“JESUS! FUCK YEAH!
JESUS! FUCK YEAH!
GONNA KICK SCOTT’S ASS!
FUCK YEAH!
JESUS! FUCK YEAH!
FOR THE GLORY OF HIS NAME!
FUCK YEAH!
JAMES EVANS! FUCK YEAH!”

And on and on, the official trademarked song of The Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Pentecostal Temple of Joy Holiness by way of Mt. Judea, Arknasas is being played at full bore. Brother Douglas, the praise band leader, is on the stage with the flashing disco ball and LED lights going off at a rapid fire pace, enough to send even your average person into an epileptic seizure. And don’t tell anyone, but that’s actually the point. If these poor saps in attendance are sent into an epileptic fit, then the church leader, Religious Wright, can claim it was the power of the LAWD that sent them into a fit. Brother Douglas thus far has avoided such fits. He just plays his electric guitar on the stage, watching and waiting patiently for the arrival of the pastor.

“JESUS! FUCK YEAH!
JESUS! FUCK YEAH!
THESE FLASHY LIGHTS WILL GIVE YOU A SEIZURE!
FUCK YEAH!
JESUS! FUCK YEAH!
KIRSTEN SCOTT CHANGED HER NAME!
FUCK YEAH!
JAMES EVANS! FUCK YEAH!”

Just then Religious Wright comes dancing down the aisle…yes, dancing down the aisle. None of that highfalutin liturgical nonsense. Why bother with that boring crap anyway? It isn’t fun. Why do that when you can have a dancing preacher and a worship leader playing heavy metal? Religious Wright throws holy water on some of the attendees as he makes his way down the aisle, causing them to fall over unconscious. Wright then approaches the stage where he leaps up onto it in one great leap. He approaches the microphone and holds his arms up high into the air as if to reach James Evans…God…whatever…

“JESUS! FUCK YEAH!
JESUS! FUCK YEAH!
GONNA WIN THE TELEVISION TITLE!
FUCK YEAH!
JESUS! FUCK YEAH!
FUCK YEAH!
GONNA RENAME IT THE JAMES EVANS TITLE!
FUCK YEAH!”

Wright motions with his hand for Brother Douglas to stop playing. Brother Douglas slowly brings his music to a halt. Wright pauses momentarily, because those awesome pauses are great at getting people’s attention, aren’t they? Eventually Religious Wright begins to speak.

“My children, may I direct your attention to today’s scripture passage, found in Second Opinions Chapter 69 verse 420..AND BEHOLD, THE MESSENGER OF THE LAWD, THE PROPHET JAMES EVANS, SAYETH THAT THE WHORE OF BABYLON FIVE, THE SHE DEVIL WITH NO NAME, SHE HATH STOLEN MY CHAMPIONSHIP! SHE HATH COMMITTED GREAT FORNICATION WITH MY CHAMPIONSHIP…WHICH GOES AGAINST TORONTO PENAL LAW CHAPTER 8 SECTION 3 SUBSECTION F ARTICLE 9…THIS GREAT PROSTITUTE OF NUMBERS SHALL BE BROUGHT DOWN FROM HER LOFTY HEIGHTS AND HUMBLED WHEN I SEND MY WARRIOR, MY DEFENDER, TO FIGHT ON MY BEHALF!” Wright bows his head. “The Word of James Evans…”

Brother Douglas plays a quick guitar riff. “FUCK YEAH!!!” Religious Wright nods his head.

“My children, I am here today to tell you that I am the chosen warrior to fight on behalf of the Prophet James Evans! I was chosen by the LAWD to defend James Evans’s honor! And when you think of James Evans you think of a man of honor, dignity, and respectability. He is a man who refuses to hide behind a number. He refuses to be lowered to the simplest common denominator…the number one…” Wright shakes his head “...if anything, our beloved prophet James Evans would be the number ninety-nine, or one thousand, anything but a puny One! But James Evans does not need to hide behind a number, unlike this woman, this Kristen Baxter…”

“Actually, that’s the character from the Tim Alan tv sitcom Last Man Standing.” Brother Douglas points out.

“I thought that was the actor who played Chachi on Happy Days.”

“That’s Scott Baio.”

“I thought that was the hottie who played Mary Jane Watson in the Toby McGuire Spider-Man flick.”

“That’s Kirsten Dunst.” Brother Douglas points out.

“I thought she played on Criminal Minds?”

“No, that’s Kirsten Vangsness.” Brother Dogulas points out. Wright rolls his eyes out of frustration.

“Then who the hell am I facing on Breakdown?!”

“The One Kirsten Scott.” Brother Douglas answers.

“I don’t care what people think, she did a great job playing Mary Jane Watson and she was a real hottie too! Toby McGuire didn’t deserve her! In fact, go rent a copy so me and your sister can watch it while…”

“Shouldn’t you finish your message, Pastor?”

“Shut up!” Wright snaps back angrily. “I know what I’m doing! Where was I? Oh yeah! Kirsten Scott, you have fornicated with that SCW Television Championship for the last time! Because we are approaching a special time of year…no, not Rise To Greatness season, this is something even more special. This is RISE TO JAMES EVANS! And in honor of our beloved prophet, I shall destroy you, I shall force you to bend the knee before the great Religious Wright!”

“Kinda like how my sister bends the knee before you?”

“NO!” Wright shakes her head angrily. “Not like that you sick freak!” He sighs as he tries to compose himself. “Now then, where was I?”

“You were threatening The One.”

“Oh yeah! Kirsten Scott, you will be defeated and dethroned! I will take that SCW Television Championship away from you and henceforth it shall be given a new name…it shall be called the SCW JAMES EVANS CHAMPIONSHIP!” He holds his hands up in the air. “PRAISE THE LAWD!” Wright gives Brother Douglas a signal and then Brother Douglas begins to play his guitar again.

“JESUS! FUCK YEAH!
JESUS! FUCK YEAH!
GONNA KICK SCOTT’S ASS!
FUCK YEAH!
JESUS! FUCK YEAH!
FUCK YEAH!
JAMES EVANS! FUCK YEAH!”
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
{PROMO}

.:: The camera slowly fades in from black on Kirsten Scott, flanked on each side by the woman who inspired her to take on the role of "The One," Hailey Brooks, and the girl whom she has sworn her eternal allegiance and protection to, in a youngling nicknamed "The Oracle," Emma Taylor.  Kirsten stands with the SCW Television championship clasped, and her arms in between the belt, holding it up, waist-high, and staring directly into the camera.

Hailey stands, with her elbow upon the shoulder of "The One," showing the camaraderie between the two, while Emma leans on "The One" with her shoulder.  The youth in "The Oracle" is obvious, looking up to Kirsten as a big sister, and someone who is truly looking out for her well-being.  And Kirsten, her look is of confidence, as she begins a second reign atop the Television Title mountain. ::.

//Irna Phillips, a woman well ahead of her time, philosophically wrote a quote that would forever be synonymous with something, quite, less philosophical and more silly, in the ways of society... Because she would write this quote for one of the worst things to happen to daytime television, the soap opera...

"As the world turns, we know the bleakness of winter, the promise of spring, the fullness of summer, and the harvest of autumn—the cycle of life is complete."

And if you look at this title that I hold in my hands, we have gone through the bleakness of winter, I have given you the promises of spring, and this in my hands is the fullness of what summer brings, which leads to one only other logical outcome... There will be harvest of Autumn with this cycle of life reaching its completion...

Now I am not one to sit here and orate as a prophet, and tell you things of grandeur, but instead bring you back down to Earth, and give you a dose of reality.  You see history is doing as it always does, and it leads us closer and closer to the point where there is no longer suffering.  Sometimes it has taken days, months, hell EONS, to find that moment of clarity and freedom, but it has come, and SCW got a taste of it in 2022, and now, it sees itself faced with a dilemma that it was not expecting...

You see, walking into 2023, I was not the hot commodity that I had hoped to be...

I was not the person I expected everyone to put capitol into succeeding in the big moments...

And it wasn't because of my lack of trying it was because, simply, I wasn't succeeding.  I would try.  I would give it what I thought was my all, and I would be pushed beyond my limits.  But what I did was something that people in these parts were not used to.  I kept getting back up.  I kept trying again.  You see, in SCW, if you don't have immediate success, you're expected to run away with your tail between your legs and have people mock you for being someone who THOUGHT they could hang with the "big dogs" in this industry.  You're expected to go to some lesser-known organization, or create your own, just so you can have things rules in your way.

I don't play that way...

I don't "abide" by that "Dude's" rules...

No, no, no, I don't listen to that mentality, where if things don't go my way, I run away scared.  Instead show the SYSTEM that they are now faced with a threat.  I promised that this industry would change under me, and I said whether I was a catalyst to a greater person, or the badass who saw it through, it would happen.  And those shoes, yeah, I still see them empty.  So I don't see myself not being the one who ultimately CHANGES SCW for the better, and watches the scourge of SCW past go running deep into the night...

And for some, they believed this was beginning a lot sooner than they wanted...

They saw this exact moment happening in October of LAST YEAR...

2022, October, Konrad Raab, this same Television Championship...

I was the newcomer who was supposed to get her comeuppance at the hands of the wily veteran, Konrad Raab, as SCW thought it would be a good idea to put me in the position to be its "workhorse champion."  And what happened that night?  Eyes were widened.  Realities were cemented.  I showed everyone that some weird named newbie, who didn't even have an identity at that point, could stand up to one of the veterans of SCW for a CHAMPIONSHIP, and not only win, but do so in a manner that was decisive, but ultimately showed there was a transition on the horizon.

Fast forward to 2023... This time Justin Davis... Still the SAME Television Championship...

Now while I will say there are differences, for example I wasn't on any kind of winning streak and I wasn't showing myself to be this mysterious dominant force, I was being thrown back into the lion's den with an SCW veteran who HAS done so much in the organization, he deserves all of the credit in the world.  As much as I shit on the "past generations," there is a cutoff point.  There is a point where those who still exist, like Katie Steward, like Justin Davis, like Xander Valentine, like Tommy Valentine, these people who they have withsood the trials and tribulations that Supreme Championship Wrestling has gone through, and with Justin Davis in particular, he and I went to the limit.

It is simply no joke...

Justin Davis was everything I expected him to be and then some.  I expected him to bring everything he had to prove that he wasn't a Televsion Champion by accident, and I will go to my grave saying he earned my respect.  But what he also learned was a lesson... He learned that things were changing for him.  You see, Justin Davis forgot history.  He forgot how he was built up in times before, only to be chopped down, when the cards were dealt.  For me, I had to capitalize on a mistake I hoped he would make, and I did just that.

I SEIED MY CHANCE....

I TOOK MY OPPORTUNITY...

And for the SECOND TIME in my short tenure in this business, I AM A CHAMPION IN SUPREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING!\\

.:: Hailey shifts her position, smirking, crossing her arms, and shifting her weight to her other foot.  "The Oracle" simply smiles even bigger. ::.

//Now as I've always said, I'm a realist...

And When the dust settled a big chunk of me was surprised that I had pinned Justn Davis for three seconds.  I caught him off guard, and I used it to my advantage.  And I won a championship I, deep down, wondered if I could actually win again...

And that leads us to the present, and what comes next...

This championship isn't ANY championship...

This title isn't ANY title...

Like I said, this championship represents who is the ultimate workhorse of an organization because you don't get time off.  It is not a title that gives itself credence to lengthy reigns.... Hell mine was only 56 days but it was a foundation of what I needed at the time.  I should have known that my first time as a "champion" would be cut short because I wasn't ready...

But this ecosystem readies you for you're ABOUT to accomplish, and what you have yet to do so as well, even if it revolves around exact same championship you started with...

That's why this championship is one that, while I may have won it in the past, while I may have lost it in the past, I still have not shown what a true WORKHORSE represents when it comes to what this title can represent, and at Breakdown, as someone who is bringing their "Jesus Freakiness" to my world, they're going to have a battle on their hands, as long as the realization that if you want to DARE call yourself a "Religious Wright," you better hope to Jesus H. Fucking Christ, himself, that they are going to save your ass, time and time again, because if you don't have Jesus walking on water, an proving you have some spiritual connection I haven't seen, you're going to realizes a very sad reality...

God doesn't help with championships!

If you don't believe me, go watch "Angel's in the Outfield," and Christopher Lloyd will make that APPARENTLY clear...

What you are walking into is a fight that no prayer, no higher authority, no living in Heaven, no nothing can prepare you for, but instead only can give you a sense of comfort that when all is said and done, you'll at least have the comfort of knowing where your next home will be.

You see, my first reign with this, I didn't know what I was doing.  I didn't know how to handle myself as a champion.  Hell, at the time, championships didn't mean anything to me.  I didn't take the job seriously because my focus was elsewhere.  This time, my focus, is right here.  I was LUCKY to get the chance to even get a shot at this belt.  I was lucky to even get thought of as a legitimate contender again, because I have been anything but the sorts.  But I got the chance.  I got the opportunity.  And now I have the belt for the SECOND TIME!

All that is left is beginning to turn away person after person that they put in front of me.  And it begins with you R-Dub... It begins with a nice moment for me, where I get to give the middle finger to every one of you lunatics all at once, and hold this title up once everything is said and done.  Because YEAH....You crazies are what have the world so divided and for once I get to punch one of you dipshits in the mouth

And I'm going to enjoy it...

So bring your God... Bring your holy scripture... Bring whatever you think you need becsuse you will need it sll in or4er to even stand a chance against me.  Because I am "The One..." I a unstoppable... And like DEATH and TAXES... I'm unavoidable!\\
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]
-------------------------

Overall Record: 26-19-3   |   2024 Record: 7-2-0

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)
OOC Note: Edited because of a code error

{FREEDOM: Chapter Three}

A modern day colloquy states that, "the world is a scary and dangerous place."

For Emma, also known as "The Oracle," she got her first taste of that on July 4th, as she was exposed to fireworks for the first time.  It was a situation that caught everyone off guard.  Nobody had put themselves in the shoes of someone who had been cooped up and isolated from the world for the bulk of their lives, and in turn, nobody realized what kind of culture shock this would be on her.

I know this was something I never took into consideration, and was a real eye opener.  Never once in my life had I felt "sheltered," I had just always felt like an outcast.  I had access to the world and knew about what all it had in store for me through the internet, through public schooling, and yes, even through the few times my parents took me somewhere other than The Compound.  But Emma, she never had that.  Those few instances she was ever taken from the confines of The Compound, she was effectively blindfolded.  She was hidden from society because The Prophets were so terrified she would be a target for kidnapping.

It's an idea that is just... Foreign...

But I guess on the flip side I am on the only feeling that way.  Her brother, Hailey, we all now live in a new world where, not only do we not realize everything we take for granted, but we don't realize what she may or may not know about.  It creates a dynamic where we almost feel like we are stuck, in a sense, in a closed-off world of our own.  We don't know what we can do.  We don't know what we can't do.  We don't know if there are other things that would set her off, and we don't know how we could prepare her.

It's a situation where, as another wise man once said, "you can't Nerf the word."

But here we were... Three adults... All of us trying to look out for the best interest of someone who means a ton to us all, and all of us wanting to protect her emotional state at all costs.  And I have to wonder if we see things in the same lights or if there are moments where we each will see things differently?  Will there be competition to try and persuade Emma that we each know better, or can we all coexist and ensure that she, ultimately, is being treated as she should be so she can figure out the world, and make her own decisions for her own life?

After going from location to location, slowly making their way further and further from The Compound and the town in which it corrupted, the foursome finally have taken up shelter, once again, in the home of Hailey's parents.  With the drama now firmly behind them, and Hailey's parents cooperating with law enforcement regarding the cases being built, it has become a safe haven for the group, and finally, a sense of home for everyone.  No more is it a place to "hide," but instead a place where they can find a warm meal and a comfortable bed, and not have to feel like they're in another hotel room.

For Hailey, it is a nice feeling, to be able to surround herself with family and know that everything is finally trending in a normal direction for their relationship.  For the other three it is a sense of "home" they haven't really experienced before, and it's something they are all kind of having to grow used to.  Homemade meals, clean and comfortable beds, friendly faces, it's all new to the three who aren't akin to Hailey and her family.

But it's nice.

One evening, Ethan is off in another room with Hailey's brother, enjoying some "guy time" with someone who he finally gets to talk to without estrogen.  Hailey and her parents are in the television room, scanning channels, and Kirsten sits in the kitchen, alone, playing on her phone.  It's one of the few times she has truly let her "Spidey Sense" down, since the raid, and the quiet has become her friend.

As she messes around with some mindless game, she sees movement from her peripheral and glances up.  Emma, for some reason looking around every corner, seems to think she has to sneak into the room, and Kirsten can't help but smirk.

Kirsten Scott: Is there a reason you're strafing the kitchen?  I can assure you, it's clear...

Emma Taylor: I... I just didn't know if you'd mind me bothering you...

Kirsten smirks again.

Kirsten Scott: Now let's be real... Why would I feel that way?

Emma Taylor: I don't know... I'm just... I'm just finally starting to realize a lot of things...

Kirsten Scott: Please tell me we aren't about to have "the talk?"

This actually makes Emma laugh.

Emma Taylor: Oh GOD no!  I will never give my mom much credit, but I'll at least say she did give me the right motherly insight into THAT..

Kirsten Scott: Then what, possibly, could you be realizing that you never have before?  You have the sharpest mentality of anyone I have ever met... Plus let's be real... You do have this knack for seeing things that do have this creepy irony of actually happening.

Emma Taylor: Yeah, but... Life in general... It's... Kind of scary...

Kirsten Scott: You talking about the fireworks?

Emma Taylor: That's an example, yes... But more importantly to me is, what else is out there that I don't know about?  What is out there that I'm not ready to handle, and how will I when it actually comes to fruition?

Kirsten looks down and kind of smiles to herself in surprise.

Kirsten Scott: You really know how to bring out the philosophical questions in life, don't you?

Emma chuckles.

Emma Taylor: Yeah, some have said it's kind of my thing...

Kirsten Scott: So you're saying you're scared... That's what you're saying?

Emma Taylor: Basically... I mean all I knew to do was run when I heard that firework go off.  I didn't know what it was.  I didn't know where it came from.  To me, it was a gunshot, a cannon, something attacking me.  Everything was always "after me."  It's why I had to stay hidden.  I was such a "precious item" to my parents, I didn't get to experience anything.  And, honestly, how I reacted, it's just been replaying in my head.

Kirsten Scott: The explosion part?

Emma Taylor: No... You guys showed me that they weren't anything to be scared of.  But how I reacted, how I just felt like I needed to run away.  The fact I didn't even look for you or Hailey or Ethan, I just ran for my life.  That has replayed.  That fear for my life has been what has replayed.  

Kirsten Scott: Why do you think that is?

Emma Taylor: Because, honestly, it was the most scared I had been, and the most alone I had felt...

Kirsten Scott: Alone?  Really?

Emma Taylor: Yeah.  And it wasn't because you all weren't there.  It was because I was in the open.  I wasn't being sheltered by my parents.  I was alone, for the first time, and I didn't know what to do... And I look at that as something so damn scary to me, I don't know what to do.  My worry is that this won't be the first time.  My fear is that there is something out there that will push this emotion to cause me to react like that again, or worse, and not just have it be something simple like a firework, that you guys can talk me out of...

Kirsten nods.

Kirsten Scott: ... And you want me to assure you that fear isn't necessary, I'm assuming?

Emma Taylor: Well... I'd like that, yeah...

Kirsten Scott: I... Can't...

Emma is shocked, at the honesty of Kirsten.

Kirsten Scott: I can't promise you that life is all warm and fuzzy, and things are going to be perfect.  Hell I can't tell you that life is going to be easy.  I can tell you that there will come a point in life, with SOMETHING, and I don't know what, that will test your fight or flight even more than the explosion of some pyrotechnics.  I can promise that because life is hard.  Life is difficult.  Where what you went through was pure evil and trauma, it sheltered you from a lot of the natural difficulties everyone faces.

None of us have it easy...

The truth is, all you can do and all you can prepare for is whatever is around you.  You can't control what others do.  You can't control what life throws at you.  All you can control is how you respond.  And while I can't promise that you won't be challenged, I can promise one thing that, I think I can safely speak for the rest of us, on, when I say you will never fight alone.  I know you may have felt that way when that explosion happened, but look where it led you?  You went running.  You felt like you had to escape.  And instead of escaping you ran back into us, and we helped you through it...

Emma nods slightly.

Kirsten Scott: ... Trust me, kid... Life sucks.  We occasionally remember the good, but we ALWAYS remember the bad.

Emma Taylor: Why?  Why do we have to remember the bad?

Kirsten Scott: How else are we supposed to learn?  That's where what happened to you hurt you.  You're kind of like the real-life Rapunzel, in that regard.  You've seen things from afar, and been told stories about what the things were you questioned, and mostly, those were probably lies.  So we have to trudge through those lies, and face them as they come to the surface.

But what YOU have to always remember is that there are three of us here to answer any questions you have.  If you see things that make you question what you've been told, ask us.  If you think something is bad, and we don't seem to show the same fear, ask us why.  You're smart.  You question everything.  Now you have to question everything you may have thought you knew.  And that will be hard.  That will be scary.  But we can help you, and we can make your life as enjoyable as possible...

Emma Taylor: I gotcha...

Kirsten Scott: I'll never prommise perfection.  None of us are perfect.  None of us will ever claim we are perfect.  But all we can do is be the best we can be and do whatever we can to make it more enjoyable for one another.

From behind Emma, a voice chimes in.

Ethan Taylor: We've been taught a lot we don't know, sis... She's right... We all have to be willing to ask questions... It's the only way we make it through this world, and do it with as much strength as we can...

Emma nods, then stands up and hugs Kirsten and then walks over to her brother and hugs him.  She verbally apologizes again, for running away and is once again reassured that she has nothing to apologize for, and it is simply reiterated that she be wise enough to ask questions and do her best not to run away from her fears, but face them head on.
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]

Overall Record: 26-19-3   |   2024 Record: 7-2-0

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)