Jamison Logan vs. The One
{PROMO}

After a long a difficult battle inside SCW's most demonic structure, The Chamber Match, The One came up short of having an opportunity to springboard herself from the middle of the pack to the top of the food chain, very early in her SCW career.  This time around, it was not to be, however.  Like with any loss, there is some disappointment.  But also like with The One, she doesn't let it define how she acts or reacts going forward.  So after being treated by the training staff, and looked over by medical personnel, she was given the all clear, and allowed to go begin to pack up and head out.  As she passes what is left of the catering area, she reaches over and grabs a small bag of chips to snack on to tide her over.  Walking through the parking garage she hears sending mixed reactions, but mostly positive vibes her way after her biggest match since coming to SCW.  As a simply sign of acknowledgment, she turns her head, even with her hoodie up, and nods in their direction.  Once getting to her vehicle, she throws her bag in the backseat, and jumps into the drivers seat.

Once making her way through the few throngs of fans who were hoping to meet some of the SCW stars, she finally gets up onto the interstate to make her way back to the hotel.  Even as she drives, she extemporaneously speaks regarding everything she's just been through, and what is left to come.

Anyone ever heard the southern phase, "just a little too big for your britches?"  Well tonight, I would say that or, "I bit off a little more than I could chew," would describe the reality of what went down.  Now I say that humbly.  I don't say that in frustration or anger.  I say that because I was in a match with some of the most elite superstars in SCW, and I wasn't the first eliminated.  I was there, almost, until the very end.  And I think that constitutes a little praise on my behalf, but also the realization that The One and her grandiose plan for change is not something she can rush, she can just assume will come immediately, and will ultimately involve patience.

And patience hasn't always been my strongest quality, but I have managed...

But I went out there and I gave it my all and I think, all things considered, i made a name for myself in SCW.  I no longer am just the the new kid on thew block or the new flavor of the month.  I think people genuinely see me as someone who could be a major player down the road, but is someone that we can all agree tried to jump in the deep end before she even learned to kick her legs in SCW.  And I'm not ashamed to admit it.  I'm not ashamed I have stuff to learn.  I didn't become The One overnight because I decided it was just going to happen.  No I had to work for it.  I had to see people I care about suffer before I understood the amount of motivation it would take for me to accomplish my goals.  And SCW is no different.  I had a chance I couldn't pass up inside that Chamber.  I had to take the chance and live with the results, and here I am.  I am not making excuses.  I am not blaming others.  Hell I'm not even blaming myself.  Sometimes you just end up against superior competition and you get outmatched.  That isn't an excuse...

It's just a fucking fact!

That's why I am not dwelling on it and I have already moved on.  I have already forgotten about The Chamber, as much as I can with the residual soreness I'm feeling... But the truth is I can't live on what could have happened if everything were to have just ended up "perfect."  I have to accept what happened and now focus on things I can control, things that matter to me and affect me, and things I AM ready to confront head on.

And coming off of a loss like this, and a real eye opener, I would say that I understand what is staring me directly in the face...

The defense of MY SCW Television Championship!

And that title defense continues at Breakdown!

The One pauses as she makes an change from one interstate to another, and stays on the right path back to her hotel.

Now a lot of people may think coming off of a loss, momentum may not be on my side.  People may see my last defense, which went to a no contest, as a way of saying maybe The One is beginning to fizzle out.  I like to look at it a bit differently because losses, to me, don't signify a change in momentum.  They instead show you where your own weaknesses are.  With Calvin, we were so evenly matched things turned out the way they were because of outside interference.  We were both attacked, and both jumped without being prepared for that kind of ambush.  Before then, it was a pretty good battle between the two of us.  With the Chamber, like I said, the little fish wanted to swim in the big pond before she was ready, and while she held her own, the bigger fish always come out on top.

So now I go back to my pond, and I begin to get my fins back in order.  I begin to continue to swim and grow to be the big fish in my pond.  I continue to prepare myself to move up, and evolve into the next level of competitor in SCW... One who can achieve her long term goals and not try and rush it like some people.  Now I go back to my turf that I don't get to spend time trying to claim... I have to focus on spending my time DEFENDING what I have earned and claimed as mine.  I have to go out there and prove that the "Working Woman's Championship," is in the rightful hands, and not in jeopardy of going anywhere else, and so when Breakdown rolls around...

Bring out the whiskey because Jamison is on the menu!

For those of you who may not know much about Jamison Logan, I did a little research when I found out he would be coming for my Television Championship, and let me tell you that this is one big son of a bitch.  I'm talking straight out of the wet dreams of Majorie Taylor Greene we have a Zangief sized brute who knows how to do one thing, and that's be a monster and fight.  And from what I know he's doing this for a good cause and I applaud that, but the problem is, he reminds me of the man who preceded me as The One.  The person who was my predecessor was a brute and a hulking man, who would brawl and smother people who crossed him.  Much the like of someone like Jamison.  Now the guy before me, he was a complete and total asshat with no regard for anyone but himself.  And I don't believe that Jamison falls into that category, but what I will say is that big guys, versus little girls, don't tend to turn out the way they may seem to look like they would on paper.

And that, Jamison, is what your fate entails when you walk into that ring with me.

You see, we both are relatively green in this business, but I know you have a little more time under your belt than I do.  I know you've faced some stiff competition here in SCW and while I may not know your win/loss record, I presume you put up a bit of a fight.  That shear mass you bring to the ring would tell me you do your best to smother and bludgeon people until they just don't know where they are, who they are, or if they remembered to wipe their ass when they last took a shit.  And that's your style.  That's your gimmick.  That's who you are.  But The One is someone who yearns for different styles.  I yearn for someone who isn't like the last guy.  The last guy I fought one on one was happy to be there, and a pretty damn good tactician.  I don't expect that out of you because I don't believe that is where your strengths lie.  So it makes me have to think.  It makes me have to adapt.  It makes me have to try and out-think someone like you because our styles will clash so much and be so different from one another that your goal will be to smother and suffocate, and mine will be to avoid and adapt and get you off of your feet.

I mean... Why wouldn't that be my plan?

You're going to have height.  You're going to have weight.  You're going to have strength.  So what does that mean I have to do?  It means I have to take that game away from you.  I have to bring you down to my level.  I have to neutralize every advantage you'd have in the physical game and then turn the battle into one where it's all about who wrestles the smarter match.  And who knows... You could surprise me.  You could surprise the world.  You could look like a bumbling ox of a human being, but actually be one of the most astute students of the game that SCW has seen.  In which case, you'll put more pressure on me to step my game up.

The One takes a hit from her vape.

Jamison... I'm not one to write people off.  I'm not one to let my confidence be mistaken for cockiness.  I do plan on beating you.  But I don't EXPECT it.  I don't EXPECT anything in life.  In this industry, especially, if you EXPECT to win, I can promise that, from what I have seen, you are going to be the most upset individual there has ever been on this planet.  So I don't expect this to be something I walk out there, barely break a sweat, choke you out, and call it a night before the local restaurants stop serving their nightly specials.  I don't expect that.  What I do expect, is a fight.  And what I hope you expect, is a fucking WAR.  I may not be your size.  I may not have the intimidation factor that you bring.  But I didn't just walk out there and get handed the SCW Television Championship because of my amazing wit and glaring good looks...

No...

I had to earn this.  And if you want to put your name on the legacy of this title you are going to have to expect the same.  When I won it, I made it clear this was something I was going to hold and defend and like i said, this is the "Working WOMAN's Championship" now.  So it'll be a long time before I even consider letting go of it.  I want to grind.  I want to fight.  I want people to see me and know that every time I defend this title I am not doing it just because I want a title and a piece of metal to carry around, but because I want to REPRESENT what IT represents.  It's why I became The One.  Too much corruption had destroyed the true meaning of The One, and I restored it to its honor.  Now it's time to CONTINUE that with the Television Championship.  One person at a time can come after it... And each time those people can fall like the farting water tower on TikTok.  Because this is my championship.  This is my legacy.   And whether you like it or not, your name will be etched in stone alongside each of those others who have tried to take it from me.  And that, at least for now... is as close as you're getting to becoming a champion at my fucking expense...

The One pulls into the parking lot of her hotel, and puts the car in park.  She opens the door to leave, but pauses, and looks back at the camera, which has been filming from the passenger seat the whole time.

... And like I say... THAT is a guarantee... Like Death... Taxes... And me... THE ONE!

She then exits the vehicle, slamming the door shut and opening the back to remove her belongings.  The camera slowly fades to black as she is seen walking toward the front door of the hotel she is staying at that night.
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]
-------------------------

Overall Record: 26-19-3   |   2024 Record: 7-2-0

-------------------------

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)

Messages In This Thread
Jamison Logan vs. The One - by Konrad Raab - 11-27-2022, 12:20 PM
RE: Jamison Logan vs. The One - by TheOne - 11-30-2022, 07:00 PM
RE: Jamison Logan vs. The One - by TheOne - 12-01-2022, 04:28 AM
RE: Jamison Logan vs. The One - by DeeSizzle - 12-02-2022, 01:01 AM