Syren vs. “The One” Kirsten Scott
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, June 21, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
{PROMO}

Kirsten Scott is seen on the riverbanks of the Midwest walking under the moonlight, with lightning bugs illuminating themselves around her.  Her demeanor seems much less "angered" than before, as she still wears her traditional dark clothing, but isn't trying to hide her face in the shadows of a hoodie.  Her gait is much more relaxed as she listens to the water flowing downstream from her, and feeling the presence of a camera, she just allows herself to begin talking.

And now... The world knows...

For a year, I shrouded myself in a thick layer of secrecy.  I kept my name, my identity, my story, everything, in the shadows, along with myself.  I did so because I didn't believe that I had a right to open my eyes and feel free, as The Oracle had given me the permission to do.  I felt there was still a layer of "finality" for "The One" before "Kirsten Scott" could ever breathe her first full breath again, and I feel I accomplished that.

It wasn't a championship...

It wasn't some transformational change...

But it was the beginnings of a new time in a place that had seen the same challenges and darkness that I had...

It was the new beginning of Supreme Championship Wrestling...

For many, things may still look and seem the same.  But to that, I say, look at the past 5 to 7 years in their totality, and tell me if you see the same thing today as you did back then.  Tell me if you HEAR the same things you did back then.  Tell me if people are just pissing and moaning themselves away, running away when they don't get their way, and making threats when they disagree with another.  Tell me if you see the same political structures of individuals cavorting around with specific people to give themselves an edge in the eyes of the masses.  Tell if you truly believe nothing has started fresh and anew, because I would be the first to tell you that you're wrong...

Now I alone couldn't have done anything like that.  I've always said I wasn't "The One" in that regard.  It could never have take ONE PERSON to transform SCW back to a place where it NEEDED to be to reclaim its former glory, it would take the hearts and souls of the masses telling those piss-ants who ruined it for many to get lost and stay away.  It would take managerial changes, and people adopting their talents to them, in order to make those changes.  And it would take the masses knowing that, in the end, they would be part of the greater solution than just one person standing on their high horse and shouting.  That's why I never professed to be the "Savior" of SCW, but merely the catalyst who lit the flame, and stoked the fire, while everyone else, those stronger and more adept, fought the good fight.

Now we are here, one year later, another showing at Taking Hold of the Flame that NOBODY anticipated for me.  Many thought I was putting my eggs in that infamous "transformational basket" that many do for Taking Hold of the Flame, and using that crutch to make myself sound more believable, but instead, I lived in the moment.  For over an hour I went in there and I stood my ground against some of the best of SCW's past, present, and FUTURE, and I did so in a fashion that made people take notice.

And this year... Final five... Year before, top 10...

At this rate the inevitable seems written in the tea leaves for 2024, because at that pace, if my math doesn't deceive me, there really is only ONE PLACE left for me to finish, and when I do, it will be, at that point, because I have become the best SCW has to offer, hands down...

Kirsten smirks as she continues to walk down the banks.

Bold claim, I know... Bold assertion... I know... But that's what I've learned in only one year of being in this business, it takes a bit of boisterousness to really set yourself apart, and while that may have not been the full on persona of "The One," that personality, that seriousness, that focus, that is just a mere part of who Kirsten Scott is, and I am here to tell you that what you're going to see going forward is a fresh, albeit similar, persona to "The One," but one who is a little more... Herself...

And if I were everyone... I wouldn't like that...

You see, people who put on a mask and act differently never are acting at their true potential.  They still have something left that they are not including in whatever the situation is.  I don't have that anymore.  I still may have a nickname of "The One," for now, but no longer is it DEFINING who I am.  DEFINING ME is my name, MY... FUCKING... NAME!  Kirsten Scott is someone who has been held back and held down her whole life and told that she couldn't amount to anything, and if "The One" did accomplish it, the guess what, Kirsten Scott did, too.  And guess what that means, it MEANS I ACCOMPLISHED IT!

To a degree I gave everyone a glimpse on what to expect, rather than coming in full throttle from the start.  I gave people a year to see what I could accomplish at LESS than 100 percent of what I have to give.  So people should thank me.  People should appreciate me for that.  Because what I am out to do now is improve on that exponentially because now I have nothing left in the tank or the reserves.  It's ALL going to be left inside the ring, no matter the cost.  Why?  Because I have no reason not to.  I have nothing to hold me back.  I have nothing left to hide.  What you're all going to get is me at my fullest potential, and if in two years, I'm four spots away from main eventing Rise to Greatness, well you damn well better believe it's a sign that this bitch is someone who should be taken seriously from here on out!

Kirsten stops and turns toward the camera.

Which brings me to you Syren...

Again, our paths are crossing.  Again I tangle with a legend of the rankings of SCW.  Again, I suspect you will be coming into this match with absolutely no expectations of me standing a chance against you.

Why?

Because I'm not dumb, Syren.  You don't respect anyone in SCW who isn't in your clique and inner circle.  Nobody can EVER be as good as you or your friends, and if they are, it's a fluke.  You don't give anyone a chance to argue that they truly are a superior talent to you because you shrug them off, even if they prove they can beat you time and time again.  Your wins and losses and the pissing and moaning is the EPITOME of what I say led the dark days of SCW, and I say that still to this day because, I can promise you this... History means nothing to you, and our history will conveniently slip out of your mind...

SO BECAUSE I'M A NICE GIRL... And I've read a lot, seen a lot, and done a lot, in my few years on this planet, let me give you a little history lesson... And the best part, it's recent history, only going back to March 3 of the year 2023 in the name of our Lord... As they say... It was Breakdown... Matches were had... Titles were on the lines... It was a Breakdown like many others, honestly... But with one match standing out among them all, to me...

Syren versus The One

That's right, dear.  As I said our paths are crossing again, and again it's on an episode of Breakdown in 2023.  But back to the history lesson, because I don't want you not getting the moral of the story, was the result.  You see, it featured the legendary Syren against this nobody who had been mediocre at best, and yet, when the final bell rang, Syren hadn't shown her prowess.  She hadn't shown her greatness.  She hadn't shown her SUPREMACY.  She has shown herself to have not had what it took to beat the mediocre newcomer, and tasted defeat at MY VERY HANDS!

Not a lot of people can say that, can they, Syren?  Not a lot can say they beat you in their first match against you?  Hell I know some of your fiercest foes in history can't say that, but I can.  I will always be able to say that.  And I will never acknowledge an excuse of yours as to why because I did it, and you can't deny it.

But this time, it's going to be different, right?  I mean Syren doesn't let the same person beat her twice in a row, does she?  She tries harder the next time.  She tries to prove it was a fluke, and she's really the dominant force in SCW, like she's been since Infamous first made their way onto the scene as a whole, right?  That's the storyline we are supposed to believe and anticipate aren't we?  We aren't supposed to believe that someone who isn't primed for a major opportunity or on a massive hot streak could outdo the great Syren TWICE IN A ROW, are we?

The answer is simple and straight forward... No...

Syren, unlike the past years in SCW you don't control the narrative around here.  You aren't the voice that represents what IS and IS NOT the factual basis of reality.  You aren't who you used to be and that grinds at you on the inside.  It makes you ache.  It makes you angry.  It makes you WISH you could turn the clock back and prove you weren't letting the reality of Father Time sink in, but unfortunately, you let a mediocre little girl do better than you one on one and EVEN MORE SO during Taking Hold of the Flame.

How is that possible?

How is that feasible?

Where is this Syren of old?

Like I said the narrative isn't yours anymore.  It's no longer your story to tell because you've gone from the protagonist and antagonist to the supporting cast.  You've moved from the front of the line to back because THAT Syren does not exist anymore.  You've lost your touch and it kills you inside, and I don't blame you.  I'm sure you've watched your greatest foes and opponents go through the same thing, and now, it's just your time as well.  Luckily for you, I show pity on the weak.  I put them out of their misery.  I take them out of the realm of being a shell of who they once were so they don't have to sit there and woe in their sorrows.

And I will do that to you at Breakdown...

I will put the final nail in the coffin of the one legendary Syren, and send her off into the sunset...

It's not because I can predict the future, no, it's because I control the narrative now.  I control myself and everything that surrounds me.  And I've already taken this staple of SCW's past out once, when I didn't control that narrative and now, I'm exponentially more dangerous, more vicious, and more willing to do what it takes in this business to get ahead and do what I want, when I want.

It's a mentality Syren once had herself... She once was that person who had the hunger, had the drive, had the WANT to prove everyone wrong about what she was capable of and how much of a badass she was.  And she accomplished that time and time again, and MADE herself THE FACE of this place, but now, look at her... Look at what's left... It's a shell of what once was.  It's sad, but unfortunately is what it is.

And that's where I come into play.

That's where I do what someone who actually BELIEVES in the future should do, and that's put Syren out of her misery once and for all.

Syren, we have danced before.  We have shown one another what we can do, and behind the age and tired attempts to rekindle what once was, I see that Syren COULD still exist.  But I also looked into your eyes and saw the desperation.  I saw the woman who had lost the confidence in herself and lost the DRIVE to show the world what she could once do.  And I saw it as "The One," when I wasn't at my best... If I see that as ME... If I see that as Kirsten Scott... All nomenclatures aside, you'll be forced to accept that the greatness of Syren is gone.  You'll be resorted to accepting the reality that Syren is no more, and all that is left is the remnants of Zoe Sperling.

That's when you'll have to ask yourself if that is the legacy and final memory you want to leave?  Do you want the world to see you as just a name of what you once were, or someone who went out on her shield, like the CHAMPION she was all along?

Syren... I will be honest, and truthful... You're the last of the last generation of newcomers that made SCW special.  You're the one person, and maybe Ravyn, but I know nothing of her minus her affiliation with you, who didn't LEAD SCW into the dark ages.  You, and several others, emerged from it.  Let THAT be your legacy.  Don't let it be Zoe Sperling going out there and playing dress up as a character she once embodied.  Because if you do that... If you allow yourself to play dress up and I'm in the ring, I will destroy your legacy.  I will destroy everything you've ever embodied.  I will make Infamous, well, Insignificant.  And I won't hesitate because, unlike you, I am emerging from the shadows of a name that didn't define me, and I have become better because of it.  You've allowed that name to define you for LIFE.

So the decision is in your hands...

What do you do?

Do you come to the ring and play dress up again, and have your legacy tarnished in front of everyone who supported you?  Or do you fight one last time, and go our on your shield like a true hero and true CHAMPION would?

I can't make that decision for you.  All I can do is guarantee that I will put the beating to you in the same way, whether it look easy, or look like you're making me try.  Because at Breakdown, I begin a new quest in SCW because after ONE YEAR I've completed my first.  I accomplished my goal of turning the page away from the shambles this place had become... Now it's time for Kirsten Scott to go out there and show the world who she truly is, and has been all along.  Not some mediocre, unnamed, individual who came out of left field, but instead, a fire that finally burned itself to complete ashes, creating a perfect environment...

This year marks the dawning of a new era, Syren... MY ERA...

From ashes to GLORY... The new SCW PHOENIX rises...

With those final words, Kirsten returns to walking into the night, her silhouette being seen along the banks, and the camera stopping in its tracks.  Now marks the new phase of the woman SCW has grown to know over the past year.  No longer wearing her person "Scarlet Letter," she is free to express herself in ways she feels best suits her, and in whatever means necessary.
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]
-------------------------

Overall Record: 26-19-3   |   2024 Record: 7-2-0

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)
First for the week. A highly edited version of what I was going to post for the PPV.

Enjoy.

[Image: syren-divider.png]

The Syren Song: Verse 369
"Too much of a pushover when it came to you"
[Image: syren2021.png]
{FREEDOM: Chapter One}

Freedom... What is freedom?  How would we each define it to another person from another culture?  Hell, how would we define it to our neighbor?  In today's world, freedom is something we all take for granted and try to weaponize in ways we feel is "right."  But do we actually appreciate what we have?  Do we actually KNOW what we have?

I think I can simplify that answer in one word... No...

For years, four individuals lived lives where, yes, they had their respective freedoms by definition.  But at the same time, each person had their freedoms completely infringed upon by outside forces, leaving the question, "were they ever free at all?"  And the truth, again, can be summed up in one word... No...

Hailey and I were imprisoned by our families, forced to live lives that contained secrets our young souls should never be asked to bear.  As we grew and learned, we were imprisoned by the fear of retribution against us, should we ever violate a litany of rules put upon us unfairly, compared to those who weren't in our position.  And then when it came to being "The One," each of us, in our own way, had to suffer the wrath of what the grim truth is about being given that kind of power and authority, or being faced with its wrath.

We weren't alone, though... I said there were four individuals...

Emma and Ethan Taylor... An older brother and younger sister combo, who were literally imprisoned by their family, forced to live in the shadows, and if ever shown the light of day, be hidden from the view of others.  Ethan was forced to watch his sister be treated as an object, abused by their parents, and was powerless to fight back.  He was squandered away in a building, given the means to live, and expected to stay silent for eternity.  Emma was abused physically and emotionally, putting her in positions a young girl should never be put in.  Drugged, manipulated, told she was born with powers that defy science and any reality that has been proven to exist.  She was treated as a pawn in a game by her own parents, so they could be the ones to succeed, regardless of the lasting effects on their young children.

But here we are.  Four individuals who have finally shed the shackles that have bound us to an evil that has thankfully been squashed from the top down.  Four individuals who now have no set path or ordered rules to follow, and yet, still wonder how "free" we are.

Personally, my head remains on a swivel.  Not because I actually believe something will happen, but because it has been beaten into my soul that someone, somewhere, is waiting and watching, wanting to attack.  It's a "spider sense" that I wish I could just brush off, like the feeling of a fly landing on your arm.  It doesn't ever leave, but instead remains as a reminder to me that I faced, endured, and honestly, embodied, an evil that nobody should ever wish for.  And I honestly worry if that feeling will make me, again, a prisoner.  Not to another person.  Not to a set of rules.  But to my own thoughts and paranoia.  If that is the case, I will need to realize what I may perceive as "freedom" isn't quite there yet.  I may have to look to others to help guide me through periods of darkness and evil that still may lie dormant inside the monster that was created by anger, and fueled by greed.

I will welcome that help, when it comes...

I have surrounded myself with people who care, now.  I have surrounded them with someone who cares for each of them, in myself, as well.  These three people may not be the definition of "freedom" in its purest form, but the one thing it embodies is something bigger, that I couldn't have ever dreamed I would find in three strangers... And that's FAMILY...

The rivers of the Midwest create a serene scene for where the unlikely foursome of Kirsten Scott, Ethan and Emma Taylor. and Hailey Brooks currently reside under the setting of the late Summer sun.  But it is a location that gives the group a feeling of peacefulness and, as mentioned, serenity, based on the recent events that have shaken them all to their core.

On the banks of the river itself, Emma, also known at times colloquially as, The Oracle, is knee deep in the waters, splashing around like a young girl, while her brother walks along the same banks, picking up rocks, and skipping them in her opposite direction.  The simplicity of the brother-sister combination's enjoyment is something that cannot be ignored, while roughly 20 feet away, on a park bench, sit the other two members of the group, Hailey and Kirsten.

The two on the bench sit, looking at the two younger siblings enjoying themselves, in almost an older sibling, older cousin, guardian role, while also simply relaxing in the sounds of what nature brings around them.  This area is not isolated, and random people pass by, running, walking their pets, and enjoying their own day out along the river on a day that is not sweltering with heat.  After some time of just enjoying their surroundings, Hailey takes another moment to just watch the two near the water, and comments to Kirsten as to what feelings it brings to her.

Hailey Brooks: That's fucking PURE, isn't it?

Kirsten, looks over, having been stunned by the break in the lack of conversation.

Kirsten Scott: What are we talking about?

Hailey raises her head, using her chin to point in the direction of Emma and Ethan.

Hailey Brooks: Those two... Their joy... Their happiness... It's just... Pure... It's not being faked or fabricated.  They aren't down there pretending to enjoy themselves... It's just... Real... You know?

Kirsten Scott: It is... They've been cooped up for so long, they finally have a chance to just feel what it's like to be able to do whatever they want, you know?

Hailey Brooks: Exactly... And it really is all because of you, you realize that?  I know we've had our little "come together" moment, but you do realize how influential you were, right?  These two get something they have never felt before, or at least never remember feeling.  They get to have fun.  They get to just goof the fuck off.  They have this chance to be themselves, which nobody has given them before.

Kirsten brushes the praise off.

Kirsten Scott: I'm sorry, you don't act like you didn't have a part in this.  You were smart enough to realize we had to attack this at two different angles.  You went against what I thought in a way that I actually realize was RIGHT.  And it was all YOU!  Not me... Not us... YOU!  You're not someone who doesn'r get recognition for this all being a "Brady Bunch" scenario in front of our eyes...

Hailey chuckles.

Hailey Brooks: So am I Missus or Mister Brady?

Kirsten can't wait to chime in.

Kirsten Scott: Fuck that, you're Alice, at BEST!

Hailey laughs.

Hailey Brooks: Fuck you, then I guess you're Sam the Butcher!

Kirsten laughs as well.

Kirsten Scott: But seriously... What you did was ballsy.  You realized and got wind of the bigger picture before me.  You ran with it like I would have, and you were right not to tell me.  You made sure we were both safe in the process.  You made sure THOSE TWO were safe, ultimately.  You embodied that nickname as much as I did!

Hailey Brooks: Fuck that name... It doesn't mean anything to me...

Kirsten Scott: It does to both of us, Hailey... We can't bullshit one another about it.  You and I were BOTH meant to hold the title.  Just because we finally get to be ourselves, doesn't mean we can't embody what we both saw it as, and make it something RIGHT.  We don't have to hide from it.  We BOTH can embrace it in our lives.  Why?  Because we both embodied it when the time was right, doing what the ultimate goal was, which was to protect that young girl, who now has the chance to do whatever she wants, including digging her feet into the mud of the river water, and kicking it into the air like an absolute child.

We gave this girl her childhood back... Don't you get that?  And we did it because that was part of what we were told to do...

Hailey Brooks: Yeah but... It just doesn't feel right to even want that stigma anymore...

Kirsten Scott: And I get that.  I was like that at first.  I wanted to shed it like a snake sheds dead skin, but then I thought about it, and I think about it now, look where it's brought us.  Look at this.  Look at us.  It was something that led us down a path that none of us experienced, and now, for once, we can sit here and just relax and watch two people, who we helped, just see the world for the first time.

Hailey Brooks: Eh... I hate when you have a point...

Kirsten Scott: That's because I'm younger and you're supposed to be the wise one...

Hailey Brooks: Saying I'm not?

Kirsten Scott: Nah... Saying she is, though... She just doesn't realize it, and I'm not going to tell her.  She deserves to know her own powers on her own.

Hailey chuckles.

Hailey Brooks: You REALLY think she can have visions like that?

Kirsten Scott: I do...

Kirsten looks over at Hailey.

Kirsten Scott: ... The girl knew my actual name.  I never told ANYONE and for those who knew it from school never knew who I was because I sat in the back and just raised my hand for roll call.  Hell you didn't even know my name.  But yet...

Kirsten looks back at the siblings.

Kirsten Scott: ... She did... And she gave me it back in a way nobody ever had.  She gave it to me in a way that made Kirsten Scott a name that wasn't synonymous with the "weird kid," or the "loner," but as someone who was actually SOMEONE in life.  My parents couldn't even do that for me...

Hailey looks down, and back up.

Hailey Brooks: So question... Why didn't you ever tell me your name?

Kirsten smirks.

Kirsten Scott: Because that person didn't exist in anyone's world, not even my own.  I was "The One," that was all I was and who I was to anyone and everyone.  I didn't even think of myself as Kirsten Scott.  She literally didn't exist.  At least I didn't think she did.  But I guess I was wrong.  One young girl somehow saw me for me and I saw her for her.

Hailey Brooks: I guess I can understand that... You just never struck me as a Kirsten ha ha!  More of a Maude, or Fran...

Kirsten Scott: For fuck's sake you're the older one and you're saying I should be named that?

Hailey Brooks: Well those old names are coming back, and the younger generation is getting them... So who knows?!

The two chuckle and go back to just enjoying their surroundings for a period of time.  There is a silence between the two, not at all tense or awkward, just calm.  And after what seems like a lengthy period of that silence, Hailey breaks it.

Hailey Brooks: So million dollar question... Where do we all go from here?

Apparently this was said loud enough to be heard by Emma, who is still splashing around in the water, but is quick to respond.

Emma Taylor: WE GO WHERE ARE MEANT TO GO!  THAT'S WHERE!

Hailey and Kirsten both go to reply, and realize the philosophical nature of what Emma said.  They are surprised how deep the comment made them think, and Kirsten just nods.

Kirsten Scott: I guess that sounds like as good of a place as anywhere, you think?

Hailey Brooks: Can't really argue with The Oracle sometimes, can we?

Kirsten Scott: Shall we go join the "kids" there, "Alice?"

Hailey Brooks: Guess so "Sam..."

The two stand up from the bench and go down to the banks where Emma and Ethan are enjoying their fresh air and newly found freedom.  Hailey and Kirsten walk around the banks themselves, occassionally joining in the rock skipping, and getting the occasional dousing of water from Emma.  It's a much needed moment for all as they get ready for a new phase of life where they aren't hiding, they aren't running, and they aren't always looking over their shoulder.  It's a breath of fresh air that they have all needed for some time, and for once, they can actually do as the cliche says and stop and smell the roses.
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]

Overall Record: 26-19-3   |   2024 Record: 7-2-0

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)
Second for the week.

Enjoy.

[Image: syren-divider.png]

The Syren Song: Verse 370
"Syren School?"
[Image: syren2021.png]