My name is Thea. Some of the people in one of my previous e-feds took to calling me Brockette... You'll understand why when you read the whole post.

I'm 45, I live in Calgary, Alberta, my favorite soda is Pepsi and I drink sweet tea because I absolutely can not drink plain water. I've tried. Repeatedly.   Sick

Hobbies include reading, writing, listening to music and playing computer games.

I was an active e-fedder from late 1997 to late 2014. The wrestlers I used include but are not limited to the following:

"The Soulveyer" Jericho Dylan
"Untouchable" Jarred Dylan
"Lionheart" Liam Kendell
"Wolfsbane" Adam Brock
"The King of Chaos" Jacobias Discordia
"The Lone Wolf" Jude Lamont

"Wolfsbane" Adam Brock is the character that earned me the nickname Brockette.  Big Grin
[Image: 7YQMtsG.png]

[Image: KQjayMG.png]
^Banner courtesy of Mad Marlowe
Welcome to SCW! I'm Adam, I handle Xander Valentine, Adam Allocco, and YUYO. I do the site layouts/graphics. I've called SCW my efedding home ever since December 2004. If you haven't yet, check out the SCW discord: https://discord.gg/yndgdm9U

Hi! I'm J, I currently handle only Bree Lancaster here, but other characters include Amy Chastaine (retired), Kandis (injured due to my recent LOA), Spencer Pryce ("fired" due to LOA), and Jaina Lancaster (Amy's daughter, current SCW reporter, sometime wrestler). Started this game in 2005, through several other feds and landed here in 2015. I'm an admin here, I typically approve new signups (In fact I did yours), move threads around to their correct locations, and if you need your password reset, I'm ya girl.

Welcome!
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
Hello there. Nice to see a female handler playing a male character. Not often do you come across them. I'm one of those female handlers that play male characters too. I'm Fizz from London, England, and I play a guy nobody likes, "The Ice Blood" Konrad Raab. Oh, and I'm a massive fan of a NASCAR driver called AJ Allmendinger. I help Olek out by creating RP threads to thank him for what he's done for our characters here with storylines, feuds and bringing this awesome community together.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Welcome. I am among the many of our glorious Matt’s. I currently handle Glory Braddock and Kimberly Williams here in SCW. I’ve also handled the likes of Clyde Sutter, Jessica Lasiewicz, Marie Jones, Angelica Jones, and Leviticus.
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
"Wolfsbane" Adam Brock sounds familiar. Perhaps you were here with him very briefly for a bit many years ago. Either way, welcome (or welcome back if I'm right!). Plus, always good to have more Canadians around (I and a few others are also Canadian; SCW is even based in Toronto in our fictional universe).

Glad to have you here. Feel free to come bother me if you have any questions, suggestions, or anything else in between.
[attachment=6 Wrote:supremecw pid='8829' dateline='1666827356']"Wolfsbane" Adam Brock sounds familiar. Perhaps you were here with him very briefly for a bit many years ago. Either way, welcome (or welcome back if I'm right!). Plus, always good to have more Canadians around (I and a few others are also Canadian; SCW is even based in Toronto in our fictional universe).

Glad to have you here. Feel free to come bother me if you have any questions, suggestions, or anything else in between.

Yup!!! That's me!!! Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 7YQMtsG.png]

[Image: KQjayMG.png]
^Banner courtesy of Mad Marlowe
Welcome to the asylum!  No matter what you hear, I don't bring cookies... No... No... I don't... Don't tempt me...

BTW I am Ian or Jake (Jake Starr of SCW lore) and I always love to see new faces coming in.  Jake Starr was my character here for over a decade, and now I have had him go out on his terms and now am trying my hand at creating a brand new character myself.  Regardless, this is the BEST community in the efed world.  I've been doing this since the late 90s, so you're not the only elder statesman here.
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]
-------------------------

Overall Record: 25-19-3   |   2024 Record: 5-2-0

-------------------------

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)