SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET THURSDAY, July 6, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
{PROMO}

Outside the arena where Syren defeated Kirsten Scott, the woman stands quite proud, even through her record shows her not having the best accolades of her career.  Instead, she stands quite proud, standing outside the arena, after everyone has left, alone, smoking her vape, and simply reflecting on the moment she just had.

Oh my God...

Did the world just see that?

Did the world see Syren FINALLY return to form, and FINALLY come back from her hiatus as someone who had excuse after excuse, blaming one person after another for her losses, to finally step up and be who she finally coulf be, and PROVE herself as a champion and as someone who should be taken seriously in Supreme Championship Wrestling?

If you didn't, wake up!!!

She beat me...

She beat Kirsten Scott...

She beat "The One..."

And she beat her on her own, showing the world that "Syren," yes Zoe Sperling, the name I never used until today, finally had what it took to come out of her shell.  And why didn't I use her real name?  Why didn't I subject her to the ridicule of personality that I have given myself, by finally given the world my REAL, FUCKING, NAME?

It's out of respect...

See I never called Syren anything other than what she wished because that was exactly who she was.  She was the equivalent of "The One" and I wasn't going to insult her by being anything but what she had made herself.  Now, what she had made herself, and I will still stand by this, is the replicant of the card clappers in Vegas trying to get you to to call their respective WHORES, but at least she kept the same name.  I mean, she has fucked how many people on the roster, thus far?

Kirsten shrugs.

I'm just saying... I at least was respective of her stage name...

But the fact is she did finally show up and do something she has been meaning to do, only when she feels like it, and that's beat me.  In saying that, I probably bury myself.  I probably say that Syren could beat me on ANY day of the week, as long as she shows up, and CARES about the match.  And, honestly, you know, that may be factual.  Syren may be that type of opponent of who only cares when someone pushes her buttons and actually makes her care about a match.

And in that case... Bitch you showed exactly how FEEBLE and how MINISCULE you are by only caring about ONE of our matches, instead of our other.  And in doing so, showed you have become one of the WEAKNESSES of Supreme Championship Wrestling that I have come to destroy from the get-go.  You did it yourself, and you, in fact, made my argument easier.  See, I wanted to believe you weren't one of THOSE, who made SCW a complete sham, but instead, what you did was prove me to the alternate, and guess what... Now that is ON YOU!  Everyone can now see you as someone who ONLY CARES when it matters.  Syren, the legend, no longer cares when it doesn't.

But that's when Kirsten Scott... The One... "The MOTHERFUCKING One..." Did something to you...

I called you out because of what you did.  You WERE SILENT in our first match.  You did what BITCHES, what NOBODIES, what CANCERS, do, and you only showed up when you were called out.  You told the WHOLE STORY of Syren in ONE MATCH.  I don't care if you beat me or not... You showed how much you DON'T CARE about this company and this business in one match.  And I congratulate you.  Seriously.  I am applauding you, and saying how PERFECT you are to, now, have you and your brethren all accompanied with the CANCERS and DESTROYERS of what SCW once was.

So congrats... BITCH!

You earned this tongue lashing!

You showed up when YOU WANTED...

You showed up WHEN IT MATTERED TO YOU...

That shows who you really are, and who EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU is as well...

And it hurts, doesn't it?  It hurts knowing we all look at everything you've done in that same minuscule limelight that we look at those named Street, and sadly, nee Helms, under as well.  You're one of those who ruined SCW.  And now you, Ravyn, and anyone associated with Infamous, have to now try and do whatever you can to disassociate yourselves from that negativity that you proved yourself a part of when you ACTUALLY showed up against me.

Reality sucks, doesn't it, Syren?

You have to admit the truth, don't you?

Or will you make up excuses?  Will You argue that our first match, you had some date with a debutante that you coulen't miss, and it took you away from preparation?

The answer is no, bitch...

And being a female, I see it...

You are a selfish cunt who focuses on one person, and one person only, and that is herself.  if she doesn't have a chance to defend that self to its highest, she runs and hides, or just stays silent, in my regard.  You were NOTHING when we first fought, and you were continuing to be nothing but full of excuses on why.  The first time was a mistake, right?  No, it wasn't...

see, I'm not stupid Syren... I know what I am capable of.  I know I am new in this industry and the fact you FELL SHORT of me beating you the first time, shows that you will never, ever, be what you once were.  You will never be the person who everyone fears, and if you are, I WILL CASH IN THAT TRIOS CONTRAT ON A WHIM TO PROVE OTHERWISE, and I know that threat just made you shit your pants...

Don't worry... I have IMPORTANT things to cash it in on... I just wanted to know Syren shit her pants thinking it would be on her...

Kirsten begins to laugh mechanically.

Which now brings us to Justin Davis and brings us to Breakdown...

Justin Davis, you and I are two newbies in this world of Supreme Championship Wrestling.  But unlike Syren, you are someone who represents an "old guard."  The difference between you and Syren is the fact that you represent the TRUE "old guard" of SCW, versus what the Syrens and the Streets and the Frosts do to the current version is simple... You are what SCW once meant to professional wrestling.  You are what Supreme Championship Wrestling once brought to the FOREFRONT of this business...

You ARE what the "old guard" represents...

But unfortunately, now, you, as the "old guard" also represent something that Kirsten Scott is after in her OWN right.  You see, the Television Championship is something "The One" won, as that nomenclature.  Right now "The One" is the ONLY ONE associated with my physical body in the annals of history as having ANY success in Supreme Championship Wrestling...

And while I can claim I have brought the newbies out...

While I can claim I finally brought Syren out of being a fucking silent nobody...

I have never been able to have the opportunity to set "The One" apart from Kirsten Scott.  And at Breakdown, you will represent that opportuntiy.  You see, "The One," as an identity was set to do one thing.  It was set to run off the complete ingrates who felt like they "owned" this company, and got to dictate who got the most airtime.  What has happened since then, is simple...

You haven't heard SHIT from the people who RUINED this place...

You haven't seen THOSE INGRATES return at Taking Hold fo the Flame to try and get their main event spot back...

Instead you've seen those who want to prove they're not part of that SAD CHAPTER of this history never show their face again.  You haven't seen Kennedy, Regan, or any of the likes, have you?  No... You've seen the Frosts and yeah, even though I completely through shit in their facess, the Infamous group, show they were willing to fight when it mattered, when it mattered.

Guess what Justin... I'm not dumb...

I am not ill educated...

You are a long time STAPLE in Supreme Championship Wrestling because you have proven worthy of everything you have accomplished.  You've been a World Championship contender.  You've been a title contender elsewhere.

But now you're a fucking CHAMPION and that isn't a joke or a misnomer across what you have accomplished.

You earned this right...

You earned this title...

But unfortunately, while my name has changed, so have I!

Kirsten looks directly into the camera.

Justin... I don't care about your past, when it comes to Breakdown.  I down care about what others mat have given you accolades for.  Instead, I am focusing on what you have around your waist, and that is the Television Championship.  That belt has been the ONLY thing I have been able to hang my hat on in SCW, and I'm ready to do so again, but this time, as ME.

See, you don't get that...

You don't get the idea that that everyone associates "The One" with me...

"The One" is a moniker and I am ready to make sure that in the history books that it represents Kirsten Scott and not some nobody who showed up at Taking Hold of the Flame with no name to her being.  I am wanting to begin putting a name to the titles that I WILL FUCKING WIN in this business because up until now, I have never done such a thing...

This would be Kirsten Scott's first championship...

This would be something nobody could ever take from ME...

And I was very blunt on Breakdown when I explained who I was, why I was friends with who I was, and why I was known as who I was up until this point.  But Justin, you represent the next chapter in a life that I have never lived.  You represent Kirsten Scott as a champion.  You respresent ME as someone who I can be proud, and my closest allies can be proud of.

And when that bell rings, and you realize that you've given way to the NEXT TWO TIME TELEVISION CHAMPION, you will realize many things... For one... You are historical... For two... You are historical because you helped give way to the next wave of superstar in SCW, and remove the STAIN that had plagued its existence to this very day...

Kirstem smirks.

Face it... Like I've always said, albeit slightly differently, face it, Justin... There are only a few truths in life... Death... Taxes... And MY FUCKING EXISTENCE!
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]
-------------------------

Overall Record: 26-19-3   |   2024 Record: 7-2-0

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)
[Image: smp-NEWbanner.jpg]
[Image: smp-NEWbanner.jpg]
OOC Note: Sean your signature is terrifying.. That is all...

{FREEDOM: Chapter Two}

When you first have to ask "what is freedom," you then have to ask "how do you handle it?"

Initially, I got to watch a young girl see nature, see life as she never knew it, and enjoy it.  And I can tell you that seeing something so pure from the eyes of an outsider, and feeling like you're part of the reason it happened, is a level of happiness I cannot convey.  And seeing Emma, the little girl who I was led to believe was a modern-day prophet and fortune teller, just feel what it was like to swim in a river, splash her brother, laugh because she thought something was funny and not just because she felt obligated to follow along, was something I will forever cherish deep in my heart.

I say that because, having lived life in a manner that one would normally say was "free" meant that she would, someday, find out that life is a fucking scary place.  It wasn't this "white picket fence, birds chirping, blissful, world," which she was seeing around her for the first place.  Instead it would, likely, have a lot more similarity to the fear she lived back in at home.  And that wasn't because she was going to have to face the same demons.  She was free, minus all of the legal battles she'd inevitably have to be brought in to provide testimony on, and those types of evils were now behind her.

But in the real world, things are still frightening.

Since I had been there, since Hailey had been there, we knew there would come a day where something would happen that would inevitably challenge Emma, and even Ethan's, perception of freedom and force them into a world of fear.  The battle, then, wouldn't be running, and engaging in some elaborate plan to fight back against it.  Hailey and I had a much bigger duty on our plate.  We were, effectively, parents to these two.  While our age was similar to that of Ethan's, his captivity had definitely led him to have a lesser than normal understanding of the "outside world."  So until we could get him up to full speed, outside of the protecting of his sister, we would be having to help two "newborns" navigate a scary world, where they had to begin to learn that things around them would be scary, would illicit moments of fight or flight, and would make them question if they were better off back at The Compound.

And let's be real... For two, female, twenty-somethings, who viewed themselves as "outcasts" and "rebels against 'the man,'" Hailey and I were not what you would picture as the ideal "role models" for these two.  But the fact is, whether or not we fit a mold, we had been there, done that, and had plenty of t-shirts to prove it.  We had seen the world for its beauty, but more importantly, we had seen it for how ugly and scary it could be.  So we may not look the part, but we felt like for once, in our lives, we served the bigger purpose.  We had begun as those kids, confined to a room, sheltered from what was going on around us, and we had emerged better than we could have ever imagined.

Now we had to do what we could to pay it forward...

We had to do what we could, to raise a young man, and an "Oracle..."

We had to, for once in our lives, be grown ups, and not just be the two kids who felt they could go out and overthrow the system, simply because they didn't like it...

Being a Fourth of July holiday in the United States creates a stir of people out and about, and that is just a given no matter where you live.  In the Midwest, it is no different, although it may not be as centralized as in Washington DC, New York City, or any other major, metropolitan, area.  Instead there will be a central conglomeration of people, but along with that, almost all citizens bring the festivities of the Independence Day celebration to their doorsteps as well.

BBQs...

Flags...

Repetitive songs about "American Pride..."

In some comunities parades march down the streets, with floats and bands, playing these songs to help share in the day where the United States did break away from the United Kingdom, and establish itself as its own country and its own "democracy."

The unfortunate side to this is that there are those who have never experienced this, and this is where Kirsten and Hailey wanted to remove the blinders from Ethan and Emma, and show them what "Independence Day" is all about, as it pertains to the regular people of the Midwest.

For reference, since the "seige" at The Compound, we had relocated to another Midwestern City to be involved in the legal proceedings, but also allow ourselves the freedom to be absconded from the people who may or may not have still held a grudge against us for bring The Compound to its knees.

Hailey, Kirsten, Emma and Ethan walk through the downtown festivities, with the two who had been sheltered ogling at all of the vendors and parade goers.  To them, this was a complete mystery on why everyone would gather, so openly, and celebrate something they had never been shown in their lives.  Ethan, at least, had an idea of what was going on, but Emma's seclusion, being so much tighter than Ethan's kept her completely in the dark.

Emma Taylor: ... So... Why the benners?  Why are people waving them, and tents draping them around what they are selling?

Hailey smirks.

Hailey Brooks: They're flags...

Emma Taylor: Ok... Whateever you call them, why are they all over everything?  What is the point?

Emma's brother tries to chime in.

Ethan Taylor: It's Independence Day...

Emma Taylor: So what?  They aren't like celebrating us, are they?

Kirsten realizes that this is more foreign to her than she realized.

Kirsten Scott: Let me make a long story short... In 1776 we, Americans, got pissed off at those who told us what to do, how to act, and how to behave.  We decided we were going to say "fuck you" to those people, and say we are free... So to a degree, yeah, they're celebrating us... But to be more honest, our story is more reflective of the greater picture.  Our country that we lived in got its freedom, kind of like we did, with The Compound.  And now everyone shows it by displaying the flag that represents the country.  It can be culty at times, but we won't go there...

Emma Taylor: So they are celebrating us?

Kirsten Scott: Eh... Technically no... But to be real, in the grand scheme of things, we are celebrating the same thing they did long ago.  So we are following in their footsteps...

Emma Taylor: Umm OK...

Kirsten Scott: It's complicated... History is a weird subject.  But simply put, we are all Americans.  Americans are supposed to be equal to one another.  Many times in life, that has been questioned, including today, and including with us.  Although we are much luckier than some... But the reality is, everyone, at some point, is the "bad guy" because they're bigots in some way, shape, or form.  Nobody is perfect.  But those of us who realize it isn't the right way to act, we try to be better and learn from our mistakes and our own bigotry.  Why?  Because if history repeats itself, good always wins over evil...

Hailey shrugs and nods at the very simplistic view of the situation that Kirsten gave Emma.  Kirsten, obviously, knows that Emma has a limited understanding of history and its divisiveness, and elected to explain it in the simplest way possible.

Emma Taylor: Yeah... Sure... Whatever you said!

Ethan Taylor: I'd say just go with it... Enjoy yourself...

Emma Taylor: Now that I can do...

The naivety of Emma allows her to put the philosophical explanation of "The One" aside, and do her best to understand, while continuing to take time to stop and look at some of the booths and exhibitionists who showcase their "Americana wares" and enjoy the pomp and circumstance that comes with the celebration of the day.

In enjoying the celebration and the festivities, Emma is introduced to parades, a carnival and rides, and her favorite part of the whole experience was obvious, it was the food.  Every stand that advertised something she hadn't heard of before or tried, it was fair game and she was like a bottomless pit.  The others joked that she was going to "break them all" with the amount of food she was packing away.  It was another "fairy tale" moment, but then...

BOOM

The explosion of the first firework of the night, signalling to all that it was about time for the whole show exhoes throughout the area, and somehow sends Emma into a sense of panic and fear.  Her "fight or flight" mechanism is engaged and she immediately takes off, running through the crowd, fearing for her life.  The reaction stuns the others, and after the shock of seeing her dart off subsides, it registers they have to take off after her.  Ethan, Hailey and Kirsten all begin a sprint, pushing other patrons of the events out of the way, all trying to keep an eye on which way Emma was running.

Emma, meanwhile, didn't know where she was running to, but it was going to be in the opposite direction of the loud boom.  As she weaves her way through crowds and vendors, Kirsten directs traffic.

Kirsten Scott: Hailey... That way... I'll go this way... Ethan you stay behind her!

The trio split into a forking pattern trying to begin cutting off possible deviations in her path.

Emma continues turning left, right, and going straight until she makes one turn and without looking up runs, literally head first, into Hailey.  Emma, stunned, falls to the ground and looks up in fear, only to be relieved to see a friendly face.  She jumps up and embraces Hailey, as the other two slowly come up from the rear, finally catching up.

Kirsten Scott: Emma...

Kirsten is obviously out of breath from the chase.

Kirsten Scott: ... What was... What was that about?

Emma Taylor: That noise... It was an explosion... I thought we were being attacked!

Everyone begins to show smiles at the girl's lack os knowledge, as they all begin to understand she has a lot of learning and growing to do.

Kirsten Scott: No no... While, yeah it was TECHNICALLY an explosion, that wasn't an attack, that was a fun explosion?

Emma Taylor: What in the hell is a fun explosion?

Kirsten Scott: It's called a firework.  They blow them up on Independence Day.  They are a sign of celebration and show off pretty colors and patterns in the sky.

Emma Taylor: But... Why?  Why would people want explosions?

Kirsten Scott: Hear me out... And trust me on this... Let's go see them, and you cover your ears... And just watch them, once?

Emma Taylor: But, how will I know?

Hailey Brooks: Oh you see that shit going into the air... You'll know it's coming.  That one you just heard, though, we just weren't expecting, and didn't realize you didn't know what it was.  Otherwise we'd have prepared you for it...

Emma looks at her brother, who nods at her, acknowledging that what Hailey is saying is true.

Hailey Brooks: Seriously... If you cover your ears, it's not that loud...

Kirsten Scott: Plus we can stand further away.  That one they let off behind us was basically right over head.  We stand further back it will MUCH less scary, and you can enjoy the colors...

Reluctantly, Emma finally agrees, and the group find a spot putting distance between themselves and the pyrotechnics.  As the show begins, Emma watches on, nervously as the first loud "salutes" take flight into the sky.  Upon realizing the explosions are much quieter than before she lowers her hands and begins to realize that what she is witnessing and hearing is something she always heard, while captive, in the distance, and her parents said was always "people at war with them."  They always made it out to be something she didn't need to bear witness to, but instead, what she sees is bright lights, beautiful patterns, and a bigger understanding of how sheltered she was inside that compound.

While she is in awe, she also becomes a little scared, deep down, wondering what else she doesn't know about, or what else she's always been lied to about.  It's something she hadn't taken into consideration along with her newly found freedom, and brings a sense of concern on if she's ready to face what else may be lurking out there that she doesn't know about.

Nevertheless, in this moment she feels a sense of awe at the beauty of fireworks, and begins to let her guard down enough to do as she had been doing earlier, simply enjoying the new exposures in her life.
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]

Overall Record: 26-19-3   |   2024 Record: 7-2-0

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)