Under Attack update, Schedule update
Hi all,

Personal things have gotten in my way this week and so things just didn't go as planned. Giving it some thought, though I've made good time on things this weekend, I'm going to buy us all time to avoid us rushing into a show when we don't have to.

Under Attack, I hope will be up tonight, potentially tomorrow. More there's a number of segments to complete and one more match to write. I also have to prep for the upcoming week of classes and frankly, I've been running on a limited bandwidth for a while having pushed myself far too hard earlier this term.

This week's Breakdown will be cancelled. Our next show is November 24. This allows people to take in the results and then have plenty of time before roleplaying for our next show. This also allows me to more properly put together the Trios Tournament which will start on December 8. If you do NOT wish to be a part of the tournament, please let me know. Otherwise, the teams are randomly drawn, but I try to have as many handlers involved as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.
Giving a new update. On Sunday, I finally hit my wall. For those who don't know (or aren't on Discord), I teach but also have been very involved in closely following events in Ukraine as my actual background is in the study of Russian foreign policy. The year has been...tiring, to say the least. I finally just ran out of gas. I'm hoping to pick up the pieces as this week continues and have the show up and then get back into some routine again with BD next week. I can't tell you when the show will be up, but I'm hoping to have it up by Friday at the latest. It's more that this, coupled with other commitments, and I have just become overwhelmed by everything.
A wise man named Mr. D once told me... Personal life always comes first.  Mental health especially.  If you're out of gas from everything, your mind and body need the break.  Do what you need to, brotha... We will all be here.
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]
-------------------------

Overall Record: 26-19-3   |   2024 Record: 7-2-0

-------------------------

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)