Kimberly Williams, The One & Allocco vs Konrad Raab, Alexis Quinne & Selena Frost
2 of 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J1bE...sp=sharing
[Image: scwforumbannerforadam.png]

Record:
67-53-5

-14th SCW Supreme Champion in SCW History
-SCW Adrenaline Champion (10/19/23 - ??/??/??, ?? Days, 0 Successful Defenses)
-SCW World Champion (07/31/22 - 09/08/22, 39 Days, 0 Successful Defenses, Let's Not Talk About It....)
- 2022 Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal Winner
- 2022 SCW Co-Male Wrestler of the Year (shared with that ungrateful asshole...)
- 2022 SCW Shocking Moment of the Year (because aforementioned asshole punked me...)
- 2022 SCW Return of the Year (because I came back from death to win it all..)
-2009 SCW Top Stable of the Year (Greaternity)
-2009 Feud of the Year (Infection vs. Greaternity vs. CHBK/Greg Cherry/David Miller/Asher Hayes)
- SCW United States Championship (10/28/21-02/20/2013, 115 days, 3 Successful Defenses, Unbeaten)
- SCW Televison Championship (03/09/2021-04/22/2021, 49 Days, 3 Succesful Defenses)
- SCW Tag Team Championship (05/02/2021-06/13/2021, Days, 0 Successful Defenses)

Barberville, Florida, Sunday 11th December. (Off-Camera)

Today is race day; well, what I had planned because these girls were flat-out pussies, quite honestly. I do NASCAR so that I can risk my goddamn life. That's why they didn't understand that they needed to take more risks, especially regarding Selena Frost, who plays it too fucking safe. Never seen her take any risks. But the same can be said about Adam Allocco, who doesn't take risks either. The two are perfect opposites of each other. So we're at the dirt car track where it was only two weeks ago I came here to race against professional UMP Modified drivers and finished eighth place as a part of training for Bristol Dirt next year.

It was five laps to go where I was leading them, playing mind games from time to time to catch up with me and what these girls didn't know was they were in equal cars with me because I'd only driven this car once, but in terms of racing experience, I had plenty of it. So I'm in a blue car with my flame skull lid that someone made for me when I started NASCAR this year. I saw that Selena and Alexis were getting better, especially Selena, when it came to the eighth lap. She was, as I predicted, a smooth driver. Alexis was also a smooth driver, but in the last few NASCAR races, Brad Rogers said I went from being smooth to being an aggressive driver.

As it was the last lap of the race, I wanted to teach Selena how things work in racing badly, on top of her arrogant native attitude I always had about her. So I side-swerved into Selena and pushed her off the track, and I won the race as I predictability would do. Selena and Alexis only have themselves to blame for wanting to take charge of who will be the captain for the match. This week well was going to be me. Alexis came up to me and argued the hell out of me for my dirty move. Honestly, I didn't care because I've had way worse. I smile at the hatred Alexis has for me.

But I smiled a lot more when I looked over the other side and saw Selena crying because of my dirty move. I told them to take risks, and Selena might've done that, but not fucking enough in my eyes. I parked the car where Alexis's car was because the guys were eventually going to take the cars away back to their homes, or instead, mine would be taken back to Brad Rogers Racing garage as it was a team thing. Selena finally found her pair of tits and got in my face after Alexis defended her ass. We stood in the victory lane area, arguing with Selena's Cold, frozen, unrelenting rage. Alexis stood away from the situation.

Selena Frost: "You dirty asshole."

Konrad Raab: "That's right, it's called racing. It's called taking a fucking risk to do everything you can to win."

Selena Frost: "Oh, bullcrap. You deliberately took me off track because you couldn't stand the sight of me winning the race. You have a problem with me, don't you?"

Konrad Raab: "Of course, I have a problem with you and Alexis. I have a problem with every wrestler on the roster."

Selena Frost: "Yeah, you nearly got beaten in the race by me today makes you pissed off and angry; that solves everything, right?"

I nodded my head as I loved this hatred Selena was giving me. Alexis had enough of dealing with my bullshit, so she sat on the grandstands, listening to the bullshit we were speaking of each other, and I knew I could never get along with Selena. It was impossible, and I wasn't going to show an ounce of weakness in front of her.

Konrad Raab: "It seems to work for me, alright. I prefer to be alone, and I prefer if I beat these three bitches myself."

Selena Frost: "You're not only a dirty asshole but a selfish one as well."

Konrad Raab: "We must be fucking selfish to get what we want. Do you think saving every wrestler on the roster will get you anywhere? You think racing me clean will motivate you to win the trios tournament?"

Selena Frost: "Hm, who's the only wrestler in this team who hasn't held an SCW World title? Don't you think that's something you need to sort out, or are you just a coward?"

Nope, I wasn't going to show weakness, not a single chance, as I used my aggression and punched Selena in the face, sighing in relief, knowing I never felt better. Alexis saw what was going on and tried to break up the fight that could get ruthless in seconds. She yelled at the pair of us to say this.

Alexis Quinne: "Stop it; we aren't going to let our opponents know we can't get along. We got to work together."

Konrad Raab: “Forget it. I'm a lone fucking vampire, and that's all I ever want to be."

Selena got herself up, knowing she wanted to punch me, but Alexis stood right in front of Selena, and she shook her head towards me, knowing I was still selfish and wanting to win for myself, and I think she began to see my downfall.

Selena Frost: "I know what your problem is. You've put us in this life-or-death situation because you wanted us both to suffer your pain. You're so selfish that you don't know the meaning of being in a team. Unlike Alexis and me, you know nothing about leading a team. I knew this from the beginning."

Konrad Raab: “Oh, I'm sorry. I couldn't hear much of your bullshit, considering I've been more successful on my own. I've never wanted to be in this fucking tournament because I fucking hate you and Alexis."

Alexis went to sit back down as I didn't care for interactions with her at this point, and Selena already saw the main thing about me she had discovered. I was afraid, admittedly, so I was willing to push her off the track as I did. I'm ready to destroy everyone because, as I said, I have no weaknesses to put people out. That's the good thing about hating the entire roster.

Selena Frost: "I don't like you either because your such an asshole. You have a massive anger problem. Worse than I thought, it's obvious that your anger isn't because of your hatred of Alexis or me."

Konrad Raab: "Yes, it is because of me hating you and Alexis."

Selena Frost: "No, you stupid prick, it's because you're afraid of teamwork."

She fucking got me big time as much as I was avoiding them to point out my glaring weakness of how I do things around wrestling. Because I was full of myself and because I didn't want to allow Selena Frost to give me breathing room, I hit right back when I laughed at her comment.

Konrad Raab: "Don't be fucking stupid."

Selena Frost: "Jesus Christ, do you ever stop swearing? All you seem to do is trash everyone around you, cause so much violence and swear nonstop. You're scared, and it only takes me to see through your eyes and body language to know you're a coward regarding teamwork."

I had nothing to say to that; I didn't because I was consistently shaking, and Selena could see that through my body language. I enjoyed arguments more than actually trying to work with her. I wanted people to feel my pain and suffer from it more than trying to be friends with anyone. It was now ten in the morning, and we were getting nowhere. Selena was giving me payback for what I said about her weakness with Deanna. I sighed, knowing I hate to be civil to wrestlers. She wasn't wrong that I was afraid of teamwork.

Konrad Raab: "This is not a situation I want to be in, but hey, a chance to get those contracts to beat the shit out of Kim, Lucy One and Adam. I know you still want to beat Adam after losing to him, and I certainly want to get the loss against Kim back."

Selena Frost: "See, it wasn't that hard, was it? Although this swearing, you need to cut that off. It's not good to swear that much. I get your anger; I get you love your mace, but it's not, how shall we say, not helping you grow as a person."

Konrad Raab: "I can't fucking help swearing. I'm literally out of control with it. I hate that you and Alexis have been SCW World champions, which also causes me to be angry."

Selena Frost: "That's why we need to put bullcrap aside and get you there. We've been to the top. Your aggression and violence could be used against Kim; we also need you not to allow your fears to get in your way. I understand your hatred and that you're emotionally hurt, but you must lead this team forward this week and make it work because we depend on you. Please, no using the mace this week."

Konrad Raab: "Fine, we'll smash Kim's, Adam's and Lucy's heads with our bone-crushing fists."

Selena Frost: "That's more like it. We're done."

That's what I wanted to hear, although it took us almost half an hour to work my shit through. Selena saw right through me that I hated this tournament; I hated teamwork and my fears of trust regarding it. We walked away after the guys took the UMP-modified cars back to the team headquarters. I may have relaxed a little, but I know it was bullshit, and I still don't feel the confidence to be a fucking team player. It's not my cup of tea. We left the speedway track and went our separate ways, although I needed to return home anyway to prepare for a wrestling match at another company.

------------------------------

Fort Worth, Texas. Wednesday 14th December (On-Camera)

If there's something I've not ever done with these fucking idiots in SupremeCW, it's doing a video at a NASCAR track. I had been too busy to do a video the last few days, I decided to do one at a place that's three hours from Houston Texas, Texas Motor Speedway. A special race took place in May where I did pretty solid, but although I didn't win, it was one of the best experiences I've ever had in my life, the all star race.

Anyway, enough of that bullshit, I sit in the grandstands with a camera facing me, while I look at the pit straight and the winners circle. It was one of those times where I didn't know what to say and I know, strange for a guy like me, right? But it wasn't and I had a hard time how I was going to approach this match and the tournament as a whole. But I had to because of what Selena said she wants me to do, but thinking about it, she could be bullshitting for all I know. Who cares as I gulped really hard, reminding myself what my best friend in NASCAR told me, relax and focus on the match at hand.

Konrad Raab: “If you were wondering why I was angry in my video last week, this tournament is your fucking answer and to this day, I'm still pissed off on being entered in it. But it's life and I got to deal with teams bullshit. Got to deal with two former champions on my team and then our opponents. Selena has been a multi time SCW World Champion and held every belt possible, while Alexis has done quite a lot in her SCW career and getting that much closer to Grand Slam like Selena. Then you have a fucking vampire who would pour blood and pain each time he wrestles in the ring as a former Underground and a three time SCW TV champion. All I will say is while I don't, a lot of people respect them for being former champions.”

I grunted, making a fist over the situation I hated so much, something I've struggled to put into words right because I just cannot function as a team leader or team work as a whole. But I had to as much as I hate the situation. I still couldn't get over my hatred for SCW bosses to put me in it.

Konrad Raab: “I guess me and Lucy One are in the same situation, being in a team with former SCW World Champions. I hate this whole idea of you being called The One. Hence why I'm calling you Lucy One because everyone has a real name to attach themselves to and I chose Lucy simply because I can and I will. I don't care if this offends your ass, but how embarrassing it was to lose to Polly Playtime, a girl that's known to be a complete joke for that TV title? Poor you. I have no respect for people that can't state what their real name is because of some bullshit story about you earning the wrestling name? I don't buy it and nor should anyone else. You got lucky against me and it's going to strike twice when I beat the living shit out of you with Selena and Alexis alongside me.”

I chucked because I found this easier than I thought, but maybe it was my best friend who gave me advice earlier today that kept me focus on the match. Maybe I was talking more about myself than my team, but I had to work on it. Especially when it comes to a guy that pretended to be a fan favourite.

Konrad Raab: “I know the whole alcohol recovery is completely bullshit. You went from oh I will prove to everyone I'm a world champion to not be known as an alcoholic to a guy who's just there. Yes, you've slipped up massively Adam as of late and you've not done a whole lot since you lost the SCW World Title to Xander. Well you were being prevented, but you could've seeked a new goal for yourself, oh wait you failed in the elimination chamber and you think your women from what I recall your objects, get the fuck out of this business because they are here to wrestle, not to be your fucking plaything. I'm an asshole and I'm proud to be, but I'm not the one you should be concerned about. Selena wants to pound your fucking head and I give that chance since you're fucking pathetic and have been for quite sometime now. Nice knowing you, Adam, but your days in the light are done. You're a waste of space on this roster.”

The only opponent I had left to talk about was a constant struggle in my head. Sure, we had great wrestling matches, but I can't express the truth about Kim. Not when we're against each other and she already made me angry.

Konrad Raab: “Mrs Underground Champion. You're on a roll right now with the wins you've had against the top names of this business. Even capturing the Underground title back and doing so impressively. Despite me saying these things, you're still my opponent and you bet that I will bring that same amount of fucking hatred towards you as our previous Underground title matches. I expect you to be violent and when one of us gets violent, we both eventually do. If you want me to prove how much more violent I gotten, ask Christy Matthews, Samuel Davis and I can pretty much say Ace Sky with how much I got into his fucking head during our match. You might be on the other team, but you know damn well your violence has been lacking. What do I mean? Have you attempted to end a wrestler's career as of late? Have you attempted them to be off screen? No you haven't. We might not be able to use weapons on each other, but we can bring our our brutality, but right now, you're in the fucking way and I've got to beat the living shit out of you, well me, Alexis and Selena Frost to go out and win this stupid match.”

I started to think what else I had left to say as it was challenging for me to say the right words without it being all about myself. I had to get back on focus about what I want to achieve in this tournament.

Konrad Raab: “I hate all of you so much that it will be so fucking easy to beat the hell out of one of you. I would love for this match to be full of blood, full of hatred and full of brutal beatings, well except for Selena who won't do that, but I won't let anything slip away. I will not let Selena and Alexis down as much as truthfully in the beginning I said the opposite, but not now when I might be the longest wrestler in SCW that hasn't held an SCW World title, but that time is going to change as I need to get there and one way I will is by working with Selena and Alexis, I will thrash, beat and seek for all of your fucking blood. I'm going to knock you all unconscious and make you all bleed just as much as I put dirt on my shoe tyres. Adam, Kim and Lucy One are all completely fucked in this match because Adam's experience will not be enough to overcome the vampire, the snow lady and the punk hazard to win this match.”

I cleared my throat as I picked up the metal bottle of water which I take the lid off and drink it. I drank half of the water as I put the lid back on and poured one tin of red paint all over myself as I always do.

Konrad Raab: “Why? Because we might not get along, we might not have a fancy stupid fucking name for a team, we don't even have permanent team leaders, but I'm going to lead this team to war and we will have an world war three in the ring to beat the shit out of all of you and you three aren't going to expect it. Sure, Kimberley and I may have had some of the best Underground fights this year, but I'm leaps and bounds better because I'm capable of ending careers while winning matches and winning titles. Go ahead smack me with your stupid fucking penguin, but my mace won't be far behind and I'll smack you in the fucking face with it, same with Adam's and Lucy One's as well. I'm going to destroy you all. I'm the killer instinct of the team and I will prove that tomorrow night in the ring, we will advance into the semi finals with Selena and Alexis and there won't be a damn thing you can do about it because we're a better set of wrestlers.”

I almost said get Iceinated but I couldn't do that because it wasn't about me as much as I wanted it to be. I couldn't as I stood up from the grandstands and got the bus back to Houston after leaving Texas Motor Speedway track.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
https://punk-hazard-i-chi-ban.com/2022/1...ission-ii/